Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third series(story 9)

Kiko here. If you don't remember the last time we met, let me give you a short flashback. Lupin, Goemon, and Jigen pulled a prank on us, and we got mad, so I took a nap and had a wierd dream, that I think was telling me that Jigen was my true love, and that I didn't truely love Goemon and that he didn't truely love me. Well, heres' your To be Continued story. Read on!

"Lost in a vortex of love"

To Be Continued...

But Jigen? Could he be my true love? What does it mean?

Then it occured to me that I had to tell Goemon that I didn't truely love him. That I had crush on him when we were kids, and now I don't, and that he has to grow up about it.

I knew it would be hard telling one of the wisest people I know to grow up, but I knew I had to move on, and so did he.

"Goemon."I said after a while and poking my head in the window. "I need to talk to you right now."

Goemon joined me on the roof and sat next to me quietly.

"Before Zenigata showed up, I had a dream in the lobby."I said.

"Zenigata was here?"Goemon asked.

"Yes. But I got rid of him so don't worry."I said. "But anyway, I want to tell you about my dream. I think an ansetor sent it to me, trying to tell me somthing. Well, we were seven again, you know, the age we were when we met? Well, I walked towards you, and as I did, I grew older, and you stayed the same. You liked me, but I rejected you because you were a child. Then, I saw a young Jigen. I walked towards him, and as I did, he grew older and when we kissed, he appeared as the Jigen we know today. Do you know what I'm trying to say?"I asked.

"Exactly. I had the same dream, only instead of me rejecting myself, I was rejecting you, and going to Fujiko. The thing is, she rejected me because was still young. Its very odd I must say. I have no feelings for Fujiko except hatred."Goemon said. "I returned to you, and grew up as I did."

I suddenly realized why I hadn't gotten the message strait. Zenigata had waken me up, and I didn't see the whole dream.

"I understand now."I said.

"I'm glad."Goemon said.

"Me too."I said. But I still had to tell him I didn't truely love him. "Th-the weddings off." I handed Goemon his ring back. "I'm going to sleep in Gyla and Fujiko's room tonight."

I walked off the roof into Gyla and Fujiko's room and laid down. I hoped he got the message.

When Gyla and Fujiko came in I poured my heart out to them, telling them everything that had happened. We didn't say anything the rest of the night.

That morning, I went into Goemon and mines room and gather my stuff in a cloth bag. As I walked out of the room, Goemon woke up and said, "Kiko? Where are you going?"

"I-I'm leaving you and the guys."I said, still with my back facing him. I couldn't bear to look into his eyes any longer. "I know I haven't been with you guys very long, but this way is better."

Goemon said, "And you weren't even going to say good-bye?"

"No. It would hurt even more."I said. "Please don't try to get me to come back."

"B-b-but, I thought,"Goemon stuttered.

"Well if you thought I was still going to stay with you guys you thought wrong. I must leave now. Good-bye Goemon. Our friendship is a thing of the past."I said, and walked out the door.

When I walked outside the hotel, I slammed my body against the wall and cried. Where was I going to go? I was so confused.

I bought a ticket for a flight to Tokyo. I was going home to my family. It was all I could think to do now that I left my friends. I didn't have anywhere to go.

"Sister? Kiko? Is that you? You've come home!"Kilo said when I walked in the door of my home. She gave me a hug and said, "Have you come back to your senses and left the thieves? Thats so wonderful!"

"What do you mean 'back to my senses'?"I asked, insulted.

"Well, you obviously went temporarily crazy and started hanging out with those terrible people. You were even going to marry Goemon."Kylo said.

"And since we're four and seven minutes older than you, we should get married first."Kilo said.

"I don't believe you two."I said, furiously. "Now I remember why I left home. Because you were always saying you were better than me, and that I could go crazy at anytime. Always critisizing me. You know what. I don't want to stay here while your living here. Good-bye."

I went to a hotel, where I found a very familiar car in the parking lot. It was Lupins. And after I spesifically asked them not to follow me. You can't imagine how angry I was.

I went in and foud the room Goemon was staying in and hammered on the door. When Goemon answered I said, "How could you do this to me?! I told you not to not to try and get me to come back! If you truely loved me you would respect my wishes."

Goemon looked at me for a while, and said, "I think you have it backwards. Since I do truely love you, I have to fight for your love."

"OK, now your acting like Lupin. Has he been filling your head with that kind of crap?"I asked. "You need to grow up before I even consider true love between us."

"Love isn't somthing you consider."Goemon said. "Its somthing that happens. And thats happened to us. Understand that."

"Don't tell me about my feelings."I said. Then it hit me. He had grown up. "I'm sorry, I guess I was being a little rude. I guess you have grown up, and now its my turn."

And we kissed.

The next day, Lupin said to us, "Have ya'll made up yet? I want to go Uruguay"

"Yeah. The weddings back on."I said, showing them the ring I wore again.

"Good, because I hear Uruguay has some fabulouse chili."Lupin said.

"I still can't believe you actually were going back to live with those bitches you call your sisters."Jigen said.

"Me either."I agreed.

"Well, If the weddings back on, we have only one month to go to Uruguay and back."Gyla said.

"Well, lets go."Fujiko said.