Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Damn!” gaped Chisame, seeing the pile of books and magazines that Kaede dumped on her bed. “What did you all do? Knock over an adult book shop?!” she wondered. Kaede shook her head.
 
“Just turned loose the Library Trio,” she smiled. Curiously leafing through the stack, Chisame found herself blushing at some of the magazines.
 
“What if someone finds this stuff in here?” asked the girl. “They'll think I'm some sort of perv!” she protested.
 
“And?” asked Kaede, unconcerned.
 
“And?!” sputtered the girl. “And?! What do you mean, `and?'! Why don't you keep it in your room?”
 
“Narutaki twins,” was the laconic reply. Chisame growled.
 
“Fine!” she said, beginning to gather the stuff up it stacks, “I'll stick it somewhere,” she muttered under her breath. Not hearing an answer, she looked up to find Kaede gone. “Damn ninjas,” she said sourly. Five minutes later, she was down to the last few magazines. Looking at the glossy cover, she scowled. Just what is the attraction? she asked herself, sitting down on her bed. Slowly, she cracked the cover. Might as well see what the deal is, she thought, finding an article and beginning to read.
 
-
 
“We're back!” came the cheerful voice of Konoka as she entered the room she shared with Asuna and Negi. Right behind her came Setsuna.
 
“Welcome back,” said Negi. “Did you have a good club?” he asked her. Konoka smiled, catching Asuna's green eye and winking.
 
“Excellent,” said Konoka. “Oh, Asuna, we have another one tomorrow afternoon,” she said. “Se-chan is coming with us,” added the girl. Asuna grunted.
 
“Good,” said the girl. “The more the merrier,” she muttered sardonically. Konoka patted the girl's long, unbound hair as she moved past Asuna.
 
Baka Red was sitting at the table, Negi beside her, working on homework. Her hair bells were sitting on the table, and she was wearing panties; just panties. Konoka was fixing a pot of water for some tea. Once it was on the small stove eye, she turned to Setsuna. “Make yourself at home, Se-chan,” urged the girl, beginning to take off her school uniform.
 
“I'm fine,” said the swordswoman. Konoka swiftly stripped down to her panties as well before donning a thigh-length silk shirt. Flipping her hair out from under it, she stepped over to Setsuna.
 
“Come on,” wheedled the brunette, “your blouse is crooked, and I could tell that your bra shifted when you unfolded your wings,” she added.
 
“But, Ojou-sama, if…” began Setsuna.
 
“It's ok,” Asuna said, not looking up. “Plenty of room, and Chamo is where ever he has been of late, so it's fine.”
 
“Besides, you have nothing to be ashamed of,” added Negi, smiling at Setsuna. Remembering his words on the plains, Setsuna blushed, her hands going to the buttons on her blouse. Moments later, the blouse and thin lace bra were neatly folded on a chair, and her white wings were carefully extended.
 
“You have the most beautiful wings,” sighed Konoka, absently brushing her hand along the feathers.
 
“Thank you, Ojou-sama,” said Setsuna, seeing Negi smile at her again. Seeing Konoka sit opposite Negi, Setsuna settled opposite Asuna, watching the girl struggle with the English homework. She tries so hard, thought Setsuna. Negi patiently worked with her, Konoka helping out and Setsuna being drawn into it. Before she knew it, the group was getting ready for bed.
 
“I will be going,” she started to say, covering a yawn with her hand.
 
“Stay,” begged Konoka, grabbing her hand as she reached for her blouse and bra. “No point running off now,” she added, pointing to the clock. Seeing the time, Setsuna blinked.
 
“But, I would be imposing,” she tried to say.
 
“No, you wouldn't,” Konoka dismissed the weak attempt. “I'll share my bed with you,” she added.
 
“Might as well stay,” agreed Asuna, easily flipping into her bunk as Negi settled in his loft futon. “Besides, you would just have to run right back to walk Konoka to class,” smiled the girl. Setsuna glanced down.
 
“I…very well,” she said quietly. Konoka eagerly held open the covers as Setsuna slipped off her skirt and spandex shorts before pulling her hair band from her hair. Moving her long sword closer to the bottom bunk, she slipped into bed with Konoka, who happily hugged her.
 
“If Negi crawls into bed with you, don't panic,” said Asuna reaching over to shut off the lights.
 
“I won't,” Setsuna said, thinking of the times that that had happened. Never once have I panicked when he did that, she thought, feeling Konoka settle comfortably against her. Slipping her arm around Konoka awkwardly, Setsuna was asleep in moments.
 
