InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Zinc ❯ You Haven't Changed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I'm only going to say this once because I HATE putting it every chapter so… I DON”T OWN INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!
 
A\N: Hey what's up?! I'm ready to write again! Sorry I took so long I usually don't hold off like that but I've been thinking on how this is all going to play out. I'm going to tell you right now this is going to be a GREAT story! It's got a lot of drama and comedy in it. But really, what else do you expect from LunaStar*? NOTHING that's what!! Well romance too. And maybe a little weirdness. But other than that, NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU, NOTHING!! Thank you ARY2021 for reviewing! I was wondering when you were going to pop up and I'm glad you did. Oh well, before I lose it (yashandkags4ever I swear if you say “too late” I'm gonna kick your ass!) I let you go. CHARGE!!!!!
 
 
Chapter 2: You Haven't Changed
 
“I'm going to hide all the sharp objects,” Miroku said turning around and heading towards the kitchen. He paused, “Are forks technically sharp?”
 
“In Kagome's hands they are,” Inuyasha snapped.
 
“Would you like me to demonstrate?” Kagome snapped back.
 
“Oh could you?” He asked sarcastically. Kagome rolled her eyes in response.
 
“You guys have to stop fighting!” Sango demanded.
 
“You know,” Inuyasha turned to the three of them, “I thought Sesshomaru told you guys to get a girl for the band not a witch.” He glared at Kagome.
 
“Ha. Ha. Why don't you just go fuck off?” Kagome copied his glare.
 
“Oh she dropped the F bomb on me. I'm so scared.” He replied again sarcastically.
 
“You should be.”
 
“Would you guys stop already?!” Kouga interrupted. “You're acting like little kids!”
 
“Maybe because Inuyasha has the brain of one.” Kagome snapped.
 
“Kagome you're being ridiculous,” Sango said.
 
“Thank you!” Inuyasha said, proud that Kagome's friend turned on her.
 
“Inuyasha doesn't have a brain,” Sango added to her statement.
 
“Hey!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Ha Ha!” Kagome pointed at him and laughed. Inuyasha stuck his tongue out at her. She stuck hers out at him.
 
Kouga shook his head, “Yeah you guys are being real mature about this. Oh and Sango, thank for helping.”
 
“Sorry. I was just stating the facts.”
 
“Kouga can I talk to you?” Inuyasha asked. He pushed away from the rest of them. “I do not want her in this band!”
 
“Come on! She has an amazing voice. She's was the only good no, great person we've auditioned today.”
 
Inuyasha crossed his arms, unconvinced, “And how many people did you audition today?”
 
“Thirty eight. No thanks to you.”
 
“I had to work.”
 
“You don't work on Saturday.”
 
“I volunteered. We're selling bikinis at half price.”
 
Kouga looked at him disgusted.
 
Inuyasha shook his head. He made a girls voice, “Excuse me sir, can I get your opinion on how I look in this?” Inuyasha moved his hands in circles to get him to catch on.
 
“Oh. I see. Well even though I'm pissed that you didn't come, I gotta give you your props.” They both did a knuckle touch.
 
“Yeah I love my job.” Inuyasha smiled.
 
“But wait you usually only work for three hours if you're on the weekand.”
 
“I also told you we were selling shades.”
 
“Oh yeah.”
 
“But back on subject, Kagome! In the band! You know what happened between us!”
 
“That was four years ago!”
 
“Don't you know about the China shop?”
 
“No. Will someone tell me about that?”
 
“Maybe later.”
 
Kouga groaned, “Well she's in the band. Deal with it!”
 
“No!”
 
“Inuyasha you haven't changed a bit,” Kagome said standing right behind him.
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and turned, “Oh really?”
 
“Yeah. You don't know a good thing when you've got it in front of you.”
 
“Oooo.” Miroku said.
 
“Well if you recall that night four years ago, I did have a good thing in front of me.”
 
“Ooooo!” This time everyone joined in.
 
“Well good I hope you had fun with your five shots of tequila, seven shots of Vodka, and three glasses of beer!”
 
“Ooooo!” Everyone said louder.
 
“Would you guys shut up?!” Inuyasha and Kagome both yelled.
 
“Ooooooh were not doing that anymore.” Miroku said. He put his head down.
 
“I didn't have that much!” Inuyasha said.
 
“According to a reliable source you did.”
 
Inuyasha flashed his eyes over Miroku.
 
“Oh that automatically means me?!” Miroku complained.
 
“Well you're the one with the big mouth.”
 
“Inuyasha, that doesn't prove anything.”
 
“Plus you were the one that called Kagome.”
 
“So? That doesn't mean I told her!”
 
“Well did you?”
 
Miroku looked down, “Maybe,” he mumbled.
 
“My point exactly.”
 
“Don't blame him because you messed up!” Kagome jumped in.
 
“Who said I messed up?” Kagome and everyone else raised their hands, “Oh who asked you?” Then everyone pointed at him. Inuyasha growled.
 
They turned when they heard someone come in the door. There he was, Sesshomaru, their band manager. When he saw Kagome standing in the room only a foot away from Inuyasha his eyes grew wide.
 
