InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ An Interesting Gift ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 15: An Interesting 'Gift'

DISCLAIMER: Neither I nor Izzanami own Sess, Inu or Rin. We do however own the term “Rinucest” which describes this `universe'.
This is another Lolicon colab, and is set in the same `Rinucest' universe as her story `Feral' and my story `Family Dynamics'. - Rin/Sess/Inu threesum.
Again, I was Sesshomaru and she was Rin.
BTW - The `phallus' in this story is based on museum pieces of actual and real `sex toys' from that era of Japan. Feudal lords had so many wives and concubines in their harems that they would commission these phallus's to be made, because one man can't possibly satisfy all those women… it was practical.
~*~
plumespixie (4/14/2009 4:42:09 PM): Okay Lemme get this straight before we start- RP - Chap 1 - Sess/ 11-12yr!Rin - Rest stop on way to see Inu, private little house with bath and stuff - Toy Intro - Wanton!Rin (been sexual/physical with Sess since she was 8 - Bestfriends!with Inu - Rinucest-verse.)
izzanami (4/14/2009 4:43:45 PM): Yep, covers it. are we done doodling, and are you starting?
plumespixie (4/14/2009 4:43:50 PM): Yep
izzanami (4/14/2009 4:44:03 PM): k
~*~*~*~*~
The small traveling party reached the small wooded structure that served as a temporary `home' when away from the shiro much earlier than expected. It was several more hours until twilight. This was good; it would give them time to properly rest, and relax before the remainder of the journey to his brother's human settlement tomorrow. "We have arrived." Sesshomaru stated, staring at the small home that served as his way-station on the way to see his brother. The caretaker was not expecting them so soon and was bustling about; still making preparations. "Jaken, put ah-un to pasture, gather wood for the fireplace, and see what types of food you can find for Rin. Rin, you will accompany this Sesshomaru inside." Sesshomaru had given the imp enough tasks to keep him busy for quite awhile.
Sesshomaru could sense Rin's restlessness since earlier in the day. Several times throughout the trip she had shifted on Ah-Un's saddle and fidgeted. When he looked at her questioningly she blushed and lowered her eyes and then he could scent her arousal.
He wished to tend to her growing 'needs'. Recently she had become more... insistent in her desire for intimate contact with him and he knew it was due to the age and stage of development she was rapidly approaching. To see Rin so wanton... Sesshomaru growled softly in his chest as he fingered his 'gift' for her, hidden in his kimono sleeve.
Jaken had an annoying knack for appearing at the most inopportune times, and he had made certain the little imp would be gone for quite a while. Rin knew Sesshoumaru had given him so many tasks for a reason, she knew her Lord, lover, and future mate could sense things no human man could; she had been aroused for the last leg of their trip, and had noticed Sesshoumaru glance at her.
This was something she could never hide from him, not that she would ever attempt to hide anything from her beloved Lord. She had found herself craving the physical pleasure he bestowed so willing upon her much more often lately. She was uncertain why, but had an inkling it was caused by her growing up. Her body had been changing a bit, her breasts had begun to swell slightly, and she felt different. It made her want to grow faster, she wanted to be old enough and grow a little more so her beloved Sesshoumaru could finally take her as he had promised.
She followed Sesshoumaru into the small house they always used on this trip, she was tired, and dropped down onto the futon in the bedroom she would share with Sesshomaru, but she was not ready to sleep. She made certain not to close her kimono; its silky fabric had parted slightly at the bottom, exposing a small peak of her shins. Her need increased as she hoped for Sesshoumaru to take notice, and she parted the fabric a bit further.
Seeing her fall to the futon in a graceful display, noticing the deliberate display of the curve of her calf leading to shadows that covered what he knew to be smooth, rounded, slightly toned from travel, thighs and hips with a swell so slight none but one who knew her body as well as he had for all of these long years would notice, Sesshomaru felt his loins stir. He had removed his boots in the genken and had not bothered to retie the ankle ties to his hakama. His swords and armor were forgotten in the small room which served to house their clothing and some weapons, extra blankets, rice paper and privacy screens.
They were safe here, he had no need for armor.
Rin safe here.
Now he released the tie to his hakama and let them fall to the floor, he removed his outer robes with the grace of his station, while giving her his back. Without looking over his shoulder at her, he reached into the sleeve of the discarded robe and removed the 'gift' he had commissioned.
The small wooden phallicly shaped object he intended to introduce to her.
