Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 10)

Hey! Kiko here. Guess what. This is the wedding story! I can't wait. Except for one uninvited guest. To find out who it is... Read on!

"The wedding that almost wasn't"

We were in Uruguay, and the wedding was in one week, and we were boarding the plane to Tokyo.

"So, your brother is meeting us at the gate?"Jigen asked Goemon.

"Yes. He'll give us a lift back to our house."Goemon said.

"Hey Goemon. Have any sisters?"Lupin asked.

"Mm hm. But hands off."Goemon said, knowing what Lupin was thinking.

"Hee hee."Lupin giggled.

When we got off the plane, a man that looked exactly like Goemon.

"You didn't tell us your brother was an identical twin, Goemon."Jigen said.

"I know. I thought it be funny to see your reaction. This is Joemon."Goemon said.

"Pleased to meet you."Fujiko said.

"Very pleased to meet you."Joemon said.

Fujiko punched him.

"Lets just go."Fujiko said.

When we got outside, there were no cars. Just small pod like things with bars in front.

"This is mine."Joemon said, helping us into one of the pods. He stayed outside, and lifted the poles and ran us to a house.

"When you said your brother was giving us a lift, I didn't know you meant it litterally."Jigen said.

When we got to the house, a bunch of people waiting for us. A big fat woman came and gave Goemon a huge hug.

"Mother, you are embarassing me."Goemon said.

"And is this your bride?"The woman asked Goemon, looking at Fujiko. "She is as beutiful as a flower in the beginning of spring."She walked up and gave Fujiko a hug like Goemons.

"UH! GET OFF ME YOU OLD HAG!"Fujiko screamed.

The woman put Fujiko down and slapped her across the face.

"I don't want you to marry her!"The woman yelled at Goemon.

I blushed, and couldn't help laughing out loud, as did Jigen, Lupin, Gyla and Goemon.

"Whats so funny?!"the woman asked furiously.

"Th-thats n-not my b-bride."Goemon said between bursts of laughter. He pointed to me.

"This is the little Kikyo that you played with?"the woman asked, looking at me, then back at Fujiko. "Of course. I knew this ugly fart was not sweet little Kikyo."She came over and gave me a huge hug, temporarily disabling my breathing.

"Aw, it is nice to see you again."she said.

"You to Kagome."I said.

"And who are your little friends?"Kagome asked.

"My friends are Lupin, Jigen, Fujiko, and Lupins daugter, Gyla."Goemon said.

"A pleasure to meet you. Uh, Kiko, where are your sisters?"Kagome asked.

"They aren't invited to the wedding."I said.

"Oh. So Goemon, what line of work are you in?"Kogome asked.

"I, uh, well, I'm a paramedic."Goemon lied. He and I knew his mother would kick us out if she knew we were thieves.

"Thats good. Oh, your probably wondering who everyone else is."Kagome said.

"I'm Oneko."A girl said.

"And I'm Huniko."another girl said.

"Alright. Its late. Lets go inside."Kagome said.

We went inside. Lupin, Jigen, Gyla, and Fujiko slept in the living room. Goemon and I slept in the guest room.

The next morning was the day of the bachlorette party.

"So what are we going to do first?"Huniko asked.

"A club!"Fujiko said.

"No, the mall!"Gyla said.

"Lets have a vote."I said. "All in favor of mall?"

Everyone except Fujiko raised thier hand. We went to the mall, and I finally found the best wedding gown. It was light green and had light blue trim.

Then we went to a club, and we got so drunk we almost crashed on the way back to Goemons house.

"So,"Goemon said later that night as we laid in bed. "What did you all do?"

"Well, I got my wedding dress, and we went to a club."I said. "And I'm exhasted."

"The wedding is in only one day."Goemon said.

"Thank-you captain point out the obviouse."I said. "I'm curiouse to know what your going to wear. I know you'd never wear a tuxedo."I said.

"For our wedding day I would if you were willing to wear a dress."Goemon said.

"Thats nice. No go to sleep."I said.

The next day when I woke up, Goemon was already gone, as well as Jigen, Lupin and Joemon to the martial arts academy. They were taking the one day all day special.

When they came back late that night, Lupin and Jigen were thrashed and mangled.

"Goemon,"Lupin said as they flopped onto the couch. "I would kill you if I had the strength to pull my gun out."

"Right."Goemon said sarcastically.

Goemon and Joemon acted as if they just came back from massage therapy.

The next day was the day of the wedding.

As I walked down the aisle, accompanied by my Father I noticed my sisters were there too, even though I hadn't invited them.

I looked ahead of me, into my future husbands eyes. He wore a black tuxedo, and I had an odd feeling it was one of Jigens many look alike tuxedo's.

As Goemon was about to put the ring on me, somone yelled, "Your all under arrest!"it was Zenigata.

"Hurry, put the ring on!"I said, and Goemon quickly put the ring on as Lupin and the gang got the car ready for our get away.

We ran to it, Zenigata hot on our trail. We hopped in, and Lupin floored it, and before you could say "Gotcha!" we were gone.