InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Bouncy Horsey ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 13: Bouncy HorseyRin's Favorite Game

Disclaimer: Neither I nor Izzanami own Sesshomaru or Rin or any character from Inuyasha - all rights belong to Takahashi Rumiko, Viz media/Shonen Sunday, and Sunrise studios.
A/N: This was co-written in a RP session with Izzanami. I did Sess's part and Izz was cute and naughty lil Rin-chan. Because this was co-written the style is a bit different from my other stories.
Tell me what you think! Should I post more of Mine and Izzy's RP Sessions as stories? Do you like this fic style or should I stick with what I'm known for? Feedback on this one is particularly appreciated!
~*~
15:22] izzanami: Okay - I'm Rin and you're Sess and I wanna `play' `bouncy horsey' with you, because it gets me off - but you don't know that, when you figure it out, you're into it, in fact, you're into me - but you struggle with it, and you're VERY HAPPY when you find out I'm okay with you touching me and loving me `in that way'.
15:23] Plumespixie: Okay, so I'm reluctantly pedo for you - but I love you… got it. Let's Play Rin-chan! (I'm gonna do Sess a little OOC for this, but hopefully not too bad!)
15:24]plumespixie: Okay, lets start - ask me to play with you!
~*~
Rin got stood up from her play on the grass. She had already woven several necklaces and crowns that day, and it had become a tad boring. What she really wanted to do was play her new favorite game; 'Bouncy Horsey'. She did this everyday since the first time Sesshoumaru had played it with her. She bounded quickly over to her lord stopping only a few feet away. With her usual grin she looked at her protector. "Sesshoumaru-sama, Rin would like to play 'Bouncy Horsey' again!"
Sesshomaru inwardly sighed. He never should have given in to this inane request. Ever since he had allowed Rin to sit on his thigh while he bounced her up and down as she bucked wildly, she was asking him to play this 'game' every day. He was not a 'horsey' - he was a dog... still... she seemed to scent of pure happiness when he allowed her to 'ride' his leg, and how could he deny his girl such a simple request? It was obvious she was bored, and honestly, he had nothing better to do. "Come, Rin.”
Sesshomaru positioned himself so he was seated on a boulder, and Rin climbed up to seat herself, with her legs dangling down on either side of his thick muscular thigh, facing away from him.
Rin grinned, anytime Sesshoumaru-sama would play with her it was a treasured experience, but this was special, this was not just simple fun - this felt good… really good.
Rin braced her hands against his knee; Sesshoumaru would never bounce her too hard, but she still would need to hold on. Sesshoumaru always waited until he knew she was situated. She wiggled her bottom a little making sure she was balanced, and so her little legs were positioned just right; this game worked much better if she spread them wide and pressed down hard on him, so just the right spot would hit his leg over and over. Rin stilled after she was satisfied with her positioning and waited with excitement and eager anticipation for her Lord to begin bouncing her.
Sesshomaru waited until Rin positioned herself on his leg. He noticed with a certain discomfort that he could feel the heat of her core even through the silk of his hakama as she sunk herself down on top of him, and rocked forward slightly. It is only for balance... He wasn't sure if that thought comforted him, or if there was disappointment in it. The thought that Rin may be getting some sort of other satisfaction from this game was one he was certain was him placing his own, adult thought process to an innocent children's game and he felt… guilty… for the tinge of sexual excitement he would sometimes feel when the two of them `played' this `game'… If only she were old enough to truly understand and return his `affections' for her. When he placed his hands lightly on her hips to hold her in place, because, while he always bounced slowly at first, inevitably she would request he bounce 'faster' and `harder', he noticed her shiver slightly at his touch, and pushed aside his more `adult' thoughts, reminding himself she was a child and instead he wondered why she had reacted as such to his touch? Had his claws pricked her? He paused and took a sniff of the air; reassured he had not hurt her, for she scented of neither fear or pain he asked "Are you ready to begin, Rin?"
Rin nodded her head slightly as she chirped, "Hai, Sesshoumaru-sama!" Her beloved guardian wordlessly began to slowly move his leg up and down - not too high or fast at first.
Rin liked this, it was nice this way; his smooth muscular thigh pressing against her, and only bumping her plump out lips gently. After a few moments she rocked began to rock forward every now and then gently just a tiny bit; it felt good to move her self against him in this small way as her little body bumped over and over again against his leg.
Sesshomaru watched as Rin began to 'ride'... He was forced to smooth her kimono down a bit in the back to keep her properly covered, as he was beginning to get a glance at her tiny rounded bottom bouncing up and down, and with her leaning forward like that. Stop that! He chastised himself, unsure of why it was that the sight of her on his leg like this never failed to make him think of her as anything but an innocent child playing an innocent game.