“Kagome! It's nice to see you again!” Sesshomaru wrapped Kagome in a hug. “Did you hide the sharp objects?” he mouthed to the other three. Miroku put one thumb up to signal an okay.
 
“Wow now I know that's not the Sesshomaru I knew.” Kagome said after Sesshomaru let her go.
 
“Yeah he's more of an ass now.” Inuyasha put in.
 
“Yes, but I still want to kill you.” Sesshomaru snapped.
 
“The one thing we have in common!” Kagome added.
 
“If you guys want to kill me so much why don't you do it now?”
 
Sesshomaru and Kagome looked at Miroku, Sango, Kouga, then at each other, and last at Inuyasha, “Too many witnesses,” they both said.
 
“But if we weren't watching we can't technically say it was you,” Sango suggested as she and Kouga and Miroku turned around.
 
“Ha. Ha. You guys are hilarious.”
 
“We know,” they all said.
 
“Why is everyone taking Kagome's side?”
 
“Because Kagome didn't do anything wrong,” Sango said.
 
“But then again what happened at the China Shop was Kagome's fault.” Sesshomaru said.
 
“Will someone tell me about the damn China Shop?!” Kouga pleaded.
 
“Later!” Everyone yelled.
 
“But if Inuyasha didn't do what he did fours years ago that wouldn't have happened!” Kagome complained.
 
“I was drunk!”
 
“And that's supposed to make it better?!”
 
“No but it should make you understand why I did that!”
 
“I'm supposed to understand why you were drunk, at a party, in a closet, with some slut?!!” (*Put your eyes back in your sockets, there's more to read)
 
Everyone fell silent. Kagome was holding back tears with a lump in her throat. She hated to remember what happened that night. The night Inuyasha ripped her heart out.
 
Sango recognized the look on Kagome's face. She was the only one who noticed. She rushed over and put one arm around her shoulders.
 
Everyone in the room looked at Inuyasha, expecting him to say something, “I have nothing to say to that,” he replied quietly.
 
“Why not?” Kagome asked.
 
“I don't know how to put it into words.”
 
“Could that be because you don't know a lot of words?” Sesshomaru questioned.
 
“Shut up.”
 
“Just saying.”
 
“Well stop.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“Alright.”
 
“I'll just stop then.”
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
“What?”
 
“You're doing it again.”
 
“Doing what?”
 
“Talking!”
 
“Doesn't everybody?”
 
“Not as much as you do.”
 
“Oh I know you did not just tell me that!”
 
“Well I did.”
 
“Okay shut up!” Sango interrupted. “We're getting off track.”
 
“What were we talking about?” Inuyasha lied.
 
“You know very well what we were talking about,” Kagome said.
 
“I do?”
 
Kagome shot him a death glare.
 
“Oh right I do. It was about the party right?”
 
Kagome would've tackled him if Sango didn't hold her back. “Sango let me go,” she said through her gritted teeth.
 
“I'm not letting you get blood all over this floor!” Sango protested.
 
“I'm not going to get blood on the floor.”
 
“And how do you purpose that?”
 
“She going to squirt venom out her fangs,” Inuyasha answered.
 
“Why don't you take your jokes and stick them where the sun don't shine?”
 
“You mean the closet?”
 
“That's it!” Kagome broke free of Sango's grasp and charged at Inuyasha until Kouga held her at the elbows.
 
“Kagome calm down!”
 
Inuyasha and Kagome glared at each other. Suddenly, they heard a low rumbling sound.
 
“Inuyasha stop growling at Kagome!” Miroku demanded.
 
Inuyasha chuckled, “That's not me.”
 
Everyone turned their attention toward Kagome. She kept her glare on her face as the growl came out through her teeth.
 
“Wow I'm impressed. How'd you get it to sound like that?” Kouga asked.
 
“Years of practice. Being with this one it's not too hard to learn.” Kagome replied.
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“What do you think it means?”
 
“I don't know. That's why I'm asking you.”
 
“Trust me Inuyasha you do not want to know what it means.”
 
“Yes I do!'
 
“No you don't.”
 
“Tell me!” Inuyasha whined. Kagome started to walk out without saying a word. “Kagome. Kagome you get back here and tell me what's wrong with being with me!”
 
“You don't need her to tell you that. You've got me,” Miroku said.
 
“And me!” Kouga added.
 
“And me!” Sango said.
 
“And especially me!” Sesshomaru put in.
 
“Nice to know I have your guy's support.”
 
@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
 
A\N: What'd you think of that? Sorry you found out what happened to Kagome and Inuyasha that way but I wanted to shock you. It was wasn't it? Well you'll find out about the China Shop later. Don't worry you are as just as clueless as Kouga. And my co-writer when I use sarcasm over the phone. She's so weird. Now I know you guys think I rag on my co-writer a lot (I do but still) but I only do that because she's my friend and friends aren't friends if they don't tease each other once in awhile. Plus she knows I'm kidding (scratch that, she thinks I'm kidding * does an evil laugh* ) But we are best friends and that's our way of showing it. Remember, LunaStar* wuvs you all!!!!
 
~LunaStar*