InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ First Time ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6: First Time

“Please?”
“Are you certain you are ready?”
Rin sat on the naked lap of her taiyoukai lover, still recovering from the orgasm he'd brought to her with his hand, but she longed for more. She was 14 now, and she wanted him inside her, in a way he'd never been before… she wanted to be one with him.
Throughout the years he'd always shown restraint, going without actual intercourse, contenting himself with whatever she was physically and emotionally able to give him at the time, and always showing infinite care.
This final step, their full consummation, was something she had longed for now for years.
She reached for his engorged length, so much larger, thicker, and hotter than his fingers. She guided the tip to her opening, hesitating, seeking his permission to sink down.
“If there is too much discomfort, we will go back to our previous activities, do you understand?”
She gave a brilliant giddy smile, nodding rapidly.
“Rin understands!”
Sesshomaru let his head fall back, and closed his eyes, willing himself to remain clear headed. He'd waited years for this moment, but he would not lose control.
“Proceed.”
Slowly he opened his eyes, looking directly into hers, and he felt the tip of his member push into her, his smooth plump head clearing her first set of muscles.
“Oooohhh.” Rin's head fell back, but his hands came up to grip the sides of her neck and jaw, tilting her head forward. He wanted to watch her face as she accepted him inside her for the first time.
“Look at me.” He whispered.
Rin complied, opening her eyes and baring her soul to her long time partner, but first time lover, as his absolute adoration shined in his golden depths.
She sunk lower, slowly at first, but gaining confidence when she realized there was no pain at all, only the feeling of being wonderfully filled and pleasantly stretched.
He felt her well-prepared but still tight opening strangle his length in exquisite pleasure. She rippled around him massaging his length with a hot tight fist.
“Rrrriiinnn” he growled in pleasure, when he was finally sheathed.
“Sesshomaru… so… full… so… good…”
She rocked back and forth, swiveling her hips and moaning, as she settled more firmly onto him, getting comfortable.
He pulled her against him, her small breasts pressing against his chest, as Rin laid her head on his shoulder. He brought his hands beneath her bottom, and lifted her gently, guiding her tenderly to raise and lower.
She gave a shaking sigh and fell into a rhythm, her slim legs pumping up and down, as one of his hands came up to hold her against him, as a low soothing growl rocked his frame and hers, the vibration budding the nipples on her still developing, but definitely rounded breasts.
“Ride me, Koi.” He mumbled into her ear. He wanted her to use him for her pleasure, wanted to feel her contract and spasm around him.
She nodded against his shoulder and began to move faster, and harder.
He could tell she was having trouble, not quite knowing the best way to bring herself pleasure in this new way, he whispered,
“Touch yourself, Rin.”
He felt a small hand sneak down, the backs of her knuckles brushing over the toned and rigid musculature of his abdominal muscles.
He could feel her small thin fingers dance over her own pleasure bud and she bucked, gasping.
“Oh!”
She pulled herself slightly away from him, her rhythm faltering for a moment, as she tilted her hips in a new way, then moving up and down again.
“Oh! Kami!”
He inwardly smiled, realizing she had found the best position to hit the pleasure spot inside her.
She leaned back further, still touching herself, and he enjoyed the sight of her small breasts bouncing, as he made sure to support her back, so she didn't fall backwards.
Rin arched her back and slammed down onto him, earning a groan of pleasure from the taiyoukai she rode.
Her other hand came behind her, gripping his thigh for support.
The thick hard cock Rin was pounding into felt better than any thing she had ever felt before. Nothing could compare, not his hands, not even his mouth, felt so wonderful as to be filled with her lord and lover.
“So good, so good, so good…” She didn't even realize she was chanting.
Sesshomaru could hold back no longer, his patience was at an end, and his hips began to rise to meet hers, bouncing her up and down even more roughly. She was so hot, so tight, so damn good
He growled and earned a squeak of surprise on her part as he pulled her close once more, and in one fluid motion rocked forward, and repositioned them so he was on top of her. His eyes bled to red and he gripped her hips, pushing himself inside her as fast and hard as he dared, but, not enough for the girl…
“Yes! Faster! Harder! So gooooood!”
He sped his thrusts and slammed his mouth to hers, kissing her wildly. Her hands came up and gripped his strong shoulders, digging her nails in to the pale flesh of her protector.
“Cum.” He growled, “Cum for me, princess.”
Her hips rose to meet his and the slap of their bodies echoed in the candle lit chamber.
Her thighs feel open and then pulled up, her knees meeting his armpits, allowing him DEEP access to her tight channel.
Sesshomaru knew he could not hold out much longer, and he prayed to every kami there was that he would not finish before her, so it was with infinite relief that he felt her begin to tighten and ripple around him, pulling him deeper, sucking on his cock as her moisture slicked his strokes.
He let the fire in his groin consume him, as they shared in a simultaneous climax for the first time ever… his vision went completely red and the next thing he knew he was coming to, with his fangs buried in her long ago healed mate mark, renewing his claim on her again, making their connection even deeper.
He immediately pulled back from the panting girl, lapping up the blood and healing her wound. He was nearly overwhelmed with emotion, not able to settle on any specific one.
He noticed Rin was crying, and he immediately stiffened.
“Did… I cause you harm?” He asked, the worry in his voice evident.
Rin's eyes were wide, and she gave a brilliant watery smile, wiping her tears away and shaking her head in the negative. He moved to get off of her, but she pulled him back down with her legs, locking him in place.
“Can we do it again?”
He growled at her a little, giving a small smirk, and bending to lick her nose.
He could be ready again in a few minutes, he was, after all, a teenage demon male, at his sexual peak.
“In a moment.”