InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Baka no koto o (Don't say stupid things) ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA, SESSHOMARU OR RIN.
Title: Baka no koto o (Don't say stupid things)
Author: Plumespixie
Genre: Romance/angst - trying to practice my angst more
Pairing: Sess/Rin
Rating: Adult+++
Word Count: 700
Warning: Incest (adopted father/daughter, sry, closest I could get with my pairing), LOLICON (*note, not Teen!Rin... LOLICON - CHILD!Rin this time.) Y'all know how I do loli by now, all waffy and sweet and shit... lol.
A/N: Okay, the title comes from what Sess says to Rin in episode 162 of the anime at the end when she asks if he'll remember her after she dies, and he gets all '0.0 for like half a second, then gets all 'determined' looking (y'know tense jaw narrowed eyes Sesshomaru) and he tells her not to say such stupid things. I guess I should also mention that 'Otou-sama is another way of saying the same thing as 'chichi-ue' - respected father, and 'Tou-san' is more of 'Daddy', and musume-chan is a possesive form of 'daughter.'
“Gods Rin…” He pants out harshly.
On a blanket on the forest floor he covers her once more; defeated once again by her, becoming lost in the only love he has ever known.
He is all.
Father and lover, protector and guardian, calmer of fears and granter of wishes.
She is all.
So small in size but so impossibly large in his world. It is as if she is the only thing he can see, hear and scent… the only one he wants to feel. She fills up the empty space with light and laughter, sighs and moans, flowers and ponytails and magical things he wished he could touch… One night he finally reached for her.
Rin reached back.
“Otou-sama, so big, so hot…” She responds, hugging him close and burying her face in his chest. He's so much bigger than she is, that she can only curl into his chest as he buries his nose in the top of her head.
His hair curtained around them, his much larger body covering and protecting her, Rin can only shake and pant as she feels his large cock slip over the soft flesh of belly.
He's pressed between their bodies, slickened by sweat, his pre-cum, and her juices as he rocks against her bud. Friction - not penetration - brings their combined pleasure, because Rin is too small to be claimed by Otou-sama Sesshomaru for a few more years yet.
Her legs are spread impossible wide to allow his narrow hips between them, and her arms are wrapped around his rib cage, but she can't reach her hands to his back - only his flanks - but, Rin embraces him with all that she is.
She tilts her head far back and immediately his lips are against her forehead, and his elbows - planted above her shoulders - pivot to allow his large clawed hands to run through her hair and cradle her small head on either side as he bows his back and his cold golden eyes meet her dark ones.
For a moment, his rhythm falters as they search each other, and there is something in his eyes her child's mind does not have a name for, but there is instinctual knowledge of what he needs.
Rin always knows.
“Tou-san…” Rin shoves her hips upwards to encourage him to continue, she does not want to stop now. Rin never wants to stop.
Understanding and acceptance once again softens his eyes and he nods, kissing her forehead once again.
This is something even he can not fight against with any hope of victory, although, he still feels like he's won, nonetheless.
“Musume-chan” Sesshomaru whispers, resuming his rhythmic rocking. She joins him more forcefully this time and he picks up his pace, driving them both towards climax once again.
When she shatters and he follows, only just able to disengage quickly enough to redirect the spray of his seed to the forest floor and not onto her belly, even then the distance is too much, the chances to hold her being lost and he drags her tiny body close to his as he settles in for sleep.
Another night will end pressed against chubby thighs and curveless hips, his head resting against a tiny flat chest as she breathes and he listens to her heart beat.
Another night he will remind himself that - for now - Rin is alive.
For now… only for now…
Rin whispers then, a word - a question.
The only thing he fears
“Forever?”
Sesshomaru runs his hand over the top her head, down over her shoulderblades and continuing to the smooth cheeks of her tiny bottom. He squeezes, allowing his fingers to wander - brushing against her hairless sex from behind and Rin smiles.
“Forever.” He promises, as always.
She's human, and it's a lie… but Rin's still too young to understand, and he'd do anything if she could keep her innocence just a bit longer.
Forever…
For only a moment he allows himself the chance to believe… Just as quickly he loses the feeling and gives himself a mental slap.
Only when she's asleep does he whisper, to himself as much as to her…
`Baka no koto o'