Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Transience of Memory ❯ E is for embarrassing ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Transience of Memory Ch.14
 
Axel x Roxas
 
Hayner x Seifer
 
 
 
Chapter 14:
 
 
“You came with no other clothes, didn't you?” Roxas asked as they got out of the shower. His eyes swept languidly up Axel's lean legs, lingering on the beautiful curve of a cheek as he bent to dry them.
 
“Only the clothes on my back,” Axel sighed as he straightened. He wrapped the towel around his waist, unknowingly obstructing Roxas' view. “Thanks for throwing them in the wash for me.” Their earlier activities had made re-wearing them today unadvisable. Oh, but it was worth it.
 
“No problem, but it'll be a while till they're done.” Roxas replied. He wrapped his towel around his waist and followed Axel out of the bathroom. His look turned thoughtful as he watched the redhead, admiring the way the water droplets clung to his naked chest. The normally spiky red hair was hand-combed back from his face in wet tangles that were almost garnet in color. He was unbelievably sexy.
 
Roxas moved to stand in front of the distracted redhead. “But, Axel,” he said, capturing his attention and his clear aquamarine gaze. He ran his hands slowly down the redhead's hips and smiled suggestively. “…what am I supposed to do with you until then?”
 
Axel tried to restrain the need that sparked in his body. He closed his eyes, feeling his skin heat as the blonde touched him. Maybe he was just misinterpreting the question. Roxas had never been bold like that before…
 
Roxas pushed Axel onto the bed and leaned over him, brushing their lips together lightly. Teasingly. Axel looked up at him. His azure eyes were intense, a spark of challenge in their depths. A half-formed smirk was hovering over his enticingly cherubic lips.
 
Axel grinned. “I can think of a few things.” He pulled the blonde onto his lap, and kissed him slowly. The taste and feel of Roxas filled his mouth. Such soft lips… His hands slid down the boy's slender waist, stopping just above the towel. He nudged it down a little, loosening its hold. He felt a smirk tilt his mouth when Roxas didn't notice.
 
Axel ran a hand up the blonde's chest, and snaked the other around to grip his bottom and pull him closer. Roxas made a small noise as their bodies touched. He could feel that the blonde was as interested in taking this further as he was. The minx.
 
“Dammit, Axel,” Roxas breathed as their hip rocked together. “Why do you have to be so sexy?”
 
Axel shivered as Roxas' hands found their way into his hair. “I….” he trailed off before he really started, a look of confusion forming on his face. “Why don't you have a lock on your door?” he said suddenly, looking over the blonde's shoulder.
 
“Huh?” Roxas turned to look.
 
 
********
5 minutes earlier….
 
Hayner trudged up to the door on Roxas' apartment. The building was still as wretchedly colored as it ever was. If only because of that, Roxas really should consider relocating. He knocked on the door.
 
He waited patiently. As patiently as he could, which was all of 20 seconds. He knocked again. “Roxas? It's Hayner, you home?” There was still no response.
 
He waited another minute. Then, out of pure frustration he tried the doorknob. It turned.
 
That's odd, he thought, Roxas always locks the door. He eased the door open, not sure what he was going to find. What if there was a burglar or worse? “Roxas?” he called quietly. “You in here?” The apartment was dark, the blinds on the windows were firmly closed. He saw light, and thought he heard voices coming from Roxas' room.
 
He was not prepared for the sight that greeted him.
 
Roxas looked up, startled. “H-Hayner?”

********
 
“Oh my god, I'm so sorry!” Hayner blurted out, throwing a hand up over his eyes. “I-I didn't know you had anyone over,” he stammered as he backed himself through the doorway, not giving the other blonde a chance to say anything. “I'll uh- see you later,” he said as he disappeared from sight.
 
“Hey- hey, hang on!” Roxas called. He gave Axel a quick kiss on the lips and murmured, “Be right back.” Then he jumped up, keeping a firm hand on the towel.
 
Hayner officially had the worst timing ever. While he was glad his friend seemed to be in one piece, he was aggravated at being walked in on, and miffed that he was making such a big deal out of it. To top it off, he'd been worried sick thinking something bad had happened to him after that scene at the party. Only Axel's presence had distracted him from that, for which he felt guilty, but there was nothing more he could have done.
 