When one hand ran over her bottom to smooth her kimono down the girl unknowingly teased him even more by leaning back into the touch. Something in her scent... it was... teasing the edge of his senses, familiar but different at the same time. Rin wriggled her hips a bit more, grinding against him, and he knew that soon the first request for 'more' would come.
Rin felt a pleasant shiver inside when Sesshoumaru had fixed her kimono; it made her feel warmer and tingly between her legs. "More!" As her tiny body become more sensitized it left her wanting Sesshoumaru to bump her up and down harder, she didn't understand why she had the urge to do so, but she had played this game enough the she was aware the harder the demon Lord bumped her the better the sensation running throuh body would feel. Her legs bumped up and down as her body jumped higher, she rolled her small hips forward knowing he would bump the 'tingly spot'. Her fingers dug into his knees a bit as a tickly heat settled low in her belly. "Higher!"
Ordinarily Sesshomaru was never one to take orders from anyone but what did he have to prove by lording over a small human girl child? He complied and felt her blunt human fingernails dig into his the spot just above his knee. He could hear her rapid heart beat and her breath coming in labored pants as his little girl squirmed and rocked against him roughly. His grip on her hips tightened as her small body lurched foward and back and up and down and up and down and stop that! he commanded himself, realizing that once again he was staring at her behind as her cheeks giggled slightly with her erratic movements. Unconsciously, he licked his lips and looked away from Rin entirely... his rhythm faltering and then slowing, and then stopping entirely as he became lost in self-chastisement.
No matter what he felt for the girl, there was no way that she was capable of feeling the same way... and to even think of her in such a way without her knowledge or consent was...wrong.
She could not possibly understand what she was doing to him... When he stopped he heard a little groan from the girl, and felt an insistent grind of her core against his leg
'Why did Sesshoumaru-sama stop' She thought, her small core had been warm and tickly and it was almost when she would feel that tingly squeezing inside that felt so good. It didn't feel good to stop and it left an ache inside. Not understanding why it felt this way, and why Sesshoumaru stopped.
Rin desperately and involuntarily rocked herself against him.
Sesshomaru watched as Rin turned and glanced at him over her shoulder, a forlorn look on her face. She looked as if she might cry and he did not know why she was so upset. He watched as she turned back around and ground roughly against him and, with his shock showing in the widening of his eyes he then heard her whine and, in a seeming act of desperation Rin moved forward and positioning herself over her cupped hands and ground against them.
She wasn't... it couldn't be... "Rin?"
Rin turned her head looking at her care taker, her cheeks were stained with a delicate blush, and her expression was one of confusion. Sesshoumaru-sama didn't seem angry, but the way he said her name had been abrupt, not the usual tone she used. Even now as she turned toward her Lord her small hips ground slightly against her Lords leg. "Hai Sesshoumaru-sama?"
Sesshomaru watched as Rin continued to grind, and for the first time he saw her face during this little game... flushed with darkened eyes. "Rin... are you... alright?" He needed to hear confirmation of his suspicions, before he went any further with this. If it was as he suspected though, and Rin was willing... he would teach her a much more efficient way to achieve what it seemed was her goal of orgasm
'Alright?' Rin wondered why Sesshoumaru-sama would ask if she was alright; was there some bad about enjoying the feeling that this game gave her body, was she not 'alright'? Rin felt alright in fact she had felt quite good until Sesshoumaru stop moving, now and undeniable ache was forming in her small core, and she didn't like it.
"Rin aches Sesshoumaru-sama, aches in her 'girl parts'."
"I see..." How to proceed? He did not wish to scare her, frighten her, or make her uncomfortable, but... there were much better ways for the girl to find pleasure that did not require him to be tortured with a view of her tiny bottom bouncing up and down on his leg... perhaps... would she allow it? More than 'allow' it... would she... perhaps... enjoy it if he…?
"Rin, would you turn towards this Sesshomaru, and allow him to touch you?"
Rin turned around, and straddled his leg leaving her tiny ones dangling to the side. She would not relinquish having her small outer lips pressed to Sesshomaru's leg until he ask her to move. Sesshoumaru-sama wanted to touch her, of course she would allow him to touch her. There was no question of that at all in her mind. While he was never overly `touchy' or physically affectionate, on the rare occasions he was, or when day to day interactions called for physical contact, it was always a cherished experience.
Rin was confused though as to why he would ask? Sesshomaru-sama never asked to touch her when he carried her into the river to bathe, or when he helped her tie obi; he never asked at night when he would allow her to sleep against his chest, he never asked when mokomoko-sam came to wrap around her. Why now? "Of course Sesshomaru-sama may touch Rin… Sesshoumaru-sama doesn't have to ask."
