Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Thid 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 15)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! We all meet our doubles! How wierd can you get? Mine is a woman named Monica. Wait, another Lupin? The world can't handle another Lupin, but I may be able to handle another Goemon,... Read on!

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

We were in North America, I was in a mall with the rest of the gang. I was at a shoe store. "Oh my god, these shoes are perfect! How much?"the woman next to me asked a worker. She had wavy black hair and a pale complection like me.

I looked at the shoes she was trying on, and they were so cute, I had to have a pair just like them.

"Excuse me,"I said to her. "Where did you find those gorgeouse shoes?"

"Oh, third row, left side, bottom shelf."she said.

"Thanks."I said. "By the way, my name is Kiko."

"Hi, my name is Monica."she said. "Do you travel often? I noticed your outfit. Very stylish."

I have no clue why she thought my samurai outfit was stylish, but I said, "Um, thanks. I've been to almost every continent."

"Really? How interesting. I must intoduce you to my friends."Monica said.

"And I'll introduce you to mine, after a quick stop at the food court."I said, we walked out of the store together, nobody even noticed I was wearing shoes unpaid for out. Not even Monica.

When we got to the food court, we saw Goemon and a man sitting at a table talking.

"Oh, hey Chandler!"Monica hollered to the man at the same time I hollered to Goemon.

The men looked at us.

"You know him?"I asked Monica at the same time I asked her the same thing about Chandler.

"Yeah, hey Chandler, over here!"Monica said.

The man got up and walked over to us.

"Kiko, this is Chandler, my husband."Monica said.

"And this is Goemon, mine."I said.

"Hey where did you two meet?"asked Goemon.

"We met at the shoe store."replied Monica. "Where did you two meet?"

"Uh, we met in the mens department." Chandler said.

"Goemon in the mens department?"I asked.

"I was buying a gift for Joemon."Goemon said.

"Uh huh."I said, knowing he meant 'buying' very loosly.

"So Monica, where's Rachel and Phoebe?"Chandler asked scratching behind his ear and looking around.

"Oh, you know what, I think they said they were looking for outfits."Monica said. "What about Joey and Ross?"

"I don't know, we all split up, but I think they left."Chandler said.

"So Kiko,"Monica said, "Where's the rest of friends?"

"Who knows."I said.

"Gyla!"Goemon said, pointing to Gyla and Fujiko standing by two other women, one tall with blonde hair, the other with brown hair holding a baby.

"Oh, Emma! Rachel, Phoebe! Over here!"Monica yelled to the women.

They turned and all walked over to us.

"Hi Aunt Kiko, Uncle Goemon."Gyla said.

"And who are you?"Fujiko asked Monica and Chandler.

"This is Monica and Chandler."Rachel said.

We introduced everyone and went back to the hotel. We agreed it was a major coincidince we all ran into eachother.

When we walked in the hotel, Lupin and a man, Joey, were watching baywatch.

"Ah hem!"Fujiko grunted to get Lupin's attention.

Lupin and Joey looked, and immeadiatly changed the channel to the science channel, as if they would actually watch it.

"And where did you two meet?"Fujiko asked suspiciously.

"Uh, I, um, a gym?"Lupin stuttered.

"A strip joint."Joey said cooly.

Lupin looked at Joey as if he was crazy while Fujiko stuck out her jaw in rage and Lupin smiled at her innocently.

"What?"Joey asked Lupin after Lupin hit him upside the head.

"Hey man, uh, where's Ross?"Chandler asked Joey.

"At central perk, with a dude named Jigen, had a strange beard."Joey said.

"Thats Jigen alright."Goemon said.

"Yep."Gyla said.

"They'll be back later."Lupin said.

"How you doin'?"Joey asked Fujiko.

"Hey! Hands off!"Lupid defensivly.

"Hey, sorry dude."Joey said backing off.

When Jigen and Ross got back, Emma took her first step.

"Oh my god, LOOK!"Rachel yelled pointing at Emma, who was beggining to walk towards Jigen.

When she got to him, she lifted her arms to be picked up.

"Huh?"Jigen asked. "Go to your Daddy. Your sweet."Jigen picked her up and sat her in his lap.

"Jigen, are you feeling alright?"Goemon asked, looking at Jigen as if he was crazy.

"Oh my gosh, she likes you."Ross said to Jigen.

"And I thought you hated kids."Lupin said.

"I have a soft spot for this one."Jigen said. He kissed Emma on the head, and placed her on the ground.

Emma walked to Gyla.

"Hey sweetie!"Gyla picked her up, and Emma started to cry.

"Looks like your not a kid person."Goemon said.

Zenigata pulled up I saw, because I was sitting by the windows.

"You guys gotta go!"I said, quickly usherring the people to the door.

"But,"Jigen said.

"Go guys!"I said and pushed them into the hall.

"Hey, keep in touch!"Rachel called to us as I closed the door.

"B-but-"Jigen said.

"Get over it, after all, I bet Kiko's planning on having a baby."Lupin said jokingly.