Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Transience of Memory ❯ Commitment ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's notes: Typical disclaimer I own nothing of Kingdom Hearts.
My apologies for the appalling lateness of this chapter! <3
Likely, there will be just one more after this, to complete the story…
hopefully it won't be as tardy ^__^
 
 
 
Chapter 15:
 
 
 
“What was the big idea?” Hayner said with annoyance at Seifer's back. The thug ignored him and kept rummaging around his tall dresser, looking for something. “Dragging me off like some kinda pet or something,” he muttered. He kicked his feet against the bed as he sat.
 
“Ah,” Seifer said then, apparently finding what he was looking for. He turned around and walked over to the bed. In his hand was the ring, dangling from a long silver chain, not unlike the one that had been broken.
 
Hayner watched him come closer, his heart fluttering nervously in his chest as the gang leader slinked towards him. Seifer knelt down before him, putting their faces at nearly the same level. Ice blue eyes and a dangerous smirk, the feeling of being trapped within that forward gaze-
 
“Will you wear this again?” Seifer asked as he knelt in front of Hayner.
 
Hayner nodded. He was overwhelmingly aware of Seifer's body between his shaking knees, their proximity as he ducked his head to let Seifer close the chain about his neck. He closed his eyes as fingertips lingered there, lazily drifting over the skin and up into the hair at the nape of his neck. The air around them felt warm and raw. Lips and breath caressed his cheek in the barest whisper of touch, making him shiver. He was absolute clay in Seifer's hands.
 
Teeth grazed his ear, and a hand ran up his thigh as Seifer leaned into him. “Maybe I should get a bell to put around your neck instead?” he murmured sexily, the smirk evident in his voice.
 
Hayner tried to ignore the way the words quickened his blood, tensing and sparking in his lower belly. He had a nasty retort to that, really he did. But it melted on his tongue when soft lips played over his, and strong hands pushed him down onto the bed.
 
“Maybe then you won't be able to get away as easily,” Seifer growled in his ear.
 
Hayner felt his arms get pulled up over his head, placed and pinned, as the thug's lean body hovered over him. He had a moment of trepidation at the restraint, an unwelcome flash of his near-rape insinuating itself into his mind, battling with the anticipation and lust. His heart beat in his throat.
 
“Hay, it's just me this time,” Seifer murmured, knowing what was going on in the blonde's head. It might seem a bit soon after the attack to be doing this, but Xavier said the guy hadn't gotten a chance to get very far. And Hayner had already started acting more normal again. If left alone, this might develop into an even bigger problem. “Focus on me.” His lips brushed the blonde's. The touch was teasing and feather-light, tempting him to do more when the blonde's mouth parted slightly in entreaty. His tongue traced the full lower lip, dipping inside to taste him. Hayner's sweet mouth pulled him in, drawing their tongues together in a slow, sliding dance. Seifer made a small noise in the back of his throat, surprising himself, as the joining of their mouths brought a flush of heat through his body and made him ache. He pulled back slightly, determined not to lose himself. When brown eyes opened up to his, drowsy with lust, he smiled.
 
“Ah,” Hayner gasped as Seifer's taut abdomen lowered to his, pressing heavily, tightly, deliciously. Sparks of desire flared hotly in his gut. Electric tremors ran through him as their hips moved together sinuously, Seifer taking care not to put any weight on his injured torso. “Seifer,” he moaned, as his arms pulled against their entrapment, making him arch his spine.
 
“You're mine, aren't you?” It sounded more like a statement than a question. But Seifer was waiting for an answer, his eyes glazed over with desire.
 
Hayner nodded, trying to focus on the words and not the sensations that were taking over his body. It was hard to think of anything but how badly he wanted no clothing between them.
 
“It makes me crazy to think of anyone touching you. That anyone else might ever see you like this…” Seifer's hand played at his hip. It was a minimal touching of skin, just one finger sliding along its curve, following it a small ways to dip beneath the waistband of his pants.
 
