Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 18)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiki here! Where did these strange letters come from? Whos blackmailing us? It says sombody might die! And Goemons sword has the shadow on it. Are we going to loose a team member?! Read on!

We were in London viewing the sights.

"Hey, wheres the leaning tower of pizza?"Lupin asked, studying a map.

"You idiot,"I said to him. "Your thinking of italy."

"Oh, I knew that."Lupin said, blushing.

"Yeah right."Gyla said, rolling her eyes.

Lupin stuck his tounge at her, and Gyla stuck out her tounge back.

"Lupin, you need stop acting like a teenager." Jigen said.

"I agree."Goemon said. "Its very embarrassing. Haven't you noticed?"

"Noticed what?"Lupin said.

"Noticed that your an adult now."Goemon said, smiling.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."Lupin said hastily.

"Ah ha! I gotcha now Lupin!"A familiar voice rang out amoungst the numerouse crowd.

"Eer, WHERE"D HE COME FROM?!"Lupin yelled, running ahead of us, as we turned so Zenigata couldn't see our faces as he ran past after Lupin.

"Think we should help him?"Goemon asked.

"Naw. He deserves to run. After all, teenagers have lots of energy."Jigen said.

We laughed, and went back to the hotel. There was a letter on the table. It read:

Dear Lupin The Third,

You do not know me, but I have heard a lot about you. You have stolen from every country in the world at least twice, you have a daughter named Gyla, and your best friends, Jigen, Goemon, Fujiko, and Kiko. The officer thats has followed you ever since you were first reported stealing in Japan on April 18, 1996, is Inspector Zenigata. You are only seen wearing a red suit, blue tie, white pants and white shirt, with the red jacket unbuttoned. You are madly in love with Fujiko, and Gyla's mother died five years ago, and Gyla is now seventeen. You are 34 years old. Fujiko is 32 years old, Jigen is 38 years old, Goemon is 35 years old, and Kiko is 33 years old. I know none of my information is incorrect, for I have been reading you up in books, magazines, newspapers, and on the internet. As you can see, I know where you are staying, and I ask a favor of you. There is an ancient souvineer of Elvis Aaron Presly's hidden within the construction of Big Ben. Retreive it for me, and leave it in the city park in the trashcan near the third bench to your left when you walk in, it will be empty, awaiting Elvis's original Heartbreak Hotel album.

I bet your wondering why on Earth you should do this for me. Well, This evening as you ate you lunch, you were actually eating a microscopic bomb, that will go off if you don't do this favor for me tonight by eleven o' clock.

Yours truely,

The Jaguar

Gyla fainted.

"We have to find Lupin, NOW!"I yelled.

"I'LL CHECK THE BARS!"Jigen yelled.

"Is it me,"Goemon asked. ",or is it always Lupin who turns out missing?"

"The second one."I said, running out the door with him.

We immeadiatly found him running the opposite way, into the hotel, followed by Jigen.

We ran inside with them as Lupin read and re-read the letter, studying it very carefully.

"Hey Jigen, what time is?"Lupin asked.

Jigen pulled up his sleeve and looked at him watch and said, "Eight forty-five. Are you actually going down without a fight?"

Lupin sighed wearily and said, "I have no choice. Its either die or steal for another. Not much of an option whether I do or not. Lets go guys."

"Hey man,"Jigen said. "Aren't you forgetting somthing?"

"Like what?"Lupin asked.

"You've been in this type of situation before."Jigen reminded him. "Except this time the bomb isn't straped to you, its inside of you."

"And last time all you did was slip it off."Goemon pointed out.

"But I can't slip the bomb out."Lupin said. Suddenly his eyes widened. "Y-you mean I have to-"

Goemon and Jigen nodded.

To be continued...