InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Precious ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 16: Precious

Disclaimer: I don't own Rin or Sess or the manga Inuyasha… My intials aren't even RT!
Author:Plumespixie
Title: Precious
Words:3,636
Theme: 14 -NEW
Warnings: 12yr old Rin, intimate cuddling with digital pen.
A/N: I'm not sure how much I like it… but it has to go up… Kira went to all the trouble to BETA it after all! (Thanks to her!)
This Sesshomaru himself would kill those that would dare say it aloud, and strip him of what little of his pride remains, though the harrowing experience of seeing her dead in my single armed embrace leaves little doubt to all who bore witness to my breakdown, including myself.
I am in love with a child.
I am in love with Rin.
The truth of those words was like a splash of ice cold water, when I first realized them; annoying, and yet… oddly refreshing. My heart was woken from its eternal slumber, but in a most unpleasant way. I felt for the first time in centuries. Yes, I felt emotions, and they were: sadness and fear. Indeed, my introduction to the world of emotions was not a pleasant one.
Sadness and fear; trial by fire.
This Sesshomaru's Lord always did know how to make a first impression.
Would I allow the fact that it was unpleasant to feel that first time to cast me back into self-imposed emotional exile, placing both myself and my girl beyond reach once again?
Would I allow those first sweet and gentle touches to become the only gentle touches Rin had ever felt from my hands?
No.
Once a man has tasted wine, water will no longer slake his thirst. Once I touched Rin, her scent and sound could no longer sustain me. Such as it was with the feeling of my sword calloused palm on her soft skin, those self-imposed restrictions on contact with the girl were no longer possible. I longed for more, as did she, as evidenced by her… enthusiasm then, and even more so now that we have been engaging in certain…activities.
To the outside world little about me has appeared to change, I was still as cold and aloof and violent as ever to the untrained eye. I still walk with arrogance, I still kill when the fancy strikes me, and I still hold myself above all others… all others but one.
Only a dark headed girl with a bright smile knows who and how I really am. She holds my heart in her tiny hands and my secrets, with no shame or reservation. She alone nurtures and nourishes the part of myself that is no longer free to choose to feel nothing.
I am her captive.
She holds me in a gilded prison, but I am captive just the same. Or perhaps, I am merely captivated with her? It matters not… the end result is the same.
I would not choose freedom, were it presented to me, just as she refused to choose humans, when they were presented to her. I am a knowing and willing slave to her hold over me. Were I not, this girl would be dead by my own claws.
Instead, it is those who would seek to free me, from her or her from me, who die by my hand. There have been only a few, who were foolish enough to attempt to separate us, now that we are reunited, once again, and that miko has passed on, and the village is far from where we are. Those fools now reside in hell, where no doubt, this Sesshomaru's Chichi-ue is interrogating them on the status of his first born son and the little human girl he caught a glimpse of when his sword was returned to him in the netherworld.
Indeed, I have killed, and will continue to kill, in her name - and she does, and will continue to, forgive me everything.
And now the dusk approaches and I can feel anticipation coil itself in my gut, as I begin to scent her excitement and impatience. She will come to me this night, as she does most nights, now. I can smell it.
This girl will grow to be my wife, in only two short years, and as such these years will be spent in training both her and me to become mates.
This Sesshomaru knows enough to know he is not good with such things… females and their emotions and other such vague concepts. Physical acts are accompanied by emotional ties in the human world, and this Sesshomaru must learn to understand that, if he seeks to keep his mate healthy and happy. She will learn to claim pleasure and I will learn to offer it, and vice versa. More than simple physical release, this Sesshomaru must seek to understand and offer… comfort… reassurance… as well as things that he has yet to understand and are intangible. It is a tall order, perhaps impossible, but I do not intend to fail Rin, ever again - although, when I do, and it is only a matter of time before this Sesshomaru fails in that regard in some capacity, I have faith and trust enough, that she will run true to form, and forgive my sin against her, no matter the severity of my transgression.
