Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ MOVING FORWARD ❯ CHAPTER IX ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Love Hina or any of the Anime characters portrayed in this story. I only own my ideas and plot. This is a Fanfiction Work, to be taken as such!

____________________________________________________________ ________

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I ask apologies for my delay..again.
_________________________________________________________ ___________

MY ESPECIAL THANKS TO:

Demonic Dragon Knight - Thanks Otooto Chan for allowing me to use your poem on the Onsen Scene! It added a lot of the necessary feelings I want Keitaro to display!!! Arigatou!!!
Knightwolf, Twilightzekk and PockyGirl-2002 - My ProofReaders and Fellow Phoenix Souls!
Greywolf - Your help with OOCs added a lot to my story!

___________________________________________________________ _________

And to All My Readers: Thanks for the Patience Minna San! Hope you Enjoy. I may delay, but part of it is due the fact that I really wish to convey the best possible story!
 


_______________________________________________ _____________________

MOVING FORWARD
By
VoidHawk
___________________________________________ ____
_____________________

CHAPTER IX


The Present

 
 
 


Syrius Star System - Deep Inside Syrius A


The Keeper

It has been waiting for a long time…

Its simple mind suited to its prime task: Observe and Alert.

It was programmed with a set of rules and parameters, and if those were met during its observations, it would alert its Control Unit, and from then on things would be out of its scope of actions.



Its observation never gave any true alert till now, even though it could sense faint resemblances of what it was supposed to find, on the Masters own home planet, but those were out of its area of action, and the echoes were not really according to its pre-set parameters. The planet itself was near its Control Unit location, being near much more advanced Keepers.

In essence it was looking for a positive sign of the return of its creators. If such would ever really happen.

And it keep performing its task, relentless.



A battle was raging in the Keeper's area of observation. The contenders were known. A race th
at swarmed the Master's Home Planet once, and another one which was on its data base, a race that was advancing fast by the time the Masters were still on Home Planet. Actually more than two species were on the warring ships, as it could detect at least 5 different life signatures, albeit in lesser numbers.

Its Alert went out, as one of the ships was carrying a sign its simple mind recognized instantly: The Enemy. Within one of the attacking ships!
One signal only, but the Enemy notheless!

It sends its Alert to its Control Unit, as such was not expected.

The Enemy was on another Galaxy, and has never been detected on the Milky Way. Even though it did not suit its original parameters, it could not ignore such situation. The Enemy was a threat it could never ignore, as their presence in the Milky Way could never be allowed.

It observes. The ship carrying the other 3 life-signatures was outgunned, and probably would be destroyed. It could not interfere, but within its simple mind it felt sad for them, as they were carrying life-signs from the present Home Planet inhabitants, descendants of the Creators.



Suddenly, after a hyperjump detection, something else happened: deep within itself its original parameters were finally met! The signature it has been waiting for finally came! But as soon as it was detected, and it trailed all its sensors on it, its emergency alert was engaged.

The ship where the Master was in is in danger! It was an advanced nanotech enhanced craft, but it was damaged to the point of near collapse.

The Keeper has only nanoseconds to decide a course of action. True it was not allowed to interfere, but the Master was in danger. It could not ignore it, and its long wait demanded it to act before the Master was dead.

It would cost its existence, as the overriding of its programming would be lethal to its integrity, but its mission was accomplished. It even alerted its Control Unit about the Enemy presence.

Analyzing within nanoseconds the situation, and the crafts design, it saw that with a fast reprogramming of the nanobots of the craft, it could save this Master ship and the one inside it. The ship was advanced enough to receive this reprogramming. It prepared the necessary subroutines and sent the highly condensed packet through its hyper sensor suites. The packages were like a virus, invading the crafts systems which were unable to stop its advancing, as the systems were fully trying to cope with the damage the craft had sustained.

It needed to be fast, as the life-signs of the Master inside it were fluctuating.

Done!

The reprogramming of the nanobots was instantaneous, as the package hit the whole system in one shot. The crafts systems were easily accepting the new routines, as they were not really that far of the crafts original specs. It reconfigured its templates, furiously working to save its occupant and to reconfigure itself to its new standards. The Keeper was happy, as it ran its reprogramming of the crafts nanobots in time to save its occupant.

The Keeper sensed the craft f
lashing, as the nanobots ran their work.



It could feel its own systems frying…it sent an apology to its Control Unit, and also sent the signal it was preprogrammed to send.

It was not ashamed of its interference. It saved a Master! That was something its simple mind recognized and was immensely happy for.

And the Control Unit was now aware of two things, due its work:

The Enemy presence was discovered in the Milky Way.

And…

The Masters were back!




6 Days in the Past



Earth - ShinMei Ryu -


Inside the Star Gate Room on the Master Dojo Complex, the activation sequence starts, calling the attention of the Gate Operators on duty now.

“Gate sequence activated. ID signal incoming” The man says, to his other two companions, while observing the screen on the control panel he was operating.

While this was the gate operating room, it resembles nothing like the one on the American installation. The controls were the original ones…built long ago by the so-called Ancients, controls they were not entirely sure how to operate yet.

But the ID sequences and the Gate security ones where clearly understood, thanks to the US teams who helped activating these controls, some time back.

“ID confirmed as being Aoyama Kura!”

He pushes some screen controls displayed in the board surface of the board he was manning.

“Shield deactivated. Accepting incoming traveller.”

The big Stargate Ring illuminates with its characteristic blue glow, connecting the Stargate to wherever this wormhole was originating from.

As the Stargate surface stabilizes, only one person emerges from it: She is a tall, short haired woman. Her eyes dart around the room, accessing the area in an instant, following instinctive reflexes.

She is wearing a business suit, with a somewhat short skirt. She looks at the crew operating the room, complimenting them with a short bow.

“Good evening.” She sighs, looking back at the Wormhole glowing surface behind her, while the gate disconnects itself.

I still need to get used to this… She turns to the Gate Operator's direction.


“Please inform Ops Director that Aoyama Kura is back.” And she walks to the room big doors, keeping her serious demeanor.

Well, Yumiko will ultimately dislike some of the news I have…but first lets enjoy each other for a while. It is good to be back!



Antonio and Yumiko where talking about Tsuruko's whereabouts when Omoikane calls their attention, informing them of Kura's arrival.

Antonio frowns a bit.

“Hmm…Anata. Not that I dislike seeing Kura now…but she was still scheduled to remain with SG Command meetings till the end of this week. I wonder why this sudden return.” He says, looking at his wife.

Yumiko, very aware about what he was worried about, just nods at him.

“ Well, she was setting the upcoming joint maneuvers and tests with those new fighters you told me about…I wonder what is going on right now.” She says, aware that whatever it may be, it will be affecting Antonio directly, as he is the Wing Leader of the warriors who would be part of these maneuvers.

“Well, lets enjoy her company for now…and if this is urgent she will undoubtly say it right away.” Antonio says, knowing how Kura usually acts.

“Ah, and hey…she will be delighted to know about Tsuruko!” Says Yumiko.

Life in ShinMei was never dull…that was sure. But breaking of routine sometimes meant trouble…of that both were very aware.



Aoyama Kura. Tsuruko and Yumiko's older cousin. Extremely able tactician and Special Ops agent, as well as a very serious woman when it comes to her work. She was also a very good humored person, adding an edge to her abilities as a warrior. She could defeat an opponent, or even kill, without upsetting her features.

She was the one who tutored Yumiko and Tsuruko on some of their skills, though she preferred the field action, leaving the “administrative duties” to Yumiko and Tsuruko.

She resembled, physically, the Aoyama sisters. In that sense, she was like a taller, older version of Motoko in her features, though she preferred her hair no longer than her nape. She identified herself in more ways to the younger Aoyama sister in her external behavior…though she was more like Tsuruko in spirit.

As she arrives at the big House, she enters the Main Hall, being received there by Antonio and Yumiko, already advised by Omoikane that Kura was disembarking in the transport terminal annex, under the Residence.

“Oi oi…I hope I am in time for dinner…I really miss some home stuff, you know.” She says, smiling to the couple ahead of her.

“Ah, always in good timing. We were going to eat in a few minutes actually.” Says Antonio, greeting Kura warmly.

“Good! Then please allow this humble swordswoman to bath and change into more comfortable clothing…and then we can talk and enjoy our time together!” She says, embracing Yumiko and Antonio.

“By all means, Kura sempai!” says Yumiko.

Kura looks at Yumiko, frowning.

“Common…Sheesh….Sempai…and you are the Director here!” Kura says, smiling over their play over age mostly. Kura was older than Yumiko by 5 years…and was a bit sensitive about it.

Hihihih…she reminds me of my old friend Urashima Haruka acting like this…so sensitive about age… “Hai hai…sempai ”


“ Awww.....ok....I will bath, and be back in a bit! Don't start without me!” And she looks around. “Hey, where is Tsu Chan?”

“Long story, Kura Chan! We'll explain during dinner.” Says Antonio, smiling.

“Heh, ok!” Says Kura, speeding to her own House Room.

Ah, it is so good to be back home…but then again, things may come out really hectic for us all very soon…gommen ne Miko han…Tony han…but the life we lead is just like this… She thinks while going to refresh herself and dress to join the couple for dinner, in a somewhat serious face.



“Ah, that was really good!” Says Kura, resting her hashi over her plate.

“I really love this! Not that the food over at the Americas was bad…but I just love the dinner at our home!” She adds, smiling broadly.

“Well, Kura chan, I am happy that you like it…I had ordered a simple dinner tonight…nothing special as I was not aware of your arrival, though I am happy to see you back.” But Yumiko also has concern in her eyes. “Though I imagine you may possibly have something more to tell us soon…” Yumiko was a very direct woman…and that earned Kura's respect for a long time now.

