Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third (story 5)

By-A.T. Sharp

Hi again! Kiko here. This time my sisters appear in a play we see. Well, read on!

"Kiko's sisters"

"Wow, this place is packed."Jigen said, as we stood in line to see a play based on a book.

"Your telling me."Lupin said.

"Do you remember the names of the stars?"Fujiko asked.

"I remember thier first names. Kylo and Kilo."Lupin said.

I knew those names. I looked at Goemon, jaw dropped, and he did the same. My sisters names were Kylo and Kilo.

Goemon said, "You don't think, do you?"

"Somehow I don't doubt it."I replied.

We watched the play, and sure enough, they were my sisters. Kilo, who always wore short pigtales high on her head, and Kylo who always wore her hair down, unlike I who always wore a plain ponytail.

After the play we snuck through the back where the cast was. We looked around, and I saw them flirting with some men. We walked over to them.

"Kylo, Kilo! How've you been?"I asked.

They looked at me and Kilo said, "Kiko? Is that you? I hardly recognized you without your samurai clothes on."

"Yeah well, I had to change, otherwise they wouldn't have let Goemon and myself in."I said.

Kylo said, "Of course."Kylo said. She turned to Goemon. "And you look so handsome in that tuxedo. I thought you said you would never wear anything except your samurai clothing."

"Yes well,"said Goemon, "Lupin and Fujiko insisted we have a change of clothes for the theatre."

"Of course. I'd like to meet your friends."Kylo said.

"I agree."Kilo said.

"Then come back to the hotel with us."I insisted.

My sisters followed Goemon and I out to the parking lot where Lupin, Jigen, Fujiko and Gyla were waiting for us by the car.

"Its about time you got here. Who are you?"Jigen asked, addressing my sisters.

"Kilo and Kylo, we're Kiko's sisters. Its a pleasure to meet you. You must be Lupin?"Kylo asked Jigen.

"No. Hes Lupin."Jigen pointed to Lupin.

"I should introduce every one."I said. "Guys, these are my sisters, Kylo and Kilo. Sisters, this is Jigen, Lupin, Lupins daughter, Gyla, and Fujiko."

"And I'm inspector Zenigata."a mans voice said, and we could see Zenigata with a pair of handcuffs in his hands running towards us. "And your all under arrest!"

We jumped in the crowded car, Goemon and I pulled my sisters in.

"FLOOR IT!"Gyla yelled to Lupin, and we took off.

The car barely had room for my sisters, but we managed.

"Whos he, and why did he say your under arrest?"Kilo asked, looking back.

"Long story."Goemon said.

When we got back to the hotel we explained everything to my sisters, about how we were wanted all over the world.

"Wow."Kylo said. "You said your friends were wanted but we never thought you meant this kind of wanted. We have to get you home."

"Yeah right. Back to mom?"I asked. "She wouldn't understand why I can't leave my friends and you don't either. I should've known."

"Your coming home with us tomorrow whether you like it or not."Kilo said.

"No I'm not. You can't force me."I said.

"Hmph!"Kylo said.

"You two always were bossy, you know that?"Goemon asked.

"Pull over Lupin."Gyla said. "We don't need a couple of hookers hanging around."

"Your right."Lupin said, pulling to the side of the road.

Kilo and Kylo quickly got out, and we sped off. I was so mad at them that if I'd had my sword I would have scared them off with it.

The next day when I woke up, I was confused, because I was in a big box, and I heard loud noises. I heard people talking outside. I could feel it was hot in the box and it felt like I was running out of air. I started kicking at the box, and felt for my sword, which Surprisingly wasn't in its holder. I kicked myself out, and fell into a hall surrouded with people in seats, all staring at me.

"How'd you get out?!"I heard a familiar voice say. I looked in thier direction. Kylo and Kilo.

"Where am I? And wheres my damn sword?"I asked, standing up.

"We'll give it back when we get home and you get better."Kylo said.

"Were on a plane aren't we?!"I yelled, and ran to a window and looked down at an ocean. "Oh I'll kill you!"

"Calm down sis'. We're going to get you help."Kilo said.

"You act like I'm a nut case. I'm your sister, remember? Where are the others?"I asked.

"Probably still at the hotel. We don't want you hanging around them anymore."Kylo said.

"Are you crazy? Thier my best friends."I said. And you actually think they won't come get me?"

My sisters looked at me. Then I say him. Zenigata just sitting and looking at me.

Zenigata said, "Kiko? I found you! C'mon."

He grabbed my arm and I let him lead me into an empty back room. I knew it was Lupin. Why would Zenigata be on a plane to Tokyo if he thought Lupin was still at the hotel. Lupin took off the mask.

"You know last night your sisters kidnapped you from your room. Its a good thing Goemon saw thier car from the roof, otherwise you'd be on your way to the nuthouse."Lupin said.

"How are we gonna' get off this plane?"I asked.

Lupin tossed me a parachute. "Put it on. Jigen and Gyla are following the plane on a speed boat. We have to jump. C'mon."Lupin said, pulling on a parachute, mine was already on.

Lupin opened a door just as my sisters walked in and screamed as I jumped, Lupin following. We pulled our parachutes and when we landed I realized I didn't have my sword.

"Oh man, I forgot to get my sword."I said.

Lupin tossed me my sword. "I got it before we jumped."he said.

"Thanks."I said.