InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Love ❯ Chapter 11 – Setting the Pace ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 11 - Setting the Pace
 
 
~~~***~~~
 
Kagome kneeled over to pour a few drops of water into Sango's mouth. Her breathing was almost non-existent, but at least she was still breathing. Careful not to overdo it, Kagome pulled back and moved to help Miroku. Sesshomaru sat at the mouth of the cave overlooking the countryside with bored attention. Occasionally he turned to catch glimpses of Kagome as she worked to help her friends. He found that he had a hard time keeping his cock in his pants around her. All she had to do was wiggle her ass in front of him and his cursed member never failed to rise to attention, so he tried not to look at her as much as he could stand it.
 
Now that she was hanging over that questionable houshi, he made a point of paying close attention to the man's hands. It seemed that no matter how weak and pathetic that monk was he could still manage to pat a woman on her backside. Three times in the last three days he had to warn the monk of his folly. Had he not been so important to his mate he would have dispatched him from this world long ago.
 
He inwardly groaned as his golden eyes followed the soft feminine curves of Kagome's tender backside. He longed for the moment when he could thrust his hardness deep into her tight opening again. He tried to calm his urges by thinking of the upcoming battle with Naraku. Stealth would be the key to taking him. If he could get close to the hanyou without alerting him of their approach then they would have a good chance of engaging with him before he could slink away like the vermin that he is.
 
He caught the scent of Inuyasha returning from a hunt. It highly displeased him to be near his half brother but Kagome refused to leave her fallen comrades. During her time here he had noticed a change in her as well. She was focusing so much on the needs of others that she was slowly putting her own ordeal behind her. Even now he could feel her holy power pulsing against his own dark jaki. It was an altogether different sensation than when he first met her years ago. The mating mark has bonded the two powers together even as it bonded their bodies. It was almost as if their power was now feeding from each other, thriving and growing as long as they stayed close. He wondered if she could sense it?
 
“You're useless you know. Can't you do anything besides sit around daydreaming?” Inuyasha stood before him with a small wild pig slung carelessly over his shoulder while he snarled his remark. Sesshomaru did not bother with a reply as the half-breed was undeserving of his notice. Instead he simply looked away and continued his thoughts.
 
“Whatever,” Inuyasha grumbled. “Prick.” The hanyou stepped around the side of the cave mouth and began the gory task of skinning and gutting the pig. He caught sight of Kagome coming his way and greeted her good morning. “Ohayoo, Kagome. Look what I caught.”
 
Sesshomaru fought the urge to roll his eyes at his younger brothers obvious attempts to impress Kagome with his kill. At first Inuyasha's mannerisms toward Kagome put him on edge, but as time went by he was beginning to accept their strange relationship, as long as Inuyasha didn't get to close. He would be damned if he would put up with that cretin fouling his mates scent with his own.
 
Scent. He thought he caught the scent of something... familiar. Yes. Without a word he stood to his full height and took off down the cliff toward the scent. Though the creature was probably well aware of the cave dwelling he did not wish to allow it access if there was no need.
 
“What the hell is his problem?” Inuyasha growled as he watched Sesshomaru disappear down the Cliffside. Kagome just shrugged her shoulders. She had no idea where he was going. He didn't say anything to her at all. “He must have caught scent of something,” she said in a careless way as she worked to ignite a spark over the wood chips she had gathered for a fire. She tried not to watch as Inuyasha ripped away at the dead pigs' tough skin with his sharp claws, instead focusing on getting the fire started so that she could add some bigger logs.
 
“So how is Miroku today?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“He seems to be doing much better, but he still isn't up to full strength. I think it would be best if he stayed behind with Sango, Shippo and Kirara, don't you? I mean, Someone has to stay with her when we go into battle.” Kagome looked questioningly to Inuyasha.
 
He grunted. “He may as well. It's not like he can do us any good anyway with those damn saimyousho flying around.” Kagome looked up and blinked as she nodded her agreement. They would have to figure out a way to talk him into it. Miroku was not going to back down easily. Then she had an idea.
 
“I have a plan Inuyasha,” Kagome whispered after glancing back to make sure Miroku was not listening.
 