“Now, Miko dear…let me first get home and get acquainted with all news around here. You know I have been wandering to The God's Know Where for over a month now…”
Actually, nothing really happening yet…but then again I came at the end of their little time out for now…wish it was not like this, but …

Kura stands from their table and moves to the living room, to seat and talk with Yumiko and Antonio.

“Now please, let's talk more of news from home. You both promised some interesting news about Tsu Han…and I can see she is not among us now. I imagine she is taking part in more than her usual affairs…at least I know she is not at the Master Dojo, or else she would have called me the moment I passed through the Gate.” She says, while seating on a comfortable looking chair, sipping from her green tea cup.

“Well, it is like this…” Starts Yumiko, while Antonio is at her side, remembering the previous night.



“AH! And you do not know the state of affairs up to this moment?!” Asks Kura, eyes wide to both Antonio and Yumiko.

“Oh well. She was out the whole day and as she has not come home yet. I think she is having a good time.” Says Antonio, smiling.

“Yes, I do believe so, as this young man seems a really nice person.” she adds with a mischievous glint in her eyes, something both twins had in common besides their appearance.


“Besides knowing Tsuruko, she must be really enjoying it, to spend the whole day out like this…unless she is at the gates right now.” Yumiko finished, reclining back in the couch she is sharing with her husband.

Kura frowns, her eyes thin slits over Yumiko and Antonio.

“Now this is unforgivable! I would expect you to gather more Intel of this by now!” Says Kura, taking out her cellphone at the same time.

“Huh….may I enquire as to whom are you going to call now?” Asks Antonio, already knowing the answer.

“But why? Of course I am going to greet my dear Tsu Han! It has been a month already.” Says Kura, smiling broadly.

Antonio whispers in his wife's ears: “We should've known she would do that!”

“Hihihih….then again, I am curious…aren't you?” She says, giving Antonio a sweat drop. “Besides, I am not up to argue with her. Are you?” Yumiko adds, smiling thinly.

Antonio looks at Kura, then instantly back to Yumiko, after looking into Kura's smiling face directed at them. “Nonono, she just arrived, she must be curious about Tsu Chan.” Nods Antonio, sweat over his brow, also smiling





While Tsuruko awaits Keitaro, her cell rings, and she sees it is from her house.

“Moshi Moshi”

-Tsu han, anata! How are you? -

“Kura han! How nice and unexpected!”

-Ah, you know me…I love to surprise people! But tell me, how is it that I arrive at home and find you out? -

“Eh, indeed. I was a bit of a recluse for some time now, wasn't I, fufufu”

-But I prefer you like this. That is, if you are having a good time…is that the case?-

“Eto…you are a very straight one, Anata. Indeed! I am!”
And she laughs, a laugh coming from the heart, the incident with the bullies and Keitaro forgotten for the moment.

-I also heard that you are with a young friend. A male friend at that…-

“And I notice Miko and Tony must have already briefed you on the matter!” A smile on her features.

-Ah, yeah… You know that a Special Ops (using `operative' here sounds a little repetitive. Maybe `agent' or officer might work better) needs info, otherwise how can we plan our actions-

Hihi, worry not. I am well, and having fun! And hey! You should meet Kei Kun…he is a nice man to be around…and a bit intriguing as well.”

-Yumiko and Tony already told me a lot…including details about the little show you both gave yesterday. Humm, such synch…I wonder…-

Tsuruko blushes at this.
“Hey, lets not jump into anything!”
Yet she thinks while smiling warmly.

-I am not…just voicing possible scenarios, huhuhu…now I hope you are enjoying yourself. And I hope the young one does not prove himself to be hasty …or we may end up clearing things with the authorities-

“Ah, no. Not at all. He is very kind…such like I have not met in a long time”

-Gotcha! You said it…you think he is cool! -

Ack “Ano ne…again this is our first time out…” She was getting really red now. Geeh…it has been a long time now that I have even thought about such a subject.

“Hey, Kura han, and what brings you home so early? It is nice to have you back, don't misunderstand!”

-No hurry…we'll talk later. And it is good to be home. I will not hinder you any longer. Enjoy, and send my greetings to the young man. I hope to be introduced to him soon. Later Tsu Chan!-

“Hai hai…and it is good to have you back, Anata! See you soon” And Tsuruko turns it off, noticing Keitaro was at her side, back with the Cotton Candy.

(Very nice cut to and cut back sequence. It helps strongly connect situations that are far away from eachother. Very good!)





Kura turns off her cell, looking at Yumiko and Antonio.
“That is it! Be it known by her or not, she has some deeper interest here.”
She sports a thoughtful face now.

“I am eager to meet this young man. He must be an interesting one if he was able to break through Tsuruko's armor…and quickly at that.”
She looks at both Yumiko and Antonio, curiosity in her features.

“Actually he seemed a nice boy. And indeed, we were impressed by their affinity.” Yumiko is happy, that much was clear.

“And by the snack she prepared today, she wants to impress him ” Adds Antonio, cheerfully.

Kura sips a bit more from her tea cup, eyes unfocused for a bit.
It is good you are moving ahead, dear Tsuruko Han…it has been 5 years already…you deserve better(or `a fresh start' or `a new beginning' can work well too)!

“Well, I hope she has more to say when she gets back.” She takes her tea cup, while standing up.

“Now, dear ones, I would like to rest a bit. These last weeks have been hectic.”

Yumiko and Antonio stand as well, both still curious, as Kura has not said anything as to why she was back.

Kura looks at them, and smiles. “I see you both are curious…but there is nothing to be worried about. But we need to speak tomorrow. Tsuruko will be with us as well, and then I shall tell the why of my early return.”

“Well, so be it. Anyway we are glad to see you back, Kura Anata.” Yumiko straightens her clothing before bowing to Kura.

“Yup!” Adds Antonio, bowing as well.

“Heh, some respect here! Hah, you both don't need to do so. And anyways, we are family!” She smiles.

“Good rest Kura. We talk tomorrow morning.”

“Till later, my friend.” Says Antonio.

Whereas there is nothing really worrisome yet…I still dislike making things move fast here. Kura goes to her room, to have a good night rest, and to prepare to her next day.

Ah, but it feels good to see that our Tsuruko is faring better than I expected. She goes a bit happier to her rest.

As she leaves, Antonio looks to his wife. “Well, that is it. But at least we know it is nothing alarming, or she would say at once.”

“That is true.” Smiles Yumiko, holding her husband's arm. “Now now…lets have some rest as well, shall we?”

“But of course.” Smiles Antonio, leading her to their own room, passing by their daughter in the way.


….



Keitaro was unsure of his own actions now. He was a bit ashamed…and this (`helped' is a positive word and wouldn't fit right in this sentence. Come to think of it, the sentence would work just fine without putting anything in that spot) made him unsure around Tsuruko, while he approaches her.

“Heh, here it is, Tsu chan!”

Keitaro hands her Cotton Candy and sits by her side.

“It seems someone got hold of you finally…” Keitaro says, while Tsuruko puts her cell away.

“Hihih…yes! A dear person I was not expecting till the end of this week. It was a nice surprise.”
Tsuruko likes her cousin a lot and much of what she learned came from her teachings.

“If you want to head back…”

“Now, why would I want to do that? When I have not been to where I want yet?” Tsuruko smiles while she bites her Cotton Candy

Keitaro, being the way he is, lays his hands at his side firmly (`firmly' makes him sound like he's getting tense. Is he getting tense around her at this time?), and speaks to Tsu, looking ahead.

“Tsu Chan, I would like to apologize for my lack of action back there, I …”
She puts her hand over his, firmly planted at his side in the bench.

“Look, Kei Kun…again, those two…men…were bullies, and both were stronger than you. I understand you are not a warrior, not as tall and strong as they were.”
Tsuruko was just stating a fact, but that stabbed Keitaro like a spear. Ironically that meant absolutely nothing to her, thus she had not a hint that such a comment would actually stir Keitaro's down mood.

'…you think a woman like that would be with you?'… The words were screaming in his mind now.

Keitaro's Ki was so drawn that Tsuruko, even touching him, could hardly feel it. She does not let this unphase her.

“You've got to understand that I would NEVER expect you, nor anyone, to act against a superior opponent without care or conditions. Especially when I could handle the situation at once.” And she holds his hand more firmly. “But I want you to know that I am very impressed, and happy that you moved against them trying to defend me.” Her smile was reflected on his features. She looked at him and with a slow gesture, straightened her hair.

“Furthermore, Kei Kun…a warning.” Her Ki built up fast…her eyes glowing red again, though her face was not conveying aggression. “NEVER do that again…if you were hurt, I could lose it there…and then we both would be in trouble.”

Keitaro looked at her, not knowing what to think right now.

“See, I could have hurt those bullies back there…and after I got you healed, I would beat you to the point that I would expend the next month taking care of you!” She was serious now. “I do not want to see you, nor anyone that I care about, hurt. Got that?” Her red eyes conveying the message clearly.

She blinks, her Ki subsiding, and she looks up, to the stars blinking above. “Lets move on? We still have some fun ahead!”

Tsuruko stands up, holding Kei's hand, helping him up off the bench.
Nah, this will not spoil our night!

'Someone that I care about'?! Huh?
“Heh” Keitaro scratches his head, looking embarassed, but his spirit was lifting now.
“I will remember…don't want to go through that.”
I have been through bad moments, but nothing like that…she held that big guy like a ragged doll!

He stands fast, and follows her. Actually was dragged by her once more.