Hayner was pacing in the living room. When Roxas came in, he didn't look up, he merely gesticulated wildly as he started to speak. “Roxas, I am so, so sorry. The door was unlocked and…”
 
“Hayner, it's fine,” he said dismissively wanting to get past that so he could find out what had happened. “Embarrassing, maybe-” Mortifying, he amended silently as he trailed off. He noticed the round bruises on the other boy's neck, and was about to ask about them when Hayner cut off his thought.
 
“…and who the hell is that, anyway? Someone you met at the party?”
 
“Er… not exactly.” Stop bringing it up, he thought with annoyance at the newest interruption, this isn't about me. “And would you stop pacing? You know that drives me nuts.”
 
“I just saw my best friend and another guy half-naked! I am not happy about that.” Hayner wanted to rewrite the past 30 minutes so that he never left Seifer's. However, he was grateful he walked in when he did, and not any later. There were some things he just didn't need to see.
 
Roxas lost his patience at last, his frustration at Hayner's inopportune arrival fizzling in the back of his mind. “Well you can't feel violated just because it's another guy,” he said waspishly, “because I know you're doing Seifer.”
 
The brown-eyed boy gaped at him.
 
Hayner was pretty sure his eye was about to start twitching. Not just with Seifer… doing Seifer. Wasn't personal information held sacred anymore? He did his best to recover and stared at Roxas like he was crazy. “What gave you that idea?”
 
Roxas gave him the eye. “Nice try, but he told me himself.”
 
“He told you?” Hayner was incredulous. And after all that talk of, `Don't tell anyone, not even Roxas'?
 
“Well, not told told,” Roxas amended. “I figured it out, and he didn't deny it.”
 
“When?” he asked shortly.
 
“Um, yesterday, I think.”
 
Hayner grabbed his head in his hands. Yesterday? He could've said something about being with Seifer to Bo after all. Arrrgh! Why was his life a monument to bad timing?
 
“There,” Roxas said equably, “You got me, I got you. Now we're even. Stop being so melodramatic.”
 
Oh, no you don't, Hayner thought, I feel like I got the short end of the stick twice.
 
Hayner rounded on him, trying to save face. “Who's the redhead?”
 
“It's a long story,” the towel-clad boy said petulantly, narrowing his eyes.
 
Hayner could tell he didn't want to discuss it. It looked like it might even be a sore spot. HA!
 
They circled each other, neither one relenting.
 
“What happened after the party?” Roxas countered.
 
Ugh. Like he wanted to re-live that yet again. “I don't wanna talk about it,” Hayner said peevishly. He crossed his arms and glared at the other boy, acknowledging their stalemate. “Ok, fine. We're even. Now, go put some clothes on so you can introduce me.”
 
“Uh, I'd love to, but I had to throw Axel's clothes in the washer-” Roxas began.
 
Hayner held a hand up. “I don't… wanna know.” He had a good idea what had probably happened. It looks like Seifer was a bad influence on me after all, he thought as he warded off the images trying to pop into his head.
 
 
 
******
One hour ago…
 
Seifer opened his eyes slowly, wondering what had woken him up. As his eyes adjusted to the pitchy blackness of his room, and he focused on the glowing red numbers of his clock, he realized what it was. It was too quiet.
 
He looked on the bed next to him, where Hayner was sleeping not too long ago, and found it to be empty. A folded scrap of paper lay in the vacated space. “What the?” he muttered, picking it up. He unfolded it, and read the hastily scribbled words.
 
It said:
 
I read the bottle.
You're an ass for drugging me. (a small angry face was drawn next to that)
But I'll let you make it up to me later.
I'm at Roxas'
- H
 
“Damn brat.” He sighed. Hayner must've taken great pains not to wake him up when he let himself out. He was nothing if not headstrong.
 
Seifer reached for his cell phone and realized after flipping it open that he didn't have Roxas' number. His thumb hovered uselessly over the numbers. He guessed he could call Hayner's house and get the number from the grandma, but that seemed like more trouble than it was worth. He snapped the phone shut and slipped it into his pocket as he sat up.
 
It looked like he was going to have to go collect his wayward blonde.
 