Inuyasha looked at her with curiosity. “Yeah? Well spit it out.”
 
Kagome leaned his way and said, “We can fill Shippo and Kirara in on what our plans are and sneak out while he is asleep. It will be impossible for him to follow us then.”
 
Inuyasha grumbled about stupid weak nosed humans before agreeing with Kagome's plan, then he turned his attention back to cleaning his supper.
 
Sesshomaru found what he was looking for just through the forest at the base of the cliffs. “Come out demon.” He watched as the shadow demon seemed to materialize from the shadow of the trees. It was the same female that had carelessly approached him three days prior. He supposed she was here to report her findings.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, I bring news of Naraku,” the demoness stated in a sultry voice.
 
He narrowed his eyes as the thing before him approached with obvious signs of seduction. What was she up to? “Speak your peace and be gone.”
 
“Where is your human mate, my lord? Has her ningen flesh grown boring so soon?”
 
Sesshomaru cracked his knuckles as he loosened up his claws. The warning of imminent death was loud and clear. The petite demoness took a wary step back. He growled low. “My affairs with my mate are no concern of yours. If you have nothing else to say then perhaps I should kill you now?” The demoness had the good grace to show her fear at that point.
 
“Forgive me, my lord.” She said with a pout as she rubbed her hand slowly over her body, lingering on the mounds of her breasts. “I wish but to please you. Images of your fierce passion haunt me since that day.”
 
Sesshomaru grunted in barely contained aggression. “What of Naraku?”
 
The demoness appeared to accept her failure to seduce the stoic taiyoukai and finally began to tell him of the enemy. “My brother Chiyung, has discovered his lair. It is easily found after discovery, but almost impossible to find before it was discovered.” Sesshomaru growled at the riddles she spoke. Shadow demons were the worst sort of creatures. Aggravating in every way. He bit back the urge to snap her neck, and waited for her to continue.
 
“With the passing of day to night you will walk to the North until dawn to where the fish swim with dead eyes. Hidden in the darkness of the forest is the way.” The demoness was fading into the night as she spoke. “Your alliance to our people will not be forgotten, son of the dog general.” She was gone, and he could no longer even detect her scent.
 
He turned to leave. “Pests.” He murmured before heading back to Kagome.
 
Kagome was busy turning the spit over the fire. The smell of roasting pork wafted into the air making her mouth water. It would still be a couple of hours before it was ready to eat though. Shippo sat beside her playing with his magical top. Inuyasha was perched on a boulder high above her looking out over the forest below and Miroku was inside the cave next to Sango resting.
 
She felt his aura coming closer and a shiver of anticipation race over her flesh. The sensation was almost frightening in its intensity. Would it always be like this between them? Would they always have such powerful chemistry together, even centuries from now? The mere thought of living more than one century was as real to her as imagining that she had won the national lottery becoming a billionaire. It was just too far fetched to grasp at this point. There were so many things to consider. For one, her family, who were all very human. They would all age and die while she would still live on. Even Sango and Miroku would one day succumb to the passing of time, leaving her alone in this world with only Sesshomaru to pass the endless days. Would they grow tired of one another? Could they survive on sex alone? The thought frightened her more than she would like to think, so she quickly closed the door, effectively shutting out unwanted thoughts. She had become quite good at that lately; just shutting that door. It was probably not such a good idea to do that, but at the moment she couldn't afford to have a break down. She had a job to do. She had to get Sango's soul back or her friend would eventually waste away to nothing.
 
Sesshomaru's pristine white silks could now be seen gracefully launching himself up the Cliffside toward her. She stood to go greet him. At the edge of the cave entrance she gasped when he locked his arms around her so fast that she had no time to prepare. His hot mouth was on her neck in an instant earning him a sensual groan from his little miko. His hands traced her body and Kagome almost completely forgot where they were, or that they had an audience.
 