She was in no way ready to accommodate him completely - and his fingers were already a nice fit. This would allow him to stretch her more, but slowly. His lips turned up in a small smug smile at his own brilliance. When he finally took her, she would be ready for him.
"Rin, this Sesshomaru has commissioned for you a 'gift'." He finally turned around, and brandished the object for her inspection. Perhaps 12 inches long, but with 7 inches of that length being a 'handle' - his hands were large - and perhaps an inch and 1/2 in diameter. Not too large for her at all, but it would prove to be a pleasurably snug fit - he hoped. The slight curve and the carvings on it would stimulate her delicate velvet interior even further - and he hoped this proved to be just the compromise needed to sate her growing desires.
Rin looked at him questioningly.
Sesshoumaru had always bestowed Rin with fine, and loving gifts. It wasn't something unusual, but there was something different about this… Sesshoumaru had never presented her with a present while in only his fundoshi. She looked at the item in his hand; it was pretty she thought, she could see some carvings on it, yet it wasn't close enough that she could examine them. She blushed a bit as the thought occurred to her that it was shaped rather like a penis.
She had never heard of such a thing before, and mentally scolded herself for thinking such a thought. Her mind too often lately wandered into such territory…
Rin would often fantasize about Sesshoumaru finally taking her; claiming her body fully with his own. She felt herself blush just a bit as she watched him standing at the foot of the futon, almost naked; wearing only the almost imperceptible smile that she had never seen him use of the presence of anyone but her, and his fundoshi. She couldn't look away from his eyes; eyes that always drew her in, as he stood before her, gently fingering the object in his hands. Rin looked to her protector, and love, she was curious, "What is it Sesshoumaru-sama?"
Sesshomaru chuckled lightly, almost imperceptibly. He knelt down, standing on his knees, and she crawled towards him, then came to her knees in front of him; meeting him half-way.
His arm snaked around her waist and his nimble fingers released the tie of her obi, loosening her garments. "What does it look like?" He did enjoy embarrassing her, if only slightly.
He was in a rare roguish mood. Presenting his 'little girl' with such a 'grown up' toy that he hoped would bring them both mutual satisfaction - for his own satisfaction was found in pleasing her.
Rin immediately blushed, the combination of feeling his hand release her obi, and ghost over her behind as he pulled it away, and looking at the object in his hand made her feel a bit bashful. She knew what it looked like, but what if she was wrong and she sounded foolish? She could already feel the blood heating the surface of her skin as the layers of her clothing began to fall from a shoulder. She reached out her hand without consciously thinking and traced her finger along the phallus.
It was smaller than Sesshoumaru, but it looked much the same. She looked up, a bit embarrassed, and met his eyes, "Um, a... a penis?" she replied questioningly. He cheeks flared, and reddened; she could feel them heating even more if that was possible.
Sesshomaru brought a single claw to trace her jaw line, as he nodded silently - suddenly his amusement dissipated at seeing her cheeks flushed and was replaced with earnest anticipation. "My little girl..." he brushed the backs of his knuckles down the side of her neck, watching as she leaned away - against her own instincts to curl her head toward the touch, and instead catering to his and baring her throat for him. His hand traveled lightly to the ties which held her garments closed and one by one he released them, layer by layer until her robes hung open and lose - playing peek-a-boo with her nipples as she shifted and squirmed. He palmed one of her slightly budding breasts, the small roundness filling merely the very center of his palm, but it was there, none the less, "...is growing up," he brought the hand not holding that phallus to the back of her robes and pulled, her arms instinctively going behind her to ease the garment into slipping from her body entirely, and pushing her small chest towards him at the same time. When she was finally bare before him, his gaze lingered on her form, beginning to develop so beautifully.
"Your body has begun to crave more, and yet...” He palmed her tiny cheek in his large hand and leaned far forward, nipping and suckling her ear, "... you are not yet ready..." he moved his hand from her cheek to her shoulder, down the outside of her arm and grasped her hand - placing it over the large and heavy bulge his fundoshi was beginning to strain to contain "... to accommodate me."
Rin moaned when he began to worship her neck, licking and sucking and nipping here and there, while her hand began to knead and squeeze him over the silk of his undergarment.