He grabbed a clean shirt, pulling it on as he grabbed his keys. “I'm buying you a fucking cell phone,” he muttered. He snagged his skully off the dresser and crammed it onto his head as he left.
 
******
 
It was a request from the love of his life. Axel repeated this mantra in his head. A request from the love of his life. A request… from… Oh, bloody hell. This sucked.
 
Axel stood next to Roxas, in front of another blonde named Hayner, the best friend. They say first impressions aren't everything, but with one as memorable as this, he wasn't sure. Why couldn't they have thought to lock the door last night?
 
“None of my stuff would fit him anyway,” Roxas explained. It took him a bit of convincing to get Axel to come out of the bedroom so he could be introduced. “Don't you think it'd be rude to make Axel be the only one in a towel when he's a guest? It's less awkward this way.”
 
“Yeah, for who?” Hayner said under his breath.
 
Fate is against us, Axel mourned silently, hoping it didn't show on his face. The terrycloth around his waist felt woefully insubstantial. In between repetitions of his mantra, he consoled himself with thoughts of Roxas' hastily whispered promises to him.
 
Oh wait. Bad idea. These towels didn't leave anything to the imagination.
 
He licked his lips and tried hard not to think sexy thoughts. It was kind of hard when a slight shifting of his gaze gave him unobstructed view of Roxas lithe form. He found himself staring. Graceful limbs… smooth skin… an elusive smile that was like the sun emerging from the clouds on a rainy day…
 
Engaging, deep blue eyes glanced his way. They were clear and jewel-like, almost glowing. Their color was brought out infinitely by the soft sections of light blond hair that crowned his head like a halo and swept down to obscure them. Those eyes that looked so sultry when half closed in a state of rapture… when his lips parted in breathy gasps…
 
Oh hell, I'm doing it again! Axel hurriedly focused on the shock of being walked in on, hoping to squelch the desire quickening his blood. He didn't fail to notice the laughter in Roxas' eyes before he looked away, or the hint of a smirk on his angelic face.
 
Axel felt defeat ringing in his bones. It was always something. First, the Organization, then lost memories, and now friends. At least it was just the one friend he was being forced to meet like this. Now, if they could just get him to leave
 
 
“Well now, can't say I expected this,” Seifer drawled from the doorway. Two blondes and a redhead looked up with embarrassed blushes on their faces.
 
Hayner jumped, realizing he never shut the door behind himself. “S-Seifer, hi,” he said lamely. The thug entered the room, moving like he was on the prowl.
 
“I do hope this wasn't the reason you wanted to get back here so badly,” he said in a suggestive voice. He was amused when all three of their faces turned a charming shade of red. Hayner, more so than the others, looked like he wished the floor would open up and swallow him whole. Heh. Serves you right.
 
Roxas cleared his throat meekly. “Um. Axel, this is Seifer.”
 
Seifer tilted his head in greeting and grinned. He couldn't resist baiting them. “I'd ask if I was interrupting something, but it seems like someone beat me to it.”
 
He slanted a meaningful glance at Hayner. His blonde was glaring at him adorably, embarrassment blazing across his face. “What did I tell you about calling first?” Seifer said, just to rub it in.
 
Hayner muttered something under his breath.
 
Seifer casually slung an arm around his neck, forcing him into an upright headlock. Hayner's hands came up to pull at his arm. Seifer ducked his head and whispered against the blonde's ear. “You are in trouble, brat.” He traced his tongue up the delicate shell of his ear, pleased when Hayner's breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened.
 
He pivoted his prey, and turned to face the room's other occupants. “Well, I got what I came for,” he announced amicably. The indignant blonde protested by digging fingers into his arm. Seifer ruffled his unruly, dark blonde hair, knowing how much he hated that.
 
“Axel, good to meet you,” he said to the surprised-looking redhead. “Roxas.” He nodded at the other blonde. “Sorry he troubled you,” he added, arm still firmly about the blonde's neck, as he walked out the door.
 
 
Axel looked at Roxas after the door shut.
 
Roxas looked back.
 
Axel raised an eyebrow. “Interesting friends you've got there.”
 
“This is… a new development,” Roxas said slowly.
 
 
In unison, they turned to look at the closed door, staring a few moments, each alone with their thoughts.
 