Seeing her confusion, he made to explain, "This Sesshomaru asks because he is requesting not just to touch you, Rin - but to touch you in a way he has not before. He seeks to touch you between your legs, and assist you in attaining pleasure... Only yourself or I should touch you in such a way, Rin - and only this Sesshomaru if you so allow - you may refuse this Sesshomaru at any time, and he would not be angry, Rin. Do you understand?"
He must make certain she understands that this contact is different - special, intimate - and something she should not allow from just anyone... in fact, were the decision up to him, only he would ever touch her in such a manner.
Perhaps, when she is ready, and became either mature enough or curious enough, she would seek to touch him intimately as well? He can't deny that he hopes she will someday show interest in him as well... that his attraction and devotion would not prove to be one-sided. He has never been able to explain his devotion to or care for this small human girl, and it is obvious she adores him as well… but in what way she loves him is not something he has been able to fathom. She seems to see him not as a father, not merely as a guardian, certainly not as a sibling, but… well, aside from the occasional comments that `Rin wants to marry Sesshomaru-sama when she grows up', which, his brother's miko assured him were only the ramblings of a child, and quite common statements for human girls to make towards male authority figures, she certainly hasn't ever approached him as lover.
She is not youkai, and therefore has not been introduced to sexual activity that he is aware of, being that human values prevented contact with those not yet of physical maturity to bare offspring. These values seem foolish to him, as they leave humans completely in the dark about how to enjoy mating, and thrust them into completely unfamiliar territory once they are capable of producing offspring. From what he understands both partners are usually inexperienced, as neither of them have had caretakers who cared enough to teach them anything of pleasure… how humans are even able to figure out the mechanics of mating, with no proper instruction is something he can not understand.
How cruel.
To deny this form of intimacy must leave human children feeling very isolated and lonely… how do they know that the adults in their lives care for them? How do they foster feelings of loyalty and how do they establish a ranking order in their packs?
He has wanted, on many occasions, to express certain…feelings towards Rin… to demonstrate her importance in his pack, especially after he himself realized her place in his life after the harrowing trip to darkness of hell… but he understands that certain activities are taboo among her species and being that he has no other idea of how to foster intimacy or closeness, he has simply refrained from attempting to do so.
Still - Sesshomaru wants more from Rin than mere obedience and hero worship... he wants her to... love him. As he loves her. To deny he loves her would be folly at this point. Such was made more than obvious when he risked his life to save hers - on many occasions. His devotion was obvious even to his mother, who he is anything but close with.
To be loved by one such as her... one so sweet and full of life… Perhaps he is not the monster they all believe him to be... surely if Rin can find it within herself to keep company with him... he can't be all bad?
Rin doesn't even need to think about this question; she loves her Sesshoumaru-sama and everything he does for her, she decided very soon after he revived her that she wanted to always be with Sesshoumaru. It feels so good to her when she bumps on Sesshoumaru's leg and it rubs against that `tingly spot', if her Lord can give her such a feeling she definitely wants it.
She understands that he is saying this kind of touching is different, and that is why no one other than herself or her Sesshoumaru-sama she should ever touch her in this way. She would not want to receive these good feelings from anybody else, anyway. It would feel… wrong, and she is so very eager to feel Sesshoumaru's `nice hand' on her.
Her body still is experiencing the undeniable ache that the denial of her orgasm has brought, it makes her even more impatient, and she nods her head up and down in agreement, quite vigorously.
Her voice takes on a pleading tone as she utters her words of her affirmation, "Hai, Rin would like Sesshoumaru-sama to give Rin `special' touches,” She wiggles on his lap a little in discomfort before insisting, “onegaishimasu!"
He nods slightly, and presses a kiss to her forehead before leaning down further and pressing his own forehead to hers. He places his legs closer together and lifts her leg so now she is centered on his lap; each of her shorter legs hanging over the outsides of his own.
One arm winds itself around her waist and the other hand, what she calls his 'nice' hand, comes to her knee. He slowly works his way up her inner thigh. He will give the girl ample time to change her mind, pull away, or outright refuse him. When she does none of these things, he glides under the hem of her kimono, tracing her inner thigh with the backs of his knuckles. Her heartbeat increases and she wriggles, trying to bring him into contact with her aching center more quickly.
He himself begins to pant, and he feels the blood rush to his groin as he hardens. He hopes the girl either does not notice his state, or, if she does notice, it does not alarm her, as he is helpless to stop his member from becoming stiff. He himself will most likely be aching when this is over, but he will deal with it himself if need be.
A single knuckle brushes lighly against the top her hairless lips. He gently but insistently brushes against her slowly, alternating up and down with small circles around the hard little bud barely peaking from her plump and hairless outer lips. The girls eyes drift closed and her lips part, and she nibbles lightly on her bottom one.