I see this is not a woman to be taken lightly. He thinks, while following her lead.

They move fast. Tsuruko exchanging the hand she grabbed for his arm, holding him near. She was taller than him, but that did not bother her in the least.





At that moment…in a place very far away.


A woman with a very serious look threads a well illuminated, high arched corridor.

I really wished my daughter had moved back home…but then again only now her full pardon was issued…and her husband can acquire full citizenship. Her eyes show worry, even though some new venues were opening for her family.

I was so worried up to now…and now that she has been pardoned, and even reinstated on the Observation Group, the reason for it all may not be the best of news for her and my son-in-law. And after this meeting, I better talk to her fast, and set things in motion. This may well become a very serious situation…

She greets the other people strolling in the halls connecting the great Observation Group Headquarters, when she notices a friend among the people passing by her.

“Hey, Youta! Good to see you here!” She greets the man passing by, getting his attention.

“Hey, I thought you would be in a meeting at Naar'ta. But hey, you never liked those boring things anyway” He says cheerfully.

“Well, you know me…though they have great views in their cities.” She says, smiling. “But more pressing matters are presenting themselves. And I recall, you were in the Naval Center just yesterday, right?”

“Yes, some of the big brass are wishing to verify if we can accelerate the processes on the Construction Facilities at Port Hope.” He displays a bit of annoyance.

“Well, you are from Engineering, and that is your area.” She teases the man. “But this makes me wonder, have you perhaps received any info about the 5th Fleet's Admiral? I tried to contact her, but to no avail. Is she out? By what I know, the 5th has returned recently from a patrol tour in the Outer Rim.” She says, looking up.

“Well, she was not there, but you are lucky, I actually asked for her, as the requests for the 5th Fleet were pilling up on my files. And they told me she is on R&R. She has a family to care for and is taking some time off now.” And at this, he smiles broadly. “Hey, this also reminds me, congratulations! I heard your daughter is off the hook! And her marriage has been made official!” He smiles broadly, as he is an old friend. “Now I hope your son-in-law can pay us a visit here.”

“I want that as well! And I will tell her. She misses her friends as well.” She adds.

“Well, it's been very nice seeing you, and thanks for the info. Now I know were to find the admiral” She greets the man, and moves to the elevators at the end of the corridor.

Well, I surely know where to find her. I am sure she will understand the situation, and do some in depth research on these matters.

She moves fast to the parking area, to get her transport and head home.

I will call and see if I can pay a little visit to my old friend

Hatsuho Kazami is a very intense woman, and she never likes to let matters slide, if she could work her way into knowing more of anything affecting her, or her family.

She looks at the bright midday sky of Tao, with its myriads of transports flying fast and, on the horizon, the bigger vessels maneuvering in the skies above the Observation Center Main Port.

Hey, Mizuho dear, had I foreseen this, I would have simply abducted young Kusanagi and brought him here. That thought brought a smile to her face.

Then maybe you both would have stayed here. She sighs, entering her speedster, ready to fly home and make the calls she needed to.

Heh, I am sure Maho would have loved to have her sister back home. Thinks Hatsuho.

“Miruru, set for home. Quick please.” Miruru, which was awaiting Hatsuho, just opens its systems to local traffic control and starts the aircar.

Her aircar hovers quickly, and moves swiftly to enter the airways crisscrossing the skies over Imperial City.

Tao Prime, even not being the Capital Planet for the Galactic Federation (Its Capital was not even a Planet…it was a huge Orbital Ring) was by itself a big Center for an Empire covering 5 Star Systems and 3 different races, and a proud junior member of the big and ancient Galactic Federation. (Tao joined it during its formation, right after the Liberation War against the Slavers, roughly 5,000 years ago)







Back to Earth, Onsen Area, Kyoto's Neverland.



Hey, where is she bringing me to? Keitaro looks to the big arched entry of what seemed to be their destination.

“Err, Tsu chan…please tell me, to where are we going now?”

“Hah, you see…as I told you, I do not have that many opportunities to have times like these! Might take all opportunities to have some fun! And it happens I heard about this place for a long time now” She seems really happy to Keitaro, and that by itself makes him very pleased as well.

Heh, Onsens are fun…but I cannot see how we are going to enter…I mean…humm…. Keitaro feels her (his?) face redden at his thoughts now.

Fufufufu…like like like! Smiles Tsuruko inwardly.

At the Onsen area, right before the big setting for the Onsens themselves, there was a big store, selling bathsuits. Tsuruko stops before its entryway, Keitaro held firmly in her left arm.

“Now some shopping! Is it ok, Kei Kun?” She asks, question in her eyes.

“Sure! No problem.”
Oh…she wants to buy some goods here…heheh….my my…I got a bit worried …though not sure why.

Though he didn't realize it at the time, Onsens were connected to some bad memories for our Keitaro. Experiences that were firmly ingrained on him during the last year. And etched in his body, as if to ensure remembrance.

They enter the brightly lit shop. Though at that time of day and week it was not very full of customers, he could see some people around. The place was large with two floors. The store carried goods from the theme park and had a large bathing suit area.

Keitaro was not used to going shopping with a woman. He was expecting to head straight to the women's section. When Tsuruko lead him directly to the men's bathing suits, after surveying the area, he was a bit intrigued.

“Hey, Kei, look these trunks here…I think this one would fit you well. What do you think?” She was holding a blue swimming trunk. It had a nice color.

Oh, well, why not? At the least it is a nice memoir of the day, and a useful one at that. Good taste!

He thinks, while looking at it, and verifying its size, which was exactly his fitting.

“Hey, you got the right size straight on! How come?” He asks her.

“Hah, I am a very perceptive girl” She teases him, looking at his whole figure.

“Heheh..I can see that!” Keitaro takes the trunk, scratching his head with his left hand.

“I'll take it. Can't refuse such a nice gesture from a companion. Besides, I really like the color.” He smiles at her.

Dealing with girls wasn't exactly Keitaro's forte, but with this woman, Keitaro was intimidated by her figure and her ways, yet he felt warm and happy. As this seemed antagonic, he was a bit confused, but very happy inside.

The incident earlier thus forgotten, all that mattered was now.

She claps her hands together, smiling.

“Sugoi! Kei Kun likes my choice!”

Heh, funny how I have forgotten some simple things…like this little sensation I am feeling now…hah! I thought this was something reserved to a past time not meant to return.

Tsuruko was startled with herself, at her own feelings, and was enjoying that quite a bit.

“OK! It's set!” She eyes Keitaro, while pointing her right finger up. “Now my turn.”

She shows a wide smile, her eyes searching for the feminine bathing suits section.

“May we, Kei Kun?”

“But of course”
Hey, am I doing this? Strolling on a clothing store…kind of…accompanying a woman? Heheh…I thought such was reserved for the lucky ones with girlfriends! He follows her quickly as she moves fast, having already spotted the desired section.

“Ah, it has been quite a while since the last time I bought a new bathing suit…and these ones seem quite interesting.”

She appraises the racks and stands. The styles and designs at the store were quite good, at least for her own tastes…now she had to worry about size…she was not the average Japanese woman, of that she knew. She was tall, and was not exactly thin.

`I will be very upset if I can't find anything of my liking…heheh…quite embarrassing that would be

She grins a lopsided smile, as she remembered that small issue that usually worried the women in the Aoyama Family. All them are tall and well endowed.

“Heh, Tsu Chan…sorry if I can't give you much advise on this…not exactly my expertise…to be frank I have never accompanied a lady for such things.” He scratches his head, just a bit embarassed.

I also forgot how warming a man's smile could be

She has not yet fully realized what she really was feeling, but it was slowly dawning on her. For smiling men she had around her all the time…but someone she especially cared for was something she denied herself for quite a time now.

“Oh, it is all right” She rummages through some styles she liked, and was happy to see they did have her size”

Hah, lucky lucky! This is good.

“Hey, Kei Kun, what you think of these?” She held the botton part of a two piece bathing suit.

“This is kawaii nee?” She smiles, looking without really perceiving it for his approval on the one she liked.

It was a hipster. She did not like those pieces that were too small…this one seemed comfortable and at the same time it would favor her own figure. The upper matching part was a band-like bra, both pieces coming in red with a gold trim to both pieces, or green with a yellow trim.

She personally favored the red one.

Keitaro, even not used to such a situation, did like the image of Tsuruko wearing such pieces, even though that might be something only to be imagined at that moment. “Well.” He clears his throat. “I myself liked the red and gold one…but it is ultimately your choice” He smiles at her, still a bit embarassed.

Gotcha

She grabs both pieces from the red one.

“This was the one I liked as well! Done! I have a new bathing suit!” She says, displaying the energy Keitaro has come to think so charming. Keitaro was feeling at ease again.

“I must say, you will be great in it”

Oops

It came naturally…no time for his conscious filtering.

“Thanks! And you helped me, nee!” She answers. She is feeling great again, as she could perceive his Ki out again…strong.

This is soo good! The sensation would be good even if I was less sensible to his Ki, but being able to perceive it so clearly….oh…this is GOOD!

“Now, shall we?” She grabs his right wrist, carrying him again”

“Hey, Tsu Chan…at this rate you will dislodge my arm

” He teases her, though that reminded himself about what he saw earlier. …then again, if she so wished, she probably could do that. Easily.

“Nah…only if you deserved it…and even then I probably would not.” But she stops in midway, turning to him. “Unless you try to change my company for another girl!” Her smile was charming, but there was some territoriality in it…too bad that Keitaro was oblivious to it, taking it as just her teasing him. Because deep inside she was just telling her own feelings.


She gave no time for any answer, just resuming her way to the counter.