 
“Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” Axel asked, staring intently at the wood.
 
Roxas was staring at it just as intently. “That's a possibility.”
 
Their eyes met in a brief clash of blue and green and they raced for the door. They scrambled to lock it as their lips met hungrily.
 
Axel pinned Roxas against the door, pressing their bodies roughly together. He rejoiced in the feel of skin, and the lack of unwanted company. He plundered the blonde's mouth with abandon, eliciting tiny little moans as their tongues swept together hotly. He forced a leg between the blonde's, the silk of his thighs yielding before him, the towel riding up. Roxas gasped loudly in his ear and dug his nails into his shoulders as Axel's leg touched his aching flesh.
 
“Any other doors… I should know about?” Axel panted.
 
“No… thank god.”
 
“Good. I thought I was going… to die if I had to wait any longer,” Axel mouthed the words against the blonde's ear.
 
“Maybe... bed?” Roxas asked eloquently. Axel's hips were rocking lightly against his, driving him insane. Oh, who cares? Against the door is just fine.
 
One of Axel's hands wound its way into soft blonde hair. He gripped a handful of the locks and pulled Roxas' head to the side, exposing his neck in a graceful arch. He lay a trail of burning kisses and sharp bites down its vulnerable length. “Roxas, let me make love to you.”
 
“Yes, please,” he breathed.
 
Axel couldn't resist claiming his lips when he sounded like that, his body shuddering on the exhale. His free hand smoothed down Roxas' back, slipping under the towel to grip a rounded cheek, and pulled the blonde's hips forcefully into his.
 
“Ahhh… Axel…” Roxas moaned into his mouth.
 
The sound of his name on the blonde's lips was intoxicating. Every sound that passed his lips was making Axel's body ache desperately. He found increasingly hard to think. “We need- something to- to-” and hard to talk, apparently.
 
“Lotion,” Roxas got out.
 
“Where?”
 
“…bedroom.”
 
Axel swept the blonde up into his arms and carried him into the other room. Roxas held out a weakened hand to the dresser, and Axel veered close so the blonde could grab the bottle.
 
Axel lay Roxas down gently onto the bed. His heart felt like it was going to burst. To finally be with him like this, to see those trusting blue eyes focused on him with love and lust…
 
“Now,” Roxas said, smiling engagingly, slightly out of breath. “Where were we?”
 
“Right about here,” Axel replied, unwrapping Roxas' towel with deliberate slowness, letting the cloth slide over his sensitive skin. He chuckled when the blonde's grip on the bottle of lotion tightened. He kissed the blonde's open mouth softly.
 
“Axel, please. I can't wait any longer.” Roxas pulled the towel from the redhead's hips and flung it to the floor, his other hand reaching out to stroke the exposed length.
 
Axel bit his lip at the sudden boldness of the caress, his knees going weak.
 
When Roxas' hands left him, it was to press the top of the lotion bottle open with a click. He squeezed a fair amount into his hands and warmed it by rubbing them together. His fingers laced together as they cupped Axel's hard flesh, smoothing the lotion over the heated skin between his palms.
 
Axel groaned softly, gritting his teeth against the pulling pleasure. Those hands were like heaven. So gentle, but they were making his blood boil. His breath was coming fast from the effort of resisting the sweet release they promised.
 
When they eventually stilled, he opened his eyes, not realizing they had been closed.
 
Roxas was staring at him with reserved desperation. “Make love to me,” he said softly, his voice husky. “I want to feel you.”
 
Axel offered his hand, and Roxas coated it with the lotion that clung to his slender fingers. It was like a sacred ritual. Every motion was made with intent and promise, feeding the tension that built between them.
 
Their eyes held a steady heat as Axel slipped a finger into him. When he added a second, he watched a flush appear on Roxas porcelain cheeks. His mouth smoothed over the crease in his brow, murmuring softly to him as he added the third. He kissed both eyelids delicately, making Roxas look up with a smile. He removed his hand, and Roxas beckoned to him, calling him with eyes a deeper, truer blue than the depths of the ocean.
 
Their lips melded in a slow kiss as Axel entered him, extinguishing the blonde's small cry of pain, sealing their flaring emotions within the circuit of each other.
 