"This Sesshomaru believes this may be the answer to that dilemma. Do you agree this might be an..." he moved his hand from covering hers, which was now moving over his manhood of it's own accord, so he could grip the tiny rounded cheek of her behind and squeeze, "...acceptable compromise? Are you..." he nipped her ear, "...willing to explore this new territory..." he suckled lightly and breathed heavily squeezing her behind, "... if this Sesshomaru makes a commitment..." he shoved her hips closer to him, "...to guide you as he always has?"
He was sending tingles down her spine, the feel of his lips softly dancing over her neck, and his hand tip-toeing over her bare skin. Her breath caught in her throat as he squeezed her backside again, and gently pushed her womanhood - still covered in thin silk - against his own cloth covered burgeoning erection. She whined softly, feeling his cock against her; so close to the place which longed to feel him inside.
Sesshoumaru had always brought her such pleasure, but lately she wanted more. Rin thought often of what it would be like when he finally joined with her. The gift he brought her was not as large as Sesshoumaru was, but it was more than his fingers (which she loved to feel inside of her body) could provide. It was a feeling she had wanted more of lately, her body wanted to be filled more completely.
It was like an instinctual desire deep inside to connect in such a way, and as such her small child's body that was now growing into a woman's left her desiring more. There was no other word to describe what she wanted… just… more.
She didn't move her head, only delighted in the soft kissing and suckling against her neck. "Yes…" Rin breathed out in a heavy sigh; delighting in the soft rumble that vibrated against her skin upon his hearing her answer.
"Lie back..." came the heated response as he slipped her undergarment from her hips and pulled it down as she reclined back against the futon. When the last of her silk coverings finally came to rest on only one ankle she eagerly kicked it away giving him the most delicious view of her very moist folds.
Sesshomaru removed his own fundoshi and covered her body with his own. He claimed her mouth in a gentle but deep kiss and his long hair tickled her sides and made her squirm against him. He blazed a trail downward; stopping to suckle on her budded nipples which tipped tiny rounded peaks, the beginnings of the breasts she would have in only a few more years time. He lavished her body with kisses and nips, using soft tongue and sharp fangs to delight the tiny girl beneath him.
Still, so small... he marveled sometimes at how easily he could envelop her entire frame beneath his own. Her legs parted wide for him when he swirled his wet tongue in her belly button, and he reached down to begin to move the phallus slowly from her inner knee, tracing it up along her inner thigh, warming the cool polished and lacquered wood and allowing her to become somewhat used to the feeling of the foreign object against her.
He timed it perfectly, so that when his face reached the mound of sparse hair that was beginning to line, but certainly did not cover her sex the phallus reached her outer lips.
Propped up on his elbows he draped her knees over his shoulders, and as she was so short and he so tall, the action resulted in tilting her hips upwards, presenting her sex for his feast.
He dipped his head and ran his tongue along her seam; teased the phallus past the barrier of her outer lips running it up and down to wet it on her own moisture as his tongue signed the kanji for his name on her tiny clitoris.
She was his. This part of her... all parts of her... his.
Her legs shivered at the feel of his tongue against her most sacred area. It always left her shaking wonderfully when that soft, warm, wet tongue would lave her small body. Her breathing increased, and her insides clenched when she felt him tracing the phallus up and down against the now thoroughly wet, tender folds. Her hips jerked slightly as she felt it pass over the still virgin entrance to her core.
Rin knew well the feeling of Sesshoumaru's fingers inside of her, carefully circling over that amazingly sensitive spot inside of her. She wanted to feel that gentle filling, every pass he made, she whined, feeling her `gift' nudge it's way closer each time, but never quite making it inside. Her tiny body tensed as she used his shoulders as leverage to pull her hips closer to his mouth, "Please... Sesshoumaru-sama."
Sesshomaru growled at Rin's insistent demands for fulfillment. Always so eager... Since she had been a child she could never have enough of him, and each stage of her development propelled their activities into new territory as she demonstrated her readiness. From simple kisses and cuddling at night, to stroking, petting, and grinding against him - all the way to oral teasing and eventual digital penetration - always she wanted more of him.
The feeling of her wanting him so… much… was entirely mutual. With a soft insistent push he guided the phallus passed her first ring of muscles and he felt Rin tense and heard her groan.
He looked up, slightly concerned, "Rin? Are you experiencing discomfort?"
Her back bowed the slightest bit and her legs clamped down and tightened over his shoulders. It felt like Sesshoumaru 's fingers but so much... more. Rin felt her own inner muscles tighten around the object, and it sent a pulse deep within her. She almost didn't hear Sesshoumaru as he inquired to whether she was alright.