Gods... how he wants to kiss that tiny mouth...
"Rin... do you... enjoy this?" he whispers.
This feel so much better then bouncing on her Sesshoumaru-sama's leg; his gentle and soft touches are right over that place that always tried to rub against, and she wonders how Sesshoumaru knew to touch there? It is difficult for her to form words, but she lightly pants out, "H-haaiii... R-Rin is. Sesshoumaru-sama's touch f-feels so goood." Her last word squeaks out as a partial whine, but it's getting harder to talk, harder to think. All Rin can think about are the wonderful sensations coursing through her tiny body, and her toes curl as he muscles begin to tense.
Rin's head falls back a little, her ponytail flopping around loosely, as her neck is exposed to his avid gaze. Her small hips begin to grind against his hand. It's like when he bounced her and she wanted fast and hard, she wants more this time too. Her cheeks her turn a darker pink and she lets out Sesshoumaru's name as a pleased sigh that's end is a tiny moan "Sess... shoooouuu..." She has never addressed her Lord without fully using his name and honorific, but words have failed, and she is so deeply into her pleasure she scarcely notices it.
Sesshomaru groans softly deep in his throat... How long has it been since a female has moaned his name in pleasure? How long since his touch has been received without fear, or worse... revulsion? He is almost certain that never has his name been whispered with anything even close to love. "Rin..." he whispers, "My precious little girl..." He notices her grinding harder and increases his pressure and speed slightly. He notices the barest hint of moisture on her lips and dips his knuckle down to wet it, before immediately resuming his ministrations.
He tightens his grip on her waist as he feels Rin falling limp, and her thighs begin to shake, as her hips rock in an instinctual movement of wanton need. When she throws her head back he takes the opportunity to brush his lips against hers for the briefest of moments.
"Cum for me, sweet one..." he growls softly in her ear and she shivers as his breath rushes past her sensitive shell.
It has never felt like this before when Rin has `cum'- her entire body trembles with pleasure, and a wave washes over as her miniature womanhood begins to contract and spasm. She feels the tender brush of her Sesshoumaru-sama's lips against hers, as his soft touches becoming gradually softer. It is as if he knows exactly what to do with her body, like he can pluck and strum her expertly, as a musician would their instrument. She has always felt safe, and happy with her Lord but in this very moment she has never felt better; she is perfectly content as her head hangs limply back, and her throat releases muted sounds of her delight. She has never doubted that Sesshoumaru cares for her, but in this moment she knows that to receive this gift, this wonderful feeling, from her Sesshoumaru-sama, that he must certainly love her.
Sesshomaru looks on with quiet awe at the small beauty before him as she moans and whines and sighs and makes small noises of rapture. Her total trust in him is signaled by the way her head hangs limply back leaving her throat completely bared for him.' Never has anyone willingly bared his bared their throat for him before. Sesshomaru is... moved.
Though he would never admit such a thing aloud, he can not help the absolute adoration of this precious little girl that sweeps over him in a single brush stroke, as Rin paints his world colorful - saving him from the dolldrums of his black and white muted existance.
She is light and she is life and - she is looking at him now, as she comes out of her haze - with love her eyes. He himself is shocked when he pulls her head forward locking eyes with her again and a needy puppy's whine escapes his lips. He himself is hot and aching for her now... he needs to take care of this painful and throbbing erection somehow, yet he is loathe to leave her to go and `take care of it' himself, still, he knows it will most likely be his own touch that releases the burning ache of his groin.
Unable to stop himself, he brings the hand from her tiny sex to his nose, scenting her innocence and then licking the finger where the slightest bit of her natural moisture is still on his knuckle. He has never scented a human child's arousal before - most likely why it took him so long to figure out the motivation behind her `game' of `bouncy horsey', and he finds the scent soft and pleasant, like a warm blanket on a winter night.
He kisses her tiny mouth again, hoping she can taste her own sweetness on his lips, and hoping to distract her as he takes the opportunity to adjust himself inside his kimono and and hakama. He had been preparing to find some excuse to find a moment of privacy. He was hoping that Rin would not notice his aroused state, but it appears she has. Rin is staring at his crotch openly now - her mouth a tiny `o' and her eyes wide. It appears he will not get away so easily… he can already see the questions forming in her mind, as her eyebrows scrunch and her eyes narrow as she studies him.
Rin enjoys the light brushing kisses her Sesshoumaru-sama gives her, she had always adored him and everything he has done for her, but this is more than she ever imagined. She had never known that these pleasures existed.
