Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 12)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hey! Kiko here! You'll never guess who falls in love with Lupin. Actually, two people do. The second persons a doozy! To find out, read on!

"The Love God"

We were in Hawaii at a tiki museum, and noticed one called "Love god". Underneath on the legend I read, "The love god makes the person who touches it fall in love with the first person they see."

"Thats a lot of crap."Fujiko said, looking at it.

"I don't know. Maybe you should touch it and find out."Lupin said.

"Yeah I will."Fujiko said.

"Huh?"Lupin said. "You mean?"

"Of course. Were actually not going to steal from a museum?"Fujiko asked.

"Uh..."Lupin said.

"Are you kidding man?"Jigen asked.

"I thought we could take a vacation and just enjoy the sights for once."Lupin said.

"Yeah right."Gyla said. "You were probably planning on cutting us out of the profits."

"Huh?"Lupin said. He was outraged. "I'm not like Fujiko!!"

"I beg your pardon?!"Fujiko said.

"You heard me. I'm not a lying cheating bitch like you!"Lupin yelled.

We looked around and everyone was staring at us. I was so embarrassed.

"Quit acting like a teenager Lupin. Your a grown man for heavens sake and your making a fool of youself."Jigen said.

"Not to mention getting on the bitch's,"Goemon said, and paused to correct himself, "I mean, Fujiko's, bad side."

"Eerr."Fujiko's face was turning red. "This time I won't even bother to trick you. I'll just steal it myself."Fujiko turned and walked off.

"Oh yeah?!"Lupin yelled. "Not if we get to it first!"

"I don't want that thing."Jigen said, on the way back to the hotel.

"Well too bad."Lupin said. "We have to teach Fujiko a lesson."

"Do it yourself."Goemon said.

"Yeah man."Jigen said.

"I'm out too."I said.

"Aw, don't worry Dad."Gyla said. "I'll help you."

"Thanks."Lupin said.

When we got back to the hotel it was seven p.m.

"The Museum closes at ten, so everyone will have left by about ten thirty. No way Fujiko can cut closer than us."Gyla said.

"You have my brians."Lupin said.

They waited until it was time. Then Lupin and Gyla left.

"Huh?!"Lupin said, when he got to museum. He saw Fujiko holding the tiki god.

Fujiko looked at him and ran to him, and started hugging him.

"What the hell are you doing?"Lupin asked, trying to shove Fujiko off him.

"I love you Lupin. Kiss me!"Fujiko said, putting her lips on Lupins.

"Get off him!"Gyla yelled at her.

Lupin gave in, and kissed Fujiko.

"Dad? What are you doing?"Gyla said, outraged. "You said just four hours ago she was a bitch!"

"Grownups are able to make out, uh, I mean make up."Lupin said.

Then Gyla realized, it was the tiki god that had made Fujiko fall in love with Lupin. Gyla drove them back to the hotel, because they couldn't take thier hands off eachother. Gyla had put gloves on and put the tiki god in the trunk.

When she got back, Fujiko and Lupin came in first and started making out on the couch next to Goemon and Jigen.

Goemon and Jigen jumped up.

"What the hell's going on?!"Jigen yelled.

"Huh?!"Goemon asked.

"I'm curiouse myself."I said.

"Its this stupid tiki god. It made Fujiko fall in love with Lupin."Gyla answered, holding up the tiki love god.

I reaced for it, but Gyla said, "Don't. It'll make you fall in love with me. That'd be creepy."

"Oh!"I said, pulling my hand back quickly.

Gyla put it on the table and took her gloves off.

"Man, they can't take thier hands off eachother."Jigen said.

"Just pray they keep thier clothes on."Goemon said.

"Mm hm."I agreed.

"What now?"Goemon asked.

"Hopefully it'll wear off soon, but until it does, we're going to have to keep an eye on them so Fujiko doesn't do anything she'll regret when she come to her senses."Gyla said.

"She's a bitch. I say we let them do whatever they want."Jigen said.

Just then we heard a crack, and saw Fujiko had slapped Lupin hard.

"Ow."Lupin said. "Why'd ya do that?"

"Because your a rude obnoctiouse pig."Fujiko said, storming out.

"Man, she's pissed."Jigen said.

"Of course."Goemon said.

"I would be to if I made out with sombody like Lupin against my will."I said.

"Hey!"Lupin said. "What do you mean 'sombody like Lupin'?"

"Isn't it obviouse?"Goemon said.

"Aha! Gotcha now!"Zenigata said, bursting through the door. "I know you stole this tiki!"he picked up the tiki love god before we had a chance to wanr him about it.

Zenigata was still staring at Lupin, when his lips puckered and he ran towards lupins with his arms wide open for a hug.

"Eee!"Lupin said, jumping on the couch, and jumping towards the door. He ran out, with Zenigata following with his lips still puckered.