Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third 23 ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(Story 23)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! Gyla makes some new friends, and gets a little frisky with one, Hyde! What was she thinking when she picked him? Why not the cute one? Micheal? Oh well. *Sighs* Read on!

"That 70's Show"

We were in the U.S., again!, sitting in the hotel. It was half past one a.m., and Lupin was still awake waiting for Gyla.

Finally, he heard her laughs out in the hall, along with many others.

Lupin burst out of the door and saw her and many others out in the hall with her.

There was one foriegn kid with dark hair and a strange accent. There was also two thier guys with brown hair. And the last guy had shaggy hair and wore glasses.

There was a tall red haired girl, a brown haired girl, and a blonde haired girl.

"Oh, hey Dad!"Gyla said, pretending that she wasn't in trouble.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"Lupin yelled.

"Whoa man,"the shaggy haired guy said. "You wanna wake up the whole hotel? Oh wait a minute, keep yelling."

"Not funny."the foriegn kid said. "See, if you wake everyone up, then, the beutiful

women willl be awake. You know, on second thought, Hyde is right. Keep yelling Mr.Gyla's Dad."

"Eerr,"Lupin said, gettin gready to yell again.

"What's going on our here?"Jigen asked, walking out of his room.

Lupin took a deep breath to cool down. "Nothing, but if Gyla's friends don't leave soon, then I'll be killing her."

"Hey, take it easy man."one of the brown haired kids said. "We'll just get some rooms and leave."

"Gyla, get into your hotel room, now!"Lupin said.

"But-"

"NOW!"

Gyla walked into her hotel room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

"And who are you?"Lupin asked the kids.

"I'm Donna Pinsioti."the red haired girl said.

"My names Eric Foreman."the really skinny brown haired guy said with a squeaky voice.

"Hey, I'm Steven Hyde. Just call me Hyde. Or else."the shaggy haired guy said.

"Yes, I am Fez."the foreign kid said.

"I'm Jackie."the brown haired girl said.

"Yeah, my name is Micheal Kelso."the other brown haired guy said.

"And I'm Laurie Foreman."the blonde girl said.

"Ok, thats very nice, now if you'll be so kind to go now,"Lupin said.

The kids left.

Lupin walked into Gyla's room, and saw her sitting on the couch, waiting for him to come.

"Ok, give me your little lecture and let me sleep."Gyla said.

"Ok."Lupin said. "It was well past your curfew, and you know it. I'm very dissapointed."

Lupin walked out, knowing he could've given a more meaningful speach, but he was too tired.

Later that night, he woke to a loud banging sound coming from out in the hall. Lupin walked out, and listened for what room it was coming from. To his shock, it was coming from Gyla's!

Lupin walked in to find a very disturbing sight.

After fifteen minutes, Lupin sat Gyla and Hyde down, after they had put thier clothes on.

"I'm very dissapointed in you Gyla. And Hyde? You should be in jail."Lupin said. "Now I saw you take my gold watch. I'm not stupid, after all, I am the worlds greatest-"

"DAD! NO!"Gyla whispered quickly, so Lupin wouldn't spill the beans.

"I-oh, sorry."Lupin said. "Thanks."

"What are you guys talking about? I think I'm just gonna go now."Hyde said, standing up and turning towards the door.

"HEY, WAIT!"Lupin said. Then he thought a minute, and said, "No wait go."

Hyde walked out.

"Dad!"Gyla said. "I like him."

"You should love somone before you go and do what you did."Lupin care.

"Like you love Fujiko?"Gyla asked sarcastically.

"Excactly! I love Fujiko, and we still haven't done that."Lupin said.

"I hate to say it, but thats nothing to be pround of Dad."Gyla said, rolling her eyes.

Lupin blushed. "Thats not the point. Your only seventeen!"

"Seventeen and a half."Gyla muttered.

"Eer, WHAT? YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!"Lupin yelled.

"No, you don't get it."Gyla said. "Bye the way, you just let Hyde go with your watch."

"And he's a thief!"Lupin yelled.

Gyla gaped at Lupin for a minute, and said, "You are retarded!"

"Eer, GO TO BED!"Lupin yelled, frustrated.

"Fine."Gyla said, and fell asleep on the couch within seconds.