“Fuck! Stop that shit! Your gonna make me throw up!” Inuyasha growled down in complete frustration. Kagome quickly came to her senses and pushed Sesshomaru back, giving her some space. The taiyoukai looked up and glared daggers at his hanyou brother who couldn't keep his mouth shut. He wanted nothing more than to silence him forever, but Kagome would never forgive him for doing so. Inuyasha met his glare with one of his own. Both inu's growled at one another, but Kagome managed to distract her mate by running her soft hand over his cheek. The intimate contact instigated by Kagome turned his heart inside out and Inuyasha turned away.
 
It was torture. Plain and simple. Naraku has done this to him! Naraku is the one to blame. He took away Kikyo fifty years ago and now he had taken away Kagome. Both women still walked the Earth, but both were forever out of his reach. They would forever be there to haunt him with what could have been. Kikyo, his beautiful Kikyo, would forever walk this Earth as a clay shell of the woman she once was. She would never be able to love him and he could never truly love her as she was now the living dead. A specter that smelt of graveyard bones and death, devoid of any true emotion. And Kagome. It was actually possible that Naraku's attack on Kagome was even more cruel than that he placed on Kikyo. For now his sweet smelling onna was the mate of his fucking bastard half-brother. Kami how he hated Sesshomaru for taking her from him. More than ever he wished the son-of-a-bitch dead. Nothing in the world would make him happier than blowing that piece of shit into the netherworld.
 
These last three days had been sheer torture. Every time he got a little too close to Kagome, Sesshomaru was right there, growling his warning to back off. It was really one fucked up situation. <i>He</i> was the one who had been with her all these years, damn it, not Sesshomaru! It was enough to drive him to question Kagome's loyalty. After all, she was the one who promised to stay by his side. She didn't say a damn thing about staying there while fucking his brother! He tried to hate her for it. He really did. He even spent hours making up reasons to hate her, but when it all boiled down, there really wasn't anything he could say. Kagome was not the one to blame. If he hadn't lost her to Naraku, then Kagome would still love him and Sesshomaru would still be far away traveling with his own group.
 
Damn. If only he didn't feel so obligated to Kikyo. Had he not been with her that night none of this would have happened. He just couldn't seem to stop himself. He knew there could never be anything between them, but he felt such a powerful connection to her still. Perhaps it was guilt? Guilt that he had not been there to protect her when she needed him the most. That moment, when Naraku cut her down in cold blood would forever haunt his nightmares. If only he had seen the threat before hand. He may have been able to save her. Instead they both fell right into his trap.
 
He sighed forlornly. It was useless sitting around moping over this shit, but there wasn't much else to do. He could almost forget about Sesshomaru altogether if he would quit groping Kagome right in front of him. The bastard was probably doing it just to get at him.
 
Kagome was blushing when she looked back to her mate. Shippo's eyes had grown wide at their display. She would have to remember to keep her lusty taiyoukai in check around the children, Inuyasha included. “So, where did you go?”
 
“The shadow demon brought news of Naraku,” Sesshomaru replied nonchalantly, as if it meant nothing compared to the shell of her ear that he was now tracing with the tip of his claw. Kagome's eyes grew wide and she grasped his arm. “Tell me!” He grunted, and stopped his delicate ministrations to her ear and turned a look of frustration back to her. “We leave tonight.”
 
“Good,” Inuyasha growled as he clutched Tetsusaiga tightly. He had over heard Sesshomaru speaking of Naraku and jumped down to find out what he knew. “It's time I send him to hell where he belongs.”
 
Sesshomaru turned on Inuyasha in a flash. “Do you forget, brother? <i>I</i>, Sesshomaru, will slay the filth that is Naraku. He will die by my hand and no other.” He never raised his voice, but his velvet baritone held a sharpness that made it deadly clear that he meant business. Kagome hoped Inuyasha would just back down for now. She was getting so tired of the bickering and fighting.
 
“He'll just suck you up like he did last time, and then it will be up to me to save your sorry ass again. This time I may just let him have you!” Inuyasha growled. Sesshomaru went rigid at the insult and prepared to draw his sword, as did Inuyasha. Kagome had stopped them from killing each other over twenty times in the last three days and was getting really sick of it. “Stop it, you two! Naraku is the enemy here! We need to stick together to put an end to his evil. He would just love to know that you two are fighting each other instead of him!”
 
Kagome's words always did have a way of dousing the burning fire calling for blood, and both men calmed down and turned away from each other. “Fine. I'll save it for Naraku,” Inuyasha growled before heading back to his perch above the cave opening.
 
