InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ KoiSensei ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 23: KoiSensei love teacher collab 2

Disclaimer: Neither Izzanami nor Ravynskye own Sesshomaru, Rin, Inuyasha or any of the characters from the “InuYasha” manga. There will be OC's later on, which we do own.
A/N: Time for another chapter of the Rinucest© collaborative fic! Please know that this is the final chapter that will be only Sess/Rin and in the very beginning of the chapter 3 we introduce Inuyasha into the fic. Therefore this is the last chapter which will be featured here, in `The Lolicon Collection'. For the continuation of the story please see “Balance”.
Balance
Chapter 2
殺生丸ãR 18;Šã‚“犬夜åR 40;殺生丸ã‚# 2;ん犬夜å‰ 0;®ºç”Ÿä¸¸ã‚Šã ;‚“犬夜å‰æ® ;ºç”Ÿä¸¸ã‚Šã‚ ;“犬夜å‰æ®º 生丸
He will allow Rin to rest in the afterglow of the orgasm he has brought to her, yet he is not finished with the child. Although she is far too young to be taken by him, to be claimed as his mate, he will mark the small girl as his own, as his intended.
`Yes Rin, you will This Sesshoumaru's little girl always, and you and all others will know this.'
He has not had such intense feelings for any being before, and this human girl; this little Rin has wormed her way inside the fortress of his heart… how she did so will forever remain a mystery to him. It happened without his permission, and before he knew there was anything amiss - he was diving head first into hell to retrieve her soul and reign destruction upon the beasts who dared to touch her. Before she was gone, he hadn't known what she meant to him. It was her absence - rather than her presence - that was his undoing.
He hadn't known before then, that he was willing to be trapped in hell for all eternity, rather than walk the earth without her at his side.
You have become like your father - it is strange.
Sesshomaru smirked. There were far worse people to be like… That comparison was taken as a compliment, and… He was sure it was meant as such.
He relishes the feel of her small naked body pressed against his; she radiates the heat her body produced in the throes of pleasure. It is satisfying in a way the Demon Lord has never felt to have given such pleasure to his treasured girl. There should be no satisfaction in it… she is henceforth untouched and to call it an accomplishment to bring her to orgasm is ridiculous, and yet… His male pride swells as if she were the most seasoned concubine who fell to pieces at his fingertips.
He realizes with an abrupt start that he is taking pleasure, from her pleasure.
Is that not one of the marks of… love? To desire to be in service to another?
The truth smacks him upside head, and for a moment he wants to laugh at his own stupidity. Has this Sesshomaru not been in `service' to this girl since the moment he revived her - in one way or another?
He takes a moment to acknowledge the truth that he's worked so hard to deny… To admit to himself what he's so long tried to bury, and to surrender - just so he doesn't have to fight anymore.
I love her.
I love her.
I love her.
The truth he's struggled so hard against for oh-so-long finally overtakes him in a tidal wave, and washes away any lingering doubts he may have felt.
And…
He's free.
She will be mine… From this day forward… She WILL be mine.
Finally Rin looks up at her lord, his eyes are soft as they meet hers. Softer than even they usually are when he turns his gaze her way, but there is something else there as well, something else she has seen in them before, she can not identify the look with any word she knows, but if she were an adult, she would likely call it… resolve.
Some decision has been made, and she isn't sure what it is? Sesshomaru-sama keeps many of his thoughts to himself, and even as well as she can read him, there is no magic window into his mind. Rin has hard won the ability to `understand' the demon-lord. Only careful observation and skilled deductive reasoning has allowed her to sort out the very few clues his outward behavior leaves, and give her a glimpse of his true heart and mind.
Seeing that there is also finality in his gaze, suddenly Rin is nervous, as she always is, when ever he seems so intense.
Rarely does he deem anything worthy of his intense consideration, and more often than not his day to day experiences are passed with an air of boredom, but now he seems intently focused, completely sure, and whatever decision he has made is final.
“Sesshomaru-sama?” A tentative Rin is wary of breaking his musings, but she needs reassurance in this moment, “Did you… are you… pleased with Rin?”
He considers her statement for a moment. The child's actions today have led him to a very important, irreversible decision. The conclusion that she is to be his - and that he loves her - is one that, while it may have been inevitable, is one he was un-prepared to make for many years yet, and he searches himself for some leftover doubt, some reservation or regret - and finds none.
No. There is only a feeling of rightness. Of peace. It is as if he has moved to a new place within himself and he is… satisfied. He cannot ever remember feeling satisfied with anything in his life… Always there was a need for more and better. A better sword, more territory, more power
Never has there been the peace inside of him that he feels now as he stares down at his precious girl knowing she is sated, and feeling and scenting her adoration and love.
He never thought or expected that he would be loved by any being. Certainly he has never been `loved' before now. This feeling of closeness and intimacy is as new to him as it is to her, but she is depending on him to be her guide and the responsibility will be a most welcome one.
She is a burden he would not give up for anything, a duty he cannot help but enjoy fulfilling, and a most treasured obligation.
“Yes Rin. This Sesshoumaru is…pleased… to provide his Rin with pleasure.”
She smiles at him. He wears the same expression as before, that softer look that she is enjoying on her Lord's handsome face.
