InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Courtship Gifts Well Chosen ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 12: Courtship Gifts Well Chosen

Disclaimer: Don't own either Sess/Rin - no money being made… yada yada.
A/N: This is a longer and DIFFERENT version of my fic `well chosen gifts' for Iyhedonism's prompt of `gifts' - this was NOT and IS NOT to be taken into consideration for voting, in the event you are a member of that LJ community.
Title: Courtship - Gifts well chosen.
Author: Plumespixie
Warnings: LOLICON - CHILD!RIN in intimate situations with Sesshomaru. (No pen til she's 14, as usual).
Summary: Visits and gifts take on a new meaning for Sesshomaru and Rin.
Words: 700
She is nine years old now, and it is a kimono this time, and his warm breath whispering along her collar bone. His fangs graze her the flesh of her throat, teasing himself; daring himself to taste the sweetness of her life's blood and flesh with the long, wet rough, tongue laving her neck. Rin shivers and when he releases the tie to her obi, and his large clawed hand pushes the robe she is wearing aside, coming into contact with her smooth flat chest, he finds her tiny nipples already budded in anticipation of his touches.
His perfect girl moans his name and thrusts her chest into the flat of his hand, silently begging for the touches he offers, along with the gifts he bestows, on his visits to his young intended. `Choice my ass'… he thinks, and smirks as he becomes more certain with each pass of the pad of his thumb over her tiny nipple which `choice' the girl will make. She will choose to leave with him… since the day a year ago when Rin had first insisted to Jaken “Rin is going to marry Sesshomaru-sama when she grows up! Right Sesshomaru-sama?” and he had, quite to his own surprise, found himself nodding and grunting in agreement, his visits have consisted of more than simple conversation and handing over of whatever he has purchased for her along the destination-less road of his pointless wanderings.
Now he seeks to introduce the girl to the duties which will be hers as his wife. Slowly, and with patience he does not always feel, he introduces his young intended to the pleasures he offers and those she can give in return..
Rin is an eager student, and a fast learner.
She is 11 now and it's a calligraphy set and several painted fans - although he secretly bemoans the fact that now she has the ability to hide the smile he adores far more than he would ever say aloud. The material gifts are forgotten as the gift of his mouth on hers becomes the focus of this visit. Her tiny perfect mouth has learned many uses over these past two years and he takes advantage of all those she wishes to demonstrate. With each pass over her tongue over tip of his endowment; so hot and hard, she reassures him that her `chioce' was made long ago. His own mouth reminds her of what pleasure she will claim nightly, after her mogi.
She is twelve now and it's a set of combs, made from bone but overlaid with iridescent, pearlescent shale and painted with paint that contains gold flecks. When his claws come up to free her hair from the simple wooden combs she has had access to in the village - he fists it as well. Rin moans his name and drops her head back, exposing her vunerable throat in a now completely familiar ritual. It is her own hands that loose her obi now, remove her robes entirely. His follow suit and once again he mocks the idea the miko has that she has a `choice' to make soon… with each pass of his thumb over her swollen pleasure bud, and pump of his fingers into her tight slick passage he renews her resolve, and he makes her choice for her, again and again.
She is 14 now, and it is an uchikake, which lies now in a silken heap on the wooded floor, forgotten entirely. Each of her lessons over the years serves her well, and pleasure is claimed time and time again.
The final expression of intimacy is achieved with minimal discomfort due to his years of gentle and consistent preparation. When his thick hot member first finds its way inside her slick tight internal fist, and he is wonderfully strangled by the intimate embrace, Rin knows that she has chosen well. Hard planes meet soft curves; molding together and moving in perfect ancient rhythm. First blunt fingernails scrape down his back, then later slim hips fit his large hands as his own beat against her rounded bottom. Her fluttering walls contract around him, again. His name falls from her lips; repeated… a mantra - a prayer.
Sesshomaru knows… he too has chosen well.