"No." she heaved her little hips, moving forward as she sought to bring the object deeper. "Please don't stop."
Sesshomaru continued, slowly pressing the object deeper into her core and was surprised when Rin moved her hips insistently, grinding down to force him to bring the object deeper inside.
When he judged that he had reached the 'spot' inside of her, he ran the edge of the carving, made to imitate the head of penis, over and over that place, only pulling out and pushing back in an inch or so - delighting in the fresh gush of her fluids which dripped out coating the phallus all the way to it's 'handle'.
After establishing the rhythm that seemed to please her, he dipped his head once again to tickle, lap at, nip and suckle on her delicate pink bundle or nerves - now engorged and hard, standing out between her folds.
His own arousal was painful and pulsed in time with the throb in his temple as he fought to contain himself and see to Rin's pleasure.
He tried to assure himself that Rin would most likely volunteer to relieve his ache when she was sated, as she usually did - although if she were sore or in discomfort he would see to him self while she watched on - cooing in his ear and stroking his chest as he stroked himself to completion - as she had done in the early days, before she had worked up the nerve to request to touch him herself.
Her body was slick and the entrance of the object was eased in only moments, and he reminded himself that her body was made to bear young and could stretch to accommodate most easily something as smooth and cylindrical as the phallus he had provided for her use.
He allowed his hands to roam over her thighs and reach up around her hips to rub her soft belly gently - using the external pressure to press her 'spot' into the phallic object just a tiny bit more. As usual when he implemented this technique her climax began to build much more quickly - her thighs began to shake around him and her heels dug into the center of his shoulder blades urging him closer. Her growled against her, hoping to send her over the edge.
She had not felt something this intense before, Sesshoumaru always gave her as much pleasure as was possible, playing her body like a delicate instrument. This was different though, feeling herself filled so completely, her small core stretched and tightening around her gift was overwhelming. She couldn't help instinctually thrusting against the tongue swirling over her tiny swollen bud. Her legs jerked and her lip trembled as her tight passage began to squeeze the object inside of her. Her hands moved down without thought and fisted into her lovers silver tresses as her core tensed, over and over, "Se... shou... ma... ruuuu.” She cried out his name, omitting the use of an honorific or title, which, in the privacy of their bedchamber was a most welcomed change.
Nothing had ever felt this good before, she could feel the gush of inner fluids that always accompanied her orgasm when her lord touched that special place inside her. Rin's small body rose up more leaving only her head and shoulders on the bed. Her legs pressed in against either side of Sesshoumaru's head, squeezing him gently, pulling him closer as waves of white-hot pleasure crashed over her entire body, making her small frame tremble in the aftermath.
While he knew that he was not ever truly 'trapped' by her insufficient human strength, Sesshomaru never the less was always surprised by how tightly Rin was capable of holding him in place when her climax racked her small body. It seemed as if he was completely surrounded by her in those moments. Her scent was thick in the air, like an oil coating his nose, and her taste in his mouth was strong but pleasant. Her juices were never able to be contained though, and the lower half of his face was inevitably coated in her - and in the moment when she finally relaxed, releasing him and falling in a graceless sated heap, he was grateful her eyes were always closed - so she could not see how eagerly he licked his chops like a canine waiting for a steak - meticulous in his care not to let a drop of her go to waste.
Placing her legs gently on the bed and moving off to the side he drew his tongue along her sweaty cheek from chin to hairline - a canine gesture - and, as usual, she giggled gently - tiny bells - at the action, murmuring something about him being `kawaii koinu' - Only Rin could have ever called him a `cute puppy' and lived to utter another word…
She rolled towards him then, and he bowed his back to create a space for her to curl into as his fur wrapped around her and he cradled her against his strong chest.
Her declaration of love was not unexpected, but it never failed to move him. His own silence as response was beginning to disappoint even him - Coward! - He mocked himself for his inability to articulate his own feelings for the precious human girl he held in his embrace.
Will she die again before she knows?
"Rin." Her name was as far as he could ever get before his tongue became thick and his throat constricted, but he hoped beyond hope that some how she could see something in his eyes... Somehow she might know the depths of his devotion.
She blinked and looked up at him - before glancing downward between their bodies to the phallus that was connected to a living being - one who's jaw was tense and who's own body was taught with unfulfilled desire.