Hayner couldn't focus past the hard smoothness of one nail scraping gently back up, making him burn. “I told you… I don't want anyone else,” Hayner managed to get out. “And I don't know if it's love or not… but I just don't think I could be without you.” Is it love when you need to touch someone like breathing? When being with them gives you sustenance? When you're at the mercy of their every whim?
 
“Is that so?” Seifer grinned.
 
“Ugh,” he groaned with exasperation. “You should know that by now.” Is it love when you need someone, even if they're a total pain in the ass?
 
“I like to make you say it,” Seifer whispered silkily. “I love your voice when you're panting and breathless.” He ran a finger up the side of Hayner's cloth-bound length, tightening his hold on the other boy's wrists.
 
“Uhn.” Hayner's hips rocked upwards into Seifer's still ones. He felt their hardness as they pressed together, heard Seifer's sharp exhale.
 
“Seif- you're driving me crazy!” He pulled at his wrists in frustration. If he could only get free, he'd rip their clothes off himself and take matters into his own hands.
 
“Mmm… but you sound so sexy like that,” the miscreant murmured unrepentantly, a wicked smirk on his lips.
 
“Seifer… you thug… have your way with me already…”
 
 
Seifer slid the zipper on the blonde's pants open, laughing softly as it made him writhe. He sat up, releasing the younger boy's wrists, and dragged the pants slowly down, letting his knuckles brush sensitive skin on the way. Once past his thighs, Seifer pulled them the rest of the way off, and stood to remove his own.
 
Seifer watched the blonde on the bed as he stripped off his pants. Hayner's perfect, naked body was begging to be taken. His hazy brown eyes couldn't have been more beautiful.
 
Seifer stealthily grabbed the small tube of lubricant from the nightstand and rejoined him on the bed, greeting him with hands, tongue, and a smoldering kiss.
 
Seifer closed his eyes, moving by feel alone. Firm skin, lean hips, everything gave way before his caresses. It was like being caught in a strong tide… this synergy… the way they flowed together…
 
The blonde gasped as he was penetrated by a slick finger.
 
 
Hayner moaned into the mouth that was ravaging his as he was stretched, as fingers brushed the sensitive spot inside of him that made his toes curl. It felt amazing, but he couldn't help shifting restlessly Seifer stretched him. He felt like he'd been waiting for this forever, and he could hardly stand this necessary delay.
 
Seifer nipped Hayner's lip playfully. “Patience, love,” he said teasingly.
 
When he withdrew his fingers, he was surprised when Hayner pushed up and flipped him over onto his back.
 
“That's never been a strong point of mine,” the brown-eyed boy said brazenly. He slid down Seifer's body and took his aching flesh into his mouth.
 
“Oh god… H-Hayner,” Seifer gasped out as the wet heat engulfed him. He hadn't seen that one coming. His hands gripped the sheets in tight fists as the soft suction made his vision swim. Pleasure was overwhelming him in waves, sparking behind his eyes. Damn, but Hayner was good at this…
 
When Seifer seemed like he couldn't take any more, Hayner released him, and crawled up his body. He straddled the miscreant and looked down at his pleasure-strained face. “Have a sense of urgency, would ya?” he challenged slyly.
 
“I'll give you urgency,” Seifer replied huskily, as he grabbed Hayner's hips and pulled him down. He arched up, pushing against the blonde's entrance, eliciting a startled gasp from the blonde as he guided him down firmly onto his lap. He seated himself fully inside the tight heat, watching Hayner pant as he got used to the feeling. “Hard enough for you, babe?” Seifer teased when he was sure his voice would be steady. He smirked. This power play was something new, and he wasn't going to let Hayner win so easily.
 
“Oh, shut up and move already,” Hayner said as he rolled his hips forward. He was pleased when Seifer's mouth went slack, a noise escaping his lips. He repeated the motion, working into a rhythm, and Seifer's eyes drifted closed. Who's got the upper hand now? he thought triumphantly.
 
“Feisty brat,” Seifer said, as he cracked open an eye. He wrapped a hand around Hayner, and squeezed hard enough to make him gasp. He stroked his thumb in a lazy circle over the top, then slid his hand more loosely around its length, pumping slowly.
 