~~~***~~~
 
 
Naraku chuckled at his own genius. He had been watching the taiyoukai and miko daily, almost continually, since the very moment he departed the battle with Inuyasha. They made quite the pair if he did say so himself. He thought himself deserving of an award for such intelligent matchmaking.
 
The miko was still a hot little vixen and one could not help but to enjoy the show as she screamed out in throws of ecstasy. More than once he found himself regretting the decision to release her from his clutches, but he would not have missed the look on Inuyasha's face during the past three days for nothing in the world. Well, maybe not the world, but most certainly for a jewel shard or two. A deep chuckle resounded through out the vast dark room of his latest residence.
 
It had been quite enjoyable to witness the pair romping in the forest like animals, especially knowing the shadow demon was watching as well. It was too bad Sesshomaru turned her advances down just now. What a pleasure it would have been to see that pair rutting, for the taiyoukai would surely have ripped her tiny form in two with his girth.
 
So now that the lure was made and the plan was set all he had to do was wait for his little trap to be sprung. It was sure to be a killer show, though too bad the monk was going to miss out on all the fun.
 
Naraku stood up and brushed himself off before heading down to enjoy his self proclaimed reward for all his hard work. It was time to relieve a little stress. He had been suffering from the perpetual hard-on ever since he released his little miko.
 
He stepped into his new dungeon and took a leisurely look around, slowly admiring the previous lords' lust for torture. He smiled a wicked smile. It was all his now.
 
<b>***Warning*** More rape here! Skip it if it turns your stomach!</b>
 
He could hear the screams of a woman rattling his ears and his cock began to swell to new heights. The scent of blood hung thick in the air. He rounded the corner of the room to find his ogre, Kuto, forcing his monstrous member into a spot that just wasn't made for such a thing. The village woman was screaming madly and clawing at the hulking beast as he continued to push his huge staff into her tight entrance. Kuto was holding onto her waist while impaling her onto himself. Blood was trickling down her thighs mingled with his pre-cum.
 
He glanced up to his master and grinned a lopsided grin. “Kuto fuck this bitch hard,” he said. Naraku made a motion for the ogre to proceed and he watched as the beast gave her one final shove. It was music to his ears as she shrieked her pain, but the fun ended too soon as it overwhelmed her. She passed out cold. It didn't seem to make a difference to Kuto however as he continued to grunt and groan as he humped into the bitch.
 
Naraku left him to enjoy himself and stepped over to the cage where he was keeping his treasure. The five girls inside cringed in the far corner as if they could avoid him somehow. He looked them over, one by one, deciding which would be the first to pleasure him. He was having a hard time making that decision. He felt naughty today, wanton with a lust for blood and pain. Perhaps he could mix it up a bit?
 
He unlocked the cage and grabbed two sweet young things by their long hair, dragging them out. They were crying and begging, making quite the fools of themselves really. Even in the face of her worst abuse the miko had never acted as such. She was as fearless as one could have been in her position. Naraku ignored the pathetic cries of the human women. He chained one to the wall with her back exposed to him while he took the prettiest one with him.
 
One cold look had her kneeling at his feet pleading for mercy. In minutes he de-robed and stood smirking down at the mouth of the bitch at his feet. He grasped his thick hard cock in his hand and pumped it once or twice. The fear in the girls' eyes was almost enough to make him shoot his seed in her face. “Be a good girl and put it in your mouth. Careful as you go. Make it enjoyable and I may spare you the same torture of your friend.” He smirked as the young onna swallowed her fear and crawled between his legs. Her tiny tongue flicked out and lapped across the velvet tip causing him to groan. “Open wide.” He warned before releasing a tentacle to wrap around her throat, which he used to shove her face onto his thick staff. The bitch almost went insane in fear before gagging and choking. He continued to thrust hard into her mouth for a time, and then he picked up his whip from the table beside him.
 
The pop of the leather sounded like a small explosion in the chambers and the girls following scream was nothing short of heaven. In no time at all he was beating the hell out of the bitch on the wall while enjoying the hot warm mouth of the one at his feet.
 
Life just didn't get much better than this.
 
~~~***~~~
 
 
A/N: Hope you enjoyed it. Naraku is such a bad bad boy! Make sure to check back for the next update when our hero's go into battle against the dark hanyou! Two more chapters to go before the darkness of Tortured Love comes to an end. I guarantee lots of `sword' action before I'm through! (wink)
 
 
1
 
 
5