Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Out with the Old, In with the New ❯ Nonsensual Dialogue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*- -*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----
 
Nonsensual Dialogue (Has no part or significance to the story. If you want to, by all means go on to the next chapter! I can't help myself, I just like to work the audience! Tommy: *pops his head in* You mean you just like to talk.)
 
Me: Hello, Everyone! Welcome to another Kyou kara Maoh! oneshot that I cooked up.
Tommy: Ain't that the truth. *Glares at Herme* We took a break to work on other stories…not this.
Me: Tell me about it. But you know what happened, it just sorta…seized us and we couldn't fight it, right?
Tommy: *Mumbles* Right.
Me: So, what we got here is something a bit…er…out of the ordinary. *Waits for prompt*
Tommy: *Prompts Mistress* How so?
Me: Thank you. Well, I'm kinda just grabbing the first few episodes and running with them. So this doesn't really fit in with the rest of the show, I guess you could call it a “What if it happened like this…?” kinda story.
Tommy: You trying to say it's on crack? *Ignores Mistress' Death Glare and Faces Audience; Cue Movie Announcer Voice* So forget everything you thought you knew about Kyou kara Maoh!—
Me: Ah, no, not quite that dramatic.
Tommy: *Back to Normal* I see. Disclaimers?
Me: Yes, I have some. Uh, let's see…*Reviews Notes* Ah, cursing, of course.
Tommy: Someone'll probably complain that they're out of character…
Me: Ah yes, so in advance, sorry. Er…some “Original Characters”—
Tommy: Not to mention some “Original Characters” getting slightly jiggy with “Main Characters.”
Me: —Oh, it's not that bad! Yuuram, of course; slight Gwendal/Gunter heading your way…er…eventual lemon-flavoring…attempts at humor, mass amounts of arrogance, general perversion, and not-so-little Black Books.
Tommy: That it?
Me: Yep, I believe so.
Tommy: So, anyways…here it is! Finally! A new KKM story. Get down in the dirt. Quickly! Now…*Cracks whip* ...PRAISE US!
Herme: *Thwaps Idiot Demon on Head with Holy Fan*
Tommy: I mean…uh… *Stands cute and ups the ante on shoujo eyes* Please, leave us a review.
Me: *Shudders in horror at the sight* Please…uh…enjoy the…show.
 
August. 2006 - 4.October. 2006
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*- -*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----