Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 25 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 25)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hey! Kiko here! I go to the docter this time, and find somthing more about me than a stomach disorder. To find out, Read on!

"Decisions, Decisions"

We were in Tokyo, me Fujiko, and Gyla were at a Japanese parade.

"I have to go to the restroom, I'll be back. Tell me what I miss."I said, and ran into a nearby gastation.

I walked up to the man at the counter, and asked where the restrooms were. "Outside on the side of the building."the man replied, and kept reading his comic book.

I knew I had to go to the restroom often for a while, because it was supposed to be my time of the month, but it hadn't started yet, and I was getting worried that maybe I had some kind of stomach disorder or somthing.

I walked outside, and found the door, and walked in. I went to the bathroom, to find out my time of the month hadn't kicked into effect yet.

"Shit!"I said, flushing the toilet.

I walked out, just in time to see one of the dragon kites passing the street. "Double shit!"

When the parade was over, I said, "I'm going to the docter tomorrow. I think there's somthing wrong with my stomach."

The next day, as soon as I woke up, I got dressed, ready to go to the docter.

"Why are you up so early?"Goemon asked, still lying in bed.

"Going to the docters."and I explained why.

"I didn't need to know that. You know I'm uncomfortable talking about women stuff like that."Goemon said.

"Well, too bad. I'm your wife and you'll listen to anything I feel like telling you, got it?"I said, jokingly.

Goemon slightly laughed, before falling back alseep.

I called the docters office, and made an appointment.

I left right after, and waited in the waiting room untill my name was called. I walked in, and told the docter why I came. He took a few tests, and I waited in his office for the results.

He walked in, with a delightful smile upon his face, giving me comfort that it wasn't seriouse.

"I think you'll be glad to hear what I have to tell you about the lab results."he said, and sat down in his chair, holding an envelope, which I guessed had the test results in.

"What is it doctor?"I asked, waiting intently.

"Your preagnant."He smiled, while I screamed in frustration. It was both the happiest yet worryful day of my life.

"Are you sure? I mean, maybe you got the tests mixed up or somthing. Could you please check again?"I insisted.

"Ma'am, we take extra care with our tests, its certain. And it makes sence with your problem. Don't you agree?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah I guess your right. Th-thank you."

"Now about the bill..."

When I returned to the hotel, the guys we're gone at a bar.(they had to drag Goemon there).

"I hope Jigen doesn't get drunk again."Fujiko said. "You know how crazy he gets when he's drunk."

"I agree."Gyla said.

"Whats so important about you seeing Goemon anyway?"Fujiko asked.

"You'll find out later. I just don't know how I'm gonna tell Lupin."I replied, knowing Lupin would probably kick me out if I get too far into pregnancy that I can't help them steal anymore.

At about ten o'clock that night, finally the men walked in the door. They were all singing drunenly, "High hoe, the fairy oh, the farmer in the gay bar, the farmer rapes the presidents wife, the farmer rapes the presidents wife, high hoe the fairy oh, the farmer in the gay bar."

"Goemon? Are you drunk?!"I exclaimed, very shocked. The only thing I had ever seen Goemon drink that had achohale in it was some fancy wine we stole from the president of the U.S. one Christmas.

"Drunk as the beer in me!"Goemon laughed.

"Uuummm, good. I'm preagnant everybody!"I yelled, knowing this as the perfect time to tell everybody.

"Good for you!"Goemon said, as he, Jigen, and Lupin passed out on the floor.

Fujiko and Gyla turned to me, and blinked with thier mouths gaped open.