Rin is intelligent enough not to have too high of an expectation of this Sesshomaru, in that department…
At first she was hesitant, the human village imposing their mores on her, but upon having the reassurance of my intentions to court her fully, and upon learning that the day she first enters womanhood, her mogi, Rin will be taken into the bedchambers of this Sesshomaru and he will make both a woman and a wife of her, all hesitation vanished, replaced with an enthusiasm I have yet to see mirrored in a youkai female, of any species.
For now, I content myself with her small figure crawling towards me as the stars begin to show themselves under a twilit sky, and she makes her way onto my lap. `Practice' as she calls it, `for when we're married.' She fools no one with this idea of `practice'… but I allow it all the same. Pleasure is her true objective and as usual I will oblige her.
No… that is not the entire truth.
I, the Lord of the West, am under no obligation to any creature. I already gave her life - what further debt could I be paying? That one such as I would feel responsible for her, simply because I gave her back her life? No, one such as I would logically understand that I had already given her more than was owed for a few scraps of food that were not asked for, and that I did not eat… to assume that I cared for her out of some sense of further obligation is simply logically unsound.
I do not merely oblige her; I return her desire - whole heartedly.
Disaffected demeanor aside, did I not desire her, then there would be nothing she could do to force herself upon me. As if a pure blooded taiyoukai could not outwit or out run a small human female…
The idea that she is an unwanted obligation, in any sense of the word, is a ridiculous notion at best.
That one such as I could be made to feel guilty is another assumption of my motivations in keeping her, that this Sesshomaru has heard. Obviously such conjecture is spewed only by ignorant fools, who obviously know nothing of the disposition of this Sesshomaru. This inane concept of my feeling guilt or any sort of responsibility towards a mortal is one that all who are familiar with this Sesshomaru would be swift to dismiss.
Indeed, the idle mutterings of such should be written off as pure folly; such is completely ludicrous and demonstrates a total misunderstanding of this Sesshomaru's value system.
This Sesshomaru? Feel responsible for the well being of a mortal, simply because he returned her from death? Feel guilty for not returning a female's affections?
Absurd.
Be those affections sexual or romantic in nature, or merely a small child's hero worship - that one such as I might feel guilt and therefore feign to return those affections, when in fact I did not?
Preposterous.
This Sesshomaru allowed the humans to have her, but offered the girl a choice for one reason; protected her from harm for one reason; refused to allow her to die - braved the barrier of mount Hakurei, the purification of monks, entered the body of Naraku, - willingly dove head first into the darkness of hell despite his belief that he was giving up his own life because he would be never be able to return to the land of the living - discarded his sword, deemed it useless if it could not be used to save the one person I cared to save - for a one reason only…
My only remaining connection to my late father and the symbol of my power over death was not worth anything, if it could not save my beloved.
I waswilling to give up his quest for power completely… If only Rin would wake, and return to her smile light and laughter to my side.
All this, for one reason, and one reason alone…
Rin is precious to me.
There is but one reason and one reason only that Rin is not only alive, but also holds a place in my life; one single reason why Rin was and always will be welcomed in the presence of this Sesshomaru:
I want her there.
My claws weave themselves into the inky perfection of her ebony silk strands as I guide her towards me, coaxing her up from her hands and knees, to face me, and helping her to straddle my outstretched legs as I sit against the base of a large tree.
Upon her arrival I tip her small face upwards and meet it with own. Her impossibly tiny jaw line is cradled in my large hand and my thumb sweeps along her cheek as our lips meet and press and move against each other's. Soft is the only word that comes to mind in this moment. I pull back my lips from hers for only a moment to instruct her softly, “Open up for me, little one.”
My Rin obeys with greedy and instant compliance as her small tongue shyly brushes against my own, before yielding and allowing the tip of my tongue to dance and play within her mouth. Her taste is delicious and delicate and floral and sweet, and my chest rumbles with soul deep approval. She tastes like heaven. Our kiss cannot be maintained though, as she smiles against my lips, so large that I am forced to pull back.