It occurred to him then that saying her name in that way - Oh gods... - did she take it as a command? A command to please him, instead of the unfinished declaration it was always meant to be? He tilted her head upwards then - trapping her chin between his forefinger and his thumb. He stared deeply into her eyes for a moment before tucking her head back to his chest and tightening mokomoko around her. "You may rest now." he offered, hoping against hope she would decline, but feeling as if she should know she had the choice.
Rin always had a choice, and was under no obligation… she was not a concubine, some worthless bitch whose body was meant to be used for his satisfaction… She was his precious little girl.
Rin always felt a warm tingling in her chest when Sesshoumaru would gently take her face in his hands, tilting her face up so her own deep brown eyes could meet his gold ones. He never uttered the same words back to her, which she would say to him, but she didn't need to hear them to know; he said them to her always - in that look.
Rin knew he loved her... dearly, and never felt slighted or unloved because he didn't speak it with his voice. Those words were spoken to her time and time again, with every kind and loving gesture towards her, each thoughtful gift he bestowed upon her, each time he risked his own personal safety at the expense of his pride for her, and, most importantly, with the look that softly embraced her in those moments.
He had told her she could rest, and she was a bit drained from her climax, but she wanted give he lover, her Sesshoumaru-sama, the same pleasure he had given her.
She looked back up at him, losing herself in the sparking gold, and reached down; running her fingers softly over the tight hard flesh of on the head of his cock. She collected a small bead of his essence on her fingers and brought her finger up to taste it as she looked at him, eyes wide with mock innocence.
"Rin wants to pleasure Sesshoumaru-sama”, she whispered, before wriggling down a little bit, lower, and gently pressing on Sesshoumaru's hips, signally him to lie back.
Sesshomaru complied with Rin's silent request that he lie on his back - such a submissive position for him - belly up with his arousal exposed. This was a position he had only ever - and would only ever, be in with Rin.
Only Rin had earned his submission… and only Rin did not abuse her power over the most powerful demon in existence.
Before she could take him in her mouth, he reached down and gripped her beneath her armpits and dragged her upwards - holding her against his chest. He could tell she was puzzled, but she allowed him to hold her without protest. He stroked her hair as he had so often when she was younger, kissing the top of her head tenderly. "No matter your age or maturity..." he mumbled, steeling himself to make the admission, "you will always be my little girl." He had dropped his politeness level - "Rin... Ai..." he was choking, he was sure of it, on nothing more than three simple sounds.
She raised her small dark head from his strong pale chest and looked up, clearly shocked.
Rin knew how hard this must be for him and she stopped him with a kiss, a nod, and a brilliant smile.
Sesshomaru breathed a heavy sigh of relief - She knows.
He released her then and allowed her to slide down his body occasionally kissing his pale flesh and tracing his perfectly toned abdominals with her tongue before coming to rest on his arousal. She urged his thighs further apart with her hands and settled in-between his legs more comfortably.
Without hesitation she gripped him - slowly and softly stroking.
She is... toying with me.
Never had Rin drawn the experience out in the way she was now. This was her first deliberate attempt at doing anything to prolong his experience. This wasn't like when she had simply explored him - fascinated - and had taken her time then, not really knowing what she was doing. Rin knew exactly what she was doing now - and she was enjoying it.
Rin smiled slightly to herself; Sesshoumaru was so patient with her. He couldn't yet have her completely, but he still pleasured her, taking his time, and worshipping her small body. He always saw to her first, and although there were men who would have taken her by now, especially knowing she wanted it, he had not. He had even gone so far as to have the small phallus (she blushed as she thought if the object) made for her, so that he could give her more pleasure - so he could give her the closest thing he could to what she desired. She would give him the same pleasure this afternoon.
She slowly stroked his cock with both of her hands tightening on the way down, pinching his foreskin that had long ago pulled teasingly. She leaned down, and tried to repress the smile that came to her lips as she let her warm breath blanket his cock, his own breathing deepened, and she felt her self filled with pride and happiness at the affect she was having on him.
She continued slowly stroking him, as she lowered her mouth to his member, and lightly kissed and swirled her tongue over the head of his penis; gathering the taste of him in her mouth. She gently, slowly, gave a few more licks and kisses, watching for Sesshoumaru's reaction. She wanted to know if her efforts were pleasuring her Sesshoumaru-sama more than usual?
Sesshomaru threw his head back as a flush swept from his chest to his hair line and a light sheen of sweat concentrated on his upper lip and cheekbones.
If he watched her, he would lose it.