As he pulls away from the gentle kiss he had just given her, her eyes drift down for a moment noticing the large bulge that has now taken firm hold under his hakama. Rin has seen her Lord naked before; they often bathe at the same time, and she knows he has different parts that her. She has never seen the state they appear to be in right now, but she notices Sesshoumaru adjust himself, and wonders... If it felt good for her to be touched between her legs would it feel good to her Lord as well?
"Sesshoumaru-sama, do your boy parts ever ache like Rin's girl parts did?" She has never been taught about touching a male or how a male's body functions, but somehow, innately, possibly instinctually something inside tells her that her Sesshoumaru-sama feels the same way she did when she ached. She is not even fully aware of this realization, but it is what led her to question him.
He will tell her the truth, and hope for the best. It is possible that she will become uncomfortable at some point, and if that happens he will cease immediately whatever interaction they may be having, but for now he will see how long the girl continues, "Hai, Rin. This Sesshomaru aches right now... because of you." He sees the questioning look in her eyes, as if she fears she has done something wrong in making him 'ache' and he continues, making sure she understands his compliment, "This Sesshomaru enjoys to touch his Rin, and make her feel such things. My own body seeks to be touched, in much the same way yours did, although... this Sesshomaru would not demand that you touch him... it is now your touch that he craves, you that he wishes to share himself with."
Her Sesshoumaru-sama wanted to share himself with her! It was her that made him ache the same way that he had made her ache when she bounced on his lap. Rin didn't fully understand it, but she had a sense inside her that when she had sought Sesshoumaru for the bouncy game it was partly the fact that it was Sesshoumaru; although he was unintentionally giving her that pleasure, it was still him that was doing it. Now, he was saying that he wanted her to touch him! Sometimes Sesshoumaru-sama used words that Rin did not understand, and she was not certain what he meant by 'crave', but she had an idea that it meant he wanted it a lot. If her beloved Lord wanted her to touch him back, Rin would do that for him without hesitation. What a wonderful opprotunity this seemed to her, that her beloved Seshoumaru-sama seemed as though he would let her make him feel good in return! Rin felt very honored right now, very loved and very special. She hadn't ever known of her lord allowing anyone else to touch him like this…
Rin looked up at Sesshomaru-sama, his eyes meeting hers as he waited for her to say something. She saw a softness in those golden depths that she hadn't ever seen before. Sesshoumaru had asked her first he could touch her, and Rin would do the same for him. "Rin would like to make Sesshoumaru-sama's ache go away, and make him feel very good, like he did for Rin. Rin would like to touch her Sesshoumaru -sama now, can Rin do that?"
His cock gave a throb as he imagined the feel of her small hands against his large member, and his panting increased, as a flush made it's way across his cheek bones and a fine sheen of sweat coated his brow. He began to shake slightly, in anticipation and his next words come out and he was surprised at how gruff his voice sounded as he choked out his permission,
"This Sesshomaru desires the touch of his Rin...” he pushed out a breath and tried to make her understand, at least in some small measure how she affects him and hoped she takes it as the compliment it is meant as, and he wouldn't scare her with the intensity of his desire, admitting, “greatly."
He watched with heated eyes as her face light up at his admission; as if she felt honored that he would desire her hands on him so much. The girl appears anything but afraid - no - she seems eager and excited.
In saying the words aloud, finally giving voice to his secret longing for intimate contact with this child, whom he treasures, and - more than that, having her be so receptive to the idea of intimacy with him, Sesshomaru felt a weight lift off his chest. His shoulders slumped as if a heavy burden had been released. He has finally told her what he so desires from her, and Rin was not frightened or sickened by his admission… she desired this in return. His relief is palpable as he released a breath he didn't even know he was holding.
So many times in these past many months, more than a year now, since she has come into his world and pack, when he has held her against him in the night... his body nearly shook with uncertain guilt as the idea of touching the girl, and being touched in return played in his mind. It is not now, and has never been, lust that is his motivation behind such desires... always it has been a need within him to be closer to the girl. He wants to understand her, learn her secrets and share his in return. What he wants from her is still too much to ask of her right now, but… it has begun. The first step in a journey has been taken, and he will never regret this new path he has chosen. The path of conquest no longer interests him near as much as the path of understanding. He walked the path of ultimate conquest alone, and this path of understanding is walked with a small mortal girl child at his side - and that has made the difference in his choice. His father would be proud of him.
He is not an emotional creature by nature, and has very little idea of how to go about showing the depth of emotions this small girl brings out in him. Affection has never been his forte... and he knows not many ways to make her understand his love.
A sharing of physical pleasure between them - it is the best - and one of the only things he can think to do to demonstrate his devotion. Still... he is aware that, while demon children are often brought to orgasm by their caretakers, and other members of the pack, human children are not usually granted this form of intimacy.
