Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third(sad) ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 17)

By: A.T. Sharp & K.C. Simmons

Hey. Kiko here. It's not fun when you lose sombody close to you, especially if the person was a close friend. Today we will lose sombody very dear to us. To find out who, Read on!

"A Tragedy In The Team"

We were in the middle of a car chase, of course, again running from Old Pops. My stomache began to bulge a lot in the past few months.

"GET BACK HERE LUPIN!"Zenigata shouted in a megaphone sticking his head of the police car window.

"HA HA!"Lupin laughed, despite the danger he took as he sped us down a busy highway. "I'D HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU EVER CAUGHT ME OLD MAN!"Lupin laughed maniacly.

We came to a street light which was just now turning red. Lupin dared to try to pass just as a car was going across. The car hit us, and the air bags immeadiatly opened, and the car swerved to a stop off the side of the rode.

Jigen, Goemon, and mine's head hit the back of the front seats where Lupin and Fujiko were sitting. I cut my forhead, and it began to slightly bleed.

"Kiko!"Goemon shouted to me. He stared at my stomache. "The baby!"

I gasped, and clutched me stomache in pain. It began to hurt bad. I hoped the baby was okay.

Suddenly we all heard Lupin scream. "FUJIKO!"

We all turned, and saw Lupin quickly get out of the car and go to Fujiko's side. We looked at Fujiko. She was bleeding bad, and her body seemed limp. Lupin felt her pulse. He quickly took her out of the car and carried her gently in his arms. He hurried her out of the car, and when Zenigata's car pulled over, instead of having handcuffs in his hands, he gestured for Lupin to put Fujiko in his car.

Lupin looked at Zenigata strangely, and could tell Zenigata meant to help her. Lupin took Fujiko and gently placed her in the bck of Zenigata's car, and sat with her as Zenigata sped off the direction of the town.

"I hope she's alright."Jigen said, bowing his head in respect. Then him and Goemon turned thier attention to back to me.

I felt my water break.

"Oh my god, we must get you to a hospital quickly!"Goemon said. He jumped out and scared some police men out of one of the police cars with his sword, and rapidly carried me to the police car, and him and Jigen drove me to the same hospital as Lupin and Zenigata had driven Fujiko.

Goemon attepmted to carry me, but with the baby I was too heavy, so he and Jigen put my arms around thier shoulders and hauled me in the hospital.

Jigen checked me in as Goemon put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me to a delivery room. After about five minutes and nurse was finally sent in, and I was so relieved.

"Kiko, correct?" The nurse asked.

"Yes." I answered, doing my breathing I saw women do on television all the time, and figured it couldn't hurt. "Where's the doctor?"

"He'll be in very soon." The nurse said, checking off items on her clipboard.

Jigen walked in and said, "I called Gyla and told her everything. She's heading in on a plane and will be here in about an hour."

"Okay." I said, and was having another contraction. "AAH!" I screamed, clutching my stomache in pain.

Goemon held my hand, and I squeezed at tightly as I could, grinding my teeth.

~~~MEANWHILE~~~

Lupin and Zenigata sat by Fujiko's side in the emergency room.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave while we operate on her. I'll have a nurse inform when we get the results and are finished." The doctor said, and ushered the two out.

Lupin bit his nails as he sat by Zenigata in the waiting room. He wondered why Zenigata hadn't arrested him yet. It would be the perfect opportunity if he ever wanted to.

"Why haven't you arrested me yet while I'm vulnerable?" asked Lupin, looked at old Pops.

Zenigata looked at Lupin seriously. "Arnese Lupin the Third, I never have liked you or your friends, especially Fujiko, but I do know how much you love Fujiko, and, well, who am I to stop you from being with her in her time of need? Nobody. It would be very low, and I am not that kind of a man. Nontheless, I will have to arrest you when this is all done, but for now, you and your friends may have your peace."

Lupin's eyes got misty, and he said, "You're a good man, Pops. Thank-you."

Zenigata nodded his head.

About fourty-five minutes later, Gyla ran in.