Hayner had stopped moving, bent over slightly at the waist. His face was flushed, eyes shut tightly against the sensation.
 
If he hadn't been turned on before, that expression on the blonde's face would have done it in seconds. He gritted his teeth as raw need pulsed hotly through his hardened flesh. Seifer grabbed Hayner by the hips and lifted him up, and then back down again as he thrust upwards. He gasped as the blonde's muscles worked over his flesh, devouring it. He angled to brush the prostate, wanting to hear Hayner cry out as he hit it over and over.
 
“Ah… Seifer…” he moaned, as his body was filled. Seifer's fingers dug into the skin on his hips, a small grating pain that was only adding to the pleasure that was rocking his body. His breath hitched in his throat as one of Seifer's hands left his hip to wrap around him. It was hot and tight, slightly damp with sweat, its sure motions an indication of how close Seifer was to coming undone. Hayner's knees felt weak as Seifer's other hand encouraged him to keep up the steady rise and fall upon his lap.
 
Seifer thrust into Hayner's warm body, feeling the shakiness in the blonde's legs as he struggled to keep up. His own movements were coming faster and less smoothly as he drew closer to the edge of orgasm. His body ached and clenched as the sensations concentrated razor sharp into his groin. Hayner's moans were making him pulse and throb, driving him on as his breath came in ragged gasps.
 
His hand sped up, forcibly bringing Hayner to completion, making him cry out loudly.
The blonde's muscles constricted tightly around him, offering a resistance to his final thrusts that was almost too much to bear. He grabbed Hayner's hips in both hands again, burying himself deeply and releasing into the slick heat. His body shuddered violently as he came, his mind becoming a perfect blank.
 
He lowered Hayner down to lie beside him, an arm wrapped around his limp body to pull him close. He pressed a wet kiss to the blonde's cheek as a feeling of peace stole over him. He never heard Hayner's half-hearted protest, as he fell immediately to sleep.
 
 
 
***********
 
“Roxas… I don't know what you're trying to make, but that does not look edible.” Axel stared forlornly at the mess they'd made of the food. His stomach was rumbling angrily, just as it had been for the last three hours. This was supposed to be the part that made the trip to the grocery store, the wait, and the starvation all worth it.
 
Roxas tossed the half melted spatula in the sink and threw up his hands. “You said you could help. All you did is help me burn it!”
 
“I thought you knew what you were doing when you whipped out that cookbook,” Axel protested.
 
“Hayner's Gran got it for me last Christmas,” Roxas said glumly as he tried to clean up some of the chopped ingredients that were strewn around the kitchen. “She said it was a shame the two of us couldn't make `real' food to save our lives. I thought I'd try to make something since it wasn't just for me….”
 
Some pieces of mango and red onion were fused to the stove. A piece of charred onionskin lay in blackened crumbles from when it had gotten brushed against the burner. Little chopped bits of onion and red pepper had fallen gracelessly onto the floor.
 
He glared at the redhead. “And distracting me with kisses and groping is about as unhelpful as you can get, even if I had known what I was doing.”
 
“I'm sorry, Rox, it was just taking so long and I'm starving. I was trying to keep myself busy.”
 
“With me?” Roxas raised an eyebrow.
 
“You just look so cute when you're all focused on something like that.” Axel smiled sheepishly. “I couldn't help myself.” He pulled Roxas into his arms and nuzzled his cheek affectionately. “Forgive me?”
 
Roxas huffed and frowned, but it was mostly for show. He couldn't stay aggravated when he was so happy to have Axel here with him. He felt a tongue licking playfully at his neck. It tickled. “Nooo, stop,” he laughed, pushing at the older boy's bare shoulders. Roxas saw a brief flash of a crazy smile before Axel resumed his attack. Roxas squirmed and struggled to get away from the devilish redhead as he alternately nipped his skin, blew into his ear, and bestowed a rain of kisses upon his face. “Alright, alright!” he screeched, hardly able to breathe now that Axel was also tickling him. “I- forgive you!” he gasped. “Leggo!”
 
