Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third Chapter 26 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The new Lupin The Third Series(Story 26)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Hey! Kiko here! Its Christmas again, and Zenigata thinks he's going crazy. Personally, I think he's been crazy. Read on!

"Nightmare Before Christmas"

"I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME LUPIN!"Zenigata yelled, chasing Lupin down the street one night.

Lupin gave Zenigata his trademark giggle, and stuck his tounge out at him. "HA HA! NA NA NA NA BOO BOO, YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" "YOU DAMN FOOL!"Zenigata yelled, turning into an alley where he saw Lupin run.

It was dark and it was beginning to rain. Lightning filled the alley with temporary light, and Zenigata could see Lupin's horrified face, as he searched for an exit in the dead-end alley. Lupin turned and saw Zenigata's smiling face as he reached in his trenchcoat pocket, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and swung them in circles as he slowly walked towards the cowarding Lupin.

"Looks like the game of cat and mouse is over Lupin. You've finally got caught. What are you going to do now, worlds greatest thief?" Zenigata asked, with an evil smirk on his face. He threw his head back and laughed as lightning once again filled the alley, and thunder filled the air.

"Eerr,"Lupin was thinking hard for a plan, his eyebrow twitched, and he shuddered as he realized his fate. He would finally be captured and sent to jail for the rest of his life. He would just rot away in a cell getting old and fat. What about Gyla? She needed him. And Fujiko, ah Fujiko. He would miss her deeply. Lupin bowed his head in defeat, and held out his wrists as he went down on both knees.

"He he."Zenigata laughed, as he slapped the handcuffs on Lupin wrists, and made sure they were as tight as they would go upon Lupin's thin wrists. "Nice and tight."he couldn't help throwing his head back and laughing again. He wiped a tear away from his face and said, "All my carrer and last eight years I've ben waiting for this moment, the day I caught the worlds greatest thief, Lupin The Third! HA HA HA! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!"Zenigata began dancing around in circles chanting he won in victory.

Lupin looked up from his kneeling position with a smirk on his face, and while Zenigata was dancing around chanting, he slipped the handcuffs off, and followed Zenigata around, and when he had a chance, he made a run for it.

When Zenigata finally calmed down, he looked at the pair of handcuffs on the wet cement with a note next to them.

"I-i-it can't be."Zenigata walked towards it slowly, and reluctantly opened the small peice of paper and read:

Dearest Pops,

He he! I couldn't resist a good laugh, but I have to hand it to you, for a moment there I thought I was actually going to jail. HA! Well, better luck next time old man. You'll need it. Well, gotta run!

Sicerely,

Lupin III

Zenigata got on his knees, balled his hands into fists and threw them into the air while yelling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"Zenigata yelled as he awoke Christmas morning. "It was just a nightmare, thank God."Zenigata wiped the sweat from his forhead in releif. "Where is tht no good rat anyway?"

"YIPEE!"Lupin yelled, looking at the metal detector in front of his bed. "JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!"Lupin said, like a little kid he grabbed it greedily.

"Jeeze man. I didn't think you'd get this excited over somthing like that."Jigen said.

"MINE!"Lupin yelled, and clutched the metal detector and hugged it.

Everybody rolled thier eyes at how childish Lupin was acting.

"I got a new hat just like my old one."Jigen said.

"I got a new loin cloth."Goemon said, rolling his eyes.

"I got a new pair of shoes."Gyla said.

"I got a dress."I said dully, knowing I would never wear it anyway.

"Those are all better than what I got."Fujiko said.

"Didn't you like my gift for you?" Lupin asked her.

"Oh yeah. I really wanted that picture. Not."Fujiko rolled her eyes.

"Oh, you want the real thing?"Lupin asked, lifting his eyebrows and lowering them fast a couple times.

Fujiko slapped Lupin.

"OK, I'll take that as a not happening tonight." Lupin struggled out.

"Got that right."Fujiko said, rolling her eyes once again.

"Lupin, your hopless."Jigen said.

"Hey, shut up you old drunk!"Lupin said.

"What did you say?"Jigen asked, his hand in a fist.

"MINE!"Lupin yelled, and greedily clutched his metal detector.

"I'll pay anyone anything to make this guy a gentleman."Fujiko said.

"I WILL! WHILE HE'S IN JAIL!"Zenigata burst through the door, as ussual and once again holding a pair of handcuffs. "YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!"

"Don't you ever give up?"Goemon asked, and pulled out his sword and Jigen pulled out his gun.

"Put em' down!"Zenigata pulled out his gun as well.

"Go ahead, shoot."Goemon dared him, and Zenigata aimed at Goemon, knowing full and well he would just block it with his sword.

Goemon blocked it, and the bullet flew back right past Zenigata's ear. "AAHH!!!"Zenigata yelled as he ran out like a coward for the millionth time.