InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ TLCBW3 - Bath Time ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Can Rin sleep in Sesshoumaru-san's bed tonight?” Large velvet brown eyes bored into his unnatural looking golden ones, and he felt any resolve he might have had to resist her crumble.
 
“Yes, but you must sleep.” He conceded.
 
The girl gave a shy smile and a blush, nodding in agreement. She really just wanted to cuddle against him, but she wouldn't say that out loud… Sesshoumaru-san-ai was not the most… mushy… man in the world… and he may balk if she voiced her every girly thought aloud.
 
 
Instead she just gave a nod and an enthusiastic agreement, as he shut the bathroom door behind her and she felt the cold counter on her bare bottom as he set her down to turn on the shower.
 
Sesshoumaru turned around and sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for the water to become warm enough, and motioning his little girl closer to him, so she could help him undress fully.  She was totally nude, however his clothing hung off of his body haphazardly.
 
Rin approached him - still seated on the edge of the tub, and reached her small hands up to slip his unbuttoned dress shirt over his shoulders, and pull it from his waist band.  Her tiny fingers pulled his unclasped belt from the loops and tug at his already unzipped pants; though he removed his own boxer-briefs and socks himself.
 
Her open-mouthed stare at his crotch made him smirk... It seemed the novelty of seeing his manhood had yet to wear off and it was… Endearing… The way she did not bother to hide her fascination and wonder and even her… adoration… for his body.  “The water is ready is now, Rin.”
 
His voice brought her from her adoring haze and Rin nodded abruptly, climbing in to the tub first, with him following close behind.  Realizing that his current height put his penis directly at the level of her face, and feeling somehow uncomfortable with the symbolic implications of such a thing,  Sesshoumaru decided to place himself at her level - and symbolically represent equal power in this relationship by bending his legs so that he stood on his knees, under the spray of hot water and bringing him face to face with his tiny little love; while she stood in front of him expectantly.
 
He reached for the shower-gel and soaped his hands, holding them out to her, pausing and asking, “May I?”
 
Rin nodded her small dark head eagerly, leaning forward and placing her small hands on his squared shoulders. “Yes, please!” Rin chirped.
 
His large soap slickened hands came to rest on her shoulders and then smoothing down over her back and returning  to coast back up to her neck and down again, this time over her chest and belly. 
 
Even in the steam-filled room he watched her small nipples harden when he brushed over them and his eyes softened when her tiny fingers dug into the skin of his shoulder when she clutched to him for balance while her hips made a reflexive rocking motion.
 
He skimmed her waist, gripping her rocking hips and then reached back around and down to fill his palms with the soft flesh of her tiny backside, burrowing between her cheeks, soaping her entirely. 
 
Her small body arched slightly, pushing her flat chest towards him and her cute little butt more fully into his palms, while her short arms encircled his neck.  He pressed his forehead to her smaller one, and Rin closed her big brown eyes.  A flush of pleasure painted itself across her cheek bones while her eyebrows knitted in concentration.
 
“Touch more…” She pleaded, thrusting her backside into his soap slickened hands again.
 
“Rin-chan” he breathed, feeling her hands slip down over his chest and he tiny nails digging in and then sliding down to cover his large ones and drag them to the front of her body, and guiding them to her small sex and pushing two of his thick fingers to rest between her plump hairless folds,  and grinding into his palm so his digits slipped along the wet, soapy seam of her smooth soft girlhood.
 
He allowed her to use his fingers to bring herself pleasure, and wrapped his other arm around her shoulders and held her close while she shivered and moaned softly into his neck; her reactions bringing him full hardness once more. “Rin-chan.” He whispered, shifting his weight down and sitting Indian-style, dragging her down to his lap while she eagerly adjusted to straddle his hips and press her naked girl-hood against his throbbing hardness.
 
He cupped her bottom once more and shoved her against him, lifting her in time with the pump of her small hips, dragging his foreskin over his cock and his thick mushroom tip over the engorged bud of her pleasure center.
 
“Sesshou, Sesshou... Rin is very…” Her body froze and she shivered in his arms while he held her close and let her ride out the waves of her orgasm and she went limp in his arms sighing in satisfaction.
 
He was more than willing to release her and go on with their shower but her small hands snuck down and reached between them gripping his erection and running her small hands over his hardness. “Rin?” he asked trying desperately to keep the need from his voice.
 
 “It's Sesshoumaru-san's turn to feel good.” The girl responded, continuing to fondle him and tug at his arousal.
 
He nodded, unwilling to force her to stop and gave in to the feeling of her small, soft hands pleasuring him so intently while she bit her lower lip in concentration.
 
Sooner than his pride would have hoped he was thrusting gently into her warm palm while hot beads of water steamed off his skin and ran down over his hair when he reclined his position to allow her easier access.
 
His testicles tightened and he felt his orgasm approaching quickly and he reached forward to thread his finger in her hair and tilt her small face up to look into her face and lock eyes with her - allowing her to see the depth of his love and devotion reflected in his eyes. He let his eyes drift closed and gave a few more thrusts feeling himself empty spurts of hot sticky come all over her small fingers and his toned abdominals.
 
Panting and shaking he used his grip on the back of her small head to guide the small girl to crawl up his body, wrapping her up in his arms and holding her close. “Thank you, Rin.” He whispered into her hair.
 
The girl pulled back and gave a huge smile, before dropping her eyes to the side and blushing sweetly. “Will Sesshoumaru-san kiss Rin-chan again?”
 
With a soft chuckle, he bent his head and tipped her face up, pressing his lips gently to hers and teasing her mouth open with his tongue.  He gave a few shallow sweeps of her tiny mouth, forcing himself not to smile when he felt her lips curl; instead using the tip of his tongue to tickle the roof of her mouth and using the tips of his fingers to tickle her side briefly making her pull back laughing. “Hey! No fair!” She giggled.
 
“Perhaps not.” He conceded, but with a twinkle of amusement dancing in the amber depths of his eyes.
 
He slowly pushed her off of him and let her rinse off totally before quickly soaping up and rinsing off himself.  He stepped out of the shower and picked her up under the armpits setting her down on the bath mat and wrapping a towel around his waist and another around her small body. “Run to your room and get dressed for bed.” He ordered affectionately.
 
“Hai!” She scampered off while he went to his own room to dress in loose-fitting flannel pajama pants.
 
He crawled in to bed, smiling softly and lifting the covers in invitation when the young girl reappeared in his room. “Now, you must sleep.” He reiterated.
 
“Okay.” She said in mock sadness, curling into his large chest and sighing in contentment when his arms wrapped around her and pull her close. “I love you, Sesshoumaru-san.”
 
His grip tightened briefly, and he nodded, “The feeling is mutual, little one.”