He felt his captor release him, and he sucked in a few deep lungfuls of air.
 
Axel's eyes were shining with mischief, as he watched Roxas try to catch his breath. He swept the blonde into a tight embrace, kissing him fully on his still parted lips before placing a tiny kiss on the tip of his nose. “Love you,” he said, dropping the confession as if it were a secret. He laughed as a flustered blush lightly tinted the blonde's cheeks.
 
“Hey, Roxas,” he said softly, releasing him once more. “Let's just get something out.” Neither of them had eaten for over a day now, being too caught up in each other to notice such trivial things as hunger until it was of dire necessity.
 
“Okay, but one of us better learn to cook, and fast… I won't have enough money otherwise.”
 
“Don't worry, I'll get on my feet soon.” Axel stared into the living room, not really seeing it. “I'll find somewhere to work, and a place to stay, and then it won't be a problem.”
 
Roxas slipped his arms around Axel, and rested his cheek against the warm skin of his back. “What are you talking about?” he mumbled. “Aren't you saying here with me?” The muscles in Axel's body tensed, becoming rigid against his face. Roxas lifted his head inquisitively. “Axel?”
 
“Is… that ok?” the redhead asked tentatively. “Is that what you want?”
 
Roxas laid his head back against his love's back. “Yeah. Nothing would make me happier.” The tension flowed from the body he held in his arms, making it sag against him. “Though it wouldn't hurt for you to get a job, like you said,” he said with a smile. “Maybe then we could save to get a bigger place.”
 
“Or we could use that money to eat out if we discover we're both failures at culinary pursuits,” Axel said slyly.
 
“Speaking of which, let's go.”
 
“Sure thing.” Axel pulled out of the warm circle of Roxas' arms to grab his shirt and hoodie off the chair in the bedroom where the blonde had put them when they were fresh from the dryer. He really had been afraid Roxas would not want them to live together. It would have been understandable, since he lacked knowledge of much of their time together, and it hadn't yet been a full 24 hours since they'd reunited. Most people would feel pressured at the suddenness of it all. He pulled the dark shirt over his head, and the hoodie right after, and swept a hand through his spiky red hair to try and calm the static cling crackling there.
 
“Hey, Ax?” the blonde poked his head around the door.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Um, maybe while we're out, we should buy you some clothes…”
 
“Fine by me,” Axel said agreeably. “But… I don't have any money.” It was difficult to remind Roxas of that. It had been hard enough to get the clothes he had. And until he got some sort of job in this place, he wouldn't be able get the things he needed. He didn't want to be a burden, and he already had to rely on the blonde's kindness for so much….
 
“I can swing it.”
 
“What? Are you sure?” He'd already resigned himself to making due with the little he had.
 
“Yeah.” Roxas smiled at him, and the strong emotion in those blue eyes made him fall in love all over again. His eyes…Prussian and cornflower blue, cloaks of color often worn by the infinite sky. His eyes were the sky, his hair - the sun, and his smile tasted of sunshine. It purified the darkness that lingered in his heart… made him start to feel whole again.
 
“None of my clothes will fit you,” he laughed. “And I can't wash yours every day…so…”
 
“I could always go around naked,” Axel suggested, a smile turning up the corner of his mouth. “Then you could save the money.”
 
“Wha- no way!” Roxas said with a shocked blush sweeping across his face. “I'll eat nothing but ramen for a month if I have to!”
 
“Or I could get a job as a stripper,” he teased, “I'm sure they'd provide me with something to wear, just so I'll have something to take off.” He winked.
 
Bad Axel,” the blonde said sternly, stalking over to him, and pressing a possessive kiss to his mouth. He had to stand on his toes to do so. “No one gets to see you like that but me.”
 
Axel grinned at him, pleased that Roxas was actually jealous. He wrapped his arms around his slender form and kissed him passionately. His eyes closed as he explored the blonde's sweet mouth, losing himself in the feel of their tongues' gentle caresses.
 
“Mm… Axel…” Roxas said between meetings of their lips. “I thought you… said you were hungry?”
 
