Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 19)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hi! Kiko here! Here's your "To be continued" episode. In case you've forgotten, Lupin swallowed a bomb and is being blackmailed by a person using the name 'The Jaguar'. If you thought 'The Scorpion' was scary, wait untill you get a load of this guy! Talk about freaky! Read on!

"The Jaguar"

Gyla finally woke up an hour later, after we had already left to go to Big Ben to retreive the Album.

"Uh, Dad?"Gyla whispred, rubbing her aching head.

We were in the car on the way to Big Ben.

"Hey man, isn't that it there?"Jigen asked, pointing to a tall building with a clock on top.

"Yep."Lupin said, pulling in an alleyway.

We got out, and walked up the stairs, and broke into the door leading to the inside of the structure.

It was very wide and vast.

"Man,"Jigen said. "You think they'd put all this space to better use."

The walls echoed his voice.

"So, where is the Album?"Goemon asked.

"Dunno, but we better get looking."I said.

"Split up gang!"Lupin said.

"No, not that again."Jigen said. "This place doesn't look scary, but Scooby-doo would be scared anyway, and he's always right."

"Fine."Lupin said, and then he muttered under his breath, "Superticiouse kook."

"Look!"I said, pointing to a ledge holding a safe.

"Ding ding ding! We hit the jackpot!"Jigen said.

"Yes, I bet thats where the album is." Goemon said.

Goemon jumped up and brought it down.

"It is very light. Sure theres anything in it?"Goemon asked.

"There had better be."Jigen said, looking at his watch. "Its half an hour before eleven."

"Great."Lupin said, pulling out a swiss army knife and jabbing it into the crest, and prying it open.

We looked inside, and the dusty album sat there, and read, Heartbreak Hotel.

"OK, Lets hurry and go to the park."I said.

We grabbed the album and left.

On our way to the park, two cars pulled right in front of us, nearly causing a wreck.

Lupin opened his door and began walking to the cars.

"Hey man!"Jigen said. "We don't have time! Its a quarter till eleven!"

"Just let me handle this."Lupin grunted. "Hey you! Can't you drive? Are you drunk or somthing?"

Out of one car, Gyla fell out and leaned on Lupin, who looked at her as if she was crazy. Out other car, Zenigata jumped out, and yelled, "I'll arrest you for that!"then he took a good look at Lupin and Gyla, and his eyes widened. "I should've known! Lupin! Gyla, your under arrest!"

He ran at Lupin, who carried Gyla back to the car, because she was stumbling all over the place. He floored it, and I looked back in time to see Zenigata running at us, and very quickly dissapearing from sight.

"That was close."Goemon said.

"Now Gyla, what the hell were you doing in that stolen car?"Lupin asked, frustrated.

"I-I dont remember D-Daddy, but I have to throw up. C-could you pull over a sec?"Gyla stuttered, almost as if she was beginning to become unconciouse.

"Are you DRUNK?!"Lupin yelled, smelling the beer on her breath.

"I-I don't remember, but I have to throw up reeeeeeal bad."Gyla said, and held her hand over her mouth.

"There's no time! I have to go to the park before eleven! And you are so grounded from leaving the hotel when we get back.

"You know what would go good on a cheese sandwich?"Gyla asked drunkenly. "Cheese."she burst out laughing.

"You know what would go good with beer?" Jigen asked. "Achohal."

I slapped him upside the head and said, "Don't encourage her!"

"Well she went drinking without me. I might as well act like I'm drunk."Jigen said.

I slapped him upside the head again.

When we arrived at the park, nobody was there. At least, noboby we could see. Everything was silent, not even the crickets chirped.

"Why are we here Daddy?"Gyla asked. "I feel dizzy."she burst out laughing again.

"You have to stay in the car."Lupin said.

"Well, I know I found you for a reason, but I remember it. Its somthing r-really bad though."Gyla said, and passed out in the back seat.

We got out of the car, and put the Album in the trashcan as instructed. Then we hid in some nearby bushes adnd waited.

A figure appeared a few seconds later, and picked up the trashcan.

"Hey wait a minute you!"Lupin yelled.

The figure turned to the bushes we hid in as Lupin jumped out.

Suddenly, the street lights came on, and it was five minutes until eleven o'clock. The figure became clear, it was a man with a leapord head, and a leapord tail, and he wore no shirt, just faded jens with holes in the knee parts. He had scratches all over his body, and had an evil shine in his eyes, boring into Lupin's, stricking fear in him.

"YIPE! Wh-what are you?"Lupin asked, his eyebrow twitching.

"I am The Jaguar."The Leapord said, with a harsh raspy voice. "I warned you, Lupin The Third. Now you must die since you have seen my hideouse face."

He pulled out a button, and pressed. Nothing happened.

"Huh?"he said, pressing the button reapetedly and looking at Lupin.

Lupin smiled devilishly, and said,"Whats the matter? Cat got your tounge? Oh, by the way, I made a pit stop on the way here, and I feel so relieved."

"Impossible! It was fool proof."The Leapord said.

"I guess you don't remember, but humans go through a cycle."Lupin said. "Now I won't go through all the disgusting details, but the bomb isn't in me anymore, get it? So you might as well give up."

The Leapord just stood there as we took the trashcan and drove off.