In Sesshomaru's mind, to deny a child such a thing is... cruel... but... the girl is human and perhaps she would not have understood his desire to bond with her in this way. That, more than the fact that she is a child has been the source of his guilt and shame. She is human and he is now imposing demon values and customs on her… and he wonders what he is denying her, in a life with her own kind.
It now appears that those fears, and his guilt are unfounded... Rin seems not only willing to have intimate contact with him but also eager, and she wants to be with him forever. The girl seems not to care for humanity… and he certainly can not blame her.
As he reaches for the ties of his hakama and releases them with shaking fingers, he notices that her small hands are twitching with anticipation... He realizes that this is no act, not something merely done out of obedience or a sense of obligation - Rin wants to touch him. Once again he is awed at her reaction to this new and, from her perspective, undoubtedly strange situation. Still, Sesshomaru cannot recall any adult female who has been so eager for him. Always they were more eager to see what type of payment they thought they could extort from him in return. It was all business to them... `I give you pleasure, you buy me a kimono/combs/make-up/geta...' whether they worked the tea houses or were high class concubines... they were all the same to him - whores.
Rin is the only female who, despite or perhaps because of her age, does not seek to manipulate him. She states clearly that she wants him - and does not seek to seduce him with false words or empty promises. She does not play coy and bat her eyes, subtly bare her pulse point, or hide her smile behind a fan.
No. She closes her eyes, throws her head back and always - ALWAYS has a beautiful smile at the ready. Now is no different. "Rin, this Sesshomaru must disrobe if you wish touch him." He pauses for a moment to see if this detail will cause her to reconsider. Seeing the rapid nod of her head and the eager light in her eyes, he reaches down and finally releases his aching throbbing engorged cock from the cloth prison of his fundoshi and hakama, pulling his kimono and kosode aside and slicing through his fundoshi, and watching Rin's eyes widen impossibly large when his cock springs forth - so large and thick that his plump head is already dripping with anticipation. "Please, Rin... do it for me?” he asks quietly.
Rin has never seen Sesshoumaru's penis like this before, she has seen him nude, but never like this.
It is so much bigger, and to her it is both interesting and… beautiful; the head blushing as her cheeks currently are. She slid closer to her Lord; her own little sex almost touching the heavy balls below his member, covered in silver hair.
Her tiny hand reaches out to grasp his throbbing sex, and he sighs quietly when he feels her warm hands encircle him. She notices how soft his skin is, and how warm his length is. She has of course never does such a thing before, nor seen how she is supposed to touch him. She moves her hands over his cok almost reverently exploring every inch, even leaning her head to the side a bit to batter look at the thick vein on the underside as she traces it with her small fingers. She notices Sesshoumaru hiss when she does this and repeats the action thinking that he seemed to enjoy it. Her fingers trace languidly around the ridge of his head, and toy with his foreskin. Her hand runs down the top, and she is overjoyed when she gently runs her hand over the top of the head; one of her tiny fingers dipping slightly into the slit and Sesshoumaru speaks her name in a voice she has never heard.
"Rriiiinnnn" She knows that this has made him feel good, and smiles; to please her lord, and give the pleasure he gave her is an experience that she is treasuring. Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama and has always wanted to make him happy, and it seems to her as if this a way that she can do that.
Sesshomaru can hardly stand it. She touches so lightly and so teasingly. He will allow her to explore him, touch him as she wants to, but at the moment he needs... more. He thinks for a moment to simply take over and do this for himself - but to do so would be to take away the 'gift' (as Rin seems to see it) he has promised in letting her be the one to make him `feel good', (once again, her terminology). Perhaps a bit of instruction is necessary?
"Rrrrriiinnn... please... may I... show you..." His jaw is tense and he's grinding the words out. Thankfully, before he can get the question out completely Rin eagerly agrees with a 'yes, please Lord Sesshomaru' that is so endearing he can't help but to reach for her again, placing his large hand on her cheek and brushing his 'nice' thumb over her lower lip and gently coaxing her small mouth open and teasing his thumb inside. Instinctively Rin's lips close around his thumb and she swirls her small tongue around it, and sucks lightly. He nearly comes undone when she flicks the tip rapidly with the tip of her tongue, before moving forward to swallow it up to his knuckle. At the same time his other hand moves to cover the one of hers that is on his member.
"Tighter... Yeeeesss... up and down, Rin-ai... In and out, my chibe-hime..." The last words - 'in and out' - had more to do with the fantasy in his head that her small mouth was on him, and not only her hand.
Will she notice I misspoke? If so, will she be confused...
