Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lupin the third series(number 8)

Hi. Kiko here. You won't guess what Lupin does this time to make Gyla Fujiko and I so angry. Its so bad we might even split up. To find out why, read on!

"The End?"

Well, we were in Canada, in the hotel. Lupin was out with Jigen and Goemon, and Gyla, Fujiko, Brandy and I were in thier hotel room. We were making plans for Goemons and mines wedding.

"So, will it be at your parents house or Goemons?"Gyla asked.

"We agreed on his, because all his family has been wed in thier house."I said.

"So what about the bachlorette party?"Fujiko asked. "Anything special planned?"

"I had a night on the town planned. You know, go to the mall, a club or two."I said.

"I see."Fujiko said. "And what about the bachlor party? What does Goemon have in mind?"

"He has somthing special planned. He buying the guys a martial arts class."I said. "I wish I could go see how they do. It would be funny to see Jigen and Lupin fall flat on their face."

"Really. I'd pay to see that."Gyla said.

"Mm hm."Fujiko agreed.

"Yeah. We'll see about that after I throw you in jail!"Zenigata said, running in with some other cops.

"Huh?! Zenigata?!"Fujiko said, staring at Zenigata with her eyes open wide.

"Thats right, and your all under arrest!"Zenigata said, walking towards us slowly, with his handcuffs in his hands.

"Yeah right!"Gyla said, pulling out her gun, and shooting the fan down, but Zenigata swiftly moved out of the way and smiled menacingly.

"That won't work this time Gyla."Zenigata said, the cop behind him.

Suddenly, before we knew it, he grabbed my wrists and pulled my arm behind my back, and handcuffed me, and I soon saw the other cops had done the same with Gyla and Fujiko.

I panicked. It was difficult to understand what had happened. We had just let Zengata walts on in and handcuff us, and we just stood there like morons. And now we were actually going to jail.

"B-b-but,"I stammered.

"You'll have plenty of time to say but in jail tomorrow in Japan."Zenigata said. "But then again,"his voice suddenly grew strangely familiar, "maybe I'll let you off for good behavior."Zenigata took his mask off, revealing Lupin. The same went for the two cops with Jigen and Goemon.

"YOU JERKS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO US! I'LL KILL YOU AS SOON AS THESE HANDCUFFS ARE OFF!"Fujiko yelled at them.

"DAD! WHY?"Gyla yelled.

"Goemon?"I asked, ashamed of him as he should of been of himself.

"Aw c'mon girls. Lighten up. It was just a harmless prank."Lupin said backing up. "N-no need to resort to violence. Really."

"You coward."Jigen said, pulling some keys out and unlocking the handcuffs.

Fujiko and Gyla beat up Lupin, but I was too ashamed of Goemon to do anything but walk to our room. I was so angry. I tried to sleep, but there was too much anger built up inside of me. Goemon came in soon.

"I am sorry for my behavior Kiko."he said softly. "I didn't think you would take it this personally."

I sat up and looked at him. "I don't. I feel sorry for your pathetic attempt to break the engagment."I said cruelly.

"Huh?"Goemon said. "N-no. I didn't mean it like that. I love you Kiko. If I didn't want us to get married I wouldn't have asked."

"I guess so. I need some time to be alone."I said. "I'll be in the lobby."

I went down to the lobby and tryed to think, but it was too much to handle. I soon found myself asleep on the couch. I had a dream about when Goemon and I were little kids, seven years old.

I was walking up the steps of an old temple, that was in ruins. It had been my grandfathers home. He used to tell me stories about great samurais, who fought to protect Tokyo. Then how one day a group of people had destroyed his home and the homes of many people, and how they had created a new village.

In the temple, was a stone thrown, chizzled in many places. Goemon sat in it. I walked up to the little Goemon as my seven year self, and as I grew nearer, I got bigger, and older, and Goemon stayed the same. I got to him, and looked at him. He tried to kiss me on the cheek, but I turned, not being able to understand why he had not gotten older, when in the corner, I saw a boy, and I walked towards him. He grew older as I approached, and was slowly turned into Jigen, and we kissed.

I woke up to Zenigata on the other side of the room. I didn't think he noticed me, but how wrong was I. He turned slightly my way, looking at me over his shoulder.

I got up, hoping he wouldn't notice, when he suddenly jumped around, and held a gun aiming at me.

"Ah ha! Didn't expect to see me, did you Kiko?"Zenigata said. "Now put the sword down, and show me where Lupins room is."

I pulled out my sword slowly, and let him think I was about to put it down, when I turned and sliced the tip of his gun off.

"All right, now hows about you get the hell out of here?"I asked.

"Huh?"Zenigata said, looking closely at the end of his gun. "He he. Uh, bye!"he turned tail and ran.

I went to the roof anf made sure he left quickly. His face was pale as he drove off into the night.

I looked at the stars as I laid on the roof. I thought about what my dream could have meant. Could it have meant Jigen was really my true love? If so, what about Goemon. Could it have meant Goemon never grew up, that his crush on me is nothing more than puppy love. I realized then and there, that I didn't truely love Goemon. The crush we agreed we had on one another was childish. Nothing more. But, Jigen? How could he be my true love? What does it mean?

To be continued...