Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third story 3)

by A.T. Sharp

"Fujiko's rampage"

Intro: Hey, its me, Kiko. ready for another great Lupin adventure? Then read on!

Lupin and the gang had talked about us stealing a dragon medallion, worth a whole lot of money. Well, I felt something was wrong in the pit of my stomach, so I sat on the roof that night, looking at the stars, and they twinkled as if they were trying to tell me somthing. I heard somthing behind me so I pulled out my sword lightning fast and turned around and saw Goemon. I put my sword away and said, "This doesen't feel right, stealing the dragon medallion I mean."

"I know how you feel. Its as if were not supposed to, but we're never supposed to steal anything and its never stopped us before. Maybe its somthing we ate.

Soon Lupin joined us, and Leaned in to kiss me, but I moved, and he started falling off the roof, when Goemon grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. I said to Goemon smiling, "He deserved it. You should have let him fall."

"Maybe you are right, but then who would be around to come up with clever ideas to steal stuff?"Goemon said, also smiling.

"Very funny you guys."Lupin said, straightening his jacket.

Then soon Gyla and Jigen joined us on the roof, and we talked about the dragon medallion and how we would steal it. After a while, Goemon soon said sharply, "Shh. Zenigata is here."he said, and everybody quieted down. We soon heard Inspector Zenigatas low voice below in the house saying, "I was posotive Lupin was here. Oh well."and we soon saw him exit and drive away. Soon we were accompanied by Fujiko.

I said to Fujiko, "So, finally decide to show yourself? Or were you trying to keep hidden so you could plot against Lupin?"

She said frusturated, "How did you know I was hiding? And for your information, I just thought I'd drop by and see my lover."

Lupin said, staring at Fujiko, "Yeah Kiko, what makes you think she came for any other reason except to see me?"

I let it go, though still wanting to remind him of every time she had betrayed us previously, but I knew there was no changing Lupin's mind. He would believe abything Fujiko said and stick to it. She could say cardboard tastes like ice cream and he'd eat it, and say it tastes like ice cream if thats what Fujiko told him.

"I heard your going after the dragon medallion. I could help you."Fujiko said.

"How?"Jigen asked.

"You'll see soon enough. Its late. Everyone should get a good nights rest if we're going to steal the dragon medallion tomorrow. Good night everybody."Fujiko said, going in the house through a window. Then driving off. I still didn't trust her. Never did.

That night Goemon and I couldn't sleep. We kept trying to figure out what was wrong with us. We knew somthing wasn't right. Suddenly it occured to us at the same time.

"THE DRAGON MEDALLION!"we said in unisome. We looked at eachother and said,"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You know I would've told you if I knew. You know what I mean."

What we meant was, Whenever a new generation is born, a select few samurais are chosen to protect the dragon medallion. The most valued treasure in our home town in Tokyo. The select few don't even realize they're one of the selected ones until the dragon medallion is in danger of being stolen.Then it will become clear to them. We were just lucky we knew how to stop the thievery. The next morning, Fujiko had arrived early. They were on the roof. We told them they shouldn't steal the dragon medallion, and explained why.

Fujiko said, "Thats a lot of crap! I'm getting that dragon medallion if its the last thing I do!"She pulled out two guns, and aimed one at Goemon, the other at me. She pulled the safety off, and pulled back the trigger that same exact time Jigen and Lupin shot the guns out of her hand. The bullets whizzed over our heads.

"Bastards!"Fujiko shouted, and started shooting at Lupin and Jigen, who dodged the bullets. While she was doing that, Lupin yells, "STOP!"

Fujiko ran out of bullets, and panting says to Lupin, "What?!"

"Look, I'll make it up to you Fuji-cakes. I'll give you as much money as its worth. Damnit Fuji-cakes Just stop trying to kill us!"Lupin said desperatly.

Fujiko dropped her guns, and said, "You mean it? Fine. But I want the money by this evening."

That evening Lupin stole some money from the bank and gave it to Fujiko. As I and the gang packed up, Zenigata burst through the door yelling, "AHA! I FINALLY GOT'CHA LUPIN! YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!"He clamped a pair of handcuffs on Lupin, who smiled devilishly.

Lupin said cooly, "Oh Hiya Pops. I was wondering where you were. To be honest, I was getting kind of worried there, but now that your here alls well."Lupin said, then popped his knuckles, and slipped his hand out, and clamped them on Zenigatas wrist, and the other end to the hotel bed post. "Bye now!"

"Err, get back here Lupin! Thats it, I quit!"Zenigata shouted to us.

Lupin turned to Zenigata and said, "Huh? C'mon, you don't mean that now do you?"

"C'mon Lupin! Whos cares about the old kook. Lets go!"Jigen yelled.

"Kook? I'll show you! Get back here you, I'll get you for that..."