InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Waiting ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sesshoumaru or Rin. I don't own Lolicon.
Standard lolicon warnings apply… if you don't like, don't read. If you read it, knowing you won't like it, don't bother to flame it, cuz I'll only giggle at your immaturity.
a/n: here's the newest lolicon! Sorry so short, but I've been working on the newest chapter for `Beautiful'!
Waiting
“Come here.”
The words whispered in the dead of night were met with smiling eyes and a slight nod from the black-headed little girl child who had managed to tame the most deadly of creatures with nothing more that an erotic mix of innocence, cuteness, desire to please, and yet a wisdom beyond her years that left her more capable of comprehending than other children.
Large warm hands on her shoulders slipped small silken garments to the ground, and Rin fell forward into the protective warmth of the sacred space he held in his lap, and in the circle of his leanly muscled arms. Two of them now.
Her small lips pressed to his heated flesh and her tiny hands smoothed over the large expanse of wintery-pectoral while strands of moonlight danced around her and awakened her nerve endings so heated lightning tickled her skin and pebbled the tiny nipples of her barely rounding chest.
He hid so much while revealing himself to her the way, and when the warmth of a rough long tongue traced a path around those budded peaks, Rin wrapped her short arms around his head and let him keep his secrets buried beneath silvery bangs, and the shadowed darkness of safety he found when tasting the salt of her acceptance of his oral explorations.
Rin was wise, despite her years and she knew he that while she may be more than ready to face the feelings between them, that he was still to immature and afraid to do so in the blinding light of day. He could not cast twin golden glowing spotlights on her face; could not yet stand to see the pleasure of her tiny face twisted up, flushed, and her expressive child's countenance reflecting of the very adult pleasures of the flesh.
Someday… Someday he'll be ready… And Rin will wait until he catches up to her.
For now the veil of darkness kept him protected when he wandered through passion's forest in the night; a hunter seeking out a single prey. Rin; a young doe, not yet come-to-season, but whose virgin blood would someday taste like fine sake on his tongue.
For now he enjoyed only the thrill of the chase.
She led him through a winding labyrinth of need, desire, and sinful longing… Always she kept three steps ahead, and she glowed in the darkness like a beacon of hope - of freedom from loneliness and pointless existence. The path he traced with his lips down her softly rounded belly took a detour to her tiny belly button to dip and swirl and she was giggling as she moaned his name. “Sesshoumaru-sama… Rin needs… ung… go lower.”
He whined, deep in his throat. He was so love-starved, so abandoned and hopeless that when Rin had first approached him like forest nymph - completely nude and totally trusting - slipping into the onsen he was bathing in, and scrambled up to on his lap, he did not - could not- do as he should have.
~*~
“Can Rin ask Sesshoumaru-sama a question?” Her beautifully shy blush and downcast eyes prompted his curiosity, and her completely unbound hair made her look slightly more mature when she looked up after he nodded his consent to her query. Rin bit her lip, and leaned in, wrapping her short arms around his neck and bringing her lips to breathe her question into his ear, as though it were a secret, “Does Sesshoumaru-sama ever… touch himself?”
His shock was instant, and for a moment he was completely thrown off, to the point where he could only stupidly repeat what she'd said, “Touch myself?”
Rin nodded cutely, her eyes searching his, wide and innocent; leaving a much more familiar child in front of his eyes; her seeming naivety making him much more reassured and confident once more in his ability to handle the situation.
There is nothing to be uncomfortable about. This is a natural question, and the act of self-pleasure is a natural one. This Sesshoumaru will not allow a child make him uncomfortable with her mere curiosity.
Rin of course, had easily sensed his unease and knew now was the time to put him at ease if she was going to achieve her aims… So she easily reverted back to the non-threatening little girl who adored him unquestioningly. Rin was a master at manipulating Sesshoumaru - what set her apart from the others who had tried was that Rin's only aim was to use this ability - the power she had over him - to get him to resign himself to happiness.
Rin wanted to make Sesshoumaru-sama happy.
Using her cutest blushing face, nibbling her tiny lower lip, and batting her large brown eyes a few times, Rin clarified, “To… Feel good. Does Sesshoumaru-sama ever…” And here she stopped, sensing if she said aloud her question in its entirety he would retreat behind the carefully guarded walls he'd spent centuries constructing with more skill than a beaver youkai.
Oh gods… What could he say? Avoid answering… He had to figure out how to avoid answering… Ah ha!
His eyes narrowed in triumph at his brilliance, and his tone became sly as one who knows he's slithered out of a sticky situation unscathed. He purred silkily, condescendingly, and smugly back, “Do you, Rin?
He did not expect an answer. Did not, in all honesty, want an answer. He expected she would simply be embarrassed and, if she did not scamper away entirely she would at the very least cease this line of questioning.