“I'm ravenous,” he said as he ran a hand down the back of the blonde's pants.
 
“Are we- talking about food here?” Roxas asked breathlessly, his voice full of suspicion.
 
Axel smiled wickedly.
 
“That's what I thought.” This is exactly why they were in the predicament of nearly starving to death. As soon as they got close like this thoughts of food, or anything else for that matter, were suddenly inconsequential. It was a detriment. They'd end up wasting away to nothing, wrapped up in each other.
 
“…but… I'm hungry too,” Axel admitted reluctantly, ducking his head as his stomach rumbled in rage. He looked at Roxas with shiny green puppy dog eyes.
 
“Well, come on,” laughed the blonde, extricating himself from the other boy's tempting embrace. “Before I can't resist you any longer.” His eyes skimmed briefly over the angular beauty of the taller boy's face, the perfect accents of the teardrop tattoos on his smooth porcelain skin, the restrained chaos of his wildly red hair. Every facet of him was precious, unique, something to be treasured and remembered always. But the most memorable part- his catlike eyes…Aquamarine, pale and distilled, containing the whole of the universe in their illuminated depths. Deeper still, the centered blackness that contained the redhead's soul- it was an infinity that beckoned him. Issuing a silent entreaty to let himself give in and be tenderly dissolved.
 
“Roxas?”
 
Roxas blinked, and Axels' eyes were just eyes. He felt his face heat up, as the redhead looked at him inquisitively. He didn't know what to say to explain himself, so he smiled haphazardly. “Yeah, let's go.” He grabbed Axel by the sleeve of his hoodie, twisting the soft thick cloth in his fingers, and towed him out of the room.
 
 
 
***********
 
Hayner stirred groggily, thinking he'd probably stayed in bed too long. He sat up, and stretched, hearing a few pops and creaks as his body protested. The glowing numerals on the clock announced it to be around 6:30 pm. They'd slept most of the day away, having not gotten much sleep the night before. Now his back was aching and there was a persistent kink in his neck. He nudged Seifer awake. “Hey, lemme use your phone.”
 
Seifer threw an arm over his eyes and mumbled something that sounded vaguely rude.
 
Hayner raised an eyebrow. Is that so? He threw a leg over the sleeping boy, straddling him. Before Seifer could move the arm obstructing his view, Hayner pinned it to his head and mercilessly attacked his ribs with his free hand. Seifer shifted and squirmed, making a valiant attempt to evade the torture in his half-wakened state.
 
“Ticklish, are we?” Hayner mocked him saccharinely as he fought off Seifer's other hand. “Well, that's not very thug-like.”
 
“Can it, shrimp,” the miscreant grumbled as he dislodged Hayner's hand from his arm.
 
Seifer's glare was cut to half power due to his drowsily lowered eyelids and the serious case of bed-head that was having its way with his flaxen hair. Hayner grinned.
 
“How can you be so energetic?” Seifer muttered, rubbing his eyes. From what he'd seen, the blonde was usually a dead weight in the morning. This defied all reason. He craned his head back to look at the impish blonde, and tried to focus. “Now… what did you want?” Although not unwelcome, waking up with Hayner straddling him was more than a little distracting.
 
“Your phone. I gotta make a call.” He paused for dramatic effect. “Unless you'd like to face Gran's wrath?”
 
“Not particularly.” Seifer reached a hand out to the bedside table, groping for the cool metal of his cell phone. It was a little far from his grasp, but he was able to snag it by the antenna. He dragged it towards him, and brandished it at Hayner. “Here.”
 
Hayner leaned forward to get it, and planted a kiss on other boy's lips. As he pulled away, Seifer hooked an arm around him and pulled him into a deeper melding of mouths. The passion behind it made him shudder, and he was suddenly aware of the compromising position they were in as hardness formed between their taut abdomens. Their bare skin felt hot, pressing together.
 
Hayner made himself pull away, before he was convinced to do otherwise. “Feeling frisky this morning?” he teased as he dialed the number for home. It started to ring.
 
