Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Change of Heart ❯ Where Oh Where ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hina: Change of Heart

Disclaimer: Must I say it again! Oh okay....I don't own Love Hina!

A/N: Well, since everything seems to be going good with Naru I decided to start off with some Keitaro POV! R/R! Well, let's begin shall we....... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Where Oh Where

[Oh man....I feel so depressed....well at least I made her happy.] Keitaro walked out of his room carrying all of his belongings in suitcases. He walked upstairs and opened Naru's door. He slowly walked in, as quiet as a mouse and put down his note to the girl he loved saying that he was leaving. He felt satisfied with it. It told her how he felt and why he did what he did. He walked out and turned back once more. He felt like he was leaving a piece of him in this room. But, he had to leave. It just hurt him too much to stay and watch Naru and Seta together. For once, he had to do what was best for him. He would leave and maybe even get over her eventually! But, he doubted it. He just loved her too much. When he left he knew in his heart that he probably wouldn't return. He stood there, a single tear dropping to the floor before he left. He closed her door, once again picked up his belongings and walked downstairs and left another note meant for all of the borders in the dining room and quickly left before anyone had else came home. He walked down the steps and let his feet carry him wherever they wanted. When he finally stopped walking he was at a very familiar place. He sat down in the sandbox and closed his eyes. He thought about where he could go.

"If I go back home it will be way too easy for them to find me. But, I don't want to be a bother to mom and dad. But where else is there? Where....where....where....." He opened his eyes to see that night had already fallen. He stood up with a frown and dusted himself off. He picked up his bags and began to walk once again when he suddenly stopped. His eyes lit up and a huge smile went across his face.

"I know just where I will go! Naru will never find me!" As he happily skipped to his new home he slowly started to walk normal until he began to depressingly drag his feet.

[Naru...I will miss you so much.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so what should I do now? How am I going to find out what his address is? I wish I could talk to Haruka already! It has been a while. Maybe they are done talking by now. Yeah, I should go check." She got up from her kotatsu and walked downstairs only to find that all of her fellow residents were waiting for her. They all had a weird look on their faces, like Naru was to be captured and tied up. The freaky part was that Su was holding her Mecha Tama 3 controller and Sarah was actually holding a rope!

"What in the world is wrong you guys? Why are you looking at me like that?! What's with the rope and.....HEY!" Sarah had wrapped the whole rope around her and Naru was struggling to get loose.

"What do you guys think your doing?! And where's Kitsune? KITSUNE HELP!"

"Sorry Naru-Sempai but it appears that you have been deeply traumatized and have gone insane!" Motoko assisted Sarah with adding another rope to more securely trap Naru.

"What are you talking about? Deeply traumatized about what?"

"See! She can't even bring herself to say what has happened!"

"What! What's happening?" She struggled a bit more but every time she moved Su would move her finger a little bit closer to the button which would release Mecha Tama 3 on her.

"S-sorry Naru, but when you came home earlier you were very cheerful about breaking up with Seta and it appeared that you had gone crazy! I thought you would be upset since sempai went through so much trouble to get you two together."

"Is that what all this is about? I haven't gone crazy you guys!"

"Then why were you so happy that you broke up with Seta?"

"Oh, well, you see, I guess I was just happy because....um....."

[What should I do? I can't tell them the truth that........]

"Because what Naru-sempai?" Motoko was getting annoyed, which wasn't a good thing.

"Because.....um.....I was just happy for Seta because now he can be with his true love...Haruka! Yep!" Everyone just stood there, with their mouths agape.

[Uh oh...I probably shouldn't have said that......Oh well...what else could I have done!]

"Oh, well, that was very kind of you Naru-sempai. But, does Seta really love Haruka? I never knew!" Motoko untied Naru and Sara had a disappointed pout on her face.

[Man! And I was gonna have some fun,] thought the blonde haired American. Naru stood up and dusted herself off. Just then Kistune walks in.

"Howdy guys! What's everyone up to here? Did I miss anything?" Everyone almost fell down.

"Well, I have something to do so I'll just be leaving. Uh...bye!" Naru left the front doors of the Hinata House and began to walk to Haruka's apartment.

[Wow....that was a close one.] Meanwhile, everyone was telling Kitsune about Seta loving Haruka.

"Wow, he loved Haruka! What a strange turn of events...Hehe..." Kitsune frowns a bit,

[Oh great! Why can't I ever be the one he loves?]

"Okay so here I am. I'm in front of her apartment. I hope I'm doing the right thing. All I know is I have to get Keitaro back! Okay, here I go," she quietly spoke to herself. But, Haruka overheard her.

"So Naru, you're looking to find Keitaro huh?" Naru quickly turned around to see Haruka leaning against a rail outside of her apartment with the usual cigarette hanging from her mouth.

"Oh hi Haruka, you scared me! Uh, yeah, you don't happen to know do you?" Naru had confused face.

[I wonder what happened with Seta.]

"I'm afraid I can't give you that information Naru. Sorry, but you know he asked for no one to find him." Naru took a few steps forward with a pleading look on her face.

"Please Haruka, what is his address?"

"Naru, I could give you his address but you won't find him back home! He isn't that much of an idiot to just go to such an obvious place. Besides, I checked already."

"But, if he isn't home, where could he be?"

"I don't know Naru, but why are you looking for him anyways?"

"What do you mean? Didn't Seta tell you?"

"Seta? He didn't tell me anything. When he came back earlier I told him I didn't want to talk to him and kicked him out! Why, what was he going to tell me?" Naru just stood there.

[Should I tell her? I guess I should let her know before she hears it from the others! They'll probably over exaggerate it knowing them!] "Well Haruka, me and him, we kind of, broke up." Haruka straightened herself and looked at Naru concerned.

"Why, what happened?"

"Well, Seta should really tell you this but, let's just say we both had someone else in mind instead of each other." Haruka looked at her confused, then her eyes widened and shown with understanding.

"Oh, I see, so that's why you are looking for Keitaro." Naru blushed and nodded.

"Well, what about Seta?"

"Well, that's all I can say so, uh, bye Haruka and thank you for your time." As Naru began to walk away she didn't see Haruka take her cigarette out of her mouth and shake her head.

"That Seta, breaking up with Naru for me. Why must that idiot always live in the past?" Just then she hears he phone ringing from her apartment. She walks in and picks up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Hi Haruka, it's me, Keitaro."

Meanwhile~~~~~~

Naru walked, head held low, eyes welling with tears.

[That idiot! Where is he already!?] She walked into the local park and sat down on a bench. It was now pitch black with only street lights on to guide those to their homes.

"I have to find you already! I don't know how much more of this I can take!"

End of Chapter 4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ A/N: Yay! It's done! I hope this chapter isn't a disappointment. Sorry if anyone seems OOC. I just suck like that. Anyways....REVEIW like always. You know how I love those reviews! Bye bye for now! Happy reading!