InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Kissing Booth ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 18: Kissing Booth Oneshot?

Disclaimer: I do not own Sesshoumaru, Rin or InuYasha...
A/N: This short fic was written for and inspired by the lovely ladies of `PuppyLoveInc' here on . Those girls write some of the best AU Sess/Rin I've ever seen and if you don't know their fics, you SHOULD.
I'm not sure if this will be continued or not… I suppose it depends on the response it gets from my readers. (PS - I understand if you do not want to review a lolicon fic under your own name, and so I've enabled anonymous reviews, or you can send me a PM, if you wish to leave private feedback… I understand that lolicon is a sensitive subject for some… So no worries, `k? )
WARNING: EIGHT YEAR OLD RIN AND 17 YR OLD SESSHOUMARU KISSING... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY BY NOW, RIGHT? XD XD XP
Japanese: 'Matte yo, Sesshoumaru-senpai ga, kudasai' = 'Wait please, Sesshoumaru-senior' - medium politeness level.
'Domo Arigato' = Polite version of 'Thank you'
'Bette ne' = 'It doesn't matter/it's nothing'
~*~
He glanced over to his brother with narrowed eyes. The challenge may not have been one he wished to take, but he would not allow him to `win', regardless.
The ticket taking booths were set, and because Kouga had called in sick there was no other to take his place, besides Sesshoumaru… and he was stuck. It was a matter of honor at this point… The Senior and Junior classes could not allow anything to go wrong with the carnival they put on in conjunction with the school faculty each and every year.
Half the city showed up for the event, and it was imparitive to the school that they collect a profit, if they wanted to have the funding to build a new science lab… So here he was… Standing inside a booth marked `Kiss the Senpai'.
He would get more customers than his little brother… He would.
The girls lined up and with each one that handed him a ticket his stomach lurched… Most were girls that he would never dream of kissing under normal circumstances… Luckily for him most were too shy to do anything more than kiss his cheek.
The fawning, giggling hordes laid their lips on him one by one and he silently endured.
At least the majority of the girls he was getting were of proper age to be kissed… And at least most of them wanted to kiss him… Unlike Inuyasha.
“Are your ears sore yet, little brother?” He taunted during one of the fifteen minute breaks they were allowed.
“Shut the hell up…” His younger brother retorted, clearly embarrassed beyond all belief. Inuyasha never did like to admit that, while he clearly gave off the aura of someone not to be messed with - it wasn't enough that younger girls didn't find… Cute.
The horror!
Sesshoumaru simply smirked and made his way back to the booth for the last round of `customers', his mood somewhat improved by the fact that he was clearly winning the little `contest' his brother had challenged him to.
More females were interested in him than in his brother… Not that he'd ever have questioned such a thing… Certainly not…
Finally the time came that the carnival was coming to a close and the lines were dwindling to nothing.
All Sesshoumaru wanted to do was go home and brush his teeth and disinfect every inch of his well-kissed cheeks.
He gathered the small pile of folded paper tickets as proof of his obvious superiority to his younger brother in both looks and overall appeal and turned to leave.
Just as he was stepping backwards from the make-shift counter which had served to separate him from his many admirers he heard a small voice.
“Matte yo senpai-san ga, kudasai!”
He turned back but didn't see anyone standing before his booth. Just as he was about to ignore the request that he `please wait' he saw two sets of tiny chubby fingers curl themselves onto the wooded plank that served as the counter.
With a strength and determination he would not have thought such a small child could have, an eight year old girl with large brown eyes and a crooked little ponytail sticking awkwardly out of the side of her head hefted herself up onto the narrow ledge of his booth and adjusted so she was on her knees.
The girl blushingly looked down and brandished a single ticket for the kissing booth between her short fingers.
Sesshoumaru's eyes widened in surprise. It was the girl he'd saved from drowning at the public pool, not a week before.
Rin.
Her name was Rin, he recalled.
Setting his face in an expressionless mask, but unable to keep the sparkle of amusement from shining in his amber eyes he approached the girl.
Taking the ticket he leaned forward and presented his cheek. Oddly and insanely enough, he could almost feel the start of a blush rising on his face.
He felt two tiny hands reach up and brush the bangs from his face backwards, and a strange small shiver passed through his tall frame, before he was able to conceal it.
He completely missed the way his little brother was openly staring at the odd interaction between him and the small girl.
Her tiny nails brushed his ears and for the first time that day his eyes fell closed; because of this he failed to react quickly enough when his head was jerked almost violently to the side and a tiny set of moist and perfectly pouty lips pressed firmly against his own.
Little Rin gave a small `um' and he in turn inhaled sharply through his nose in shock, but he did not pull away… Instead, unconsciously his hand drifted to wrap loosely around the thin column of girls neck and the tips of his long fingers brushed the small hairs at the nape of her neck. He was even surprised to find his thumb wandering to trace her delicate jaw-line.
The abrupt realization that this `kiss' was lasting far too long to maintain proper appearances caused Sesshoumaru to rear back abruptly.
Rin stared directly at him, with wide large eyes and rosy-red cheeks. Her small chest rose and fell with huffing panting breathes, and it took a few long moments before she realized she should have the grace to avert her eyes.
“Domo Arigato, Sesshoumaru-senpai.” Her head dipped in a small bow and she turned her upper body, ready to jump down off the ledge of his booth.
“Rin-chan.” His usually smooth voice came out sounding a bit on the… unnerved side.
The dark haired miniature beauty turned to face him once more, “Bette ne.”
To his complete surprise the girl launched herself off the counter and into his arms, and only his excellent reflexes allowed him to catch her before she fell.
He was still confused and shocked when the girl giggled and hugged her small body to his large chest and her short arms wound around his neck as tightly as possible. She pulled back to grace him with a smile so large and sincere as he'd never seen before.
“Rin likes Sesshoumaru-senpai!” she cried out.
He stared at the young girl, wondering why she would have such an attachment to him? He'd only saved her life at the pool out of duty, afterall… He was a lifeguard there.
He made no response and set her down gently, inside his booth. That's when she surprised him once more.
“Here.” She handed him a small piece of paper, before running out of the back of his booth, between the splint in the giant tent.
He opened it up and smirked to himself. It was her phone number…
Written in orange crayon.
Strangely enough, instead of throwing it away he chuckled softly and tucked it safely away in his pocket.
What an odd little girl…
He felt his own fingertips tracing his lips in memory of how it had felt to have hers touching them.
He shook his head to clear memory… But there was the ghost of a smile on his face for almost an hour longer.
Rin…