Axel waited to give Roxas time to adjust. But before he could begin to move, the blonde rocked their hips together, wringing a startled cry from his lips. Roxas arched his hips upward against the redhead, his body swallowing every inch. “Oh god… Roxas,” he moaned, as the tight heat enveloped him.
 
Axel slid in and out to the thrusting of his lover's hips, falling clumsily into the rhythm as his head spun. The blonde beneath him was setting the pace, and he was becoming a willing slave.
 
As the tension coiled inside of him, Axel began to take over. His body demanded more, MORE. He felt the blonde's shaking legs wrap around him, inviting the penetration.
 
Axel crushed his lips to Roxas', ravaging him doubly, thrusting into him harder, deeper. He angled to catch that spot within the blonde that made him cry out in helpless, wanton gasps, feeling every noise stoke the blinding ache in his loins. He became unaware of everything but the fevered joining of their bodies, the squeezing sliding friction, and the haze that wrapped around them. They were chained to this relentless pace they struggled to uphold.
 
“Ah.. Ah…” Roxas gasped as Axel rocked into him, fueling his orgasm into being with blinding white flashes. Constriction and pleasure were surging up to overwhelm him. His body started to clench in time with the driving force, and he desperately met them with raised hips. So close
 
Roxas dug his fingers into Axel's back, dragging them down, and making him gasp. Axel staggered into him, each wildly delivered thrust made him see stars, a beautiful explosion that made his head spin. He felt Axel's hand wrap around him like a glove, his hand still slick from the lotion. A tight wave of motion sliding like a band up his length, coasting lightly down, and pressing back up again. Roxas let out a strangled cry as the combined sensations drove him over the edge.
 
Axel felt the blonde's cry go through to the core of him like liquid heat. Roxas' body shook beneath him, clenching, sucking, drawing at him like a lover's mouth, wringing release from him insistently. He moaned loudly as it coiled tightly and snapped, sending hard shudders through him as it ripped his control away. He felt Roxas' arms wrap around him as his own arms gave out.
 
 
Axel waited until his heart stopped slamming in his chest before speaking the thought that had surfaced in his mind. He nuzzled against the blonde's cheek affectionately, reveling in his body's feeling of bonelessness and the languid expression on Roxas' face. “If getting frustrated makes every time like this, maybe we should have your friends over more often,” he murmured hazily, earning himself a playful swat to the head.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
TBC
 
 
A/N:
Woo boy, these last two chapters killed me x____x
If anyone is interested, I'm doing a Doujinshi of Axel x Roxas that fits within the realm of this fic. ^_______^ It is 7 pages all told, and will have definite pr0n. mmmmm yes
 
2 pages are done as of this moment, the first of which I link you to. Enjoy!
 
Y!gallery: http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/254306/
 
Deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47845412/
 
 
Deidara xD:
Agreeing with AmytheYu; Not enough buttsecks! xD (oh, man, her comment had me laughing so hard XDD) More lemons/teaseing/groping/lovemaking in the next chapter(s) please~ Cause, y'know, you write them so damn well ^_^
 
~There you go. Hope that fed your smut cravings!
 
Ah!! You scared me there for a second, I seriously thougth Hayner was thinking about cutting his ties with Seifer TT_TT that would've been so horrible. But, like we know, even if Hayner wanted to cut ties unwillingly, Seifer wouldn't take no for an answer ;3 .. it was so surprisingly cute to hear Seifer admit that he loved Hayner, so cute!! And the AxelRoxas stuff.. sad and cute at the same time. I loved it when Axel said even if Roxas didn't remember, he would've still tried to become as close as possible to him ;_; how sad. Another awesome chapter~ Loved it!
 
