Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin the third series(story 11)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! We found out of a haunted house that hides a pricless painting. Was that noise? We're all getting a little freaked out! Read on!

"Haunted House thieves"

We were in New Zealand at an auction, when we spotted a very valuable piece that people don't know is worth a lot of money.

"Do I hear twohundred dollars?"the auctioneer asked. "Going once, twice, SOLD to the man with the red jacket!"

"Oh man, we're gonna be rich. These people are so stupid not to know how valuable this is!" Lupin gloated.

"I hear ya man."Jigen said.

When we got back to the hotel, we brought the painting in to make sure it wasn't a fake.

"It isn't real?!"Lupin yelled, checking over the painting again.

"Nope."Goemon said.

I took the painting, and put it up to the light. saw somthing was inside it. I took out my sword and and sliced it in half. Goemon caught the envelope and opened it.

"Number six-fiftyseven,"Goemon said reading the piece of paper, "Moss branch lane."

"An address?"Gyla said.

"Yep."Jigen said, taking the piece of paper, looking at it, and handing it to me.

"Probably where the real mc coy is."I said.

"Gyla, find out where this house is."Lupin said.

"You mean your actually going to let me drive the car?!"Gyla said excitedly.

"Your right. Jigen, go with her."Lupin said.

"Why do I have to go in a car with a teenager driving it?"Jigen said.

"Because your her uncle."Lupin said.

"Your her Dad."Jigen said.

"Eeerr, FINE!"Lupin said.

"Alright!"Gyla said, grabbing the key to the car and running out to it.

"Think its wise for her to be driving?"I asked Lupin while he was on his way out.

"Well, if she does crash, at least there'll be more money for us."Lupin said jokingly.

When he closed the door, Jigen said, "Twenty bucks she hits a tree."

"I'll take you up on that bet."Goemon said, holding up twenty bucks. "I bet she hits a light pole."

"I bet she does just fine."I said, holding up a twenty dollar bill.

Forty-five minutes later, Lupin and Gyla walked in.

"Pay up."I said, taking the money from Jigen and Goemon.

Lupin sat down at the desk and had two pieces of paper, and started writing.

"Writing to old pops again?"Jigen asked.

"Yep, and Fujiko."Lupin said.

"Your asking for trouble everytime you write to them you know."Gyla said. "If you want pops to stop chasing us, you need to stop telling him where you'll be."

"And Fujiko usually has somthing up her sleeve to keep the painting all to herself." Goemon said.

"And even if she didn't, we'd have to make it a six way split, leaving less money for us."I said.

"Yeah, I know, but somhow it always ends up costing more when I leave her out of things."Lupin said. "And this house is so creepy looking, old pops will think it was a prank letter."

"Naw. He knows your a gentleman thief." Jigen said.

"Yeah, your right."Lupin said.

"You say this house is creepy. How so?"Goemon asked.

"You'll see what we mean tomorrow."Gyla said.

The next day, Fujiko was there right before we were about to leave.

"You weren't going to leave without me were you?"Fujiko asked.

"Well, I didn't know if you would come or not."Lupin said.

"Do I ever miss out?"Fujiko asked.

"Well, lets go. I'm driving."Gyla said.

"Driving my ass. Lupins driving."Fujiko said.

Gyla's eye started to twitch out of anger.

When we got to the house, I could see why Lupin thought the house was creepy. A car was parked in the back. Probably Zenigata was using it and didn't want us to see it.

We went in, and suits of armor line the hallway. Doors coverd either side of the hall. Spider webs covered the walls. The house seemed a hundred years old.

"Man, this place is creepy."Jigen said.

"Yeah."Lupin agreed.

"Whatever."Fujiko said.

"Your not creeped out by this place?"I asked.

"No. Why would I be afraid of an old house that has a picture in it worth millions?"Fujiko asked.

"Good point."I said, but I was still kind of creeped out.

"So, any idea where the painting might be hidden?"Goemon asked.

"Notta clue."Lupin said. "Lets split up gang."

"No way."Jigen said. "Whenever Scooby-doo and the gang split up, they always end up ramming thier heads into the eachother."

"Right."Lupin said.

Just then, Zenigata ran past us, yelling, "Run for your life!"

"Hey pops,"Lupin said, wondering why he hadn't stopped to arrest us.

"What was up with that?"Goemon asked, staring at Zenigata, still running down the hall.

"I don't know, but I'm thinking we should forget the painting and get out of here."Gyla said.

"No way! Just because some supersticiouse cop was scared, doesn't mean I'm backing out." Fujiko said.

"Yeah."Lupin said.

We took a few more steps, before all of us except Fujiko who was trudging behind, fell through a trap door.

"Ha! Suckers!"Fujiko yelled down to us. "Guess I'll get the picture all to myself. Don't worry though, I'll throw a rope down once I get my picture."

"Hey, look! The picture!"Gyla said, holding the picture we were looking for.

"Now how do we get out of here?"I asked.

"These stairs."Lupin said, walking up some stairs. "The doors locked."Lupin said as he jiggled the doorknob.

"Allow me."Goemon said, slicing the door down.

We got out, and left Fujiko inside. She apperently got out OK, because she sent us a letter a week later saying she never found the picture.