“Hey, don't give me that look- it's your fault for-”
 
“Hey Nanna, it's me.” He'd decided to chat with her a bit, feeling guilty about his absence, and knowing he'd have to forestall returning home as long as he could, so she wouldn't see his scrapes and bruises until they'd healed up a little.
 
Hayner listened a moment. “No, I'm not at Roxas', that's why I called. Mmmhm. Yeah, he had a friend show up unexpectedly, so I just went to stay with Seifer to give them some room.”
 
He felt Seifer shift under him, and he blushed as the movement sent a zing through him. He glared at the innocent expression on the miscreant's face. “Y-Yeah, is that a problem?” He trailed a hand over Seifer's stomach, making it tense wherever he touched it. “Well of course I'm gonna want to stay the night sometimes, but that doesn't mean were gonna do stuff. Geez, Gran.”
 
He bit his lip as Seifer rolled his hips a little. Stop that, he mouthed.
 
Make me, Seifer mouthed back with an evil glint in his eye.
 
“Yeah, I think Roxas' friend is someone he's really close with.” Hayner sat up on his knees a little so Seifer couldn't get him as easily. One inopportune noise, and she'd descend on them like a horde of rabid screech owls. “I didn't want to stick around and mess stuff up for them. But maybe they'll be up for hanging out tomorrow at the beach or something.”
 
He reached a hand down and stroked Seifer roughly, unable to walk away from his silent challenge. The thug let out a choked noise at the unexpected touch, his head tilting back into the pillows. “Huh? Oh, that was Seifer… I think he stubbed his toe or something…. Mmmhm. Ice? Yeah… I'll tell him…” Seifer lifted his head just enough to let Hayner see the flustered look on his face and the fire in his eyes. “Well, look, I gotta go, but I'll call you tomorrow, ok? Thanks, Nanna. Love you, too. Bye.”
 
“You're more wretched than I thought,” the gang leader growled.
 
“Like it?” he smirked.
 
“Your newfound deviousness worries me,” Seifer said playfully as he trailed his hands over Hayner's hips. He locked eyes with the younger blonde. “It could get you into trouble.”
 
“Mmm... you have a point there,” Hayner sighed. Seifer's hands felt so good… but he probably shouldn't let things go any further than this. His back would really be screaming if they stayed in bed any longer today. Hayner held the phone out to Seifer. “Thanks for letting me use it again.”
 
“Keep it. You need a damn phone. I'll get a new one.”
 
“I don't need a phone.”
 
Yes, you do.” Seifer had that `don't argue with me' face on. He was more than awake now, so it had its full effect.
 
“But… if I keep this, all your thug friends are gonna keep calling for you,” Hayner complained. He tossed the phone back. The thug caught it and dropped it next to them on the bed.
 
“Fine, then I'll get you another one.” Seifer's hands skimmed up his sides, avoiding the damaged skin on the front of his torso, leaving ripples of pleasure in their wake. They traveled around behind him, nails dragging softly down his back and making him shudder. Hayner was now 85% convinced that leaving this bed would be a bad idea. Backaches be damned. Seifer's eyes were hooded as they met his, his lips slowly forming words. “In fact, lets go right now.”
 
“What?!” Hayner exclaimed, jolted out of his trance. “Right now?”
 
“You heard me, brat,” Seifer said with a smirk. He pulled Hayner into a mind-blowing kiss, ravishing his mouth thoroughly, pulling back only when the younger blonde moaned against his lips. “Right now,” he said silkily.
 
“You… are cruel…” Hayner accused breathlessly.
 
“I owe you one.” Stubbed my toe… ha! “Besides, you aren't up for another round.”
 
“Says who?” Hayner frowned mightily.
 
“You want some of that ice your grandma suggested?” Seifer said slyly. “Seems you might need it more than me.”
 
“Jerk.”
 
Seifer just looked at him and licked his lips suggestively.
 
“If we don't go, you're just going to torment me, aren't you?”
 
“That's a possibility.” He smiled.
 
“Argh.” Hayner rolled off of him and got to his feet.
 
 
 
 
___________________________
TBC