~He sorta tried to. As he said, as soon as he did, he regretted it. I think you're right Seif would drag him back kicking and screaming if he had to. Thank you for the detailed reviewage! It makes me happy to hear the parts you liked :D
 
Sorry for the pause in reviews. But, I've been busy =_= I was loving that AxelRoxas lemon you wrote up. So emotional! xD I loved it so much. And the part where Hayner almost got raped.. ah, I felt so bad for him. And here I thought Xaiver was a bad guy =/... I always thought Roxas was a bit emo too xD .. I can't help but feel somewhat bad for Bo, but still.. I love my SeiHay more >3...Anyways, awesome chapters as usual! Can't wait to read more ^_^
 
~Xavier is such a ho, but ^look^ he DOES have another side to him! LOL oh, and I feel bad for Bo too. T__T re really might've had a chance with Hay, if it weren't for Seifer. Ah, such is life. Thank you! :D
 
 
 
 animewhore666doom: 
ra wr! why are you not updating?! no rush of course, you cant rush genius...but still!! i am going stir crazy here!! pleeeeeeeaassee try to update soon!! or there may be a mass suicide of seifer/hayner fans everywhere...scary thought...
 
~ok, ok. So I was really late last time. I felt the guilt :\ but I was ripping that last chapter outta me, blood, sweat, and tears and all that. -_-; I posted just as soon as I got it done :P *sigh* man, that thing was like death to write. It was never done no matter how hard I tried. But hey, at least I've never gone into the two week mark. XD lol. Try not to go crazy, my dear! I am working just as hard as I can to keep the updates coming ^____^ too bad there are only a few more chapters left to write. The story draws to a close.
Mass suicide of the hay/seif followers would make me cry.
 
 
angel of mint:
Hey there! As always, i love your fic! poor seifer! he thought it was over! poor hayner! he was mauled! I'm so happy for axel and roxas! i wonder how strong axel is, will he and roxas be all open about their relationship and axel kick the ass of anyone who thinks its strange? can't wait! AngelofMint
 
~well, here you are, everyone has been outted in one fowl swoop. ;)
 
 
Number VIII - Axel:
Ahhh love it. :D
~ XD
Yay!! AkuRoku is back!
~Yep, two chapters in a row now!
 
AmytheYu:
I deem this chapter not-enough-buttsecks! It was nice and cute and gave me a warm squishy feeling inside that indigestion can't get close to. XD Now I demand at least one good buttfuck coming up soon to even out the warm squish factor of this one...and to make up for the near heart attack I got with the key and ring returning scene and how misleading that got! DX *oh the heart attack*
 
~this was from ch14… I am way late on review comments hahaha. It was supposed to be `misleading' even though Hayner tried to go through with it. Poor Seifer. He got stuck on an emotional rollercoaster with all that going on. And here is your request fulfilled in ch15! omg sex.
 
Okay, I lie. Akuroku is still hot. O_O Holy crap that was some nice smut. XD Only thing that would have made it better would have been more smut. Though now I want more Akuroku smut on top of more SeiHay smut. The solution? More ghey porn for all (except Bo...I hope he landed on his penis when he got punched down and it's all crushed and painful)! 8B
 
~ch…13? Haha more ghey pr0n *grin* hope this chapter had enough hot akuroku smut for ya!! (lmao. Holy shit that made me laugh)
 
 
 Loli:
THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER. :D I got even more excited when I noticed the new chapter than when I opened my presents. xD
 
~aawwwww! : ) happy belated birthday, my dear! *hug*
 
I..Uh..GRAH! I have no words for this chapter! D: POOR HAYNER. WHAT ABOUT SEIFER? WHATS WITH XAVIER? YAY FOR ROXAS AND AXEL? Grah! So many questions!
 
~words=angst? lol hopefully all your questions are being answered?
 
 
cleartempest:
I was seriously very depressed from the beginning of the chapter to the end of the Axel and Roxas part. But the bandage part with Seifer and Hayner somehow lightened the mood. And I REALLY want to know where this is going. Like... you can say that you'll never put any more smut in this fic and I'll still read it. I'm serious, that's how good of a writer you are. I hope that made sense XD.Updateupdateupdate...
 