She reaches to touch his cheek; this is not something she has done often, only at night in the dark when she needed to confirm the reality of his reassuring presence at her side after she has awoken from a nightmare. Rin is not even sure why she wants to touch her Lord's face right now, but is suddenly compelled to. “Rin loves what Sesshoumaru -sama did to Rin…and… Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama.”
He understands completely why she would `love' what he made her small body feel, but to attach the same sentiment to the individual who stimulated her? Humans…
He stops the habitual negative train of thought before it can continue… Surely her reasons for loving him have very little to do with simple orgasm… She loves him for reasons unknown to him - but sex is most certainly far from the top of her list. Of that he most certain.
His curiosity has returned, hiding behind the ache in his still erect member, and suddenly he wants to hear her put words to the experience, and explain to how she felt and why. He wants to understand what it is she feels and how she has viewed their interaction.
It is perhaps, a flaw in his character that he would feel as if he has `accomplished' something by stimulating a child into orgasm. She is completely new to the experience, and naive to the ways of mating, which he is not, and yet there is a certain pride there. There is a masculine smugness which wishes to be fed, by coaxing the girl into verbal declarations of his skill in manipulating her body.
“Why does Rin love the touch of this Sesshomaru?”
The child hesitates only for a moment, considering her words, knowing this is important and yet this is something she is absolutely sure of… She just isn't sure how to word it correctly.
“Sesshoumaru-sama is gentle…” She trails off for a moment as she takes his much larger hand in both of hers, tracing her tiny fingers over his, awed at how small her hand seems in comparison. “… and it tickles in a good feeling way. Sesshoumaru-sama made Rin's tummy feel tight, and her girl parts achy and squeezey… Sesshoumaru-sama made Rin's girl parts get hot and achy, then they squeezed over and over again until it went all over Rin's whole body… Rin loved it, and… Rin loves that it was Sesshomaru-sama who did that for her.” Suddenly, she remembers what she asked him before, and desperately wants to reciprocate and give the same gift in return, “Rin wants to touch Sesshomaru-sama too, can Rin do that?”
There is no question, Sesshoumaru will give his ward what she wants. The child has never asked him for anything, and even this request is a request to do something for him. He would not require the girl to touch him in this manner at this stage of things, however, this is something she has indicated she wants and he will allow it, not only because it will bring him pleasure, but because it will enhance her own.
As her alpha male it is his responsibility to train her in these matters, but she is not a toy, not to be used merely for his own gains or manipulated into pleasuring him.
This is around the `age' and physical maturity that his father began to teach him about mating and pleasure, and his father was a wonderful koisensei, taking pleasure, but only in so far as it pleased his son to give it… he intends now to be his father's son… in more ways than one.
The irony is not lost on him.
“This Sesshoumaru will touch his Rin in such a manner often, and teach her to touch him as well, so that someday, when you are of proper maturity you can become a mate of this Sesshomaru. Would you object?” He wants her to know she belongs to him, that she should never seek this feeling from anyone else. If there is ever such a time that another would touch her in such a way it would only be because he would allow it, and only with her consent.
The girl shakes her head in the negative, she will never object to anything he decrees. She understands the term `mate' as she has heard the term before, from other youkai, and Jaken explained it to her when she had asked not long ago.
“You belong to this Sesshoumaru, and this Sesshoumaru will make certain his Rin's need to feel such things is satisfied. No other will touch Rin in this manner because Rin is mine.” He does not bring up the future possibility of relations with other pack members, as he does not wish to scare or confuse the girl.
Keep it simple for now.
He makes sure to be extremely gentle with his command, but also serious. This is much more important than she realizes, but he wants to be sure he has been clear. He will not continue on until he has explained this. In truth he should have done so before he ever touched her, but this is new to him, and it was a small misstep that he will correct immediately.
“Do you understand what this Sesshoumaru has said to his Rin?”
Of course Rin understands, the truth of this has already been in her heart without her understanding of the deeper significance. She only wants this good feeling from Sesshoumaru-sama. She doesn't want to let anyone else touch her in her girl parts. There is certainly no doubt that she belongs to her lord and she loves belonging to only him.
“Rin understands! Rin belongs to her Lord. Only Sesshoumaru-sama will make Rin feel good.” The girl blushes and looks down, speaking more quietly now, “Rin doesn't want anyone else to touch her there, even if it feels good. Rin is only for Sesshomaru-sama to touch.” The girl says this with her hands crossed over her heart, a gesture he has noticed she often uses when saying things that are especially meaningful to her.
No such thing has ever been explained to her, she has no outside understanding of monogamy, except the dim memories of her parents, which are all but faded, and not used as a comparison to any experience in her current life. No, she has been lead to understand quite the opposite, in fact.
Rin knows that even human Lords have many wives and concubines, and inuyoukai often have multiple mates and she neither requires nor expects any promises of being his `only' even if he is hers. He notices she asks for no such promise in return… Why would she? Monogamy is not something she expects from him - and that is good, because there is the definite possibility of his having other mates… Though she will always be the treasured first and alpha female of his pack, and have top priority. He can't really say he has much interest in other females… He can make no guarantees about males though.
