Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 24 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin The Third Series(story 24)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hey! Kiko here! Its Mothers Day, and Gyla is very upset. I wish I had kids of my own. Oh well...Read on!

"Mothers Day"

We were in Japan, it was the day before Mothers day.

"Has anybody seen Gyla lately? I can't find her anywhere."Lupin said to the rest of the gang, except Gyla.

"I saw her on the roof earlier this morning." Goemon said.

"Uh, thanks."Lupin said, opening his hotel window, and pulling his head thorugh, facing the roof. He could see the back of Gyla sitting.

He climbed onto the roof, and walked in front of her, ready to give her a lecture, until he heard her sniffs, and saw her holding a picture. He glanced over her shoulder, and saw it was a picture of his ex-girlfriend and Gyla, about twelve Lupin guessed, and his heart sagged, remembering how he met his ex.

It had been in his first and last year of colledge. He had also met Goemon then. Jigen had dragged him to a bar one time when they snuck off campus one night. Thats when he saw her. She had extremely long wavey black hair, and beutiful golden brown eyes. She also had the singing voice of an angel. It had been the only time Jigen can remember Lupin acted like a real gentleman towards a woman, he was really in love, and keep in mind Jigen had known Lupin since they had been shooting paintguns at girls, before they were even interested in girls.

She had ordered a doule martini, because she had just been dumped by her boyfriend. Lupin saw his chance and sat down next to her. He said, 'Excuse me, is this spot taken?', and she replied, 'No, sit. I'm sorry, I'm not the best of moods, see, I just got dumped by my boyfriend. He was a real jerk. He was too horney for me anyway.' 'I'm sorry. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Lupin The Third.' 'Nice to meet you, Lupin The Third, I'm Anna.' 'Please, call me Lupin.' 'I noticed you hit on a lot of women at school. Is this just a trick to get me in bed? Because if it is-' 'Its not, trust me. If you've seen me in action you know I'm not this polite.' 'True. I better go. I'm real tired.' 'Allow me to escort you.', and that was the last time Jigen saw Lupin until morning.

"Gyla?"Lupin said. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you? I miss Mom. I just want her back, don't you ever wish you could see her jsut one more time?"Gyla asked.

"Yeah. I just didn't miss her until I knew she was gone."

"You know, this picture was taken a monthe before she died."

"I hate to ask, but how did she die?"

"Suicide."

"Oh."

"Are you ever going to commit suicide, Dad?"

"No. I mean, I've tried a few times, but never succesfully. Somone always stopped me before I was finished. But you don't have to worry."

"How did you meet Mom? She never told me."

"At a bar, thats all you need to know. We were in colledge, the same year I met Goemon."

"Oh. Colledge? What colledge?"

"Tenji University. Why do you care?"

"I was thinking about going to colledge this year. I can't stay here with you all my lives."

"I guess, but promise me one thing."

"Whats that Dad?"

"You'll visit. And DON'T MARRY HYDE!"

"Sure thing Dad. Its not like I'm abandoning you or anything. I don't want you to commit suicide or anything. I guess I'm the only thing stopping you."

"I never thought about it that way, but now that I think of it, I guess so. I mean, you are my only daughter. Besides, I want you to promise me one thing for when you grow up and have a family."

"What?"

"You'll name your first born son Lupin The Fourth if Fujiko and I never have kids, and the odds are against us."

"Of course."

"Thanks."

"I guess I'll leave soon as possible. Can I borrow the car?"

"NO!"

"Aw man."