Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Thid Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 14)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hey! Kiko here! You'll never guess who drops by for visit. Read on!

"Only Time Will Tell"

We were stopping by Ireland, and we were sleeping peacfully right before a loud crash was heard coming from Lupins room.

"What the hell was that?!"I yelled to Goemon.

He sat up and looked at me. "I don't know. Lets find out."

"Lets go! Lupin might be hurt!"I said, pulling Goemon out fo bed, who was still in his underware, and I in my nightgown.

We rushed out to the hall where we met Jigen, Gyla and Fujiko. We ran to Lupins room and knocked on the door. We waited a few minutes, and we were about to knock the door over when about four hands reached out and grabbed us, pulling us in.

We were insantly knocked out. A few hours later, we woke up tied into chairs and groggy, but we immeadiatly were wide awake as we saw some old people sitting on a couch and talking to Lupin quietly, with wide grins on all thier faces.

"Huh? Lupin, what the hell?!"Jigen yelled.

"Quiet Jigen."Lupin whispered. "You want sombody to over hear us?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"Jigen asked, quieter.

"Jigen, meet me."Lupin said to Jigen, gestering to one of the old men.

"What are you talking about?"Jigen said.

The old man said to one of the women, "How about that Fuji-cakes? He doesn't recognize his best friend."he let out a short wheezy laugh.

"Hey,"an old chinese looking man said. "I thought I was your best friend too."

"Aw, don't make him pick man."the last old man said.

"Whats with all the old people?"Gyla said.

"I'm not old!"a woman protested. She was probably in her fourties.

"I spy a wrinkle."Gyla said, looking hard.

"Where?!"The woman said, quickly pulling out a handsize mirror and putting on base.

"Give it to me straight Lupin. Who are these old-timers?"Fujiko said. I realized Goemon was still unconciouse.

"Well, the truth? These old-timers are us from the future."Lupin said. "This is me, Fujiko, Goemon, Kiko, you and the young one is Gyla."

We gawked at the people.

"I look just like Mom did."Gyla said quietly, as a tear slid down her face.

"I'm old!"Fujiko cried in terror.

"Get over it quick."the future Fujiko said. "You will eventually, I know."

"You don't actually expect me to believe that do you?"Jigen asked.

"Well if you don't yet, ask me a question only you would know."The future Jigen said.

"Fine."Jigen said. "Whats my middle name?"

The future Jigen whispered somthing in Jigens ear, and Jigens eyes widened.

"I don't believe it. You really are me."Jigen said in shock. "Tell me, do I ever get married?"

"Sorry, we're not allowed to tell anything about the future. We only came back to make you rich."Fujiko said.

"Eer, I hate you now and I hate you in the future."Jigen said. "Right?"Jigen asked the future Jigen.

"Can't tell."Lupin said.

Jigen nodded while the other future people weren't looking.

"Will you untie us now?"I asked.

"I have so much to learn."The future me said, untieing me.

Lupin freed the rest of us, and Goemon came back to his senses. I explained everything to him. He didn't argue.

"Now whats this about getting us rich?"Jigen asked. "We already are, kind of."

"We'll tell you guys when you get some clothes on."The future Lupin said. "Except you Fujiko, you can take yours off."

The future Fujiko slapped the future Lupin. Then Fujiko slapped Lupin.

"What was that for?"Lupin asked. "I didn't say it."

"You will when we're they're age."I said.

"Very funny."Lupin said. "So, do I ever do it with Fujiko?"Lupin asked his future self.

"I wish I could tell you, but I just can't. It would effect the balance in time."the future Lupin said.

"Oh man."Lupin said, dissapointed.

We went and got some clothes on.

"Now down to buisiness."the future Lupin said. "We are going to give you the time machine so we can be rich."

We all had dollar signs in our eyes.

The future Gyla burst out in tears.

"Whats the matter?"the future Goemon asked.

Gyla whispered somthing in his ear, and they disapeared into thin air, just like that.

"Whoa, what just happened?"Goemon asked.

"I don't know, but I guess We'll know somday."Lupin said.