InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ The Lord's Young Bride 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7: No more Nightmares, TLYB 2

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN EITHER SESS OR RIN… OR RIN WOULD BE HANGING AT MY PLACE, PLAYING BARBIES AND TEA-PARTY AND PUTTING ON MAKE-UP THAT'S WAY TO OLD FOR HER, AND SESS WOULD END UP ALL MAD AT ME FOR LETTING HER PUT THAT CRAP ON HER ANGELIC LITTLE FACE…
A/N: In the same universe as `The Lord's Young Bride' - Set about six months after that. Oh, and she's about 10 years old in these. I suppose, since I write her as between 8-17 in these drabbles I should clarify her age, huh?
The ear piercing shriek woke him from slumber immediately. He'd know that sound anywhere…
Rin.
Without bothering to dress beyond his sleeping attire, or grab his swords he vaulted down the hall to his young wife's chambers. The guards were already arriving, prepared to defend the young princess from any imminent attack or invader. She is human, and there are many who would seek her life as a way to insult or enrage the less-than-popular Lord of the West.
Sesshomaru slid the shoji screen aside to find Rin curled in a ball, clutching the plush white dog toy he'd had made for her; the image of his true form she cuddled on the nights she did not share his bed with him. She was crying and breathing raggedly, the scent of fear and salt permeating the room.
Dismissing the guards with a glare and a wave of his hand, he entered.
“Rin?”
She turned to him, fully awake.
“Sesshomaru-sama?” she sniffled, her little nose scrunching.
He knelt at her side and she rolled over to face him. He swept his clawed hand through her hair before swiping her tears away with the pad of his thumb.
“What troubles the wife of this Sesshomaru?” He asked, though he already knew. She had had another nightmare. It was rare these days, and he wondered what had caused it?
“Rin had… had… a…b-bad… d-d-dream.” She said, huffing and taking deep gulping breaths, attempting to steady herself, feeling safer already, now that he was there. She heaved a final ragged sigh and stilled. Her eyes drifted closed under his hypnotic movements of smoothing her brow, swiping her hair, and brushing her cheek with the backs of his knuckles, all in a never ending circuit.
“Rin is sorry for waking you.” She murmured.
“Come, Rin.” He bid her crawl to his lap, and she did immediately, careful of where she placed her feet and knees as she made her way onto his much larger frame.
Her little bottom sat on one thigh and her tiny toes curled into his other as he held her sideways against him, her cheek pressed to his pectoral muscle, and her back curving to rest in the crook of his arm. He brought his arm across his body, and used his non-clawed hand to cup her jaw line, tilting her face to his. He stared into her large mud-colored eyes and let his own soften. He placed a soft kiss on her slightly furrowed brow. He let the soothing vibrations of deep growl bubble up from his chest as he held her.
“Would my young wife prefer to share the bed of her lord husband this night?” In truth he wanted her to stay. He had been very busy these last few weeks, and had seen Rin only for minutes at a time. The thought occurred to him that his perceived absence may have something to do with the reoccurrence of her night terrors, and a twinge of guilt slithered into his heart, making his chest feel tight.
She nodded against him mutely, and he tucked his hand beneath her tiny bottom and rose gracefully. Rin twisted and wrapped her arms around his neck, and sat on the shelf his forearm created for her, clutching the barrel of his chest with her spread knees and inner thighs, his other hand came up to hold the back of her kimono down by cupping her tiny bottom over the fabric. It had hiked up when she spread her legs, and certain parts of her body were only for him to see. Rin held onto him and smiled, looking back over his shoulder at the white stuffed toy left lying in the center of her futon. There would be no need of it tonight, tonight she would have her real doggie to snuggle with. She was giddy and happy, she loved when Sesshomaru-sama let her stay the night with him.
He said not a word to her maid, who was only now waking, and stumbling towards Rin's rooms, still rubbing her eyes.
“My Lord, is Rin-sama alright?” a hint of fear laced both her tone of voice and her scent. She should have been the first to check on Rin, the Lord of the shiro should not have been so troubled. While Sesshomaru had never minded tending Rin's needs, if he were any other Lord, or Rin any other child wife, he would not have bothered with such a thing, as it was not his job. No, it was the old Panda-youkai's job to see to Rin's day to day care and overall well-being, and she had failed. The glare he sent her could have frozen the strongest warrior's fiercest movements in their place, and the elderly nursemaid quailed, and fell to her knees, pressing her forehead to the floor and begging forgiveness.
Obviously, he could not depend on Xianshi to properly tend to Rin at night. The panda youkai were known to be deep sleepers, and somewhat lethargic in general… but most were good with children. From now on, unless there was some other pressing matter, Rin would stay with him as a matter of course. He had no other wives yet, and it was not his way to make use of concubines often, so there really was no reason she should not be allowed to sleep with him on a regular basis. Besides, he enjoyed falling asleep with the scent of her body surrounding him, and the sound of her breathing creating a relaxing white noise.
He reached his rooms and slid the door aside with his foot, entering swiftly and closing the shoji just as swiftly. He sat cross legged on his futon, still holding Rin to him. She leaned back and looked at him for a moment, before she boldly leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips, then looking away quickly, her rounded cheeks becoming rosy.