There is something inside of her, that she is too young to unravel, which told her even before her Lord touched her in this new and wonderful way that Rin is only for her Sesshomaru-sama to touch, and she would want it no other way.
Rin has had a difficult life, and her trust is not earned easily, and she trusts no other as she does Sesshomaru-sama. She childishly repeats herself, making sure he understands that she understands fully what he has said, and what it means for her, but also reassuring him that he is special to her. Rin knows that, although he would never admit to any such thing, it pleases him to hear of her affections, and that Rin loves him, adores him and has a special place in her heart that no other can touch.
“Rin does not want anyone other than her Lord to touch her girl parts, even though it feels really good. Rin is only for Sesshomaru-sama to touch, even if Lord Sesshomaru touches others, Rin wants Sesshomaru-sama to be the only one to touch her there. Sesshomaru-sama is special to Rin.”
Rin has suddenly begun to not only look at her most private and sensitive places as what makes her a girl, but as a place that makes her feel wonderful, and it is Sesshomaru-sama she now sees as the one who makes her “feel good”.
Her love and adoration grows for him with each passing day, but on this day it has become almost more than her childish heart can hold, and she feels as if she may burst from it. Rin smiles as widely as she can, beaming up at him, while his cool honeyed eyes gaze at her with the softest look she has yet seen on his stoic features. There is something passing between them that neither can put into words, so neither tries to, simply letting it hang in the air, both known and unknown, unarticulated but easily understood.
Sesshoumaru knows she understands, and for now he will honor her request to share her with no other. She may change her mind in the future, as might he, however for now Rin will be touched by him alone.
More than not sharing her with others for now, his possessiveness of her has led to the decision that he will very soon, claim her as a future mate. He must be in the midst of orgasm to do so, it is necessary for such a deep connection to be made. He will be careful with the child, he has no desire to push her into anything she is not only willing, but happy to do… But he wants her to be marked… And he hopes that she will agree, for many reasons.
There are benefits to the mark that will make his task of guiding her much less daunting. He will be able to more clearly scent and feel her emotions, he can use it as a homing signal in the even she gets separated from him, and, he hopes that it might endow her with a few of his canine instincts, though he has no way to test the extent of such things, being that Rin is human.
He looks down at her, and smiles a smile that most would find nearly imperceptible, but Rin sees it, as she always does, and knows it is warm, and affectionate.
“This Sesshoumaru desires to claim Rin as his always. Would you like that, Rin?” He tries to sweeten the deal and explains, “All youkai will know immediately that Rin is under the care of this Sesshomaru and you will be bound to him, forever.”
`Forever…'
Yes, Rin wants to always belong to her Lord. Rin loves her Sesshoumaru-sama more than anything. The child does not understand `claim' exactly… in the way he means it… but if it means she will always be with Sesshoumaru-sama then she knows she definitely wants it.
Still straddling him, she jumps in his lap excitedly, although mokomoko is between her small body and his large manhood, unknowingly her movements stir him into complete hardness once again, when he was finally waning before.
“Yes! Yes! Yes! Make Rin her Sesshoumaru-sama's forever and ever and ever!!!
She looks at him eagerly, almost as if she knows what is to come. If she is willing she will touch her Lord as she desired to not long ago, and he will touch her again, she will learn what it is to share such a feeling with another at the same time, and the end results will be more than orgasm and release, she will be claimed by him; marked as his for all other youkai to see and smell, and he will feel no shame in it.
He moves his head down even closer to hers, and looks her directly.
“Does Rin still wish to touch her Lord? Does Rin wish to make This Sesshoumaru feel what she felt - orgasm?”
She bounces in his lap excitedly again, unknowingly pressing her small womanhood against his cock.
“Yes! Please, Rin wants to make Sesshoumaru-sama feel like her Lord made her feel; hot and tickly, and squeezing and good all over.” The girl shivers, remembering her own orgasm at his touch.
He gives a slight nod, then notices how blue her lips have become, and how cold she feels against him now that the heat of her first orgasm has cooled, leaving her with slightly pruned fingers and goose bumps on her flesh.
It would not do for her to become ill due to my own haste. We must move from the water.
He nods and then hefts her against his chest, carrying her to the shore line, depositing her on dry land before coming out of the water himself. He dries her off, then drapes her Kimono loosely over her body.
“Sesshomaru-sama?” Rin is confused and a little worried. She doesn't understand what he's doing. Didn't he say she would get to touch him now? Why are they moving? He didn't change his mind… did he?
Sesshomaru notices her confusion and worry and seeks to reassure her,
“We have bathed long enough, we will continue this back at camp.”
She giggles as he shakes himself dry.
Why on earth this amuses her so, he will never understand, but each time she has seen him shake the water from his body, she has never failed to laugh at him.
She is the only one could do so and live to tell the tale. Sesshomaru does not bother to dress himself, as he is unaffected by the cold, but he does wrap mokomoko around him, artfully concealing his most intimate areas. He does not do so because of the girl, who has seen him nude many times in the past, but because he is returning to camp and Jaken will be there. He inwardly groans at the thought of his imp servant… He will have to do something about his presence, as it is most inconvenient at this time.