~Awesome. FEEL THE ANGST! Lol. Wow, I never expected the bandage to feel SO warm fuzzy-ish, but I like that it came across that way : ) aw, you'd read it smutless? *^______^* that is so sweet, thank you! *wipes away a tear*
 
 
next-speilburg:
yay! More Seifer. lmao. I'm starting too like him more and more. Yay! I hate that there is a slight hayner/roxas. Ew.
~I made sure any ambiguous hay/rox was toned down. Just for you. :o)
 
Hikariryu (reloaded):
Hohohoho!!! On a the richter scale of fangirl squeals, this chapter officially gets a 10, and I mean it (first visitor too ^^) AkuRoku still has a special place in my heart, but I'm not gonna lie - I lovelovelove shipping SeifHay! The interaction between both couples was amazingly in character (especially for having only played the a bit of the game and watched some cut scenes) and very sweet and emotionally touching (I was definitely on the verge of tears while reading Seifer's torn thoughts and disposition). Urghhh, I still cannot express how much I love for you writing this fic in general - *sounding stalkerish now* it really just makes my day whenever a new chapter is posted. Oh yeah, before I forget, about the doujinshi...I'm going to have to face reality, between drowning in despair over applications and whatnot, I think it's time to put that to official hiatus. It's impossible to describe how much I love doing that, especially since it has brought so much joy, but, between all junior-year responsibilities, I really do think that it'd be better to wait and finish it later when the pressure's off ^^;;;...I know, I'm such a sad creature for promising and then continuously putting it off. On a brighter note though, this is without a doubt one of the more beautiful fics that I have come across. It's selfish of me to wish so, but I sure hope that this story gets tons of plot twists and never ends!!(jk). It's been an absolute joy reading The Transience of Memory, and the story only gets better with each chapter. Your fic=(outstanding job)^23435*(fangirl squeal)^4536*etc. Yeah, I think I've wasted enough of your time blubbering. But really, I never finish a chapter in anything but awe and admiration. Lovely beyond words *gets dragged away from keyboard and locked in a cell*
 
~OMG thank you for such a long, wonderful review!! 0_________0 <3 reviews like these really keep me going. They are my lifeforce. *glomps* Don't worry about the doujin, I know it takes forever. Especially since I started mine. X__X
 
 
Manda:
I LOVE YOU! :3 Your descriptions and relationship building are amazing, and the yaoi... (glomp) I love Hayner/Seifer, it's glorius, and your Axel/Roxas bits are wonderful too. (double glomp) (triple glomp) And... I'm glad Bo got his ass kicked, what a shmuck! moving in on Hayner like that! And that other jerk. god, he deserved worse! (yeah!) Anyway, I do like Bo, but Hayner is off limits. OFF LIMITS! >_< (except to Seifer) (myeah :p) And.. yes... this is getting long, so I guess I'll end with this last scentence and a virtual cookie or chocolate bar or something. (virtual chocolate bar & cookie) HA! bet you didn't expect both! ^_^;
 
~ mandaaaa! *tackle* lol you like my smut XD whee! Thank you!! heh heh. Off limits. Lol, no I didn't expect both :B
 
 
Checkmatey:  
OMG! Akuroku! Dude,lyke ttyl.no. i like roxas an all,but i heart seifer more. i was sitting in my room on the computer and realized: OMG! HAYNER= zell from FF8! It's like so awesome how much they are alike. chya. when hayner was getting beat up(like most fan!girls) i was thinking: Seifer,come save him!
 
~I know nothing about ff8 so I'll just take your word for it. I luff my Seifer too, but I couldn't make him come to save hay, there was no way he coulda found out and gotten there in time. (lol, but I did try before realizing the impossibility of it all)
 
 
KageRune:
^^ AkuRoku. Did Hayner actually get........ Err yea. BTW, I think I wrote it in an AFF.net review. Fujin's a girl. Maybe you just decided to make him a guy ^^;
 
~No, Hay did not get raped. I couldn't bear to make him go through that. And, I wrote an author's note about fujin (made her a him for the hell of it) yep, I wrote those notes for a reason, babe. : )
 
 
Takaia:  
OMG! -squeels- I love this I am like so totally just gah... I'm to addicted for my own good I must know what happens next I absolutlly LOVE the relationship between Seifer and Hayner awesome! wwwweeeeeee.... Sorry I just can't help my self I am so glad I started reading this it is just so ahhhh!!!!! The first time I was reading it I was up till like 4am in the monring reading it all I just couldn't stop and then that cliffhanger in the last chapter ohhh! I nearly went MAD well more so then I already am any ways but moring on I CAN'T wait till your next update I have the story Bookmarked on my computer ^_^ YAYS!!! I love this story so much you are the bestest ever weeeeee!!!! Once this story is finished and I'm done reading it all I belive I can die happy!! Again YOU ARE THE BESTEST EVER!!!!!
 
