Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third(story 4)

by:A.T. Sharp

Hey there! Kiko here. Ready for another great Lupin adventure? In that case, read on!

"Zenigata crisis"

It started at the Japan police department, The chief had asked to see Zenigata in his office.

"Inspector Zenigata,"the chief said. "Your being taken off the Lupin case. Your fired."

"B-b-b-"Zenigata stuttered, his jaw dropped. His whole carrer flushed down the toilet. He had been on the Lupin case since the beginning, and had been after him for eight years. Now what was he supposed to do? He decided to ask Lupin, the one man he could never catch.

We were sitting in a hotel room in Asia, when we heard a soft knock on the door. Lupin went to answer, and as soon as the door was open, Zenigata burst into tears, and poured himself into Lupins arms blubbering like a baby. "I've been FIRED! I can't arrest you anymore, and I don't have any friends!"

"Easy there pops, a little personal space if you don't mind."Lupin said, shoving Zenigata off him. "Calm down pops, and tell us what your talking about."

"Oh, sorry."Zenigata said, backing off. "Well, the cheif called me into his office last Friday, and told me I've been taken off your case, I'm fired. Now I can't stay at my home because I have no money to pay rent, my folks are dead so I can't go live with them, and I have no friends, so I decided I'd come to you for help. How about it? Can you loan me some money? If you do I'll give you a few pointers on how to avoid the new dectective thats been given my job."

"Gee thats a sad story but the only money we have is stolen, wouldn't that bother you to use stolen money? After all, you are, er, were a detective."Lupin asked.

"Never thought of that, but no one will know its stolen."Zenigata said.

"Okay, c'mon in and take a seat. Tell us about this new detective thats after us now."Lupin said.

"Whats going on?"I asked.

"Old pops lost his job and needs some money. In return hes goin to give us a few pointers on the new detective."Lupin said.

"But we don't need him to give us pointers. Your the worlds greatest theif."I said.

Lupin moved in and whispered, "I know, but I feel sorry for the guy. Give him a break. He lost his job and home." Lupin turned back to Zenigata.

"Well his name is Detective Alexander. Hes not as good at diguises as you guys are, but he can be very convincing, and he can't disguise his voice."Zenigata said.

"Is that so. How much money will you need until you find another job?"Jigen asked.

"Oh say, five hundred for me to get back to Japan and get a job. You guys are real pals you know, and after eight years of me trying to arrest you. I guess you do give a damn about me. Aw, now I'm gonna cry."Zenigata said.

"OK pops, pull yourself together. We've got more than enough money to spare."Lupin said, just when the sombody knocked on the door.

Lupin opened it and a man with a plaid shirt immeadiatly walked holding a briefcase, and started talking very fast about some makeup, when he saw Zenigata. His mouth stopped talking, and he stared at Zenigata.

Zenigata walked over to Lupin and whispered somthing in his ear. Lupin said, "Excuse me, but we're pretty the way we are, now if you'll kindly get out."Lupin ushered the man to the door, and the man said, "Zenigata, you were taken off the case, get over it, Lupins mine!"Lupin quickly slammed the door in the mans face and locked it quickly.

"What was that about?"Fujiko asked.

"I'll tell you what."Zenigata said. "That was Alexander. Hope you remember what his voice sounded like."

"I knew somthing was wrong."Gyla said.

"How'd you know?"Zenigata asked.

"Think about it."Gyla said.

"I understand now."Goemon said. "Why on Earth would a sales man be going door to door at a hotel?"

"Exactly."Gyla said. "Hes doesn't think before taking action. Chances are theres a flaw in everything he does. We just have to identify it."

"Good work Gyla."Lupin said.

"He knows I'm better than him."Zenigata said. "He probably thinks I've caught you all, and if the chief finds out I'll get my job back."

"So your saying-"Lupin said.

"Exactly. So how about, can ya'll help an old guy out?"asked Zenigata.

"No way! I'm not going to jail just so Zenigata can get his job back again."Fujiko said.

"Now wait a minute."I said. "Think about it. If we let the chief think Zenigata caught us, we could just escape afterwards, and we'd get the old fart off our butts. Its a win-win situation there."

"She has a point."Goemon said. "Think of it as a one day jail sentence, though we probably deserve a fifty year sentence, which is probably what the cheif says. I'm in."

"Me too."Lupin said.

"I guess."Jigen said.

"Sure. We owe Zenigata a favor."Gyla said.

"How about it Fuji-cakes? Help old pops?"Lupin asked Fujiko.

"Fine, but I wont enjoy it."she gave in.

"I love you guys, I mean it."Zenigata said.

The next day we were on a plane back to Japan, home sweet home. Goemon and I planned to take the gang to Tokyo, our home, afterwards. The chief of the police deparment gave Zenigata his job back, and threw us in jail.

"So how are we getting out of here?"Jigen asked.

"Does anyone know karate?"Lupin asked. Goemon raised his hand, as did I. We broke the wall down and escaped.

When we were in Tokyo we heard a knock on the the door. Lupin answered it. Zenigata was there saying, "I've been put back on the Lupin case."