-
 
Negi awoke to find that - as usual of late - his dick was hard and throbbing. Sitting up, he carefully jumped off the loft. Previous experience had taught him that moving recklessly with a hard-on could hurt. Glancing at the bottom bunk, he saw Setsuna and Konoka cuddled up together. For some reason, seeing the two like that made his dick throb harder, making it nearly painful.
 
Turning away from the pair, he made his way to the bathroom. Reaching the bathroom, he fumbled for the light, shielding his eyes as it came on. Once his eyes had adjusted to the light, he worked his boxers off. Taking a leak is always so difficult when its like this, he thought, trying to relieve his bladder. I wish it would soften a little, he thought, trying to get his member to cooperate.
 
“Negi?” came a voice from behind him. Flinching, he turned to see Asuna standing in the doorway. “Something wrong?” she asked him, absently pushing a lock of her hair back behind her shoulder. Without her hair bells, her long hair fell in a thick, lush mane to her upper thighs. Asides from the panties she had worn last night while studying, she was naked.
 
“It's nothing, Asuna-chan,” he said hastily. Asuna frowned, stepping into the bathroom.
 
“Really?” challenged the girl. “You've been in here for almost ten minutes, Negi,” said the girl. “What's…?” she broke off, spotting the problem. “Oh,” she replied softly, blinking.
 
“I…it's ok,” he said, “I can take care of this,” he added. Asuna hummed.
 
“I told you,” she said, “we're your partners. You need to come to us for help with this stuff,” said the girl. “So, um…” she broke off, considering the situation. “We need to get it…down, right?” she surmised. Mutely, Negi nodded. “Ok, so….” Asuna liked her lips nervously.
 
Standing directly behind Negi, her stomach and chest pressed to his back, Asuna reached around his waist and - with only a moment's hesitation - carefully grasped his hard member. Ignoring the soft moan that escaped Negi at the feel of her warm, soft hand caressing his throbbing dick, Asuna took a deep breath and began to stroke it. This isn't like the illustrations in health class, she thought, blushing, it feels so hard, but it's soft! And I thought that they would be smaller, too. Against Negi's back, she could feel her nipples harden.
 
“A…Asuna,” panted Negi.
 
“I'm right here, Negi,” breathed Asuna. “Does it feel good? Am I doing it right?” she asked. It sounded simple enough when those high school girls talked about doing this with their boyfriends, and the premise is pretty basic, so I should be doing ok, reasoned the girl, a warmth growing between her legs as she felt the hand stroking his length grow wet and slippery.
 
“I...I'm…!” whimpered Negi. Asuna stroked faster.
 
“Going to what, Negi?” she wondered. She got her answer an instant later, his member jerking in her hand as he fired his load. Looking down, Asuna saw spurt after spurt of thick white goo explode from the tip of Negi's member, some of it covering her hand, the rest splashing on the toilet seat and bowl. Negi was panting as the last bit of cum dribbled down his shaft to cover her fingers, which still gripped him.
 
“T…thanks, Asuna,” Negi said, turning his head to look up at his first partner's face. Asuna smiled back.
 
“No problem, Negi,” she said, “after all, we're your partners, so come to us with your problems, ok?” she repeated. Negi nodded. Releasing his dick, Asuna eased back a little, studying the thick white substance on her hand and looping from finger to finger in thick strands. This is Negi's cum, she though, her thighs rubbing together in a vain attempt to ease the tingly warmth that had taken root in her lower belly. Remembering something she had heard the high school girls talk about, she glanced at Negi before easing her hand up to her mouth, her pink tongue slipping out to sample the goods.
 
Asuna blinked when she tasted the cum. Those girls said it tasted salty or bad, and they didn't like to swallow it, but this tastes pretty good. Yeah, the texture leaves something to be desired, but it's not that bad, she thought, surprised. Just to make sure, she collected a little more with her tongue. No, not bad at all, she decided. I'd rather have breakfast than this, but I wouldn't mind swallowing this, either. Wonder what is wrong with those other girls? she wondered, absently licking a finger clean.
 
“Asuna?” came Konoka's voice from outside the bathroom. “You awake?” wondered the girl.
 
“Yeah, in the bathroom. So's Negi,” she called back, swiftly stepping to the sink and washing her hands.
 
“How about a morning bath?” came Konoka's voice in response. Negi finished up, put the seat down, and took Asuna's place at the sink as Asuna exited the bathroom.
 