“Do you want to look at anything else?” He asks, not really wishing to leave yet.

“No, I am finished here…but oh…gommen…do you want to see anything else?” She asks apologetically.

“No, no. I'm all done here too.” He says, lying just a bit.

“Ok, then!” She says, going straight to the counters.” And she adds, without turning. “Now lets got to our real destination, as we are finally ready for it.” she adds, turning to look him in the eyes.

Huh?! Keitaro follows her without really understanding.



Keitaro, stepping out of the Shopping Building, looks up, to the skies above.

Heh, this is funny. I have dreamed of finding my Promise Girl for so long...I never gave myself the chance to enjoy a girl's company...I never really thought about moments like these...passing time only with thoughts of the day I enter Toudai and finding the One Girl I have promised so long ago.

He frowns a bit, immersed in his thoughts.

Was I actually afraid, or was I too shy to even try to ask a girl for a date?

Looking to Tsuruko at his side, he smiles inwardly.

Had I experienced this feeling before, I could have broken with that damned promise earlier... And a bit of sorrow crosses his mind. … and maybe without so much senseless pain.

“Hey Tsu Chan...the guy at the counter said it is almost time for the Nocturnal Fireworks and Light Show” He looks at her, a genuine smile on his features. “Would you like to watch it with me?”

“With you? Sure!” She says, a bit redened, but the dark shades of the night concealing her roseate face.

Keitaro's Ki was flowing like a Nova. Tsuruko was almost drowning in its feeling…allowing herself to gulp from his Ki.

At this moment, as they were in the middle of the walkway connecting the Shopping building and the Onsen itself, they can hear an announcement in the Park's P.A. system: “We hope that all customers are enjoying your time at our premises and invite you all for a time of magic and fun! Look above you...and you will be able to watch what we have prepared for you all tonight!”

At this, the lights all around the park start to dim, in order to allow a better view of the show up above.

“Do not worry about location. The show is visible anywhere inside the Park! Have Fun! And enjoy your night!!!”

At this, Tsuruko comes closer to Keitaro, as the lights were out now, and she holds lightly his right hand.

“Kei Kun...this day has been so much fun! Thank you!” She says impulsively, holding his hand. She stepped closer and stood by his side, looking above, where the light and fireworks show began its course.

Tsuruko's features were illuminated by the beautiful show above...Keitaro could perceive a smile gracing her face under the shifting lights whle her face was directed to the sky up above.

She's really kawaii...and so friendly. “Nee Tsu chan...I got to say, I feel I am a very lucky man, to be here at this time!” And in such a company

Tsuruko only listens, but her face becomes a bit more reddened, though still concealed by the dimmed lights and the reflection of the fireworks and lights above.

They stand there, watching the light show. Side by side, enjoying the moment.

Tsuruko holds his hand more firmly.
Moments like these…they are so simple…some people never even pay attention to them

She looks up again, her eyes lost into the skies above them.

I have seen things that people would think to be fantasy only…at this very moment, people under my command are dwelling among the stars above me…yet, the magic of a moment like this is something I feel is terribly lacking in my life. More and more… She looks back at Keitaro, and lowers her face, her hair covering her features now. I once thought I could live without this. That I would choose not to live such moments, because the pain I suffered cleansed me of the very necessity of this…but how foolish of me! Could I really live my life without feeling the way I am feeling now? Happy for a day spent with someone I can relate with…with someone that is not with me just for an easy treat?

She remembers some experiences she had, after her loss.

I had many experiences in the past…and the ability I possess is a curse sometimes…it is so disgusting to feel how some men desire a women only for an easy time of pleasure! But with this young man, I feel from him desire yes, but also respect and tenderness…something I see I do crave…desire included!

Tsuruko sighs heavily and then holds Keitaro's arm, watching the end of the Light and Fireworks show run before them.

I am not sure where we are heading now…as we just met, but I sense I do want to know you more, my dear Kei. She looks at him. You have more inside you. You are fragile at times…but I sense a strength, and resolution that really warms me. I hope you let me know more about you…and who knows where we might go?

She looks to the stars shinning behind the moonlit clouds, now appearing after the last Firework ran its sky route.
I may take you to ride up there with me one of these days, my Kei Kun!


Keitaro feels her hold, and it does make him feel good.

“Ne Tsu Chan! That was beautiful!” He looks at her, while she nods and looks up above, admiring the beautiful night sky over them.

Have I ever noticed how a moment like this is full of joy? I lost so much time after an empty dream…and life was passing me by.

There are so many things that I haven't experienced…like walking with a girl under such a sky…I always kept myself faithful…and to what? A promise made so long ago and to an ideal that was forfeit in the end. Had I paid more attention to my own present life, would I have found someone like this woman before? Heh, not sure, but I am surely enjoying this moment now.

Keitaro holds her hand firmly.
I do not know the future, and tomorrow I may be far away from this beautiful woman, but I will have these moments to remember…and they will always be good and warm memories that I will carry with me from Kyoto!

He smiles, a sincere one gracing his features this time.

The show had been finished for about 5 minutes when they both finally lowered their faces and looked at each other. A bit startled, but both with smiles on their faces, and eyes shinning inwardly.

“Nee Kei Kun! That was impressive!!! But now, we have our destination to get to! Lets go!” She pulls him again.

“Hey Tsu Chan, chotto matte, nee” He laughs. “I am going!” He says happily, just following the moment.

Keitaro is feeling well, but he then notices that Tsuruko, instead of leaving the Onsen Entry Area, is actually driving him to the very Onsen itself. That brings some concern to Keitaro, he himself not sure why.

Oh MY…where are we going to? Not actually to the Onsen… Keitaro's concerns are born from his time at Hinata Sou…his very misfortune there began in the damned Onsen…and many of the beatings he got, and the scars he bore in shame, came from that place. He is sweating, but he's not sure why yet.

Tsuruko, misinterpreting his reactions, just thinks his innate shyness is playing a hand at this moment.
My Kei Kun… you do not need to be shy with me!


She stops in front of the Onsen gate, holding Keitaro's two hands, looking at his face.

“Kei Kun! We won this ticket and it has been sooo long since the last time I have been to an open air Onsen…what you think of we both using the opportunity???” She is eager now…her own feelings in a roll.

Tsuruko has repressed her inner self, the woman inside her, for 5 years…and even though she never really realized it, the barrier she created was cracking as if it were made of thin glass, feelings and emotions leaking through the cracks more and more every minute she spends with Keitaro.

Keitaro sweats a bit, but finds her smile so endearing. And the proposal was a simple one!
Am I so twisted to see anything more here than a simple invitation to one of the Parks features? And I am not even sure if she is telling me to go on with her on the same Onsen! He smiles at her, nodding his head. Hey, even then! It is a Park Feature! Not like a traditional Open Bath! Jeez!

“Sure, Tsu Chan! Lets go”

Tsuruko claps her hands, happily. “Fufufu…it has been so long since my last time on such a place! I am happy! I used to love these!” She says.

True…it has been indeed a long time since I visited one of these! She thinks.


Keitaro's fears were gnawing at him…his confidence rose after the bullies' incident, but being in an Onsen brings too many memories of his clumsiness…he could feel his back burning already.

Nah, Keitaro! What is this! You are not what Narusegawa or Motoko always accuse you to be! You know that!!!

Tsuruko hands him the ticket and they proceed to the Onsen.

Oh my…I will be in an Onsen…wearing only a swimsuit?

Keitaro suddenly remembers something that saddens him…and brings him shame.

After greeting the man at the Gate, and handing him the ticket, they proceed to the reception area, where another young man shows them the layout of the place, and where they could take a shower and change into bathing suits.

“See! You got to see the one you choose for me!” Tsuruko says impulsively, making Keitaro red as a ripe tomato.

“Oh..eh….humm…” Tsuruko suddenly notices what she said, and becomes red herself.
Awww…what will he think of me…silly girl! .

“We better hurry and change…I want to enjoy the waters as soon as possible!” She says a bit hastily, covering her sudden shyness.

Why this now…ack! Suddenly I feel like a school girl again. Sheesh…it has been a long time since I have been in such a situation with a man other than Antonio…. fufufu…and that does not count!

Tsuruko is on a roll..she does not perceive Keitaro's face.

He is a bit worried about something. But Keitaro was intent on not appearing like some whimpering, immature youngster, especially in front of a woman like Tsuruko. He is afraid of the whole situation, but he was also aware that his fear came straight from his experiences at Hinata Sou and he would not let that hinder him! He was not doing anything wrong or pervert. He would be using clothing…even though scant ones. But then again this meant another thing…something that troubled him.

As he never experienced a normal day with a woman, he was not sure if he was afraid of making any mistakes or afraid of simply not corresponding to what a woman like Tsuruko was expecting from him as her company.

BAH! Enough whimpering Urashima Keitaro! I am a man, with honor and able to act properly in front of a sophisticated woman! And besides, what would she be expecting anyway? Omai wa baka na

He observes as Tsuruko enters her bathing/changing area, and says: “Tsu Chan, I will be waiting you in the Onsen Ok?”

“Hah…ok” She says, still a bit out of her normal way.

Keitaro looks at his own changing area, and at his hand, holding the swimsuit they bought
Heh…and to think I would be using it tonight…

He sighs and proceeds to take a shower. He goes a bit hastily, as he does not want to falter on his own present decision…his back burning on the places he already knew so well.



Tsuruko looks at the stall, and starts to undress slowly…neatly folding her clothing and stowing them on the cabinet given to her. She looks at the bathing suit she bought…and then heads to the stall to shower.

How long since I let a man be this close…after that night?