Oh, but he should have known better…
Rin's eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously, completely unashamed when her small hand reached down, brushing over her belly, to land squarely between the plump folds of her hairless sex. “Um hummm…” Rin confirmed, finding the little place she'd long ago discovered could make her feel good, “When Rin rubs here, it feels so good Sesshoumaru-sama… Look…” Rin paused and rose up on her knees, kneeling on his legs, and rising out of the waist deep water. She carefully and gently pulled her tiny lips apart to try and show him what she was talking about, “This thing, right here.” She tugged up gently, until her tiny clit just barely peeked out from between her folds. “What is it? Why does it feel so… um…”
She was stroking herself! Right in front of him! Was she so innocent and feral that she did not understand that what she was doing should be a private thing? He grimaced, noticing that he could feel a distinctive and familiar rush of blood to his loins. Even if his mind protested, her scent, and her sound, and the sight of her stimulating herself made his body react… He was hardening.
Rin's breathy voice caused his eyes to snap from the strangely enticing sight of her tiny little finger rubbing, rolling, circling and stroking her small pleasure bud, “Um, um, ung, ummmm…. feels so… feels …good?”
His hand shot out and abruptly grabbed her wrist, yanking her hand away from her tiny sex. “Stop, Rin…” Despite his harsh movements, his words came out softly, and he realized too late that in order to steady her, so she did not fall when he threw her off balance by moving her hand, the palm of his other hand now rested lightly on her slim childish hip, and she was so small that his long tapered fingers reached all the way down to rest against the smooth skin of one of the cheeks of her hind quarters.
Rin looked… heartbroken, and even a little… frightened. “Why, Sesshoumaru-sama?” Rin was squirming around, and she resignedly got down off her knees to sit on his lap more comfortably, her knees spread so their insides touched the outside of his hips, but at least now she was hidden beneath the water.
Still, whenever she sat on his lap facing him like this, he kept his manhood securely tucked downwards, so she did not accidentally brush against it… And usually they were both fully clothed. Now they were naked, and he was… partially aroused.
If he tried to move her away to a safe distance, that would cause more questions from her that he was not prepared to answer, so for the moment he simply tried to calm himself and prayed she would not accidentally feel his hardness, which was hidden beneath the water line.
“What you are doing… Pleasuring yourself… While the act itself is natural, it is also a thing that is private unto yourself.” He would simply explain honestly.
“Private? No one is supposed to see? Not ever?” Rin frowned. She had been looking forward to showing Sesshoumaru-sama this miraculous discovery she had made. She wanted him to watch her, because maybe if he watched her, he could learn to do it too, then he could make himself feel good whenever he wanted. Rin wanted to share this with him; like a gift.
He nodded, “Only your mate may witness such an act, or only your mate my pleasure you or be pleasured by you in return.”
“Mates?” Rin was still squirming and now seemed uncomfortable… And her squirming was getting a definite reaction. Dammit.
“Two individuals who come together to share their lives with one another; mates bind themselves together, so they can be with one another forever. Often this binding results in or in some cases is the result of, strong emotions between the two individuals.”
Rin's eyes lit up. “Rin understands! It's love! Mates… Love each other, so they stay together forever!”
He nodded. Rin nearly sparkled as she clasped her hands together in absolute delight, “Then… It's okay if Rin touches in front of Sesshoumaru-sama, because… Rin and Sesshoumaru-sama are mates!”
The child was most obviously… confused… “No, Rin.”
~*~
Oh, how far the mighty had fallen, and in such a short time… And he was sure that not since Caligula had a great lord enjoyed the plummet to depravity and disgrace quite as much as he had.
His mouth traveled lower, gliding slickly over sweat-salted smooth skin, and delved deep, deep between the drenched folds and engorged nub that greeted his arrival and welcomed him with ease.
“Yes, theeeerrrrreeee…” The girl moaned when he payed his oral respects to her swollen pleasure bud; pink and standing tall and proud.
He kissed each inch of her secret flesh, licked and lapped languorously with fluid strokes while her wetness spread over his tongue with the consistency of plum nectar; tangy and tart.
Her tiny chubby fingers tangled themselves up in his hair and her ill-cared for nails scraped his scalp encouraging the continuation of his service. Her chubby thighs clenched up around his ears, and he could feel the twitch and quiver of exertion in the legs which held him… feel the pulse of her small core against his tongue and hear the languid sigh of her release.
It was then that he realized… It was not Rin who was confused. It had never been Rin who was confused.
It had been he who hadn't know what exactly the girl was to him… And, he still wasn't entirely sure.
Rin could sense this was still so, and so she never pressed for coerced words of love or commitment. She knew that sooner or later he would figure it out; he only needed time.
She would wait for him.