InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ This Love Can't Be Wrong 2 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 17: This Love Can't be Wrong 2

Title: This Love Can't Be Wrong - TWO (A cuddly night on the couch leads Rin to want more.)
Author: Ravyn Skye aka Plumespixie
Words: 4,300
WARNING: LOLICON - CHILD IN A CONSENSUAL LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ADULT. NO RAPE, NO ABUSE, BUT RIN IS 10YRS OLD IN THIS FIC, AND SESSHOMARU IS 20.
A/N : THIS FIC IS AU - done by request for more AU lolicon, so HERE IT IS baby, (the person who requested this also requested to remain anonymous, and that's cool!) Review if you love it, review if you hate it, review if you feel like it…
PS - Rin calls Sesshomaru `Sesshomaru-san' in this fic, this is because after they have shared an intimate night together their formality level drops. She also calls him Sesshomaru-san-ai. Ai is a word/kanji for `love', most often used to indicate romantic love. When attached to a person's name, with or without honorific, it is calling the person `my love' - essentially. XD

This Love Can't Be Wrong: 2
Since the night she'd crept into his bed and his entire world had changed, as well as his views on love, sexuality, and what a ten year old was capable of feeling and wanting - he and the girl had a strange but comfortable relationship.
It was definitely… different to be… involved with a child… but the fact that the girl was more loving, more devoted, more open, and understanding was more than enough to make up for any sort of shortcoming one may have seen.
He never had to question her motives, he never had to wonder if she truly loved him, or used him merely for prestige, money or status. The girl had nothing to compare this relationship to and her expectations were innocent - and low. She asked so little of him, and for the first time he did not have to hear a woman prattle on about `commitment' or `where is this going?' or marriage…. (He shuddered at the thought!)
She was more than happy with the attention he gave, and didn't demand more. No questions of where he'd been, who he was on the phone with… Jealousy wasn't something she could truly comprehend.
He cuddled on the couch with her, him sitting and her laying across the couch with her small dark head on his lap as he ran his hand absent mindedly along her side, her bottom, through her hair, and along the side of her soft cheek while occasionally tracing her ears. They were watching some inane children's TV show, while she giggled and laughed. Suddenly the characters in the anime grabbed each other and kissed passionately.
Rin looked up with a blush and coyly asked, “Can Sesshomaru-sama do that with Rin?”
He dipped his head in response and removed his hand from her side, as she rolled towards, “Sit on my lap, facing me.” He instructed in a whisper.
The girl who had yet to change from her school uniform, a blue sailor-themed outfit with a skirt just above the knees, knee-socks, and a short sleeved shirt moved to straddle his lap. She was so tiny compared to his (rare for a Japanese man) tall frame that she had to stand on her knees to be within kissing distance.
“How do we…?” She trailed off, unsure of where to go from here. She hadn't really kissed him that night… She'd been far more interested and enthralled with the organ beneath his boxers - her new toy - and all the things she could do with it. She enjoyed touching, kissing, licking, sucking, squeezing and playing with his foreskin so much that kissing hadn't really occurred to her…
He leaned down slowly and captured her small chin between his thumb and index finger. Gently he tilted her head to the side. He brought his other hand up to brush her hair back, and tuck it behind her ear, stroking her small face lightly with his fingertips and feeling her cheeks heat as she shivered from even that innocent touch. “Slowly… like this.” He whispered, moving his hand to the back of her head as her neck muscles went limp and she eagerly allowed him to guide her in her first kiss.
He planted light feathered kisses on her tiny, pink and pouty mouth - growing gradually more daring and pressing more firmly and for longer periods of time. Her mouth was so tiny, so perfect, so sweet and her innocent taste made him harden until his boxer-briefs became uncomfortable.
“Ummmmm.” His little girl was becoming bolder and he released her chin to palm her cheek, as his other hand left the back of his head and swept down in a single movement. Over the center of her shoulder blades, down along her curve-less hips, over the swell of her bottom and gripping her thin thigh. Instinctually he moved his hand up, bunching her skirt to grip a firm cheek of her tiny bottom, and began to knead the firm baby-soft flesh; his little finger dipping into the crack of her bottom to lightly brush her cloth covered girlhood from behind.