“Sounds good, Konoka-chan,” said Asuna. “We have that thing this afternoon,” recalled the girl, “so a bath is a definite must,” she said. Negi was a few moments behind her leaving the bathroom.
 
“Negi, good morning!” greeted Konoka cheerily as she and Setsuna got out of her bed.
 
“Good morning, Negi,” Setsuna said.
 
“Set-chan, Konoka-chan,” he smiled at them. Setsuna was naked, though Konoka was pulling off her shirt, followed shortly by her panties. Asuna tugged off her own panties, frowning slightly as she felt how damp the crotch was. Did I like doing that with Negi that much? she wondered.
 
“Asuna, hurry up!” chided Konoka, tossing a towel to her roommate. “You, too, Negi,” she said. “If we don't hurry, the other girls will get there first,” she warned. In moments, the group was moving down the hall to the bath hall.
 
“Ah! Looks like we're first,” smiled Konoka as she and the others entered the cavernous bath hall.
 
“Not quite,” came a voice from the far reaches of the steam-shrouded tub. “Though only White Wings are here as of yet,” corrected Asakura.
 
“That's fine,” shrugged Konoka. “We just wanted to beat the other classes,” she said. Asakura nodded.
 
“Yeah, we have pretty much fallen into habit, haven't we?” she mused. After a quick wash and rinse, the four joined their fellow White Wing in the bath.
 
“Who else is here?” wondered Asuna. “The library trio was getting ready to come here when I passed their room, Chisame is here, somewhere, and Kaede and Ku Fei said they would be here too, so they should arrive any time now,” she added.
 
“Where is Kotaro?” wondered Negi. Asakura giggled.
 
“He has a little thing to take care of for Nat-chan and Class Rep, so he will probably be busy most of the day,” said the girl. “Speaking of that, don't you have a study appointment with Makie?” wondered Asakura. Negi nodded.
 
“Yeah, I am supposed to have a study group with Makie and a few others in preparation for the test,” he confirmed. “I think it was going to be in the lobby of the dorm,” he added.
 
“I'll make sure to be there, then,” said Asuna.
 
“But don't forget, we have that thing this afternoon,” Konoka reminded her. Asuna scowled.
 
“Yeah, but I'm not leaving Negi alone with Rep and Makie!” she said.
 
“She does have a point, you know,” agreed Asakura, “those two are practically stalkers!” she grinned. “Tell you what, Asuna,” she went on, “I'll be there to keep an eye on them, ok?” she offered. Mollified, but not happy, Asuna nodded.
 
“I guess,” she said reluctantly. Hearing the door to the bath hall open, they looked over to see the library trio arrive with the two main fighters of the group. “Ku Fei, Kaede, are you going to be in the study group Negi's having with Makie and the others?” she called to them.
 
“Yeah,” shrugged Kaede, “we probably need it more than the rest; well, maybe not more than Makie, but…” she shrugged.
 
“Good,” said Asuna to herself. “Do us a favor and keep an eye on Makie and Rep,” she said. “I would do it myself, but I have something I need to do this afternoon.” Kaede smiled.
 
“Of course,” she agreed easily. Ku Fei smiled as well.
 
“We'll keep them off our Negi,” she agreed.
 
“Speaking of that,” interjected Konoka, “are we going to go to the resort tomorrow evening?” she asked.
 
“Of course,” shrugged Negi. “We have a lot of training left to do, you know,” he pointed out.
 
“Resort?” came an eager voice from the doors. “You are going to a resort?!”
 
“Hi, Yuna,” sighed Asuna. “Just a figure of speech,” she assured the basketball-playing athlete. Behind her came the other members of the `sports club quad'. Akira Okochi was the anchor of the swimming club at Mahora, Makie Sasaki being on the rhythmic gymnastic team, and Ako Izumi served as the manager of the boy's soccer club. These four were usually found in close proximity to each other, and due to their leaning toward sports, had acquired their moniker. Yuna Akashi was also the daughter of Professor Akashi, one of Negi's fellow instructors at Mahora Academy.
 
“Negi! Don't forget you are hanging out with us this afternoon!” Makie chirped.
 
“It's studying, Makie,” said Negi patiently, “not hanging out.”
 
“Either way,” the pink-haired girl waved off the distinction. In moments, Negi was fully engaged in fending off the over-eager attentions of Makie, who gained an ally when Ayaka Yukihiro arrived. The two were driven back by the coordinated, unified front of the White Wing girls, who closed ranks around Negi without even a look between them.