Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third(story 1)

By A.T. Sharp

"Lupin the third returns"

Hello. I am Kiko. I will be introduced into the series today. You will see what I mean. Read on!

Lupin and the gang had been taking a break from thievery in Australia and enjoying the beach scenery. I was on the same beach tanning on a towel when a man came up to me on his knees begging that I marry him.

"Will you marry me? I wanna have your kids, and we can name one Lupin the fourth."he said. I slapped him across the face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek. A man with a beard and a man with long hair walked up and dragged the man away.

Suddenly the name sounded familiar. I had heard of a Lupin the third. An old friend of mine, Goemon, had sent me a letter mentioning Lupin the third. I called to the men, "Goemon! Wait!"I ran up to the men. Goemon looked at me strangely, as if I was a lunatic. I remember what we used to say as kids to eachother as a joke. "European."

His eyes widened in disbelief. He said, "Kiko? Is that you?"

"Yes, Goemon. Remember when we were little? We were inseperable, but I guess we weren't. What have you been doing lately?"I asked.

"Yes! Kiko! I haven't been doing much lately. What about you?"he asked.

"Nothing."I replied. "I'm a samurai, as well as you. What is your job?"I asked.

The man with the beard looked up, and said, "What the hell is going on?"

Lupin said, "A friend of yours Goemon?"

"Yes, a very old friend from back in Tokyo. We were best friends."Goemon truned to me. "Come back to the hotel with us. We can talk there."

All of a sudden a man with a suit came running towards us holding a pair of handcuffs yelling, "I found you Lupin!"

"Hiya pops."Lupin said cooly, and the men started running. I follwed. We arrived at an alley, and climbed up a ladder onto the roof. Below I could see the man with the handcuffs looking for us, but didn't see the ladder. The men jumped from roof to roof, and we finally got to the hotel They were staying at. We climbed into a window of the room. I was staying at the same hotel as the men, and went and got changed into my samurai clothing. When I walked back into the room the men had also changed. Goemon wore the same clothes as me.

Lupin wore a red suit, and Jigen wore a black one and a hat that hid his eyes most of the time.

"Why was that man chasing you?"I asked Lupin.

"Who? Old pops? He was trying to arrest us."Lupin said.

"We are thieves."Goemon said. "That man was Zenigata."

"Your thieves? I can't believe this."I said, for I was also a thief, but I hadn't wanted anyone to know, but I felt I could trust them. "I'm also a thief."

They looked at me for a while, and Lupin said, "So join us. We could use another samurai on the team, especially a woman."

"Yes, join us Kiko."Goemon said.

I thought about it a while, and finally replied, "Ok."

Jigen said, "Great, now we have to split the profits into fifths."

"Fifths?"I asked.

"Hes talking about Fujiko too. I can't say no to my Fuji-cakes."Lupin said. At that moment a woman with brown hair walked into the room.

"Hi Fuji-cakes. This is Kiko."Lupin said.

"So your Fujiko? Nice to meet you."I said.

"Likwise I'm sure."she said.

"She's Goemons old friend. She joining the team. Shes a samurai."Lupin said.

I didn't like Fujiko. I didn't trust her for some reason.

"We were planning on stealing a rare jewel from this town museum tomorrow."Jigen said to me.

"Yeah, a giant saphire."Fujiko said.

"I know a way inside thats camera free and sensers free."I said. It was true. I had sneaken in the night before without being detected, though I haden't stolen anything yet.

"Good. Then we can get it tonight."Jigen said.

"Actually I was planning on going to a movie tonight. You guys can go on without me."Fujiko said, walking out of the room and into the hotels hall.

"She better not be up to anything."Jigen muttered.

That night we were on our way to the museum on the other side of town. Lupin said to me, "You can sleep in my bed for protection Kiko. I don't mind at all."

"I bet you wouldn't. Not a chance."I replied. "Your hopless Lupin."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot for some reason."Lupin said.

"We're here."Jigen said.

We got out and I led us to the backway where no camera would see us, and no sensors were set up. When we reached the saphires case, I split it in two. I reached in for it and grabbed the jewel. To our horror, it was fake. Plastic. I dropped it in shock, and it rolled across, to the side filled with sensors. The alarm sounded, and we ran out the back. We got in the car and sped to the hotel. Zenigata was waiting for us.

"AHA! Gotcha Lupin. Huh? Who are you?"He said, addressing me.

"The names Kiko, and your out of here!"I said, pulling out my sword. He pulled his gun out. I sliced it in half before he could pull the trigger.

"Huh? Ahhhh!"Zenigata said on his way out.

The next morning Fujiko showed up. "Ha! You fell for it. I set you up. I stole the saphire before you and replaced it with a fake. I also set the alarm off, and tipped off Zenigata where you were staying."she said evilly. We immeadiatly jumped up to stop her, but she was gone before we could pull our weapons out.

The next week, we were headed to South America...