She pushed back into the finger, while pushing forward into his much larger mouth. He parted the center of his lips as her hands finally reached up to loop around his neck and she toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck.
He pulled back, panting slight, seeking permission to continue, but before he could even ask, Rin beat him to it, “I want… can we open our mouths this time?”
Without responding he gently moved her back to him, and opened his mouth only slightly, running the very tip of his tongue over her tender young lips. Instantly her tongue met his in a clumsy move and he was forced to open up more and suck it gently into his mouth so she didn't slobber on him. It was quite an experience teaching a young innocent girl everything for the first time… and would require patience.
Patience was not usually something associated with him - nor was gentleness… but the reserves of those two things he found within himself seemed bottomless where Rin was concerned. He would be a gentle loving guide, and only the girl would matter.
His erect member throbbed, insisting on stimulation, but it was not something he would push the girl to do. He was kissing her, and that was what was most important at the moment… it was what she had asked for, and it was all he would do unless she requested to go further.
Sesshomaru was not a rapist - nor was he manipulative or insistent and pushy.
Rin would move at her pace - and he would follow her lead. It was the only way he could live with himself.
His tongue met hers and she moaned. Her tiny bottom pushed back into his finger lightly traveling across her intimate lower lips - still covered by her panties.
Rin reached up to grab the sides of his face, forcing him to hunch his large frame over her small one as she dragged him down trying to shove her slight weight down onto the teasing finger at her hairless nether lips.
“Grrrrrrrr.” She made a frustrated sound in her throat as he merely moved his finger down with her and did not provide the stimulation she was seeking… however his hand at her cheek moved down over the front of her clavicle - his fingers tucking beneath her armpit - motionless to avoid tickling her - but his thumb brushing over her nipple, covered by both a shirt and undershirt.
Despite the clothing impeding his progress, he could clearly feel the small disk on her flat chest harden and her hips began to move in circles, as she squirmed restlessly.
One of her movements dipped her low enough to brush against his aching erection, and he could feel himself twitch and shivers racked his frame.
Rin pulled back with a start. Her eyes were wide, and she stared down at her lap, her mouth open in a tiny `o' of... His fingers teasing her core stilled, but he continued what he hoped was a comforting touch in long slow sweeps over her nipple and where her breast would have been.
Oh shit.
Was she frightened?
“Rin…”
The girl's head snapped up at hearing him speak her name, and a slow grin spread across her face. “Sesshomaru-san likes kissing Rin? She did it right?”
Relived beyond measure, Sesshomaru nodded and squeezed her bottom once in reassurance, brushing her small button against him, still through clothing, but enough to make her lay her head on his chest and do it again - moving against him roughly. “Ummm, that feels so good…” Rin closed her eyes and began to concentrate on pushing the warm hardness between his legs into the tingly spot at the top of her `girl parts'.
Sesshomaru leaned back with her draped across his chest and straddling him widely, pushing his hips forward and holding them there, making sure she could use his body effectively to stimulate her own. His hand on her bottom was stroking and kneading, putting pressure without really forcing her down… a gentle touch, and one he would have only ever given to the girl.
All other women in his life had been rough, hard fucks - and there was never any of those pesky attachments and feelings involved on his part. A warm wet hole was a warm wet hole… none of them were special.
None of them were Rin.
Rin wasspecial… his special, small, cute, perfect little girl… The only girl he'd ever feel love for.
Panting a little bit, Rin finally realized this would feel so much better without all the clothing in the way. With scrunched eyes and labored breathing Rin brought voice to the need settled in her belly and lower parts, “I… I want… can we take our clothes off… … … like… last time?” she panted heavily, so close, but not able to reach where she wanted to go - the place she could get to when she touched herself at night, before she'd finally worked up the courage to creep into her handsome guardian's bed and ask him if he'd please give those feelings to her, instead of her only thinking of how good his strong warm hands would have felt doing those things to her, and not her having to do it herself.
Sesshomaru stiffened. Perhaps once could have been forgiven… perhaps once he could have claimed an anomaly… but if he did this now, it would become a pattern; something that would most likely happen again and again. Something he could get into trouble for.