“Ummm, Rin likes that Sesshomaru-sama,” she whispers, all the while blushing and averting her eyes. She does not do so in shame, for my little girl knows nothing of that particular feeling when in my presence, not anymore. The human values were easily erased from her mind, once she decided that she wished to belong to a youkai. No, it is not shame that causes her to look away, but submission to her alpha male.
Ggggood gggirrrl, Rrrinnn,” I growl softly in her ear, and she sighs in contentment.
I rotate my wrist slightly, and her cheek follows, resting in my large palm - leaving the other side of her throat bare and vulnerable. My other hand comes up and I run a single claw around the shell of her tiny rounded ear, and down the side of her neck. I lean in close to whisper sensually into the ever darkening night, “Would you yield your throat to me, sweet one? Would my Rin show her submission to her mate?” Yes, she is not youkai, and as I must learn to deal with her… human things, emotions and such, she must learn to cater to my instincts. It is a tradeoff, but one we make without resentments.
Rin nods and deliberately tilts her head back, and her sweet sigh is music to my ears as she surrenders and places her small life in the hands of this taiyoukai… and I am humbled by her gesture.
Her implicit trust in me, her unconditional love for me, her forgiveness for past failures, my near abandonment and all other transgressions… once again, Rin humbles me.
Rin brings me to my preverbal knees each night, when she allows me to worship at the alter of her innocent devotion to and unconditional love for this mighty and terrible lord of youkai.
I lean in even closer and trace the shell of her rounded ear with the tip of my tongue now, and blow softly across it, delighting in the way her tiny frame shivers in my lap. My hand slides to the small of her back and finally to her bottom and I cradle and knead the fleshy cheeks through the thin silk of her nemaki, and she wriggles and squirms, attempting to force my fingers to brush against her small core.
Not yet.
I wet my lips and place a firm kiss just below her earlobe, before letting my fang graze lightly down the column of her throat, nuzzling down in the crook of her neck. Her small hands, which were resting lightly on my shoulders, now hug my head to her and she pets the top of my head. My hand leaves her bottom for a moment and she whines in her throat, annoyed I am no longer touching there, I presume, but before she can form words to protest she realizes I have released the tie of her thin obi, at the small of her back, and my hand is already back where she wants it, cupping and kneading her behind.
The material of her sleeping garment goes slack enough to allow me to use my teeth to pull it off of her shoulder, and my nose grazes her collarbone and follows over her smooth round shoulder as Rin assists in her own undressing; pulling her arm out of her sleeve.
I nibble and lick my way back to her small thin throat, and the hand that was holding the side of her face slides down and slips the silk off of her other shoulder, leaving her top half bare. My hand on her small buttocks clenches slightly at the sight of her tiny budding breasts, with already taught nipples. I feel myself begin to harden beneath my hakama as I pull one stiff peak into my mouth and nibble lightly, before suckling like a pup. Rin arches and moans, pulling my face to her breast, willing me to take more into my mouth. Instead, I lick my way across the wide valley between them and pay equal homage to the other, before I pull back to gaze upon her beauty once more.
I am mildly disturbed though, when Rin crosses her arms in front of herself.
“Rin?” I venture, if she does not wish to be bare before my gaze I will not force her to be, “Would you like to redress?”
My little girl looks comical as melodramatic horror paints itself across her features, “No! Her cheeks go crimson, realizing how loud she has been in the stillness of the forest night, and she quiets down before looking away, and adding in a mumbled whisper, “Rin likes Sesshomaru-sama to look… Rin is just cold.”
Suddenly I understand that it must be embarrassment at her `weakness,' not being impervious to the elements as I am, that has caused the shift in mood for her, and, wishing to recapture what we were sharing before her self-doubt, I lean in and brush my lips against the softness of her cheek.