His cock was so thick, the throbbing ache was being both accentuated and relieved in a torturously slow fashion... so long... so long since he had been... lavished... with such... intimate attention.
His testicles were tight, drawing up into his body and then just as he felt his release upon him she would slow, stop, or switch techniques and he would relax once again. Rin was keeping him on the edge, teasing a tiger, testing his patience and endurance in a way she never had before. His heart was hammering in his chest and his breathing was ragged as colors danced behind the closed lids of his golden eyes.
It took all his self control to dig his hands, one of which had dangerous claw tipped fingers, into the futon - shredding the material on his right side, instead of using those hands to grip her head, hold her still and force his cock into her mouth over and over roughly until he took the release she seemed so intent on denying him.
Fuck... his mind cursed.
"Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn" he growled in warning, in praise, in thanks... in the simple need to acknowledge who is was that had the all-powerful lord of the west under her complete command at flick of a her tiny pink tongue.
He realized he was dangerously close to begging. He groaned his frustration as his hips began to pump and his hindquarters began to flex and relax of their own accord as he willed her to suck, suck, suck him dry; allow him the release he so desperately needed before his control snapped and he either hurt her or begged her.
He groaned once more as his cock was once again enveloped in warm wetness and a teasing little tongue made swipes over his slit as he leaked pre-cum into her hot little mouth. "Rrrrrrriiiiiinnnn." he tried once more - unable to articulate further he gave in and a needy puppy's whine escaped him. He could never hurt her... "Please." He managed to pant, finally giving in to his need to beg... She had broken him. This mere wisp of a girl, no more than 12 summers old, and he was on his preverbal knees before her begging for favors. Sesshomaru growled softly, and despite his best intentions to sound harsh, that too turned to a whine mid-way through.
She knew that although he now whined for his release that she had brought him more pleasure than she had over done before. She had pleasured her beloved Sesshoumaru so well that he was asking that she please give him his release! Rin felt herself well with a sort of pride and satisfaction.
He deserved to feel such wonderful things, she thought.
She moved on her tiny hands to his hip, steadying herself as she prepared to give him what she knew she so desperately wanted. His clawed hand come down to rest gently against her own that she had laid on his hip, she could feel the tension in it, but she knew he would not accidentally hurt her, and that it would relax soon when she granted him his climax.
She flicked her tongue over the head one more time and teasingly against the ridge beneath before allowing herself to sink as far down as she could over his length. She used her other hand to stroke the length below, that which was too much for her to take, as she tightened her mouth, to provide gentle suction as she pressed her tongue against the vein on the underside.
Her rhythm became increasingly faster, but not frantic, she used his body, and his vocalizations and breathes, as cues for what to do and when.
He tasted so delicious to her, and at this moment she wanted the gift of his seed to flow into her mouth. His body began to tighten and she moved just a bit faster, and tightened her mouth around him knowing he was almost there.
Finally! Finally it seemed as if she were setting a rhythm and pace she intended to continue until he climaxed. For a long moment Rin was bobbing her head up and down sucking on him, pumping him, stroking and squeezing before he felt the final rush of blood and the tension in his testicles explode as with a final sharp inhale his world went white and he could feel the crest of his orgasm rush at him; lasting for what seemed forever before ebbing slowly away in a wonderful feeling of rhythmic contractions which sent hot spurts of his seed into the tiny eager mouth of his precious little girl who swallowed him greedily.
When her mouth on him became just this side of too much - in the sensitivity that followed his powerful orgasm - he moved his hand from covering hers and brought his palm to her jaw line, easing her face away from him, before he fell completely limp once more. His body felt heavy and light and deliciously detached as he distantly recognized the feeling of her sliding up next to him to lay her head on his chest so she could listen to his heart rate slow in the aftermath.
He turned to face the child-becoming-more next to him, silently wondering at how her face could maintain the innocence it always had after she had done such deliciously evil and wonderful things to him. He gathered the strength of will to move his arm across his body and shift positions - lying on his side facing her once more, although this time his wilted manhood did not poke at her uncomfortably and there was no tension in the air. "Rin." He whispered reverently, stroking her wherever he could reach, as she snuggled against him once again.
Mokomoko wrapped around them both and this time he commanded "Rest now. I will wake you when your evening meal is ready."
Rin snuggled deeper into Sesshomaru's chest and heaved a contented sigh as she let her eyes drift closed and a light sleep to overtake her.