The girl moves to gather up his folded clothing, carrying it for him as they make their way back to camp. She carries his clothing not because she is his servant, but because it is a habit she picked up from his time spent with one arm, when to have something in his hand was to not have a hand free to reach for a sword; a serious tactical disadvantage, and a threat to not only his safety but hers.
Upon returning to camp unclothed, with Rin barely clothed, Jaken begins the annoying sputtering Sesshomaru is used to, and he, as usual, ignores it completely. Instead of bothering to answer any questions, he issues a command,
“Jaken, take Ah-un and head east towards Edo, you will travel a day ahead of Rin and this Sesshomaru. When you reach Edo, remain on the outskirts of the village and wait for Rin and this Sesshomaru to meet with you. Do not draw attention to yourself.” The last part of this command is useless, as Sesshomaru is certain his brother will find Jaken before he gets there, but the thought doesn't concern him in the least.
He isn't sure why he has ordered Jaken to his brother's village, other than it is nearby, and the throbbing member hanging ripe and full between his legs prevents further thought on the matter.
He has other things on his mind at the moment.
He will not allow his overly-adoring servant to watch him enjoying the pleasures of the touch of his child. He is well aware of the toad imp's attraction to him and it would not do to have Rin's and his activities provide the toad with any more of his lurid fantasies. If the toad ever got it into his head to attempt to have Rin touch him… The toad would die; not only die, but die slowly and painfully.
She will be claimed as his before the sun sets on this day. The thought makes the corners of his lips tilt upwards, and Jaken, seeing this and misinterpreting it, screams in terror and flails his arms about while running off as quickly as his little legs enable him, falling face-first to the ground several times before he is out of sight.
Rin watches, confused as to why Jaken is so terrified, and laughing when he falls down. It is in simple moments like this, when she doesn't realize that he's watching her, that Sesshomaru enjoys observing Rin and all her quirky human ways.
She is a joy... perhaps… my only joy. He silently admits her place in his life, and how empty his existance felt before she brightened his world with her song and smile. He never wants to lose that - lose her.
His gaze drifts to her neck and shoulder, which will soon bear his mark.
He was certain of what her answer to his asking permission to claim her would be, but her childish enthusiasm about the idea pleased him beyond measure.
He sits down on the blanket that Rin has now finished spreading out on the ground, once again bidding her to sit on his lap, which she does with no hesitation; instead he finds she is excitedly staring at his crotch with such intense interest and being so unabashed in her fascination and wonder, that it feels as if she is scrutinizing him. If it were in his nature, he may have blushed under her intense gaze.
She does look upon him with eyes of judgment or appraisal as an adult female in her position might. She is not checking to see if he measures up to expectation… She has nothing to compare him to, with the possible exception of her human brothers, the eldest of whom was twelve, if he remembers correctly.
Slowly, he pulls his mokomoko fur away completely; the barrier between the most private paces on their bodies gone. Rin watches, unblinking as the soft fur slides away, her mouth making a tiny `O'.
Rin bathes with Sesshoumaru, as is common for children and adults in her time. Rin has seen his penis many times, but never like this, with him... aroused. It's different now, and she wants to know why? What is so different now?
Rin looks up at him, and Sesshomaru can almost see the multitude of questions racing across the lines in her forehead - her face is a constant billboard for her thoughts and feelings. Suddenly she looks down, a frown and the drawing of her eyebrows together indicating the girl is taking a moment to gather her thoughts before she speaks,
“Sesshoumaru-sama's boy parts are bigger… aaannnddd…” she tilts her head, still staring at his member, “it doesn't hang now, its standing up and looks…” She takes a moment to figure out the best way to describe the change in the skin tone she has noticed now that he's engorged with blood, “darker… Why?” She looks at his cock with such interest and curiosity, if she were an adult he would feel uncomfortable, but he knows that she is not looking at him the same way a fully mature or more experienced female would, and she has only adoration and wonder.
His hand lifts from where it was resting on his thigh, and rubs her back gently; it is a gentle, and gradual way to begin her on the path to readiness for more stimulation, as she must be mid-orgasm when he marks her.
Rin settles down more comfortably on his lap and lets her short legs fall wide open, so her knees are hooked over thighs. She doesn't think twice about the fact that she's now nearly spread-eagle before her Lord, and she's sitting in such a way that he can see her, entirely exposed before him.
He fights to keep his breath from hitching, he can see all of her now, her legs are spread open and her tiny pinkness is open to his gaze, in seeing her little center so close to his cock, he wishes, for a moment, that he could claim her fully.
Still, he knows that it is far too early for such a thing, in both the aspect of her age, and in the context of a master/student relationship… And she is completely untouched and to do something that would hurt her is unthinkable. He reminds himself that he will have years to enjoy her in many different ways, and it is best to proceed slowly… So that she enjoys him as well.
“This Sesshoumaru's `boy part'; his penis or if you prefer, member”, he corrects, “is hard, or erect, because this Sesshomaru is arroused…” He wishes to teach her the `proper' terms, yes… But he also needs to be sure she understands what he's saying, “That is to say… It craves... stimulation.” He sees her slight confusion at wording and quickly rephrases, “It wants to be touched…”
Rin nods her understanding, but then asks, “Like… touched how?” She knows it can't be the same as how he touched her, with only his fingertips and only in one tiny spot… So there must be some different way to do it.
