InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Precious 2 ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 24: Precious Pt 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SESSHOUMARU OR RIN. I MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF WRITING THIS STORY
A/N: Enjoy!!!
殺生丸ã 8;りん殺ç” 76;丸ã¨ã‚Šã‚“ 30;®ºç”Ÿä¸¸ã¨ã̵ 8;Šã‚“殺生ä 4;¸ã¨ã‚Šã‚“æ® 6;生丸ã¨ã‚Šã ;‚“殺生丸ã ;¨ã‚Šã‚“
Precious, Pt 2
Now Complete
殺生丸ã 8;りん殺ç” 76;丸ã¨ã‚Šã‚“ 30;®ºç”Ÿä¸¸ã¨ã̵ 8;Šã‚“殺生ä 4;¸ã¨ã‚Šã‚“æ® 6;生丸ã¨ã‚Šã ;‚“殺生丸ã ;¨ã‚Šã‚“
Her recovery is swift, and I feel her blunt fingernails scrape lightly on my skin as she curls her fingers inwards until her knuckles are grazing down my abdominals between our bodies.
I feel the now familiar sensation of a warm hand encircling my rigid member and I can't help the shudder which passes through my frame as she grips me.
I can feel my foreskin slide over my member as her hand drags over my shaft, gently at first, and when her grip loosens and her palm slides over my leaking slit, making it sticky when she grips me once again, I can not help but to groan softly.
The pleasures of females were not something I indulged in with any regularity, before Rin came back to me.
There is a moment of awkward readjustment of our position when I feel her stop entirely and instead she whispers that she wants me to spread my legs. My kimono falls from around her and she shivers, as she comes to her knees before me, and curls herself forward.
Somehow through the haze of anticipation I remember that she had complained of the cold, and I wrap mokomoko around her body, curled into a ball with her torso resting on her folded knees. It strikes me, at odd times like this, how much physically smaller Rin is than I, despite the fact that she is maturing quickly, I doubt her full adult height will even bring her to my pectoral when at last she reaches full maturity.
Rin seems to notice these differences much less than I do, or at least she doesn't pay them mind, and instead she leans forward and grips my length with both small hands while lowering her head over me.
Warm breath rushes over the head of my manhood and it takes every ounce of my iron-clad self-control to resist the urge to thrust upwards into the warm, wet heat that I know is waiting to envelop me.
Instead I twine my fingers in her long silky hair and gently cradle the side of her head. I must be careful not to force her down, as I am acutely aware that I could seriously injure her if I used even an ounce of my strength against her.
That Rin continuously places herself in such vulnerable positions in our intimate activities amazes me. She trusts me.
It is a trust I refuse to abuse. I will not mistreat Rin. To take advantage of her would be not merely dishonorable, but deplorable.
Just as I think to restrain myself from movement, Rin dips her head and I feel her press that tight hot mouth around me. I shudder.
These are the moments when I realize just how powerful this small human female can be… Because in these moments I am achingly and painfully… Vulnerable to her.
She dips her head and the groan of satisfaction can't be helped at feeling the long hard column of my arousal slip down her throat and into the warm tight depths beyond.
My claws move to dig into the earth and I feel myself pant. “Rrrrrrrrriiin.” I growl her name into the night and she pops her head up, for just a moment granting me reprieve and smiles sweetly; but her dark eyes are mischevious.
Were her ears elvin I could mistake her for a nature spirit. Beautiful, ethereal, and with an air of something intangible that makes her seem forever beyond my reach… Even so close as we are now.
In that one fleeting moment when I feel she might be beyond what this One is meant for in this world - more than I deserve, if I am honest - my clawed hand shoots out and tangles deep in her hair. I drag her face to mine and lock out lips. My long possessive tongue delves into her rich honeyed mouth and I take her breath away again… With a single kiss.
“You're mine…” I whisper when we part; panting with foreheads pressed together, “You're mine.Don't ever leave me… I add silently… Not again…
If she were ever to choose to return to the humans I would know not what to do… I cannot promise generosity twice, and selfishness would lead me to drag her home by any means necessary. Home is wherever she is, after all.
Rin smiles a smug smile and cups my jaw - for a moment running the pads of her thumbs along the leathal looking stripes which adorn my cheeks. “Sesshoumaru-sama is silly…” she laughs softly.
I wonder - for a moment - what she means?
Her hand travels to my rigid erection once more and suddenly when she grips me once again I understand.
She is not mine.
It is I who am hers.
It is I who come running whenever she calls and I who spend my life in service to her… She is mine… alright…
She is my human master.
I suppose it makes sense… All of my kind originally had human masters. Inushikikami, that is. Centuries ago when my father broke free of his binds he never lost his will to serve and protect the humans.
I considered him weak for it.
He finally had his freedom as a full fledged Inuyoukai - Amonojyaksha - And he squandered that freedom by continuing to serve.
Now I realize it is the fate of all Inu… To bind themselves to humans. Dogs are Man's best friend.
The only `freedom' we have gained is choice over which human we will serve.
None of these realizations is particularly startling and nothing shows on my face as I nod and concede once more. “Perhaps.” I answer.
Rin's face breaks out in a full on smile as she strokes me and dips her head once more. “I love you.” She whispers before taking me into her mouth and my only response is a groan.
Once more I'm under her unique spell.
~*~
When we're satisfied and she falls asleep in my arms, haloed by my own fur I watch her breathe and realize I am breathing with her.
I have so attuned my body to hers… I have so attuned each sense to her. I have so attuned my entire to her needs.
The small bundle of a young human girl in my arms… The only thing I have that means anything.
Do I regret it?
Do I `miss' my bachelorhood and the lonely freedom which accompanied it?
No.
What I have found in being bound to the girl is far more precious than what I was seeking in power and being bound only to a sword.