Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Out with the Old, In with the New ❯ Prologue: The End of A Life ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*- -*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----
 
Disclaimer: *Points finger sinisterly in vague direction*
Tommy: OW!! My eye!!
Me: Be thou warned, O Great Tomo Takabayashi, a Lovely Lady Reviewer has supplied Sir Thomas and I with the power of our very own Portable Miniature Kingdom! And as soon as we hunt you down, Kyo kara Maoh! will be OURS!!! Muwahahahahaha!
Tommy: But until then, we don't own it.
Me: *Stops laughing abruptly* Aw, shit, Thomas! Why'd you have to go and ruin it, eh?
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*- -*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----
 
=Out with the Old, In with the New=
By Herme
 
Prologue: The End of A Life
 
His life was over.
 
His life as he knew it was over.
 
His wonderful, carefree life was over.
 
His lovely life full of gorgeous men and women at his every beck and call was over.
 
And it was all…that bastard's…fault.
 
“Arrggh—SHIT!”
 
Angry, Wolfram von Bielefelt threw himself onto his back, sinking deep into the comfortable blankets that adorned the bed in his room in the Castle Covenant.
 
“Not that I'll be sleeping in it much anymore,” he grumbled to himself.
 
Sighing loudly, Wolfram stared at the ceiling as the events of the past couple of weeks replayed in his mind. When that skinny little shrimp of a boy came waltzing up the castle, claiming to be the new Demon King, yeah, it was safe to say Wolfram was a bit skeptical.
 
But…
 
Half-human, too? Well, why don't they just go and invite the whole race of those humans to live in Shin Makoku while they're at it, then? But the travesty didn't stop here, oh no! The half-breed scuzz then had to go and propose to him—Wolfram paused to mourn the loss of his old life once more—and then have the nerve to refuse to take it back! And then once the fool realized what he had done…
 
Okay. Wolfram had to admit: he had lost his temper. Who wouldn't finding that they were now engaged to someone who had “made a mistake?” Just because he “didn't know.”
 
Wolfram clicked his tongue in agitation. Then they go and have this stupid match against each other, which regrettably resulted with Wolfram getting his ass whooped by the wimp in the Full Demon King approach. Had he foreseen this, all could be rest assured he'd've never proposed the match in the first place. It was common sense: Wolfram knew how to pick his battles.
 
He also knew how to pick his paramours.
 
They ranged from indubitably cute to wildly sexy. Sensually sweet to thrillingly passionate. Rich to filthy rich. Smart on their feet to Genius. Blonde to Brunette, slender to built, perfect to are-you-real? Yeah, Wolfram knew how to pick `em. And each had tripped over their own feet and each other's to just be even glanced at twice by Wolfram. He tested them all, knew their kisses, knew what made them quiver. How much body language he needed to use on each to make them beg, and then maybe even permit one lucky person to cop a feel now and then. But none progressed past that.
 
**Ha ha ha!** Wolfram mentally laughed. **I don't think so.**
 
But still, everyone danced for the Third Prince.
 
Wolfram grinned, but then the flash of the new Maou's face flashed before his eyes and his smile soured.
 
His life was over.
 
And it was all…Yuri Shibuya's…fault.
 
Yeah, Wolfram knew how to pick his lovers…and had he been left to his own devices, Yuri Shibuya was not the one he'd've picked to be stuck with for a night, let alone shackled to for life.
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*- -*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----