Sesshomaru thinks how best to describe the method of male sexual stimulation and decides to use the exact words his father used with him, and they may not sound like his own words would have, but he's reasonably sure he can come up with no gentler way to say it, “It wants to be stroked, squeezed, kissed and…” He forces this new `gentle' part of his nature (the part of him that he only seems to be able to access when he's dealing with Rin) to the surface to complete the line he's chosen to borrow, “…shown affection...”
He articulates the many ways in which he would have her touch him as simply as possible for now - just as his father did with him. Keeping things simple, and not confusing or overwhelming her will be important in making sure she continues to be comfortable and feel safe during these new interactions with him.
He will not scare her, or intimidate her by providing too much information at once.
Little Rin licks her lips, thinking about the `kissing' part of what he said. Rin loved when he kissed and licked her chest… Deciding to save any more questions about `how' for later (she is too childishly impatient to begin) she just nods and looks up at him face for a moment, before again dropping her eyes to his lap.
Her hands are twitching with anticipation, and it takes everything she has within her not to just grab him and do as she pleases with this fascinating new thing she has been given to explore. Impatiently she asks, “May Rin touch Sesshomaru-sama now?”
He closes his eyes, slowly exhaling. This is the moment.
He will stay in control, even if she is enthusiastic and eager, it is important that he remain clear headed and calm.
Again, he reminds himself that he will do nothing to scare Rin, this moment holds significance for them both, and if it were to be a negative experience or frightening to the girl in any way, the damage could be irreparable. He takes another deep breath, before granting permission. He gives a short nod and tells her, “Hai.”
He will not take her hand and put it on his cock… although he wants to. He will let her touch on her own, and explore at her own pace, and enjoy her touch as it is… untrained and innocent.
She is not trying to titillate him now, and has no knowledge of teasing or seducing him, nor will he expect such things from her at this time.
He watches her reach out, and he realizes that despite his previous assertions about her inexperience and his low expectations, that it will not take much from this little girl for her to have him completely undone and cumming into her hand like a trained puppy dog.
It has been a long time since anyone but he has shown this particular part of his body any attention.
The little girls looks fascinated, she reaches out a small hand, and closes it around the shaft, just below the head of his thick member. Sesshoumaru tries not to gasp too loudly; he only allows himself a small hiss as he closes his eyes. Her hands are warm and soft and small. Rin cannot even fit her entire hand around his girth, but it so good, so right for her to touch him in this manner. No other, save his father when he was small, has ever touched him with care, or any type of tenderness. Always it has been rough fucking, assuaging of basal needs and nothing else.
With Rin, there may not be penetration, but the sexual and sensual aspect of the experience is deeper than he has ever known it could be, even with her unmarked, he feels more for her than has any other.
Rin slides her hand slowly down, watching as the last of his foreskin slides back to reveal his flushed head, and when she slides up to touch the smooth round mushroom head she notices her hand has something wet on it. The girl looks at the phallus in her hand and sees pre-cum beading from Sesshoumaru's now dripping slit. She looks up at him, his eyes are half lidded, and her Lord looks like he feels very good.
“What is wet on Rin's Hand?”
The question startles him. He catches his breath, and continues stroking her back, now letting his hand fall from her shoulders all the way down over her tiny bottom, and back up again. He steels himself against annoyance at how she's paused in her actions to stare blankly.
He will not become annoyed with her questions, no matter how badly he wishes she would simply jerk him off and release this aching burning sensation in his testicles that she has been the cause of.
No. For her, he will be patient.
“It is a sign of this Sesshomaru is enjoying what you are doing, it is called semen.” He answers quickly, and then, as a way to avoid her stopping at just the wrong moment in the future, he continues to explain, “When This Sesshoumaru's penis becomes further aroused, even more will come out, and when he orgasms, very much will come out.”
“Does Rin have… see-man?”
Sesshomaru breathes quietly through his nose. He will answer all of her questions, despite his wish for her to simply continue in her movement.
He must explain that someday when she is older she will give him a pup; this he already knows, as he would not take a mate, human or not, without the intent of having them bare his offspring, and that his semen is an important part of that.
At other times in his life he would not have considered such a thing, but in the future he knows the girl will give him a hanyou, perhaps even many. The idea is somewhat unsettling to him, that he would want a human mate, but he cares for Rin too much to ever let her go; that was true long before today. The evidence of such is plain for all to see. To list the number of times he has saved her would be pointless, and the risks he has taken with his own life, if only to save hers, has made his love for her obvious even to the most emotionally ignorant beings… even his mother understood how he could not bare to be without his human girl.
“No. Your own wetness is to ease my eventual future entry of your body.”
“Huh?” Rin gives him a blank look.
“This Sesshoumaru's semen can give life when it is given to the inside of female. When Rin is older, this Sesshoumaru will place his penis inside of Rin, and release his semen into her, and, hopefully, a pup will be created. It is a…” What the hell had his father called it again? “…gift.”
She perks up happily again, her small hand is still wrapped around his cock, and it goes from merely lying limp to giving him a squeeze and a slight jerk at her movement. A gift from her Lord is a precious thing to receive… And to give. If semen is a gift, and it makes a pup, then a pup must be the gift she's supposed to give back to him.