The age of consent in his district was 14 - on the young side for Japanese law, but still not unheard of. Shibuya's age of consent was 13. Rin still had four more years before she was legal… Not that anyone would dare to say anything, or be so impolite as to ask… but just the suspicion could cause rumors, and it may hurt his image slightly if anyone believed him to be taking advantage of the girl.
“Rin, do you understand what this means? Do you understand how others would view this interaction between us?”
Rin nodded, moving restlessly, “Rin can keep a secret! Please, Sesshomaru-san! Please, please, please! Rin will never tell anyone things meant to be private! Rin understands… Rin will preserve the wa, and no one will be uncomfortable and no one will know! Please!
He nodded, but was still not convinced, he moved his hand from her bottom and stroked her dark head, “And if someone asks, are you willing to be dishonest, all for my sake?”
Rin breathed in a deep sigh, and pushed it out in a single exhale. “Rin loves Sesshomaru-san-ai… Rin will do anything to protect Sesshomaru-san.”
He too took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he exhaled, loosing the war with himself.
Society can take a flying leap of the edge of a mountain and into the pits of the hells… She… she wants this, she loves me, and we're not hurting anyone.
He moved the hand running through her silky soft hair and tilted her head up, planting a kiss on her forehead. He nuzzled the crook of her neck, by hunching far forward to loom over her small frame, and whispered into her ear, “Lift your arms.”
Rin smiled a brilliant giddy smile, enthralled and excited. Her arms shot up over her head and he tugged the garment over her head as if he were a father undressing a daughter; quickly and without hesitation… betraying his eagerness with his haste.
Her skirt was unzipped and moved Rin stood obediently in front of him, seated and leaning forward on the couch as it slipped over her slender non-hips, falling to the floor. Quickly her damped panties quickly followed, allowing him to fix his gaze upon her tiny hairless sex.
His own button down shirt was undone and left to hang loosely over his thin frame. He leaned back and pushed his hips high, undoing his zipper while gripping the material of both his black slacks and black boxer briefs at his waistband and slipping it down over his own tapered hips, fully exposing his toned stomach, and his silver pleasure trail. (A genetic abnormality left him with naturally silver hair from birth and golden eyes. Often people said he must have had youkai blood in his ancestry… but his doctor had confirmed it was merely a mutation, and an incomplete version of albinism. None of the typical health problems associated with albinos plagued him.)
With his erection now free of its bindings and the dim glow and distant chatter of the TV in the background, Rin stared at him openly with a hungry look in her eyes. She seemed hesitant though, considering what to so first, and he patiently waited for her to come him.
“Can Rin… Can Rin touch it now?”
He lifted a hand in welcome, and settled back on to the couch. “Do as you please, Rin.” He consented, easily.
The girl approached and knelt against the couch, as he shifted forward a bit more to grant her access. With a surety borne of her previous experience the small girl gripped him with chubby fingers, and bent him forward to her mouth. Sesshomaru-san-ai would like it better if it were wet, she knew.
A small white bead of pre-cum leaked from his tip and shadows danced over him as the TV flickered in the background, illuminating him in an almost eerie glow, but defining the cut of his musculature, and toned thighs, as he spread his knees even further to accommodate the tiny girl.
Her head dipped and kissed away the pre-seminal drop of his essence, not really minding the not overly-strong taste. Licking the tip all around and then up and down the underside of her newest and most prize `possession' the young girl sucked lightly with her kisses, before enveloping the mushroom head in such a small, tight, warm, wet, heat that his heart went `doki doki' in his chest and a groan escaped the very depths of his throat. His hands fisted the material of the couch in a white-knuckled grip in an effort not to grab her small head between his hands.
He must not push her down… She was still so little, and he didn't want to gag her or hurt her or scare her.
“Please, Rin.” He gasped out.
Taking the hint Rin gripped his foreskin and worked up a lot of saliva as she endeavored to take in as much as she could, and move up and down, sucking like a lollipop, as he had told her he like the last time, after she'd asked `how' to `do it right'.
Her head bobbed over the first three inches of him and both her hands now gripped him, moving his soft velvety foreskin over his steely-hard shaft. Occasionally she let her hands go gather saliva between her palms and his member, to slick her strokes. She knew he liked her to that… make it very wet and slippery, so it didn't hurt when she tugged hard on him.