“Then…” I purr; my tone husky with my own growing desire, “Allow me to warm you.” I pull the tie of my hakama loose, tug the yards and yards of extra fabric, from my kimono, from around my slim waist. I pull the girl close, and we are bare chest to bare chest, with my kimono wrapped around the two of us, mokomoko holding both her and the fabric in place. Both of my arms come out of my sleeves and into our cloth cocoon, and pulling her nemaki completely off of her, leaving her bare against me. If I can no longer see her, then I wish to feel her tiny naked body press against the skin of my torso. I straighten my legs and her own short legs spread to straddle mine, her knees at my hips. I can feel her pressed, through the silk of my hakama, against my semi-turgid member. Rin must feel me press against her as well, for she begins to settle more deeply, wriggling and squirming against me, bringing me to full hardness.
“Rrrriiin,” I growl out softly. She knows this is my warning to her. If she desires nothing more to come of tonight's snuggling, then she will cease her movements. If, however, she desires pleasure and more intimate touching, she will begin to move against me. The choice is hers, as it always is.
As predicted, Rin decides that, tonight, she will allow me to pleasure her, more than that, she seeks to bring my own release, as evidenced by her small hands sneaking down to stroke me through the silk. “Rin wants to practice being Sesshomaru-sama's wife tonight,” she whispers, giving me words that cannot be misinterpreted, as she snuggles her small head into my chest and she kisses my pectoral muscle, the highest point on my body she can reach unassisted, in this position.
In response I raise my hips and together we lower my hakama, my bare hindquarters now sitting on my kimono. I move her legs a safe distance from my claws, before I slice my fundoshi away, thankful that the demon silk repairs itself after each night I do this, or else it would become burdensome to keep so many undergarments on hand…
I keep her a slight distance from me, and the material of my kimono tents around us, shielding us, as I place my clawed hand beneath her bottom and my non-clawed hand comes to delicately fondle her hairless folds at their apex. Her miniscule pleasure bud lays hidden beneath at first, but at my soft, yet relentless coaxing it begins to peak from her folds as I stimulate her into readiness to ride me. Moisture begins to coat her and I dip my fingertip deeper into her seam, gathering it, and spreading it from her bud to her opening. I tease her opening with gentle pressure, and just as the tip of my digit sneaks its way inside, I circle once or twice, pushing in only to my first joint, and moving slowly, teasing with just the tip of my digit sheathed inside of her. Rin surprises me by grinding particularly hard, attempting to push my digit further inside her tight and tiny body. When my finger is encased within her to the second joint, she no longer grinds deeply, but simply rocks lightly back and forth, occasionally circling her slim hips, which have not yet begun to take on the curves of womanhood.
Rin is squirming above me - experimenting, I assume, with this new feeling, and what brings her the greatest pleasure. I watch her, fascinated, and allow her to do as she pleases, to use my digit for her own satisfaction. “Ummmm…” She worries her lower lip a bit and scrunches her eyes shut, knitting her brows. “That feels good right there Sesshomaru-sama…” she speaks breathlessly, reiterating, “Right theeeerrrre.” I curl my finger inward, pressing against a rough raised spot within her, and she moans deeply in her throat. I know then that I have done something incredibly right as more of her essence comes, and her heart rate and breathing change. She leans back slightly, and back arches, and I watch her with hooded eyes and hyper-focused tension, noting her reactions to each minute movement of my non-clawed finger sheathed within her.
This is something we have only recently begun - her achingly slow preparation for the day years from now, when Rin will receive me inside of her completely. As it is new, we are both still learning what it is that will bring her to climax most effectively, although. both of us are enjoying the process of learning. I notice her thighs begin to shake as my finger drags against that `spot' over and over as I pump in and out, and I use my thumb to stroke the bud I already know can bring her to climax, .
She comes undone.
Shaking, and shivering, and panting, as she ground her tiny hips and thrust wildly into my touch. I feel her climax grip my finger and a small self-satisfied smile curves my lips upwards, and my hand at her bottom comes up and curls around her rib cage, holding her, preventing her from collapsing backwards. She whispers my name as her climax finally recedes and her small chest heaves. Feeling her final inner spasms, I remove my digit and pull her close to me once more, snuggling her against my chest, and rumbling in approval. For a moment we are silent, and she catches her breath.
~*~ End part ONE ~*~