“When can Rin give Sesshomaru-sama a pup?”
“Not for many years. For now, knowing that you enjoy the touch and pleasure of this Sesshomaru is all that is necessary, Rin. Do not concern with it now…”
Sesshoumaru delights in her curiosity and her generous nature, she has always been a clever human, and her inquisitive nature is evidence of that, despite his needs, he will teach her and guide her, but only gently and only with her complete consent, still, he wishes to continue in the more physical aspects of this… interaction.
“May this Sesshoumaru touch Rin between her legs?” The girl nods enthusiastically, a child's impulsive greediness, and the fact that she has not been taught that there is shame in either her body or the pleasures it can give her, has her already wanting to feel the same pleasurable things as before, all over again.
“Yes, my Sesshoumaru-sama may touch Rin anytime my Lord wants. Sesshoumaru-sama does not need to ask Rin.” The girl thinks being good… obedient, when she states, “Rin will never say `no' to Sesshomaru-sama.”
Sesshomaru pauses, her answer, while pleasing, brings up concerns for him.
He does not wish to wield his authority over the child in this matter. It must be more than simple consent, it must also be a desire within her, and she must realize that in this and this alone she is able to tell him `no' with no negative consequences.
She has the power to command him, if only in this one regard. He will not take advantage of one so trusting and obliging of him as Rin is. He tilts her face up to look him in the eyes. He lowers his politeness level as if he is now speaking to an equal, as in this matter, she is not beneath him,
“Do you understand you can tell me `no'? You do not have to allow me to touch you. I will allow you to say `no', and there will be no ill consequences, nor would I be angry. This must be your desire, Rin, not merely something done to please your `Lord'.”
Rin looks at him seriously, her small face almost comical when set in such a serious way. Never has Sesshomaru-sama ever spoken to her so informally. For him to do that, this must have been really important. Rin is honored, and feels honored to be doing these things with the one she loves so much… Doesn't Sesshomaru-sama understand? This is most definitely something she wants. Rin wants to do anything that will bring her closer to him, and keep her there. She loves him.
She had really never thought Sesshomaru-sama was anything less than brilliant… But now it seems as if she's having to spell it out for him… She sighs, and takes a deep breath, speaking clearly and slowly - hoping this is the last time she'll have to offer reassurances.
“Sesshomaru-sama…” Rin says matter-of-factly, “Rin loves when you put your hands on Rin. Rin likes your attention, and Rin wants you to make her feel good.” The child seems exasperated with repeating herself, “Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama!”
He gives a smile and nod, squeezing her shoulder affectionately.
“Alright then.”
Satisfied that she understands completely, and amused at her slight annoyance, he reaches his hand down very slowly, as he supports her body with his other hand on her back. He knows she will most likely become limp and lax in a matter of moments; he will make certain she does not fall.
He very gently lets the back of his index finger rub lightly against her outer lips, and now that her legs are spread open, her knees bending over his thighs at the hip allowing him to simply see her open; all of her core, he can stimulate her silky little bud much more effectively.
He tenderly brushes his knuckle against her opening; he will not enter her body with his digit… not yet, but he's gathering her natural moisture, for what will come.
She shudders and gasps. “The place this Sesshoumaru has just touched, is an opening into your body, when you are older, larger, feel aroused and wish for the touch of this Sesshomaru, you will become slick, and moisture will flow from there, allowing this Sesshomaru to push his penis inside of you more easily, it will be enjoyable for both you and this Sesshomaru.”
He lets his finger slide gently up her folds, briefly pausing at her clit to brush his knuckle against it stoking up and down several times, before making slow circles with a feather light touch that makes his young ward's tiny bud swell and her body quiver. Then pulls back.
Her body tingles again and Rin begins to rub his cock unconsciously, in an instinctive movement and an up and down stroke, pulling his foreskin over the ridge of the head with each tentative movement. He encourages her by leaning back a little against the tree, and thrusting into her palm, and after only moments of his wordless instruction, she understands what he wants… what he needs.
As her tiny hand continues to glide over his large rigid length, Rin's own little hips begin to rock back and forth, causing her hand to drag more fully against his cock, up and down, as she rocks back and forth. She is rubbing her Lords boy parts but is unsure if it's `correct' or `enough'… She has pulled his foreskin back, not understanding what she was doing to him.
“Is Rin doing it right?”
He was enjoying her small movements, but, certainly, he won't pass up the opportunity to instruct her, “Allow this Sesshomaru to instruct you in the proper way to please him, Rin.” When she nods, her attention rapt, obviously interested, and wishing to learn all she can from him, he reaches out for her other hand, the one hanging limply at her side, bringing it to join the one already cradling his member.
Silently he moves to cover her hands with his own, then moves her hands up and down twice over his shaft in the manner he preferred, and guiding one to rotate to smooth over his head in a circular motion on the upstroke, and her other hand brush her fingers against his sensitive testicles on her down stroke.
“This is how to touch This Sesshoumaru.” He breathes out hard as she does what he showed her, on her own this time, and trails one of her hands down further to toy with his sac more firmly. She doesn't know why but, she thinks she touch here too and besides, this part of him is also new, and just as interesting to her as his cock.