Tsuruko sighs…but she is not sad, like she usually got when thinking about her past…her marriage.
As it seems, I did not close myself as well as I thought

She turns the shower on, stepping under it…letting the water run over her body.
Strange…I never really thought much about this, at least not up to this moment. But this day has turned out to be so full and happy for me…I never really thought much about it, but did I really wish to be alone…and closed off…for the rest of my life?

She enjoys the sensation of water running down her body…and easing her at the same time.
Not that anything will happen here…though I do like your company, my Kei Kun! But would you want a complicated woman like me at your side? We met just yesterday actually…but oh, you are interesting, kind and do have more than meets the eye in you, my Kei Kun

She smiles a lopsided one, while rinsing herself.

Hah, but on the other hand, what says nothing else would happen?

She slaps herself lightly on her cheeks, reddened by the hot water.

I surely do not dislike the idea…and he already proved to be a great partner, at least dancing…fufufu.
 


Keitaro goes to the stall, and without thinking much and trying to avoid being overwhelmed by the sense of dread that was upon him, he washes himself in the hot shower.

Oh…my. How will I appear to her in an Onsen…but now I am in for it…no way to back out now

Keitaro sighs, letting the water flow over his head.

Of all the places…why an Onsen? This is foolish on my part. I am in Kyoto…very far from Hinata Sou…and SHE invited me in the end…

He laughs a weak laugh.

…and there is no Narusegawa nor Motoko to add one more shame markings to me here…though I have enough now, is it not so?

Keitaro turns off the water and dries himself.

Why dry myself? I will be in an Onsen soon…

Keitaro looks at the towel, holding it firmly
Oh…this will come in handy!

He takes the towel, wrapping his torso in it and exits the stall, going straight to where the reception guy instructed them to go after getting ready: The Open Air Onsen.

Keitaro looks at the sign just in the door to the Onsen.
Oh, great…and now this. We will be the only ones there! Phew…lucky me the girls are not here…they would say I set this up!

The sign says: Family Open Air Onsen - Up to 6 users with comfort and space. 01 Family per Time -

Well, lets enjoy. The night is really beautiful anyway! He steps inside the Onsen, and looks around.

The night is a cool one, causing vapors to rise up from the hot waters. The whole set up was really nice…an irregular pool…boulders smartly positioned around and in the water body…a Fence around the place, in order to keep the privacy…and Keitaro looks above, to the starlit sky.
Really beautiful…and yet…

He slaps his head, cleaning his mind of any doubts, and proceeds to the water.

He eases himself into the water, as the chill night air makes him shiver a bit. He slowly enters the hot water, slowly sitting at a rock-like step into the Onsen. He does so while holding firmly the towel over his shoulder.

Looking at the skies above, he sits down, thinking.
I used to like this…a lot…before Hinata Sou. He remembers the last year…his back burning. I even dreamed of the day I would enjoy such a time with my Promise Girl He smirks at this thought. Oh…and I did enter it with her, didn't I? That was the beginning of my downhill with the girls…and my first meeting with HER! He smirks at the thought, remembering that violence began at the very first moment…though he could understand the anger at that situation.

He looks At his hands…they were trembling a bit…his eyes slightly trembling, with the tears suddenly beginning to fill them. His loneliness taking a bitter taste suddenly, with his mind reeling due the memories this place was evoking to him.

God…I have long dreamed of someone to love…with a promise that held me firm for what? Years! And when I finally found that very girl…all began to dismantle…and it all began to crumble on a place much like this one. He looks around, remembering the first day in Hinata Sou…that terrible misunderstanding, Narusegawa's reaction, and the path his life took since that moment.

He is shaking…inside his loneliness, he forgets all, and remembers a poem he heard once. He starts to recite it, sitting there under the stars, partially immersed in the warm waters. The vapors slowly rising into the night air:

---

“Here I am weak and bruised

My darkness seeks to consume me.

The pain of being alone tears at my heart.

But what is this I see

An Angel by me.

The tears in her eyes.

Are they for me?

Is this beautiful Angel crying for me?

I feel her warmth as she wraps her arms around me.

I feel complete.

My heart

It hurts no more.

I gently place my arm around her waist

As I feel her smooth skin

Tears come to my eyes

She is real

She is here

For me

I am wanted

Not hated

I feel her tears as they land on me

She weeps for me

For what I have suffered

I know it's cruel

But I am happy to see her tears

Someone cares for me

I am not alone

My body is weak

It is all I can do to stay like this

Holding her close

I fear if I let go

She will disappear

And leave me

My tears come harder

I don't want to be alone

I want to feel loved

To feel the caress of her hands on my skin

I want to feel her skin under my fingers

If this is a dream

I hope I don't wake

To find myself

Alone again

Alone in a world of People

Alone

To be with you is what I want

To hold you close

To feel your arms

To feel your warmth

Here I am alone

Won't you come save me?

Can you love me?

As I love you

Can I find love?

Or am I fated to be alone?

I feel a sharp pain in my heart

Alone

I don't want to be alone

If I am alone

No one will miss me

If I go

Will you cry over my passing?

Will anybody cry for me?

What did I do to deserve this?

Tell me please

Have I done some great wrong?

To deserve this pain

This pain

Pain I have inflicted on myself

Pain inflicted on me by others

To feel love for the first time

To feel that someone wants me here

To feel that I am loved

To know that someone will mourn for me

All I want is to feel love

Her touch

Her voice

Her love

Is all I want

---

Keitaro feels loneliness and this pours into his voice…his back burning.

Up to now, even being nervous with the idea of being in this specific place, he was not thinking much…just going through the motions. But now, seated here, awaiting the very woman that invited him, he was alone with himself…something he dreaded the moment he saw the Onsen.

His experiences over a lot of things, contrasting with the latest decisions he took for his life, plus the day he had also contrasting wildly with his normal life for the past year, they all were bundling together, moving him to think.

Years of pent up emotions and expectations were bursting after entering the Onsen… a kind of turning point in his life a year ago…where reality met the dreams of a young and romantic man…

Dreams shattered by Fist and Steel, beginning in a place just like this one.

He cries silently…he just feared to be alone…to not deserve anyone to have by his side.

Deep inside he also feared to disappoint the woman he just met! Narusegawa and Motoko were always so clear how much of a failure as a man he was.

Longing, fear and shame over past experiences and their markings mixed. They were all overwhelming him now.



Tsuruko ends her shower and slips into her new swimsuit. Her mood is high.

After going over the day's events in her mind…and analyzing her feelings about her day and her companion, she realizes many things about herself.

As of late, she was becoming a bit introspect…and sad even. Her resolution of 5 years ago was actually eating her inside. She was only 25 years old! Granted life has not been nice 5 years back. Her life was turned inside out…and very violently. But it has been 5 years…time has taken its effect…and life was always advancing.

She tried to move against the flow, and instead of easing her pain, she spent a long time nursing it, feeding it, just like Motoko, running from reality even if it seemed she was a dedicated ShinMei Ryu leader.

Granted they have great responsibilities, but Yumiko proved she could be a ShinMei warrior and leader plus having a life and a family. Sometimes Tsuruko silently resented that. Not that she was angry with her sister, but more like a bit envious. Tsuruko silently mourned her situation many times, justifying for herself that Yumiko had not had her own husband taken from her right after their marriage …and in the terrible way it all happened.

But she knew better…and their parents were killed back then as well. Yumiko was there...they were killed in front of Yumiko's own eyes. She suffered a lot as well. But she carried on…and became a very strong woman, and a good and happy wife.

…now a mother as well.

Tsuruko was starting to realize the foolishness of her own choice. Granted she would never forget…but instead of sulking she would cherish the good memories and even the sad ones. All the experiences she went through.

It was about time to move forward. To start living her life in full and not trying to lead a half-life, being only some distant, lonely, asexual leader.

It was not in her nature. It was slowly eroding her inside. It must end! And it the time is now.

She moves in front of the mirror in the changing area, looking at her own figure.

Funny thing…all this triggered by our meeting yesterday. Is it right?

She looks at her figure, greatly admiring the swimsuit she got alongside Keitaro.

Meeh…what am I really thinking? I meet a man and he seems to be a very nice and charming one. Granted he is a bit enigmatic if you think about that Ki of his, but that adds to his charm even…

She closes her eyes, smiling to herself.

He is cute, and knows how to treat a woman…though he is shy.

She opens her eyes, looking at her face.
He is also 5 years younger…would that make him refuse me, if I am really getting interested in him?

She looks down, arms down as well.
Oh right! Stop it alright! Be what it may…though I MAY have a growing interest in him, I will not start doubting myself now!

She flexes, enjoying the sensation the hot shower left into her body after her little work out with the bullies a bit earlier.

Hah…I can always kidnap him…though such would anger Risako…and she would come hard on me, ne.

She wraps herself with the other towel she brought from the counter area, and moves to the door, after getting the key to her storage rack.

Hah, I am not that bad anyway…I saw his eyes on me before, fufufu…not to mention what I felt from him…funny is that such could have shied me away from him…but it actually makes me happy!
She looks at her watch…she was there for over 30 minutes already!

Oh my! He must be waiting for me…ack!

She moves faster now, and exits the changing area, moving to the entry she knew was theirs.



Tsuruko moved silently…almost stealthily, entering the Onsen.

Looking up, she sees the stars above, and the rising water vapors.
What a beautiful night, this one! .

She proceeds and sees Keitaro, his back to her. He seemed not to have noticed her entry. She refrains from calling his name…suddenly she feels his Ki very tightly wrapped around him again. As she already determines that it is due to distress, she continues to approach silently.

As she nears him, she listens to his voice…it has sadness on it…and she listens to the poem he is reciting.