She felt Sesshomaru's hand wrap around her own; he was going to show her how to please him, and this pleased Rin very much. Anything that would help her give her Sesshoumaru-sama the things he gave her was welcome. She loved the taste of his thumb in her mouth, his skin tasted almost sweet, and smooth and warm. She wasn't sure why she had had the urge to take the digit into her mouth, but she had, and when she saw the look on her Lord face as she swirled her tongue over it she felt confident she was doing good. Sesshoumaru's larger hand was warm and strong around hers, it reminded her of sleeping against him at night when his much large body cradled hers and she was kept warm and safe is his arms with Mokomoko around her. She had tightened her grip as he had instructed. At first she was fearful of squeezing too hard and causing her Lord discomfort. Little did she know that she was incapable of doing anything with her delicate body that causes Sesshoumaru physical pain.
She moved over his shaft slowly, as he helped her, she felt every bit off him, as she came to the head, and back down slowly over his length. She kept of this rhythm with his hand only now very loosely over hers while she noticed the sacks below his sex, she wondered if it would be ok to touch as well. She reached out tentatively, and lightly touched the already tightened balls. She heard her beloved Sesshoumaru-sama say her name again, and she pumped his length with one hand and toyed with the treasures beneath it a little. "Good girrrrlll” He encouraged softly, “Rin is my very good little girl…”
Sesshomaru watched the highly erotic sight of his large hand covering her small and delicate one with fascination and awe tempering his lust.
With an adult female always there were certain... expectations put upon him.
Do not release too quickly, do not tremble, do not allow himself to appear as anything but the strong alpha male who could take or leave the simpering females he left in his wake. With Rin there was such an incredible freedom... Rin did not have any expectations, no experiences to compare this one to, and her eyes held none of the judgments or appraisals that adult females looked upon him with.
With Rin he was completely free to allow himself to become completely lost to the sensations of their combined grip pumping along his shaft and when her small fingers brushed against his heavy sac and he shook with need there awaited nothing but a look of quiet awe and reverence, softened by absolute adoration and implicit trust.
Rin looked upon him with nothing less than love.
Sooner than he'd ever have allowed himself with an adult, he could feel his body giving way. Soon he would be reduced to cumming into this small girl's hand and whimpering and whining like a love starved puppy.
He removed the thumb from her mouth, and instead placed the arm to wrap around Rin's shoulder blades, as he leaned forward and rested his cheek on the top of her tiny dark head. "Rin... you feel… so good..." The soft admission came with acceptance of his fate - to be bound to this small mortal girl-child.
He felt her scoot back - away from him - and for one horrifying moment he thought Rin may want to stop, for whatever reason. Of course he would allow her to stop, but please kami don't let that be the case…
It was with shock once again marring his features, when he watched as Rin moved her face closer to his lap, and she traced the slit of his cock once again with her thumb, smoothing his pre-seminal secretions over his entire tip... She whispered his name, a question in the tone... as if she were seeking permission for something... he realized soon enough what she wished. She wanted to 'kiss it'.
By all the gods and demons in the world...
He would have not have asked her to do this, but he would be damned if he would deny her.
“Yes, Riiiinnnn.” he all but purred the small girl's name.
This was very special to Rin, this was a place that brought her Sesshoumaru-sama such pleasure, and it was part of him, and she loved all of him, every part part of him, and everything he did for her. She found all of him beautiful, and his length now hard, and long and thick was so beautiful to her. She continued moving one hand up and down over his heated arousal while running her finger tips over the head. She wanted to press her lips to it. She leaned, and heard Sesshomaru whimper just a little as her breath ghosted over the head. She closed her eyes just and leaned forward pressing her tiny lips to his dripping arousal. She pulled away just the smallest bit and licked her lips.
He watched as Rin licked her lips and dipped her head again, running her tongue over his smooth head, apparently testing the taste of him. When she wrapped her lips around his tip, and his plump head, (nothing else), filled her tiny mouth... it was too much. He did not wish for the girl to cause herself discomfort of any kind, simply to please him. With sweat at his temples and a keening whine he managed to choke out, "Rin... enough..."
The last little bit of suction when she pulled him from her mouth sent him over the edge, and he used a hand on her cheek to ease her away from his arousal, now erupting his hot sticky seed onto his hand and hers. Rin stared on in awe of what his body was doing... it didn't look like pee... but, what was it? When finally her beloved Sesshomaru-sama drew a ragged breath, and she felt his firm but not at all painful grip on her tiny hand loosen, and his 'boy parts' begin to wilt, Rin looked up from staring at his lap to ask a question, but was silenced before she could get it out with a brush of his lips across her forehead, her nose and her small mouth. His tongue darted out for the briefest of moments to clease her of any hint of his seed from her lips. He licked his cum from her hand and his, sucking each of tiny chubby fingers into his mouth delicately. When he was done cleansing them, he replaced himself within his robes and pulled her against his chest. "Rin..." He ran his claws gently through her raven locks, and looked away, staring at the horizon before finally conceding, and admitting for the first time aloud, “Aishiteru, Rin.”