Rin makes a mental note to ask if she can explore this place on his body more thoroughly in the future…
She is sure her Lord is enjoying this when she glances up to his face, but if she was at all unsure that Sesshomaru-sama liked what she was doing, and how she was touching him, then the small moan she hears lets her know she's doing well. Her lord's head falls forward and he's breathing heavily… And Rin smiles and feels a jolt of purely feminine pride, and a strange sense of power at bringing him to this state.
“Good girl, Rin, you are my very good girl.” Rin smiles at the praise, she is so happy to please her lord! Rin wants to make Sesshomaru-sama feel good - because it makes her feel good - warm and fuzzy inside - to bring him pleasure.
Sesshoumaru's fingers slowly but confidently return to what they were doing before, rubbing and stroking on the tiny little pink nub that feels so good to Rin, but this time they rub a little deeper and slightly harder, sometimes moving between her seam, and brushing against her tiny clit directly.
Mokomoko twitches slightly, before moving to slither up and curl around her small body and stroke her chubby thigh.
She shudders at the pleasure, loving how his fur feels against her, and how his fingers continue to dance along the sensitive bundle of nerves nestled at the apex of her thighs, yet continues to rub her Lords cock just as he showed her. She can't get over how he feel so hard and so soft and the same time, and how his loose skin smoothes over what feels like a metal rod underneath. She loves every time she feels him twitch and throb against her palms and the low smooth growl that emanates in between his gasps and moans and strangled sounds of bliss.
“Gods…” He sighs, and then a moment later, “Rrrrrriiiiinnnn.” He growls while thrusting into her small hot little hands.
Her hips begin to move again, pressing more firmly into his hand as Rin continues to once again enjoy the feeling of his toying with the slick little bud of on her most sensitive place.
Her hips have thrust over, and her tiny bottom squeezes tight and clenches in time with his diddling. Over the course the thrusting of her hips has scooted her closer to him, which does not go unnoticed by her taiyoukai.
“Rrrriiinnn” her lord growls out, and suddenly he pulls her close - so close Rin has to move her hands out of the way as he presses her slick little sex to his hot hard cock and mokomoko moves beneath her bottom to guide her in grinding against him.
Suddenly his hands move from her back and her wet little center to travel over her slim curveless hips and slip beneath his own fur to cup her tiny bottom and he pushes her small body flush against his own. Now his big hot member is sandwiched between her tiny `girl parts' and their stomachs.
Rin decides the best thing to do now is reach up high and grip her lord's shoulders, and hang on to him tightly, because he's moving her back and forth and dragging her against him now, using his one hand on her bottom and squeezing and one hand wrapped around her shoulders and pushing her against him.
Rin buries her head into his chest and mokomoko is wrapped around them both now and Rin feels warm and safe in his embrace as he holds her close and keeps their lower bodies in constant motion - driving them closer and closer towards climax.
“Are… you… okay… Rin…?” Sesshomaru realizes his actions have been sudden, and somewhere in the haze of tight-hot pleasure rippling through his member and taking over his mind he wants to make sure that - even though he smells no fear or apprehension - that Rin is really as `fine' as she smells.
“Rin… is… fine…” she gasps, “Don't stop… Sessho… maru…sa… ma… don't stop… don't stop… don't stop… please… please…” Rin's mind isn't working anymore and all she knows is how how she feels so hot and safe and wonderful as his body and fur surround her in a cocoon of privacy and pleasure while his large member slips along her sticky little seam while her lord pumps against her and she squirms her little hips in time with his thrusting motions.
Rin can feel how hot and big his boy parts are against her, and it feels very nice, better than just his finger, because his penis, as he told her it was called, is touching her over more places at once, and is hot and hard and has skin that moves up and down loosely creating wonderful friction against her tiny pink bud.
“Ummmm… Rin likes this…Rin… really… likes… th…i..ssssss” she tries to tell him over and over how good he's making her feel, speaking against his smooth, strong chest.
Immediately after she pushes the words out, she feels her Lord press harder and go faster and he bends legs, planting his heels in the ground for better leverage. His knees bend and press into her back behind her, pushing her against him even more and creating a cradle for her, making it so he doesn't push her away when his own hips begin to pump upwards now, instead of forward, and his cock begins to drag against her tiny sex slightly more roughly, as his thrust become more and more sharp and erratic.
“Oh! Sesshomaru-sama feels… so good… to Rin!” She's nearly sobbing now, but not with sadness… with the sheer intensity of the pleasure she never knew existed. Rin continues to tell him how good she feels, because each time she says things like that out loud, Sesshomaru-sama strokes her hair and back tenderly, or curls himself down to lick her cheek, and sometimes he growls or gives little doggie-like `huffs', which Rin likes a lot, and thinks it means he likes it too.
Rin thinks it's cute when Sesshomaru-sama acts like a puppy, and gives a few short huffing almost-woofs and curls down to lick her cheek and nuzzle her ear lobe, tickling her with tip of his nose.
Sesshomaru-sama's hips are moving fast now, back and forth like hers were earlier, so Rin knows he must feel very good indeed. He pushes her small body against him just a tiny bit harder and pants out,
“Move as I do Rin.”