~your review made me smile ^_________________^ thanks for reading!!! And thanks times a million for reviewing!!!!!!!
 
 
 Reviewed By: mellorine [MediaMiner Member]  On: January 20, 2007 18:47 CST
Rating(s):
Overall Rating: 10 of 10
Comment/Review:
Now I feel like a spammer. Oi oi oi. I'm sorry. I'm too stubborn. Stupid MM. J00 MUST HEAR MY PRAISE! "... But the best part of this chapter? The akuroku. YAYYYYY! I love you. Thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou! ^^ You write scenes like that beautifully and the emotion really comes through and just... I could cry with joy that Roxas finally remembered and that Axel finally was all "YAYSEX!".. My life is fulfilled for the moment, now, anyway. I am surprised that you haven't played the whole game yet, though. Granted, the only parts really concerning Roxas/Axel are in the beginning. Your characters don't seem too OOC. Axel is appropriately gentler around Roxas, and just... yeah. I digress, however. I would try to think of something that I didn't like about this chapter, I can't think of anything. So yeah! Can't wait for your next update, squeee!"
 
~axel always says YAYSEX. Or if he doesn't, he should. Muahhahaa! Hope you enjoyed Roxas going SEXNOWDAMMIT!
 
Pfeh, you kidding me? That bathtub scene was awesome. You really got Roxas' misery across, I felt terrible xD Your picture is quite teh spiffeh. But onto teh chappie review! First off... Bo deserved that punch. Mmmhmm. Heck yes. Although when the bandana crew said "That's Seifer's bitch!" I cracked up. With giggles. Hehehe. But then I was all "NOOO! Don't rape Hayner, plzkthx!" I half-expected Seifer to show up and lay the smack-down, but he didn't. Two points to Xavier for saving the day, ne? Seifer's going to be pissed later, though. Phew boy >.
 
~I had to cut hay some slack. He was being forced into uke-ness by seif AND Bo! >___< so I let him slug the guy. *grin* I thought it was satisfying. I think Hayner would've had choice words over “that's seifer's bitch!” but I guess he could tell it wouldn't be worth it. I was afraid that if more thugs had gotten ahold of them, they might've tried a gangbang. >___< ah, Xavier redeems himself. 1st he hits on hay, then he saves him!
 
 
Sennenricecooker:
I s Roxas going to be totally wasted??? YAY, you've updated!I loved that Hayner and Roxas chapter. "I have the attention span of a retarded gnat..." the chapter was just a really nice read. As usual...^__^ Aaaand I also love the actual affection between Seifer and Hayner, usually it's like arrogance shipping or something going on between them. Aaaand you are evil for that cliff hanger.But I'm too caught up in this fic to actually be frustrated. I don't think that made any sense. Anyways...Update soon!
 
~loved the hay/rox chapter? Sweeeeeet! Heh. They make me laugh sometimes too. Yeah, gotta give hay/seif some feelings and such. Else it isn't worth it to me.
 
Haha, I'm so glad I checked back the same day. I was like "NOOOO" for missing two updates, but it's better sometimes because I don't have to wait for the updates as long, I suppose. I only had to wait a few hours for the outcome of Bo's party, I had it easy! XD Anyways, you are really good at this timing stuff. I was like "No, don't rape Hayner." And he didn't, that would have been too much drama too fast. That is one thing I think "gangster-bitch lit" writers rush WAY too much. But then again, I didn't expect this story to be typical. ^__^ And... AXEL IS BACK AND ROXAS LOVES HIM!!! That scene made me feel fuzzy with overwhelming Yaoi fangirlishness... Those were some damn good emotions you played up! So... 'appropriate', is the best word I could think of >< Ok, now I have to wait more than a day for the next chapter.-__- Update soon!
 
~wow, you really did have it easy. ^.^ but then there was yet another cliffhanger!!! (good at timing stuff) thank you! and how about this chapter, eh? I felt like Quinton Terrantino what with all the time shifts. LOL. akuroku is the lurve! <3
 
 
OMG SO MANY REVIEWS! THANK YOU!!! *dies*