Occasionally she open her eyes to watch his stomach muscles and silver-haired sac twitch and jerk and once she even let go the hand near the bottom of his shaft to stroke and roll his testes, earning what sounded like a growl. That area fascinated her almost as much as his shaft, and she must remember to ask him if he liked to be touched there too… or if he would let her touch him there, just to sate her curiosity.
Sweat beaded on his forehead and his brows furrowed. Sesshomaru bit his lower lip in concentration of her still in-expert stimulations; somehow the fact that she was not entirely sure of what to do heightened his pleasure… Her enthusiasm made up for her lack of experience, and her experimentations always kept him on edge and full of anticipation.
More… He wanted to cry out, but didn't dare. She would do what she wished and he would ask nothing more.
Her own wetness was sticky and beginning to leak from between her plump hairless lips. When her jaw began to ache a little, Rin endeavored a few more minutes, but ultimately had to discontinue the oral assault on him.
Sparing a few moments to catch his breath, and slow his heart he opened his eyes to see Rin looking up at him with a small string of saliva and the pre-ejaculatory evidence of his enjoyment still hanging between her lip and the slit of his cock. “Come here.” His voice was roughened by his eyes were soft as he held out a hand in welcome and pulled her to his lap, “May I touch you?” He was always certain to ask.
“Sesshomaru-san-ai can do whatever he wants to Rin.” Rin assured him of her utmost consent.
The moment was surreal. Such innocent trust so freely given… It was not something he was use to. Sesshomaru found himself humbled by the girl's words of devotion.
“No… not `to' Rin, `with' Rin.” He corrected, and she gave him a brilliant smile in return, nodding enthusiastically.
He pulled her to straddle him once more, but not press against him yet. He teased her nipples gently, watching her every reaction and cataloging each of her responses, attempting to memorizing what seemed to please her. Her small dark head fell back as she pushed her flat chest forward, begging more of his soft touch that made her whole body shiver and tingle. He easily lifted her a bit to use his tongue and gentle scrapes of his teeth to replace his hands and she held onto his head for dear life as her hips moved restlessly.
Her flushed features and heavy pants ended when he pulled back, but once his hand traveled to oh-so-gently cup her moist warm center, his middle finger sneaking between her plump smooth lips to find her hidden pink bud, Rin shivered and bucked against him gently as he watched the pulse in her neck with fascination at how fast her little pulse was racing. “Harder! Please! Harder!” His precious little girl gasped. He stroked her with the perfection of a maestro diddling an instrument, his vast experience serving her well.
She ground roughly against him and when she dripping with wetness he removed his hand from her and gripped his own still erect member. He tempted himself, dared himself, tormented himself, by rubbing the thick pulsing tip of his hot cock against her tiny, undoubtedly exquisitely tight opening; pressing past her outer lips and running along her seam, using his member in place of his finger to dance along her engorged clitoris.
Rin rocked back and forth and moaned, forgetting politeness she groaned out `You're so hot! I'm so wet!” His head fell back and his teasing nearly faltered at such an innocent and young girl saying such honestly provocative things.
When Rin instinctually let her weight fall down in to member pressing against her tiny opening, nearly forcing the much-to-large-for-her-body-to-handle member inside of her, his other hand quickly gripped the bottom of her behind and cradled it, stopping her from doing something that would undoubtedly be painful for her. “Do not attempt to impale yourself onto me.”
Rin made a frustrated sound in her throat, “But it aches! I need it inside!
Sesshomaru briefly considered what to do. Intercourse was out of the question, and his long fingers may tear her innocence, which would also be painful… but… perhaps…
“Here.” He leaned forward, placing his toned buttocks on the edge of the couch, and leaning back with his shoulders against the back of the couch, keeping his back mostly straight. He pulled her kneed back, pressing her small wet girl-hood against his own excited sex; leaving the girl sprawled against his chest and abdomen, her small head reaching his pectorals. He circled his arm around behind her and snuck his longest finger deep in-between her moist folds, from behind.
If he entered her this way, in such an awkward position, there was no way his finger could move too deeply. He felt around blindly, but gently, and when he located her opening he asked her, “May I enter using my finger?”
Rin nodded, very excited that it seemed he was going to do what he'd refused to before, the last time… put something inside… Like a real grown-up woman!
