Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 20)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! Somhow we all got mind reading powers, and are quickly turned against eachother. What? You think I'm corney?! Why I outta... Read on!

"A mind is a terrible thing to read"

We were in Turkey, at a restraunt.

"Disgusting!"Lupin said, choking down a peice of food. "What the hell am I eating?!"

The waiter walking by stopped and said, "That there is sheep bladder sir!"

Lupin had a disgusted expression on his face as he perged the sheep bladder.

"Oh, sick Dad!"Gyla said, shoving her food away, as did the rest of us.

"Sorry, but you didn't have to eat it."Lupin said, wiping his face with a napkin.

"Finally! Some American food!"Jigen said starving, and running to a buffet holding cheesburgers.

We all ran to it, grateful to have fairly well cheeseburgers.

We went back to the hotel. The next morning, I woke up early, Goemon was still asleep. I looked at him, sleeping peacfully. Suddenly, I heard his voice, though his lips didn't move. His voice said, "I love you,"I felt happy, thinking he was talking about me. Then he said, "Yes, I love you Kylo."

I slapped him, even though he was sleeping, then I thought, how on Earth was I hearing that? I mean, were those his thoughts, or his dreams or somthing? Was it one of Lupin's dirty pranks?

Goemon immeadiatly opened his eyes and pulled out his sword holding it to my neck, and looked at me.

My heart skipped a beat. Was he actually going to hurt me? I stood completely still, I didn't even breath.

Goemon studied my face carefully, and didn't actaully believe he would. I heard his voice, It said, "If it really was Kiko, why would she slap me? I'm not sure I trust her. And why did she ask if somthing was my thought or dreams? I don't believe her."

I pulled out my sword quick as a flash, and Goemon immeadiatly blocked it.

How did he know?

We went on for half an hour, and he blocked my every move easily, as if he knew ahead of time what my move would be.

We kept on until Lupin and Jigen entered the room. We stopped as our blades met, and looked at the two fiercly, waiting for them to say somthing, but they just stared at us, and I heard Lupin's voice saying, "What the hell is going on? I hope they don't throw the swords at us. Boy, Kiko's hot went she's mad."

I held myself back from actually throwing my sword at him, and heard Jigen's voice say, "Man, I wonder if I'm gay."

I finally decided to say somthing, to Jigen, "Are you drunk? Why do you think your gay?"

Jigen looked at me, eyes wider than they were before, and I finally heard Goemon's voice say, "Boy, Kiko's hot when she's mad."

I fell into his arms, and Lupin said out loud, "Oh sure, when I think it, its annoying, but when Goemon thinks it, its sexy."

"Huh? How did you know?!"I asked, leaving Goemons arms and putting my sword away.

"Thats why we're here. We can read eachother's mind."Lupin said.

His thoughts I heard said, "She's going crazy. Thats sexy."

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR OWN THOUGHTS? DID YOU FORGET ABOUT FUJIKO? YOU KNOW, YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"I yelled in his face.

Lupin ran out, tail between his legs, and yelled back to me, "Please don't tell my Fuji-cakes! PLEASE!"

Give me a break, I thought. Jigens drunk again too. What an idiot.

"Huh?!"Jigen said. "What do you mean 'What an idiot'? Huh?!"he pulled out his gun and aimed it at me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU OLD DRUNK?"I yelled, my hand on my sword in case he did pull the trigger.

I heard his thoughts say, "Stupid girl, I'll show her."

I pulled out my sword just in time to block the bullet from taking my ear off. His aim was poor.

He shot again until he ran out of bullets. I put my sword away. He ran at me, with his hands in fists.

"Whoa boy, calm down!"I said, as I punched him, knocking him out.

I heard Goemon's thoughts say, "What the hell? Kiko has fists of fury!"

"Damn straight."I said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"Goemon asked.

"You know."I thought loudly so he could hear. Goemon stared at me as if he was still waiting for an answer. The only problem was that I couldn't hear his thoughts.

Then Lupin walked in with a cellphone to his ear saying, "Ok Fuji-cakes, I'll see you in a while!"

I could hear his thoughts and I don't even want to tell you what his thoughts were, they were so degrating. And he calls himself a gentalman thief. Yeah right.

I said after hearing his thoughts, "YOU PERVERT! THATS DISGUSTING!"I yelled, and then said, "Sorry, its your buisiness, go on and see Fujiko if you want, just don't believe she's going to do that."

Lupin laughed, and said, "Then listen to this." I heard his thoughts, and this time they were about me. I won't even tell you what they were, but they were somthing I would never do in a million years. (Except to Goemon)

Appearently Goemon could hear Lupin's thoughts also, and punched him square in the face, breaking his nose.

They started to fight without using thier weapons, and soon we could no longer hear eachothers thoughts.

Jigen woke up, and saw all the men fighting and since he was still drunk he decided to join in the fight.

Gyla ran in and was about to jump in the scramble, but I stopped her in time, because I knew how to stop the fight.

I yelled to Lupin, "Hey Fujiko, put some clothes on will ya?"

Lupin snapped out of it, and looked around, flipped me off, and ran out.

I yelled to Jigen, "The bar down the road is giving out free beers for the next five minutes!"

Jigen ran out and I saw him run down the road. Goemon just sat there, and went on the roof.