She feels his emotions…and the poem itself…so much loneliness…and there was pain as well.

Why? Why this now, Kei kun?
She is confused. This was supposed to be a happy moment. Why is he feeling this way now?

She approaches him lightly and touches his shoulder, ever so gently.
“Kei …kun?”

He is startled and turns fast, drying his eyes with his arm in a fast motion.
“Uh ? OH…Nandemo nai….it is nothing! Hey Tsu Chan! This place is cool!”

Keitaro says quickly, trying to move his thoughts from the path they were a mere moment ago. He smiles at her, but Tsuruko is not fooled.

She could feel his mood…even though he was trying hard to hide the turmoil inside himself.
Why this now?

Keitaro becomes suddenly very aware of Tsuruko's proximity…and their respective states…and he becomes really jittery…usually at this point he would be kicked into a boulder or through a door. Painfully.

“T-Tsu Chan….I-I can leave if you want to be more comfortable here…” He stutters, noticing she is wearing a towel …
But she bought a bikini!

Tsuruko looks at herself…and laughs, trying to lighten up Kei's mood as well.
“Uh? OH! This?” She points to the towel.

“The air felt cold after the shower…”

She takes off the towel. Keitaro almost had the urge to run for cover as at this point he would usually get clobbered…but he controlled himself, realizing there was nothing to fear. My…what kind of freak am I? Calm down, willya!

But he cannot ignore Tsuruko's impressive figure, and in the swimsuit he helped her buy….Eyes involuntarily darting up and down.

She is tall, but nowhere thin, and that bikini! Oh MY!!!! Geez, what am I thinking! He reddens a bit, and turns his back to Tsuruko. “Heh, this water is really good! And the night sky is a great complement to it all, don't you think so Tsu Chan?”

Tsuruko pouts at his turning away.

Heey…no way! And I got you there! I just know what you felt right now!

She moves to his side, entering the water. She then goes to his front, holding a small towel. “ Kei kun…would you wash my back?” Offering him the washing towel.

He takes the towel, looking at it, and at Tsuruko. “Huh..o-of course!

She sits down in front of him, using a lower step on the ladder-like Onsen border. Keitaro looks at her, while she puts her long hair to her front.

Oh…I've daydreamed many times about something like this…heheheh…but wow…with a woman like this…not even I went that far…and I thought Narusegawa was hot? My!!!

Keitaro was already beyond the overdrive point. But he started to just enjoy the very moment…the feel of the water on his legs...the feel of Tsuruko's skin while he washes her back…the feel of the night wind against his body…

Even his back, the burning sensation, vanished. His mood finally gave in to the present moment and his mind on the here and now.

This made a dramatic change on his Ki and Tsuruko was again basking in a glow and warmth like she has not felt in a long time.

Kimochii… She closes her eyes, her cheeks red.

“Nee, Kei-kun…it has been a great day…and night!” She sighs, enjoying the sensation of Keitaro's hands washing her back.

“I feel the same way!” He says, without really thinking, feeling content.

“This is your first time in Kyoto, you said…are you planning to stay longer? I mean, you have said you were on some kind of trip.”

“I am not sure yet Tsu Chan…but I know Kyoto has a lot to be seen…I have hardly scratched the surface of all to be done here.”

Hummm… “Hey, I have a very light, calm week …this one at least…you know. I really have some time to myself this week, to do as I please…” She smiles while saying that…not that Keitaro could see it, from behind her.

She was hinting him to invite her…but Keitaro was a little oblivious to certain dating games…or afraid to receive a negative answer to an invitation.

“Heh, I'm glad you choose this first day to spend with me and little Sachiko, nee!” Keitaro says, continuing to wash her back.

Ack! Will I have to ask him out?! I will do it if that is what it takes! A small vein pops out on her forehead.
“Oh, it was so fun! It is good to be with someone with a fresh view on things around here….after all this is where I live”

“And I must say, it is a nice city, with very nice people in it!”
Especially you! Thinks Keitaro.

Oh…this is good Tsuruko revels in Keitaro's Ki.

“And I need to be sincere…it is not often that I get to simply look at a night sky like this.” She says, looking up.

“Heh, I need to confess…the same is true with me…I spent so much time reading, studying and working…I had little to no time to just sit and relax.” Keitaro looks above. “And it has been ages since the last time I have been to an Onsen other than to clean it, let alone one with a so beautiful sky above it”
And not mentioning being able to just enjoy it…and WOW…with a woman like YOU Keitaro thinks inwardly.

Keitaro, riding the moment, left his fears and sorrows behind, just enjoying the here and now of his present situation. His memories and experiences where there for sure, but right now he just chooses to enjoy the moment and the company of Tsuruko.

Thus he says, more with his heart than with his wits: “Tsu Chan…would you show me more of Kyoto?” He says while pouring water over her shoulders.

Tsuruko flexes her arms up, and rises in front of Keitaro…making him just observe her figure.

Oh…err…... He tries hard to not have any thoughts at all, while observing her figure while she rises, water running down her explendid figure.

YES!!!! Thinks Tsuruko, flexing her whole body up.

“Now, your turn, Kei Kun!” She says, grinning, while she stands up, feeling happy.


At this, Keitaro perceives the meaning of her words, and what that would imply.

Oh…no! He starts to rise suddenly.

The sudden shift in the feelings coming from him and his sudden movement makes Tsuruko turn abruptly. Such a movement when inside water, and on a slippery surface, is not really advisable.

Her movement makes her stumble, loosing her balance…and as Keitaro was trying to stand up behind her, she just toppled over him, full body, trampling him under her full weight.

“OUCH!” She yells…and looks at Keitaro, who, while trying to steady her and protect himself, pulled his hands up…ending up holding her right breast.

Keitaro, looking at his hand…and where it has touched, retracts his hand as if t was touching fire.
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD…

His eyes are filled with pure shock!

As he retracts his hand, Tsuruko fells over him, pinning him under her completely.

And at this moment it all went crashing into Keitaro's mind: The Onsen...the girls…the many beatings…the names Narusegawa and Motoko called him, whenever some silly accident happened to him…

Those added to what he saw earlier…the way Tsuruko absently totaled two big guys after being touched by one of them.…his will to not be at fault with Tsuruko, even having met her just yesterday…his dream of not letting his inadequacy with girls making him offend this woman.

It came all at once.

His back was now in flames…while he was trapped under Tsuruko.




Tsuruko moves from over him…red as her ShinMei hakama. She sits, closing her eyes. She went with all her weight over him…her breast was in pain as well, as Keitaro actually held her weight on that spot alone for a brief moment.

“Itaai!!!” She exclaims, and lifts her left hand to scratch her head, while the right one is holding her offended breast.

Keitaro, seeing her moving from over him, moves like a robot…he is trembling. His mind is reeling.

Emotional tension toppling his thoughts right now…his eyes were glazed…in his mind he was just waiting the beating to start…his memory rolling over and over the many times he went through doors…over boulders…skidding over rough stone.

Silently he bows…trembling.
Wretched being! Pervert! You are nothing but a little pervert! Echoes in his mind.

Tsuruko bows without opening her eyes “SORRY Kei Kun! It was my fault!!!” She rises, opening her eyes. “Oh, Kei Kun, are you…hurt?!” She stops suddenly, seeing him bowed to her…trembling.

His Ki is reacting in a weird way, a dark vortex over his body…Tsuruko opens her eyes wide.

KEI!

She extends her hands over his silently, trembling figure.

At this moment, her Ki, which had a great affinity to Keitaro's, answers to his own.

Her mind is flooded with his feelings…emotions…and present turmoil.

She opens her eyes…and focuses on his back…the black Ki Vortex over him…shrouding him…

She bows a bit…her eyes beginning to glow red. She sees his back…its upper half part covered with scars and gashes…like war marks…

Oh my…what is the meaning of all this?

She feels shame…pain…and sadness. She extends her hand, caressing ever so lightly his back…passing her right hand over its skin…covered with those scars.

As she touches his scars, she feels Keitaro stiffen, and at this moment her mind is assaulted with foggy images…two girls…violence…from them! She sees a sword being drawn against…him! A KI user…shamefully using her ability against someone not prepared to defend himself against it.

She falls to the ground, on all fours. Her eyes glowing red, wide open…she gasps for air…her wet hair cascading over her face. She pants, while the images continue their relentless flow.



Two girls…a blonde one…a raven haired one…foggy. She sensed despair…never understanding from them…

She sees not a hint of malice or veiled intentions with such images from him…she senses Keitaro's despair over the lack of understanding…

She felt what Keitaro felt on many of those times…despair.

Their affinity was huge. Imagery was a rare trait…shared with those who would become partners or great friends. She was being assaulted by images and feelings.

He was ashamed because of the scars…the scars resulting of the times he was thrown bodily against wood or stone…and she knew he hide it from everyone…in shame. And also to protect the ones making them…he felt as he had an obligation to care for them, no matter what. But deep inside she could see his sadness.

They call him names…they do not respect him, no matter what he does. They seem to despise him.

He was not a spineless man…she could see his core! But he held himself tight…a great will concealing his worry for never hurting someone he deemed as a friend…or someone he was responsible for.

And she felt his thirst for care…and love?

She foggily sees and feels every time he went to his room, after a beating, to tend for his wounds…alone. His back was the worse…he tried to protect himself many times, and the blows or landings were always hurting where he could not reach easily for treatment, if doing it alone.

And alone he did take care of them. Always.

She could see the man in front of her at his core. So bright. So full of life. She just knew his strength…but she also sees his emotions held at bay, and his experiences clouding the happy, strong man he could easily become.

