Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 22 ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 22)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! Could it be true that Fujiko actually falls in love? She actually isn't using him? But wait, whats with the guy? He's acting really funny. Read on!

"Fujiko's bitch"

We were in Paris, the city of love.

"Look, there's the eifle tower!"Gyla said, looking up from the map and pointing to the large tower that we could see from far away.

"Wow."Jigen said. "That things frikn huge!"

"Yeah."Lupin said. "You know, Fujiko, paris is the City of Love."

"I know, I hope I meet a nice guy."Fujiko said.

"HUH?!"Lupin yelled furiously. "WHAT `BOUT ME!"

"Yeah,"Goemon said. "And since when did you start wanting a nice guy?"

"Ha ha Goemon. Very funny."Fujiko said, pursing her lips.

"Hey, he has a point."I said.

"Well, before I get old, I figure I should start looking for a life partner."Fujiko said.

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?! I'M A NICE GUY!"Lupin yelled.

"As if. I know what you want."Fujiko said.

"He he."Lupin giggled, devilishly.

"Oh brother."Gyla muttered under her breath.

"I hear ya."Jigen said.

We walked into a club.

"Yeah, I'll have a beer."Jigen said to the bartender.

The bartender look at him funny, and finally said a few words in french, and kicked us out.

"Man. Paris sucks. I'm never coming here again."Jigen said. "But at least I brought the good wine."

"All right."Fujiko said. "I'm going stay out. You all can go to the hotel."

"C'mon Fujiko. It won't be the same without you."Lupin begged.

"NO!"Jigen and Goemon yelled at the same time.

"I mean, stay out as long as you want Fujiko. I think we'll survive without you."Jigen said.

"Yeah."Goemon agreed.

"Ok then. Tah Tah!"Fujiko said, as she walked off.

"Err, YOU FREAKIN' BASTARDS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"Lupin yelled at Goemon and Jigen.

"I think we just saved your sanity."Goemon said, sarcastically.

"And your pride."Jigen said.

"I'm going off Dad."Gyla said.

"Be at the hotel by eleven. And don't let me catch you at any bars again!"Lupin said, as Gyla ran off.

"You actaully trust her, Lupin?"Jigen asked.

"Of course I do."Lupin said.

"You know what she'll do."Goemon said.

"I know, but if she does she'll deserve the hangover she gets."Lupin said, smiling.

"Your cruel."I said.

"Cruel is such a strong word."Lupin said. "I prepher the word torturouse."

We went back to the hotel, and about three hours and sixteen glasses of wine later, we heard Fujiko's laugh, along with a guy's laugh, out in the hall.

Lupin quickly stumbled out and saw Fujiko leading a man into her room.

"Hey Fuji-cakes. What took you so long?" Lupin said, drunkenly.

"Goodbye Lupin!"Fujiko said, mouthing him the words, 'go away!', but Lupin was too drunk to notice.

"No, hello. I'll just join you in here."Lupin said, shoving his way into Fujiko's room. He sat next to the guy, and said, "Hiya, I'm Lupin. Fujiko's boyfriend."

The man looked at Lupin angrily, and said, "Hello, Lupin. Its your old friend, Ken."

"I remember you!"Lupin said. "Aren't you the guy who I beat up in high school all the time?"

"Yes."Ken said, his face getting red.

"Lupin beat you up?"Fujiko asked Ken, seeing his large muscels.

"Afraid so. But that was before I started working out."Ken said.

"Hey, no hard feelings, right bud?"Lupin said, sticking out his hand.

Ken looked at Lupin, and then at his hand. "Of course there are. Your the reason I had no friends. None at all. I balme you and Jigen for all my misfortune."

Lupin just stared at him, as if he was sleeping with his eyes open.

"Uh, how about I get us some drinks?"Fujiko asked.

"Sure thing."Ken said.

"None for me Fuji-cakes. I've had enough."Lupin said.

"Good, because I wasn't offering any to you."Fujiko said.

Ken and Lupin stared at eachither for a long time, before Lupin finally said, "Do you have a staring problem, or are your eyes broken?"

"LUPIN!"Fujiko yelled, embarrassed.

"Thats just the kind of thing you said in highschool."Ken said, reaching into his coat pocket, and pulled out a gun.

Lupin's eyes widened as he pointed it at Fujiko.

"Hey man, I'm sorry, I'm just drunk, thats all. Chill out."Lupin said.

"NO! I won't chill out."Ken said. "I want to make you pay."

Fujiko was frozen in fear.

"If you want to make me pay, then kill me!" Lupin insisted.

"No. If I kill you, you won't suffer enough, but however if I kill your girlfriend, you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing it was your fault that she'd dead."Ken said.

"Your wrong. I love Fujiko, so if you killed her, I'd obviously just kill myself too. And there's nothing you can do about that."Lupin said.

"Yeah right. You don't have the guts, Lupin."Ken said.

"Oh yeah?"Lupin asked. "One time we were on the run from the cops, and were trapped in a giant castle, almost forced to surrender, but we would never go down without a fight. We were just about to commit suicide out of our love for eachother right before Jigen and Goemon rescued us, so don't tell me I don't have guts. Not to mention Fujiko has saved my ass plenty of times. Go ahead, kill me instead."

Ken quickly shot at Lupin, who jumped in time to kick the gun out of his hands and cought it.

"Looks like I have the winning hand. Get out of here. Chances are, Zenigata is waiting in the parking lot for me anyway."Lupin said.

Ken ran out.

"Oh Lupin, your so brave."Fujiko said, and ran and gave Lupin a hug.

"I save your butt for the millionth time and all I get is a hug?"Lupin asked.

"Don't push it."Fujiko said. "Besides, you'd just forget tommorow. Whats the point?"

"Leave me alone. I gotta throw up."Lupin said, running to the bathroom.