Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third(story 2)

by:A.T. Sharp

"Lupins Daughter"

Hey there! It's me, Kiko! This Lupin story introduces a new character, Lupins daughter. Who knew?! Read on!

Jigen, Lupin, Goemon, Fujiko and I were at the museum in Brasil, checking for valuable items.

"Hey Lupin, what about this sword? Looks pricey."Jigen said, standing in front of a case with an ancient sword inside. Jewels were surrounding the handle.

"Yeah, I like it. Somthing like thats gotta be worth somthing around fifty grand, wouldn't ya say?"Lupin said.

"LUPIN! I GOTCHA THIS TIME!"a familiar voice yelled from another side of the gallery. Over the heads we could see Zenigata pushing through the crowd, with the usual pair of handcuffs in his clutch.

"Oh man! Where'd he come from? C'mon, we'll get this beuty later."Lupin said, and we ran through the crowd, careful to avoid Zenigata.

When we reached the hotel, a girl was sitting on the couch, as if she had been waiting forever for us to return. She had black hair, and familiar eyes. I wondered if we had seen her before, she looked so familiar.

"Excuse us girl, this is our room. Now run off and find your Mom and Dad girl."Lupin said, annoyed.

"I just did."the girl said, and the voice was somewhat familiar.

"What are you talking about?"Lupin aked.

The girl said nothing, but threw him a picture. Lupins face turned strangely pale. He looked up from the picture and stared at her, his face emotionless. I glanced at the picture, and to my surprise, it had Lupin with a woman kissing on it. Its soon became clear to me who the girl was.

"Wh-why are you here? You should be with your mother."Lupin said.

"She died, Dad."the girl said, tears slowly rolled down her face. "She died five years ago, and ever since I've been looking for you. I refuse to go to a foster home. I have been living on the streets hoping somday I would find you. Now I have."

"Now what?"Lupin asked.

"You tell me."the girl burst out in tears. Fujiko walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Well Lupin, aren't you going to take care of her?"Fujiko asked.

"W-well I-"Lupin stuttered.

"Of course not, Lupin will put her in a foster home, she would just interfere with our buisiness."Jigen said.

"Your probably right."the girl said, pulling herself together. "I've been taking the easy way out the whole time. I just steal stuff. But if you teach me your job, I could help I promise. I just don't want to lose you again Dad."the girl said.

"Oops."Jigen said. "Well, maybe she could stick around. As long as shes a good thief."

"Kid, your staying."Lupin said, obviously gald to here shes a thief.

"What do I have to do?"she asked.

"What you've been doing all along. Were thieves."Lupin said. "Whats your name kid?"

"Gyla."

"I have to say this is very strange with a child here."Goemon said, as we snuck into the museum.

"Teenager."Gyla corrected him. She had made herself clear to us all she was seventeen.

"I forgot to ask, but are you skilled with a gun?"Lupin asked Gyla.

"No, but I always wanted to learn."Gyla replied.

"I'll teach ya later."Lupin said. "Jigen and Kiko, you take care of the guards. Fujiko, stand guard outside. Goemon and I will take care of the sword."

"What am I supposed to do?"Gyla asked.

"You watch your Uncle Goemon and me."Lupin said. We approached the musuem. Jigen and I pulled out some sleeping gas, and snuck up on the guards while The rest of the gang waited for the signal. We sprayed the gaurds with the sleeping gas. They turned and saw us just before they fell asleep. We gave the gang the signal. Fujiko stayed outside while Lupin, Jigen, Goemon, Gyla and I went inside. Jigen and I had to take out a few more gaurds before the museum was secure.Goemon pulled out his sword and swiftly cut a hole in the case. Lupin reached inside and grabbed the sword. He tossed it to me, and I put it in my empty holder. Before we left I had removed my sword and hid it, so if Zenigata showed up he wouldn't know.

We silently left undetected.

When we got back to the hotel I placed the sword on the table, and we inspected it. Turned out the jewels were fake, and the sword was worth no more than mine or Geomons.

"I don't believe it. And I was already planning on buying a mansion."Fujiko said, daydreaming.

"Yeah well, what do we do with it now?"Jigen asked.

"I'll take it!"Gyla said. We all looked at her as if she was crazy. A teenager with a sword who didn't know how to use was seemed disaterouse.

"You are not skilled with the sword."Goemon said.

"Well, then teach me. I'm a very quick learner."Gyla insisted.

"But-"Goemon said, surprised. We could tell he didn't want to.

"Yeah Goemon. Teach her. And Jigen could teach her how to use a gun."Lupin said. Jigen and Goemon's jaws were dropped.

"Fine. Just know one thing Gyla, if you shoot me your dead."Jigen said.

"I agree."Goemon said.

"Great!"Lupin said.

Everyday the next week, Jigen and Goemon taught Gyla to use the weapons. Bye the end of the week, Gyla was as good as both the men.

"Y-you mean shes good enough to be a samurai? Impossible."Lupin said to Goemon.

"Its true. She has remarkable skills."Goemon said.

"She's also as good as me with the gun. We should get her one you know Lupin."Jigen said. It was painful for him to admit it.

"Hmm. I'll get her one tomorrow."Lupin said.

"I can really have it?"Gyla said the next day as Lupin handed her her own gun.

"Absoloutly. Just don't shoot anyone with it though, ok?"Lupin said.

"No problem dad."Gyla said.