A man full of love for life and people. Full of energy. A man she could easily respect and admire.

More foggy images.

She also perceives memories of dear ones.

A teacher and good friend…his mentor.

A strong, very intimate woman with him…his sister. He loved and respected her greatly. There was something else concerning his sister, but that was something hidden, even from himself. She could only feel hints of something here. Powerful.

A short haired woman…somewhat stoic, but he loved and respected her very much. She was one of the people he concealed his wounds from, as she could react violently if seeing those...

A young blue-haired girl…he cared for her like a dear little sister.

Those he loved…she felt almost envious of them.

But there were also other memories and feelings…very different in nature.

Again those first girls images.

A blonde girl. Promise of love…but delivering only contempt and mockery. There was great pain here. No love anymore…

A raven haired one…she appears to be wearing gi and hakama…she senses respect…from him…but answered only with prejudice and contempt. And violence.

There was sadness here…towards someone he percei ved as following a sad path. Not anger towards her…only sadness. Even though she treated him with violence.

These latest memories…they were fuelling the dark vortex threatening to consume him. If it was not for his basic nature, this dark vortex would have already consumed him.

But it was so against his core, that the fight was strong. Even though this dark swirling of energy was his (she could sense it was nothing like a demonic possession or something like that, even though a novice could mistake it for such) it was something against his very nature…like a split personality. Or a dark part he chooses to avoid.

Those images were foggy…unclear, but the feelings... Those were almost physical in their strength.




Her eyes were like two red suns now…her Ki build up was reaching its top.

She could sense the senseless violence…and the physical scars it left on him. Burning his mind with the fiery sensation of shame and despair.

She was terribly angry. The Ki release would need to come soon. She was in rage! She could not let it go now…she needs to release it outward!

WHY ? Who are they! How dare they threat anyone like that! USING KI AGAINST AN UNTRAINNED…INNOCENT!!!! AGAINST HIM!!!


She sees every scar…the black vortex intensely covering them…highlighting them.

But even then…with that vortex trying to invert his Ki…turning him into the opposite of his true nature…it could not!

His core was stronger than that! It resisted, fought back! So much energy consumed into keeping his core, his SOUL up and high! And it was holding firm, despite the strength of the black vortex over him.

But this was consuming his strength. Diverting his forces from fueling him, moving him ahead.

She gasps for air…supporting her body with her hands, her head still down.

The Ki build up was too strong…she listens to the stone under her palms cracking loudly as she sends a massive Ki wave down…not able to counter her deep rage.

Keitaro!

Keitaro looks up…and sees her figure, her head down. He heard the cracking of stones under her hands.

“Sorry Tsuruko Sama…for my improper ways…” His voice is weak…and his eyes showed his turmoil. He starts to bow again when she snaps her head up…blood red eyes trailed on him as she yells.

“SORRY? SORRY FOR WHAT? IT WAS MY FAULT! I TRAMPLED OVER YOU!” She looks with angry eyes at him. “You did nothing WRONG! NOTHING!!!”

Keitaro flinches at her voice.

Tsuruko stands…she is angry, and confused.

The stone that was under her palms was marred, cracked.

“I-I …apologize …sorry Kei-kun…p-please excuse me…” She stands and takes the towel, covering herself and moving to the door.

Was he afraid of me? Did he think I would do something to him like …they did?! HOW COULD he think that!!!

Tsuruko was very confused…the images and feelings still cutting through her mind.

She was not prepared for something like this. She was angry and distraught.

Keitaro stands as well.

“Tsuruko!” He lifts his right hand, as if trying to call her, or hold her, but stopping before finishing the movement.

She walks out of the bathing area, in a brisk pace.

Keitaro collapses, sitting heavily.

Pathetic, wretched…piece…of a pervert.

He has no tears now…he just looks up, to the stars above.

Drained.



Tsuruko storms into the changing room…and sits heavily on the bench lining the wall.

She sighs and brings her hands to her face.

My god! That was too strong…so much was held inside him…and so much wrong doings against him!

She remembers his reaction when she said she was a Martial Artist Master.

Now I see why he seemed startled when I told him what I am …for one of the persons treating him like that was a Ki user…a strong one.

The first time we met…he also thought I could act with violence against him! Some of the pieces were falling into place.

She looks at her hands.
His experience with someone with Ki control was not happy…not in the least She remembers what she felt right before their little accident.

She rests her back against the wall.
But he is so bright and intense…I touched him…his very core, for a brief moment…my! Such love there…and care! She closes her hands into tight, trembling fists

I-I could strangle the ones that made him act like this!

She looks at her hands again, frowning.

But I was unfair with him….I was confused.

She sighs heavily…standing up.

Tsuruko puts back her clothing, not even bothering to take another shower. She knew they were not in a mood for Onsen baths anymore.

But she also knew one thing…after touching the young man's core, she knew him more deeply than one hour ago. Maybe not details…not even those images were clear, but she knew what he feels…his emotions…his heart.

Because when she touched his core…and the memories of the ones he loved were there…she became aware of how in need of such emotions she was.

Because for a brief moment she tasted the man's core.

She was now aware that he needed help…but she was also aware that she wanted to know him more…and she also knew how good it felt to be by his side, if he could just get rid of those memories and move past his experiences.

Am I that different anyway? Thinks Tsuruko, with a faint smile…not of amusement, but of self-awareness.

She saw how strong he could be…and caring as well. He was someone with the true ShinMei Ryu ideals written into him.

But he was a troubled man…and even then she felt not a single thought of anger in him…and his fight with the black vortex…his own despair, was raging there.


She finishes dressing and leaves to meet him again…calmer this time. Focused.



Keitaro was outside. He left the Onsen minutes after Tsuruko.

He was fully dressed. His demeanor was normal…even a faint smile was on his face. He was trying hard to conceal his emotions.

Useless my Kei Kun…you can't fool me.

She approaches him, and lightly touches his arm.

“Nee, Kei Kun…sorry for my hasty exit.”

“You do not need to apologize, as I…hmmm” She puts her right index finger on his lips, silencing him.

“Please…I said then, and I'll say it again. It was my fault. I lost my balance and went right over you. Gommen!”

They move to the exit. Both in silence.

They were both immersed in their respective mindstates…

As they approach the parking lot, and after getting her helmet and stowing all their belongings in the sidecar, she hops into her bike, beckoning him, with his helmet in her hands.

Keitaro moves, but his motions are lifeless…automatic. He felt terrible.

I should have expected such…sheesh. Keitaro was trying to hold himself up. So much for trying to impress…her

Keitaro focused on the present, and looks at the bike.

Oh…and I forgot! We are riding the bike again!

He takes the helmet and climbs the bike, sitting behind her. He tries again to hold onto anything besides the obvious, Tsuruko's waist.

This gets a genuine laugh from Tsuruko.

“Now, Kei Kun! I already told you once…hold onto me!”

She turns on the bike, and rides out of the Parking lot.

As she gets on the highway, she feels the void behind her. She can still feel his core. After their brief intimate merging, she was more aware of him…she wanted what she felt there to go forth. She hated to see him like that…and even felt a bit responsible. It was an accident, but it all was triggered by that simple occurrence.

She remembers what she felt on those brief instants…

Tsuruko eases her right hand down…and holds Kei hands…fastened to her waist. She holds them firmly…and then she accelerates…hard.

Keitaro has to hold more firmly into her, while she speeds up.

I am not going home now, Kei Kun…not like this! Her face is seriously set, her eyes were bright and she speeds up fast, thus making Keitaro hold onto her even more strongly, in order to not fall off.
You keep holding right there Kei!

She leans forward, making Keitaro lean even more into her.

She continues to accelerate to reach a place she used to visit a lot…a precious place, which held many memories.

She wants to share more with Kei…and Tsuruko is intent on not leaving things as they are right now. Keitaro deep down was fighting, and she was set to help him in his fight!



After a fast ride, and many, many curves and long lines…going up the mountains around the city, Tsuruko seems to slow down. She finds her way easily to this place, even though it has been a long time since her last visit. She exits the road she is on, entering a little opening into the woods.

Then she comes to big clearing, where you can see all of Kyoto spreading beneath them…like they were hanging over the city, suspended. Much like The View…only higher…and plus they were alone there.

She uses to come to this area whenever she needs peace and calm…it was a place where she used to come with her then boyfriend…long ago.

It was a high spot on the mountains…just off the main road. A viewing area during the day, with tables and such. There was even a little café boot, which was closed now as at this time the place was normally deserted.

Tsuruko eases her bike near the parapet surrounding the viewing area, and parks it properly. At this Keitaro jumps out, and she also hops out of the bike.

Keitaro takes off his helmet.

“Wow…that was a fast ride!”

“Fufufu….you see, I really enjoy riding my bike from time to time!”

Keitaro goes to the parapet, looking to the view under them. The moon up above and the city down bellow were illuminating all in a faint light…cold somewhat…but also intimate.

He stands there…only looking at the view in front of him.

Tsuruko approaches him from behind, touching lightly his shoulder. “Kei Kun…please…would you talk to me? About you?”

Keitaro looks at her, quizzically.
“But I told you about me…” His eyes pleading…fearing where this might go.

“No Kei Kun…about what troubles you…about what happened back in the Onsen…” Tsuruko looks at him, caring in her eyes.

Keitaro sighs, turning back to see the distant lights.

Tsuruko approaches him more.

“Kei Kun…if you say you do not want to, I will understand…we have just met. But believe me, I care for you…and it pains me to see you like this.”

“Tsuruko…I touched you there! I do not deserve your respect nor care!” He says without looking back.

