Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third series(story 17)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! Who does this dog belong to, and wheres Lupin? I guess you'll never know unless you Read on!

"Fido Lupin"

We were in China at a restraunt.

"Thats some good eaten there man."Jigen said, wiping his face and leaning back. "I'm stuffed."

"I agree."Goemon said.

"How do you use,"Lupin muttered frustrated, holding a chop stick in each hand and trying to pick up a piece of rice with. "these damn sticks?"

We left after getting our fourtune cookies.

"I don't believe in fortune."Lupin said. "Its a lot of superstition if you ask me. And I'm not superstitouse."

"Why don't you believe in the fortune cookies?" Gyla asked.

"Because, theres a lonely man who is too ugly to have a girlfriend and his parents commited suicide to have a son ugly as him so he lives in his basement and has nothing better to do with his life than to write little peices of paper and scam people by stuffing them into disgusting tasting crackers and selling them to chinese restraunts."Lupin said.

"Well,"Fujiko said. "That was pretty specific."

We all laughed except Lupin, who looked pissed. He threw his fortune cookie into the trash before even looking at the cookie.

"Hey man, thats bad luck."Jigen said.

"Don't tell me your supersticouse."Lupin said.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Lupin on this one. Superstitions are stupid."Fujiko said.

"Yeah, I'm kind of supersticouse."Jigen said. "But don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessed with them."

"Hmm."Lupin grunted.

The next morning, we were locked out of Lupin's hotel room. He wouldn't answer the door. We were all at his door.

"Lupin!"Fujiko called inside. "Come on, stop trying to scare us!"

There was no reply from inside.

"C'mon man, we know your in there! Open up!"Jigen hollered.

"Dad! Don't make me cut the door down! Cause you know I will!"Gyla said, pulling out her sword, and reaching it back about to slice the door down.

Goemon pulled out his sword and blocked hers from hitting the door just in time. Gyla looked at him strangely. Goemon shook his head as he said, "You know better. If you cut the door down, we'll have to pay for it."

"Oh,"Gyla said, putting her sword away. "I forgot. Sorry Uncle Goemon. It won't happen again."

"It better not."I said. "I'm starting to get worried about Lupin. If this is a bad joke, I am so going to kill him."

"I agree."Fujiko said.

Fujiko reached into the weapon strap she kept on her thigh and pulled out a small pocket knife, and stuck it in the keyhole, and wiggled it until we heard a click.

Goemon reached for the door knob, and it opened.

We walked inside and found nobody inside.

Goemon pulled his sword out and stared at it intensly for a few secinds and said, "There is no shadow, so at least he is safe, for now."

"Thats good."I said.

"But where is he?"Fujiko said.

"I don't know, but we better look around for him."Goemon said.

"Maybe he left a note."Gyla said looking on the table.

There was no note.

"Where would he go without telling us?"I asked.

"Like Goemon said, we better look."Jigen said. "I'll check the bars."he walked out of the room.

"Typical. You just want to drink."Fujiko said.

Jigen looked up and smiled, slightly blushing.

"I'll check the shops."Gyla said.

"I'll join you."Fujiko said, leaving with Gyla.

"I guess I'll check the restraunts."I said.

"And I'll check the streets."Goemon said.

We all went sepererate ways, with no luck, except a tame wolf kept following Fujiko and Gyla.

Fujiko and Gyla went in the dressing room, and the wolf tryed to follow Fujiko into hers, but was immeaiatly noticed and shoved out, and sat outside waiting.

"I'm real worried about Lupin Gyla."Fujiko said inside one changing room.

Gyla said from inside the other, "Me too. You think hes alright?"

"Of course."Fujiko said. "He may be a sex crazy pig, but I love him."

"EEW!"Gyla yelled disgusted. "TMI!"

"Sorry."Fujiko said. "But its true. Be glad your his daughter and not his girlfriend."

"EEW! JUST DON"T TALK ANYMORE!"Gyla said. "I don't want to know that."

The wolf's ears immeadiatly shot up when Fujiko said she loved Lupin, and his tail wagged uncontrollably. He started panting.

Fujiko and Gyla walked out.

"I wish this wolf would would stop following us. He's giving me the creeps."Fujiko said.

"I don't mind him."Gyla said, patting the wolf on the head.

"Do you think Lupin dissapearing had somthing to do with the fortune cookie he threw away yesterday?"Fujiko asked.

The wolfs ear pricked immeadiatly, and he ran all the way to the hotel trash can, and dug in it.

Zenigata walked by and looked confused at the wolf, and muttered somthing to himself and walked on past.

"Hey! SHOO!"The hotel manager said, trying to scare the wolf away.

The looked at him in a non-threanted way, and ate a cookie, and somehow turned into Lupin.

He was in the hotel when we gave up looking for the day.

"Where were you?"Fujiko yelled.

"I can't tell, but I did hear you said you loved me."Lupin said.

"I never said anything like that."Fujiko said, in denial.

"Sure."Lupin said. "But I know you do, so give me a kiss."

Fujiko punched him in the jaw.