Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third series(story seven)

By:A.T. Sharp

Hey. Its Kiko again. Last time we met, Goemon and I fell in love, and everybody found out about it. I am furiouse! To find out what happens next, read on!

"The mutt and the girl", part two...

To be continued...

"Man, I'm going to tell Jigen!"Lupin said, running into Jigens room exitedly.

"Thanks a lot you two for spying on us."I said.

"We really didn't mean for him to hear."Gyla said.

"Yeah."Fujiko said. "We are so sorry."

"Sure. Uh, wheres Brandy."I asked.

"Shes in the bathroom."Fujiko said. "Were going to keep her in there while we're not here so the maids don't find out."

"Oh. Ok."I said.

"I suppose you should go tell Goemon the jig is up."Gyla said to me.

"Oh I'm not the one telling him Lupin and Jigen know. You guys are the ones who Let them hear. You are going to tell him. I don't know if I can face him."I said, shoving them out the door.

As soon as they left, I heard a tapping on the window. Goemon was there. I opened the window and climbed up on the roof with him. I knew now I would have to be the one to tell him.

"Hi."I said.

"Hello."Goemon said.

"What is it?"

"I over heard what Lupin told Jigen about us. How do they know?"

"Uh, well. Last night we were sort of spyed on."

"By whom?"

"B-by Fujiko and Gyla. But Lupin wasn't supposed to hear. Nobody was. I didn't want to tell you."

We sat there for a while before Goemon said, "There is somthing I want to ask you."

"What?"I asked, my heart thumping as Goemon pulled out a diamon ring.

"Kiko, will you marry me?"

My heart skipped a beat, and it felt like my insides were doing the gymnastics. "Yes!"

Goemon nodded his head, and went to his room after slipping the ring on me.

I went into my room, and realized what I had just done. I had agreed to marry a man I had only loved for less than twentyfour hours. No, I thought. I had loved him my whole life, ever since we were kids back in Tokyo playing with tops and sword fought with wooden swords.

I opened the bathroom door and let Brandy out. She sat next to me on the bad, and licked my arm as I pet her head, and gave her a kiss.

"We couldn't find Goemon."Gyla said, as she and Fujiko entered the room out of breath. "He wasn't in his room and he wasn't in the lobby."

"I'm engaged!"I said.

"Your kidding. Its so much fun being engaged."Fujiko said.

"You were married?"I said, surprised.

"Well almost. But he was killed, and so was my second fioncee. Sad really. Of course, I only did it for thier money. They were very old men, and I figured they were probably just going to leave it to some snobby nephew, so I figured I'd put the money to better use."Fujiko said.

"And what use would that be?"I asked.

"To please myself of course. Then I could get any man I wanted with my beuty, brains, money and my charm."Fujiko said.

Gyla and I rolled our eyes. Fujiko was such an exagerator, at least, when she was still alive... Mwa ha ha ha! Mwa ha ha ha! ...Just kidding.

"Whens the wedding?"Gyla asked.

"I'm not sure, but I want to wait a while. About a year, I guess. Unless Goemon had other plans. I'll go ask."I said, walking out of the room.

I went to Goemons room, and said, "Uh, Goemon? Did you have any plans about the wedding?"

Goemon sat there for a minute, and said, "Yes. I had set a date on the thirteenth of March. We can go back to Tokyo so our family can be there. Do you want a different date?"

"No. That one sounds great."I said. "When are we going to tell the others? I already told Gyla and Fujiko."

"Now."Goemon said, when Jigen entered the room with Lupin.

"Hi. Whens the wedding?"Jigen asked.

"Whens the honeymoon?"Lupin asked.

"How'd you know?"I asked.

"A little black birdie told us."Jigen said.

"Gyla."I said.

"Mm hm."Lupin said, confirming it.

"The wedding is in March."Goemon said.

"Whens our honeymoon?"Lupin said to me.

"Get over yourself."I said.

"Eeep!"Lupin said, when I pulled out my sword, trying to scare him off me. "I get the picture."

Gyla burst in the room saying, "Hurry! Brandys having puppies. Quick!"

We all rushed to our room, to find Brandy in major pain.

"Does anyone know what to do here?"Fujiko asked frantically.

None did. Just then, Zenigata burst through the door, and stopped in his tracks. Then, as if he had completly forgotten he had trapped us all in one room, he helped deliver all seven puppies.

"We better get rid of these in a lake or somthing."Jigen said.

"No way are we gonna drown the cuties. Besides, Dad has dollar signs in his eyes."Gyla said.

"Yeah, but seeing as Zenigata was the only one who could help us, I say we give him a free pup."Lupin said, handing Zenigata one of the puppies.

"Thats so sweet."Zenigata said, putting the puppy in his coat pocket, with the puppies head sticking out. "I'll sell the rest for you while your all rotting in jail!"Zenigata clamped a pair of handcuffs on Lupin when he least expected. "Ha ha!"Zenigata said, as he walked around, and out the handcuffs on us all diagonally so that we were all attached to another person. I was hooked with Jigen, Goemon was hooked with Fujiko, and Gyla was hooked with Lupin.

"Now you all be good prisoners while I go get some police cars to get you."Zenigata said.

When he drove off, Jigen said, "Now we have our chance."Jigen slipped his off, as did the rest of us.

We sold the other puppies for one hundred a pup. Then left the country.