There wasn't fear, only anticipation as she wriggled and squirmed a bit getting comfortable and making his cock twitch in anticipation of more stimulation.
Slowly circling he teased the digit inside slowly, and Rin encouraged him with a gasp and by dropping her weight to accept more. When he thought he felt a rough place inside that smooth, slick, velvet interior, he stopped. “How does that feel, Rin?” He whispered.
“It feels weird… but good… when you press there, it's kinda like an achey good pressure…” Rin was having trouble explaining how it felt, but she wanted to feel it more.
“Move with me.” He whispered, and Rin didn't have to be told twice.
Immediately she began bouncing up and down and grinding roughly. His thick, hard, hot member pulsing against her and stimulating her bud as her movements moved his finger making tiny circles against her g-spot.
Rin's entire body tingled and that pressure from his finger, which felt so large and filling in her tight virginal opening, was making her vision swim and her heart beat erratically. Tingly and tight, her interior pulsed around the twitching digit and her little legs pumped and her tiny rounded bottom flexed and squeezed.
Sesshomaru pressed her down harder with his free hand and buried his nose in the top of her hair kissing the top of her head and whispering praises and soft encouragements.
“Rin… you feel so good… please… cum for me, baby girl… I want my little girl to cum for me.”
“Oh! Sessho-… um… Sess… ung… Rin feels so good… it feels good… it's sooooo…” With a twitch she spasmed in his arms as her tiny toes curled into the pads of her small feet and her arms locked around his neck. `Huuuuh, huuuh, huuuuh,' each labored breath pushed her against him and the sight of her tiny body shivering in ecstasy coupled with the shakes and pants pushed him over the edge far more quickly than any adult woman ever had.
“I love you.”
The words slipped out without conscious realization and before he could even think to be self-concious Sesshomaru could feel his heavy testicles tighten and his essence erupted in a series of twitches and pulses and spasms that left him mindless and his vision exploding with black spots. “Rrriiin” he growled out as he shoved her against his twitching cock a few more times, as she shivered and whined in response. He coated his stomach and her mid-section in his hot sticky cum.
When his body and hers quieted, before he even bothered to clean them he wrapped his warm strong arms around her and held her as nuzzled into his large chest, shivering in the pleasure of such safety and security, basking in his attentions and affections. Rin loves Sesshomaru-san-ai very much.
Suddenly, Rin giggled, and Sesshomaru pulled back with a soft smirk, which was missing its usual hard sardonic edge. “What is it my Rin finds amusing?”
Rin smiled into him, and giggled again before replying, “I think we need a bath,” she said nodding her head down indicating their bodies, still covered in the evidence of their combined passions. Suddenly, Rin had a better idea… “Can Rin come into the shower the shower with Sesshomaru-san-ai?”
Sesshomaru arched a single brow, amazed at her insatiability and precociousness. Usually Rin took baths, like most children. Now, not only had she requested a shower, but to shower with him.
“Of course.” He placed his hands under her bottom, gripping the cheeks and instructing her to hold on and standing up as she reached her small arms upwards and looped them around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom.
“After this, you must sleep. You have school in the morning, and if you miss too many days there may be questions.” He reiterated her need for secrecy, hating that he had to do so.
Oddly, he was not ashamed of what he'd done, and he knew she was not either. Everything in him wanted to shout from the roof tops his love of this precious little girl, the girl that made him feel more alive than any other ever had in his 20 years of life.
If only they could understand… if only they could see how much she means to me… if only they knew that I could no sooner harm this girl than shove a blade through my own chest…
“Can Rin sleep in Sesshomaru-san's bed tonight?” Large velvet brown eyes bored into his unnatural looking golden ones, and he felt any resolve he might have had to resist her crumble.
“Yes, but you must sleep.” He conceded.
The girl gave a shy smile and a blush, nodding in agreement. She really just wanted to cuddle against him, but she wouldn't say that out loud… Sesshomaru-san-ai was not the most… mushy… man in the world… and he may balk if she voiced her every girly thought aloud. Instead she just gave a nod and an enthusiastic agreement, as he shut the bathroom door behind her and she felt the cold counter on her bare bottom as he set her down to turn on the shower.