“Who decided that? You? Why? I know who I may respect or not…and it was an accident! You did nothing on purpose…I fell over you!” She kept her voice low…she wanted him to listen.

“I am always like this around women…I am clumsy…and do not know how to act …I…” He stops, looking at her.

“Tsuruko…you are the first women, besides my sister and my Obasan, with whom I managed to spend a day almost without blowing all out…I just wanted so badly to be a good company!” He blurts outright, almost toppling the words.

Honesty…thank you She thinks deep down…somewhat happy.

“And I enjoyed the whole day! That accident is over! I had a wonderful day! Thanks to you!” Her smile was genuine. Heartfelt.

“You are so kind…so different from some girls I know.” He says, turning again.

Tsuruko comes closer.

He looks out again…eyes glazing.

“I feel ashamed of my reaction back there…” He says in a low voice.

Tsuruko rests her hands on his back.

“Keitaro…” She remembers the scars…and the brief merging with him.

“You saw my back, didn't you?”

“Yes.”
And so much more She thinks, closing her eyes.

“Those, Tsu chan…those are the marks left when Reality shattered my Dreams…” His voice was clear…but he was riddled with emotion now… “When I was there…the idea of you seeing them disturbed me…you seem to be part of a reality different from the one that brought those scars to me” His voice trailed. “But it seems Reality claimed me once more, nee…”

He hated self-pity…but he wished so deeply to impress Tsuruko, and only now he realizes such, the final outcome really delivering a strong blow.

They stand there…Keitaro looking out at nothing. Tsuruko behind him…searching through her own feelings.

The final wall around Tsuruko crumbles. She looks around, remembering the moments she had on this place in the past. The man in front of her in some ways reminding her of her late husband. Tsuruko fully knows that she does not want to be stuck in the past anymore.

She wants more. She chooses more! The past held its relevance, but to be stuck in it would mean to be stagnating her very soul. And she becomes aware that she does not want to be alone….

She lowers her head, tears streaming from her eyes.

“Kei Kun…sometimes life may deliver experiences and situations that seemed insurmountable…” She approaches more, holding Kei's arms from behind him. “But it is up to us to choose our path. I know sometimes what we go through may seem too much…” Her tears become harder, but she is not sad. She is happy…for she becomes aware of her own choices now, after realizing fully her own heart…her past finally starting to become not the driving motive of her life, but one more part of what makes Aoyama Tsuruko the woman she is now.

“Reality shattered my own life years ago, and it hindered me for a time…but I now choose to go ahead…and move forward.
Strange is, only now I am aware of this… “We all can do that…no matter what we went through.”

She embraces him…imparting her warmth to Keitaro. And startling him as well.

“I do not know what you went through…but remember that you can choose your path. And also remember…I am here to support you!” That came without thinking, and Tsuruko just let it be…feeling the presence of Kei now.

The words made Keitaro remember his dream… […
“… And be sure of one thing: Your true friends will be always by your side! And I will be there as well, along with you!…” ]

He feels warm inside. He is ashamed of what happened…but something fuelled him now…the dark cloud over him giving way to a warm feeling. Yet there was some fear, but a different one now…and something new to him…for he was really feeling the Promise being finally erased from him
Oh Kana Neesan…you will love to know I am finally over that.

Aside Kanako and Haruka, he never had a true talk with another woman…and here he was, talking and sharing with a woman he could relate to.
Thank you, Tsu Chan.

He turns to her, and sees her tears. “Please Tsu Chan…don't.” He reaches her face, wiping away her tears with his fingers…not consciously doing so, but just wishing fervently to make her smile.

His Ki changes completely…the fight is over for now. The Dark Vortex was held at bay…his Ki was spreading again.

Tsuruko sighs…and just grabs him, holding him to her strongly.

Keitaro's eyes went wide…
Uh…oh…should I…awww… He hesitates for a brief moment, but then he answers to her embrace.




They both held eachother tightly…drinking in each other's presence…they needed it…so they just stayed like that, under the moonlit sky.



After several minutes, they release one another…and they both were blushed when they parted from their embrace.

“Huh…I…well.” Keitaro is lacking words right now…his inexperience and shyness taking the better of him now.

Fufufufu…atatakai (warm) She looks down, cheeks very red. Smiling.

“Kei…you said something to me back at the park…remember?” She asks, not looking at him. For now she was not a Martial Artist, nor the head of the powerful ShinMei Ryu…she was just Aoyama Tsuruko, 25 years old, single and a woman.

“Huh?” Keitaro looks at her. A question stamped on his features.

“Nani?? Chotto ne!” Tsuruko pouts, looking sideways to him. She looks to the ground in front of her. “You see, you said you have just scratched the surface of what is to be seen in Kyoto…and I have time this week for myself…then…if you still want…” She stops, looking at him.

Oh my…yes!

“Tsu Chan…err….would you like to go out with me to…show me your city?” He says tentatively. He was shy, but he was not oblivious to all.

She really wants to go out again!

He is feeling great inside, his mood improving a lot…and fast.

She looks at him, bright smile plastered on her face, noding. “Hai!”

She feels good. She feels young. She feels happy.

And Keitaro feels the same…despite the emotional roller coaster he rode.

They both turn to the city line, and to the Moon high in the sky.

“Tsuruko, thanks for taking me here…this place is gorgeous!” He says, smiling.

“I just wanted to share something mine…that is special, with you.” She says, also looking to the distant lights.

“Now we better ride back. You must be tired…and we have more things to see tomorrow!” She claps her hands, full of energy.

“Hai hai!” Keitaro is feeling happy, even to his own surprise.

It seems a dream, but it is not! Enough empty things. I will enjoy my time! And WOW…with you again Tsuruko!

They pull back to Tsuruko's bike, and rode back to the city. This time Tsuruko was in a state of joy! She could sense his Ki around her…fuelling her. Feeding her

The ride back was not fast…she took her time…for hers and Keitaro's own enjoyment.



Their ride was not fast…and it seemed instantaneous to both of them.

Tsuruko parks in front of Keitaro's hotel. They both step out of the bike, to say farewell to each other.

“Tsu-chan…once more, I want to thank you for your kindness today”

“This has been a wonderful day, so I am the one that should be thanking you.”

“Your room is 455, you said.” She says, looking into her phone pad. “I will call you tomorrow, but we should be leaving before midday.
Give me just time to clear the daily matters

“I will be here, waiting…and drawing a bit.” Keitaro says.
I do have that drawing I promised for you, anata. Keitaro was again falling for Tsuruko's charm.

“Oyassuminasai, Tsu Chan! Ashita ne” Keitaro says, flowing with satisfaction.

“Ashita, Kei kun” She says, going over her bike. “Take care…and if you want, please call the cell number I gave you.”
I already asked Omoikane to dedicate the line, taking out the standard Aoyama greeting…it's not time to reveal my family name…yet.

She turns her bike on, waving to Kei and departing fast.

Keitaro looks at the starlit sky.
What a day…phew!

He enters his hotel, going straight to his room.

As he enters his room, and after taking off his jacket, which has Tsuruko's perfume on it, he falls backwards onto his bed.

Despite some of the events…this was one of the best days I had in what? Ages? Never! Heheh..this was my first full day with a…simply…gorgeous…and gentle…woman!


Keitaro looks to his side, noticing the phone set.

Ack! I told the girl at Haruka's Tea House that I would call later…sheesh.

he looks at the clock.
Ugh! If I call Haruka at this time, without a real good reason, she may get really upset…I better phone her early tomorrow!

“Yosh! I will bathe…and read a bit!” He says aloud.

Keitaro, after a time he himself was not even aware how long, was feeling well…in many ways. And even the circumstances at the park were helping him…as he starts to feel like releasing a big weight he has been carrying for a long, long time now.

He sleeps well that night.

Rested.

Happy.




Tsur uko, after parking her motorbike and retrieving the lunch bag, her present, and her new clothing, heads straight to her room

It was late, and tomorrow she would have time to talk to Yumiko, Antonio and Kura…she was tired…though very happy. She drops the bag at the kitchen, and moves to her room.

To think that I would have a day like this…WOW!!!

After setting her present on the little table beside her bed, she undresses to take a shower.

She goes to her bathroom, wishing to refresh herself.

As she turns her shower on, she is immersed in thoughts.

But even with that happening in the Onsen…I got to know him more…and the problems he may have are FAR outweighed by the well being I felt at his side…and by what I could feel when I was able to connect with his Ki

She smiles to herself while lathering her body.

hihihi…lucky me…if I have not seen his own core then, I would have probably left him for good…but under that troubled surface, there is someone very special! Good to learn not to go by superficial impressions!

But she frowns, remembering what she felt from him.
But if I meet those…ones…that I saw in his memories, I may not control myself. They deserve punishment The very memory of that moment making her eyes glowing faintly red.

But lets not focus on this now! I will focus on him She smiles at this.

And tomorrow…there is more!



Tsuruko, refreshed now, prepares to sleep when Omoikane advises her that there were messages from Yumiko and Kura.
I imagine they are both very curious about my night, fufufu

“Ok Omoikane, the messages please”

Tsuruko listens to the messages, and after the last ends she falls back in her bed.
Awww…tomorrow? She pouts, closing her eyes.

She opens her eyes, and turns her head to her little present…given with so much gusto, she remembers.

She caresses the little figure.
This is so cute

She turns the lights off.
Ok, time to sleep. Tomorrow I will talk with them both.

Tsuruko goes to sleep…tomorrow she would sort all she had to, and would try to do it all BEFORE midday.

After all, she was looking forward to see Keitaro again.

And to carry on releasing herself from her self-imposed closure…regarding her personal life…as a woman especially.






END CHAPTER 9