She was in awe in awe of the experience she had just had. She felt happy, and warm and safe. She had questions - so many, but one thing she did not have to question was Sesshoumaru-sama's declaration. She knew it was no lie, and she in fact felt the same. She looked up at her protector, guardian, and now lover, and touched his cheek, with a small hand. Her eyes met his; dark smoldering brown, shimmering with happy tears, pulled on honeyed gold.
“Aishiteru itsumo my Sesshoumaru-sama… itsumo and until imasu*.”
Rin was pleasantly exhausted, and wanted to stay in the arms of her lord. Rarely did he allow such a thing in the day time, but somehow she knew he would not push her away right now. She felt safer and warmer then she ever had, and she always felt content with her Lord, but there was a new feeling now; one she could not describe.
She could sense something had changed, it felt different somehow embraced by this being, this Youkai that she would follow to the ends of the earth. There was nothing she wouldn't do to ensure that she was always by his side, where she had always felt she belonged. She wasn't sure what was happening inside of her, but she wanted Sesshoumaru to explain to her what had happened. She knew she loved him, and he loved her. She wanted to know why they had never shared this before, and why she felt as though she never wanted to shared this with anyone other than Sesshoumaru. ?
"Sesshomaru-sama? What...? I mean..." Deciding she didn't really know what she was asking, Rin decided to reiterate the only thing she knew for sure, "Sesshomaru-sama... Rin loves you, and... Rin wants to be with you forever... you and only you." she muttered before turning her face into his large chest as he cradled her closer.
He pulled the girl, his kodomo koibito, closer, knowing that this event had marked a turning point in their relationship and there was no going back now. Rin was his, and he would never give her up. They would have to pry her from his cold dead fingers to take her from him. "Rin belongs to Sesshomaru-sama and," he used his large palm against her cheek to guide her to look up at him, so she could see the determination and truth of his words in his eyes, "I will never let you go."
Rin smiled up at Sesshomaru-sama and craned her lips up to press a little kiss to his cheek. Rin blushed but she wanted to make sure that this was not a 'one time' thing, so she asked, "Can we uh... can we do that some more... y'know like... every day?"
Sesshomaru's lips twitched and his eyes sparkled at hearing Rin's greedy request. Only a child would make such a request so openly, not thinking or realizing the potential for 'shame' or 'embarrassment' in being so eager to touch and be touched so intimately. A child sexual partner may have drawbacks, but there were also certain advantages, one of which being their openness, honesty, and innocence. Sesshomaru was never very good with trying to 'read' the emotions of adult women, who almost never said what they meant, or meant what they said. More often than not he ended up confused and angered by the lack of direct communication with these females. Rin was not like that. Rin did not think to play coy, did not play the kinds of emotional games that were intended to manipulate him... She did not demand too much from him emotionally, and he did not have to 'decipher' her behaviors. She wanted him for only pure reasons, love and affection, and did not pursue him for reasons of money, power or status. She may be a child, but she was the perfect partner for someone as emotionally unaware as he was. He looked forward to fulfilling her request, for many years to come... and when she matured, showing her all the ways they could be together. "Whenever you desire the touch or attentions of this Sesshomaru, you have but to ask."
What a wonderful thing! But... "What if Rin wants to touch Sesshomaru-sama? Will Sesshomaru-sama always let Rin touch him, too?" Rin's eyes lit up as Sesshomaru nodded his head in affirmation, and, wanting to make the same offer he'd made to her, Rin said "Well... Sesshomaru-sama can touch Rin whenever he wants too, okay? Rin belongs to Sesshomaru-sama." The girl said again, yawning and snuggling into him one again, on the verge of sleep.
He leaned down and whispered in the obviously tired little girls ear, "And this Sesshomaru belongs to his Rin." He stared off into space, thinking about what this would mean for them on a day to day basis, and listening to Rin's breathing even out, and her heart beat slow as she fell into contented slumber. He gazed at her for a moment, before settling himself more comfortably, and closing his eyes, content to simply hold her as she slept. After all, what else better was there to do?
-OWARI-
Itsumo = forever
Imasu = the moment of death
Aishiteru = I love you
Onegaishimasu = Please (formal, like... more than just 'please' - almost like begging, but without a negative connotation)
Kodomo = child
Koibito = lover
chibe= small
hime = princess (So, chibe-hime is like 'little princess')
Rin-ai = Rin - love (The -ai added as sort of an honorific to someone's name means you are calling them your 'love')