“Thank you for letting me stay with you, my lord.” She said quietly. He let her bottom rest on his ankles, crossed to be in the hallow of his lap, and the hand that was previously under leg came up and tilted her face back to his. He pressed his lips to the small soft petals of hers, nibbling lightly. Rin tilted her head, and opened for him, feeling his large tongue invade her tiny mouth in a soft motion, and meeting it eagerly with her own. She loved when he kissed her like this.
Rin bent her legs and dug her heels into his lower back, pulling her body against his more firmly, even as his hands traveled to her back and again to her bottom, pressing her hips against his lower abdominals, then, when she was firmly seated a hand left her bottom and drifted to her obi, tied at the small of her back, as her maids had not anticipated her spending this night with him, so they had not tied it in the front. He pulled back from the kiss and was amused to see a childish pout grace her features, she was always so greedy and demanding, and he loved every moment of it.
Sesshomaru ignored her pout, and he looked at her seriously,
“May I?” He was asking if he could untie her obi, bare her body to him. Rin still did not know why he asked, but he always did. Did he not understand that she would never tell him `no', even though he had explained to her that she could deny him at any time, with no negative consequences.
“Rin belongs to Sesshomaru-sama…” she reiterated.
He leaned in, whispering, “But does Rin desire Sesshomaru-sama?”
A deep blush spread across her cheeks, and she nodded the affirmative, tugging at his obi for emphasis, and watching as his robes came open, hanging only on his arms and shoulders, leaving his chest, abdomen, waist and hips exposed.
A pleased growl came from his chest and he finally bared her body, and pressed it to his own. He fell back then, but held Rin up by the waist, adjusting her when he straightened his legs so she was straddling him, sitting up. Her small sex was now pressed against his semi-hard member and she squirmed above him, getting comfortable and pressing his member between her soft slightly moist folds, and against her tiny clit.
Instinctively, Rin's small hands came forward to his abs, as she rocked slightly, before regaining her balance. She looked at her lap and realized he'd positioned her on top of his arousal.
“Sesshomaru-sama?”
His hands once again cupped her tiny round posterior, and he rocked her back and forth slightly, to give her an idea of what he wanted. He clenched his jaw at the sensation of her rocking, the friction causing his foreskin to slip back and forth over his mushroom tip, and causing a rush of blood to his groin, hardening him fully under her. Her slight weight was just enough pressure to be pleasurable to the strong demon lord.
“Ride me, little one.”
Immediately Rin obeyed, gasping when she realized how good it felt to have his hot throbbing member pressed against her seam, and her miniscule pleasure bud. The familiar achey squeezing started to build and she ground against him, humping roughly, and balanced on the balls of her feet while squeezing his hips with her knees. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, her brows scrunching and her tiny tongue peaking out to lick her lips.
“Faster… please…” he panted. Rin knew if she went any faster she would `climax' (the concubines had called it, when she asked about the squeezy hot feeling), and she thought she didn't want to do that so soon, before he was ready too… but she should do as he asked, it was her duty to please her husband, after all.
“Sesshomaru-sama… Rin will… if she goes faster... she will…” Her breath came in short pants now, and she tried to tell him but, he gripped her hips lightly and began to move her himself, both faster and harder. “OOOoooooo.” Rin tried not to… she really did, but… she couldn't help it, the squeezy feeling overtook her and everything was hot and tense and achey and then… she saw lights behind her eyes as everything exploded and she shook and trembled.
“Yes, Rin…” he breathed, “climax for your lord.” Gods! How beautiful she was, hovering over him, eyes closed, eyebrows scrunched, head back, throat exposed, mouth open, cheeks rosy, flat chest heaving, tiny tannish pink nipples budded, and her blunt human fingernails digging in to his abdominal ridges.
His hips began to rise and lower of their own accord, and he could feel his testicles press into the cleft of her tiny bottom on each upstroke. He closed his eyes in concentration, and willed his climax to come faster, as once she was finished, he did not want to force her to continue. Luckily for him, the rhythmic tensing of her opening and the shutters of her body against his member was enough stimulation to send him over the edge, and his hot sticky cum shot out in spurts all over his stomach just as Rin collapsed forward onto him, making a mess of them both.
His hands slid from her hips to her back, one at her shoulders, one at her lower back. The one at her shoulders traveled to her cheek to stroke lightly, and then the top of her head to smooth down her hair. It seemed he could not touch enough of her at once.
“Good grrrlll, Rin, you are my very good little girl.” Rin smiled at his praise, and wrapped her arms around his ribs, hugging him fiercely.
“Rin loves you…” she whispered into the dark.
He sat up, tilting her small face to his and leaned in to brush his lips against hers, staring into her wide and trusting eyes, and letting his own molten amber convey the words his mouth could not… yet.
“Let us cleanse ourselves, and then…” he licked her nose, “I know a very sleepy little girl who must rest.” He brushed her bangs back, planting a kiss on her brow and carrying her to the water basin and rag that was kept in his chambers for just such a purpose.
~*~
Rin snuggled into her lord husband's chest, mokomoko curled protectively around her, safe and warm against his large body as she sighed in sleepy contentment.
There would be no more nightmares this night, and most likely, any other.
He has banished them for good.