Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin The Third Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third series(number 6)

By:A.T. Sharp

Hey again. Kiko here. Guess who has a crush on me. To find out, Read on!

"The mutt and the girl"

We had just left the museum, when halfway to the hotel, we noticed a stowaway. A mutt, had been in the car with us. She was brown and big.

"What should we do with her?"Gyla asked Lupin.

"When we get to the apartments we'll let her go."Lupin said.

We got back to the hotel and let the mutt go, but she seemed to just sit there and look at us. We went in the hotel and went to bed. The next morning, Fujiko, Gyla and I heard a scratching at the door. I walked over to it, I figured it was Lupin playing a joke on us. I opened the door to find the dog sitting and looking at me inocently. I led her to our bed. She was so friendly, just running around. As a matter of fact, she looked like a german sheperd.

"Well,"Fujiko said. "What should we name the girl?"

"How about Brandy?"Gyla said.

"I was thinking Georgie, but I like Brandy much better."I said.

"I agree."Fujiko said. At that moment Lupin walked in.

"Hello ladies."Lupin said. "Huh? Whats with the mutt? I thought we got rid of it last night."

"Brandys not an it, shes a she. What do you want anyway?"I asked.

"I was just making sure you girls were up. I got you some dresses."Lupin said, holding up a few flimsey see-through dresses.

"Get out of here Lupin."I said, throwing a pillow at him.

"Is that the thanks I get? I'll make sure next time we're in the U.S. not to get you anything. But Kiko, I think you should know Goemon picked this out for you."Lupin said, holding up a new samurai outfit, sky blue with silver trim. Very nice I might add.

"Oh, well that was nice of him. I didn't know he cared."I said, taking the clothes. "Now get out of here!"

"Yipes!"Lupin said, looking down the hall, and jumping into our room and locking the door.

"She said get out Dad."Gyla said.

"Yeah I know, but believe it or not, pops is out there."Lupin said, looking through the peep hole.

"Your kidding!"I said.

"Look for yourself. He's knocking on my door."Lupin said, stepping aside for me to look. Sure enough, Zenigata was knocking on the door Lupin was staying in.

Zenigata was muttering somthing, and finally turned to the door we were in and knocked. Of coarse we didn't answer, so Zenigata eventually left.

"Now go."I said, opening the door for Lupin. "And take the dresses."

Lupin left. We changed into some clothes, and I changed into my new samurai outfit.

We went over to Lupins room where Jigen and Goemon had already been sitting on the couch.

"Hey, whats with the dog?"Jigen asked.

"We're keeping her."Gyla said.

"No we're not. Get it out of here before we get caught and kicked out."Jigen said.

"Lupin, I know your in there!"Zenigata yelled outside. "I'm giving you all until the count of three. One two three!"the door was broken down, and Zenigata ran in.

Brandy jumped on him in a flash, and ran him off.

"Then again, maybe the mongrel could stay."Jigen said.

That night, I sat on the roof looking at the stars. Goemon came up and sat next to me. We looked at the stars together for a while before Goemon said, "I noticed your wearing the outfit I bought for you. Do you like it?"

I was surprised. Goemon usually didn't say anything to me, let alone but anything for anyone. His attitude had completely changed today.

"I love it, but I was curiouse where you got a genuine samu rai outfit in North America."I said.

Goemon said, "I didn't get from here. Its from Tokyo. I got for you last time we were there. I was afraid you wouldn't like it, so I made Lupin give it to you. I'm glad you like it."

"You know, when we were kids I was too embarassed to tell you but, I had a crush on you."I said.

Goemon looked at me surprised, laughed and said, "And I had a crush on you. But the thing is, I never stopped."

I looked at him, I was shocked. I never thought of that, but now that I did, it made sense. Complete sense. It was so obviouse, and I'd never noticed. And now I knew, I realized I felt the same way.

"That makes two of us."I said.

And we kissed.

The next day, Brandy was scratching at the door, and she left a big brown present on the floor. We heard a knock on the door. I answered it, and it was the the hotel manager.

He said, "I heard from the maids that there is a dog here, and this hotel does not allow animals in unless it is a fish. You are being kicked out of the hotel."

"Uh, what dog?"I asked, blocking Brandy from his sight, and behind my back I gestured to Fujiko and Gyla to hide her. I couldn't see what was going on, but I knew they hid her as soon as the manager pushed his way in.

"Smells like dog."he said, and glanced at the pile of dung. "And I don't suppose one of you ladies left that there, eh?"

"Um,"Gyla said. "Fujiko is retarded. She does this all the time."

Fujiko looked at Gyla furiously, and flipped her off.

"You don't say."the manager said. "A few occupants have comlained they heard barking in here."

"Fujiko does that too. She thinks shes a dog. Thats how retarded she is."Gyla said.

"Lets hear it then."the manager said, talking to Fujiko. "Speak Fuji-cakes, speak!"

"Lupin you jerk!"Fujiko said, pulling off the mask Lupin wore.

Lupin smiled, and said, "Jump Fujiko, jump!"

Fujiko shoved him out, puching him hard in the stomach.

"Oh Fujiko,"Gyla said to Fujiko, "did you see where Kiko was last night?"

"No Gyla. Where?"Fujiko asked. I could tell they were trying to make me mad.

"She was on the roof. Do you know with who?"Gyla asked.

"No Gyla. Who?"

"Goemon. Do you know what they did?"

"No Gyla. What?"

"They kissed. Do you know what they did after?"

"No Gyla, what?"

"They tussled."

I had had it. "Shut up! Its none of your business."I said.

"Oooh. Do you deny it?"Fujiko said.

"I, well, Its none of your business."I said.

"Ha ha. You can't deny it bacause it really happened."Gyla said.

"So whats he like in bed?"Fujiko asked.

"Drop it. Its none of your business."I said.

At that moment, Lupin burst in the door lauphing.

"What so funny?"I asked. "How long have you been standing at the door?"

"He he. Long enough to know you and Goemon did it!"Lupin said.

To be continued...