Rin obeys, and humps against him more roughly, pumping her chubby little legs, and grinding her tiny hips and loving how warm Sesshomaru-sama's boy parts feel against her wet little center, and how nice his hands feel on her tiny bottom. Rin's cheek is against his chest and she snuggles in, listening to the rapid beat of his heart and feeling his chest rise and fall as he pants.
“Oh… Close… close… more… more!” Rin feels like she is going to get that `squeezy' feeling again soon, and she wonders if Sesshomaru-sama is close to that too?
“Haaaaiiii.” He rumbles, and can only agree, as the feel of her tiny body grinding against his aching cock is near to unbearable now.
Far faster than his pride would care to admit he can feel his climax upon him, but he is determined that Rin will orgasm first.
“Cum for me Rin... Please… cum for me, baby…” He notices he's begging her to climax, and the fact that he doesn't care that he's begging a small human child speaks to how far gone he really is right now. Realizing belatedly that the girl will not know what he is talking about he tries again, “Orgasm…” He clarifies, “make your girl parts `squeezy'…ung…” Gods he hopes she cums, because he can't hold back much longer, “Do it for me, Rin.”
Rin bounces up and down hard a few more times before roughly wriggling her tiny hips burying the shaft of his huge member deep into her little pink folds along the length of her seam, as she squirms and writhes on top of him.
“Uh huh… Rin… is…very… clooooo… Unnnnnnnnn.”
Her moan is music to his ears, adding to the symphony of her gasps and harsh pants and the erratic beat of her racing heart. As she shudders over and over, he can feel the outer-most muscles of her core shiver over the shaft of his member and he relaxes and allows his own climax to be triggered by the vibration of her tiny body against his aching erection.
Just as the geyser of semen erupts from his twitching pulsing member, he leans forward and plants his fangs lightly in his Rin's shoulder, only barely breaking the skin, but it is enough for their bond to form.
Rin gives a small squeak of surprise, but otherwise does not protest the fangs in her shoulder… She had known that it was coming, as soon as her lord said he wanted to mark her as a `mate'.
He pulls back, closing his eyes and feeling the bond form, and laps at her small wounds. When he is finished cleaning the marks, he pulls back to see if she is alright.
Rin's eyes roll back briefly, and then she shakes her head, and gives a full-body shudder. She feels… different… now. Something is different… It's creeping over her slowly; some change and shift is taking place inside her and there is such warmth and depth of feeling that for a moment she think she might drown in this feeling of… affection? But these aren't her feelings… She knows this, and yet, she can't understand how she knows this, because it doesn't make sense to feel someone elses feelings… Does it?
Something catches her attention… What is that wonderfu-
Sesshomaru watches for changes in Rin's behavior, as he can feel that she is slightly confused and overwhelmed, their bond is new to her and her human sensibilities will take time to adjust.
He sees her give the air a sniff, and her eyes widen, “Sesshomaru-sama smells SOOOO good!” She looks shocked, but sleepy at the same time.
Yes, thanks to their bond, his young koigakusei can now smell her aroused alpha male, and his affection towards her in this moment. Her koisensei's scent is in the air, and as it is the scent of her aroused mate, or in this case, intended mate, it is nearly irresistible to her…
Newly acquired instincts kick in for her, and Rin leans foreword, lapping at the skin of his shoulder and chest, (the highest point she can reach on him right now), tasting the salt of it and loving it.
She bows her back and leans forward, following her nose to where the good smelling scent is the strongest, and, in a move that even surprises Sesshomaru, Rin's tiny pink tongue comes out to taste the semen coating both his belly and hers.
“Sesshoamru-sama's see-muhn tastes good too!” He knows she only says this because of their new bond, and she must enjoy the taste of both her alpha male and the one she is bonded with, but still his pride swells at all of her innocent enjoyment of him. It is with lazy contentment, and utmost satisfaction he reminds her,
“You are mine now, Rin. You are bonded to this Sesshomaru, forever.”
Suddenly, her mirth is gone and Rin looks at him with all seriousness,
“Thank you Sesshomaru-sama….” Rin says this quietly, before tucking her head down against his chest and has wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, pulling herself up slightly and hugging him. Then she relaxes laying against him limply in complete adoration and trust, sated and sleepy…
~*~*~*~
When he is cleaned, and she is cleaned, and they both are dressed in sleeping atire he settles his girl against mokomoko, and watches her drift off to sleep.
Once he is certain she is asleep, he quietly intones, reminding himself more than her,
“You are mine, Rin. Forever, you are Mine.”
He must be certain they rest up for the remainder of the journey… The journey to a small village on the outskirts of Edo… Where he knows a gruff hanyou to be staying.
A/N: If you enjoy the idea of Rinucest© and would like to read another great Sess/Rin only lemon from this chapter than please visit Izzanami's profile here on fanfiction(dot)net and read her story “Feral”.
There is also another oneshot in this same universe here on my profile called “Family Dynamics” that features a Sess/Inu brief lemon but A LOT of Rin in it. (It's short, as it was written for a comm, but if you'd like a peak into the future of this fic, then I suggest you read those two oneshots.