Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“God!” groaned Asuna, flipping her fair back as she, Konoka and Setsuna made their way toward the dorm later that evening. The sun had set fifteen minutes ago, and the three were just now heading home. “I can't believe that your grandpa sets you up on these things! Does he know how gross and perverted some of those guys are?!”
 
“It's not that bad, Asuna,” said Konoka. “He checks them out to make sure that they are not a threat to me,” she assured her roommate and friend.
 
“That's not my point, Konoka,” Asuna replied. “The guy who was hitting on me was ancient! He had to be at least forty!” she complained.
 
“I thought you liked older men, Asuna,” grinned Konoka easily. Asuna scowled at her roommate.
 
“Funny,” she replied.
 
“You like Takahata-sensei,” countered Setsuna.
 
“And you said my dad was hot,” smiled Konoka. Asuna winced.
 
“I have always been comfortable with older men,” she said, looking away. “I don't know why, either!” she headed off the two walking beside her.
 
“But not any more?” teased Konoka. Asuna frowned.
 
“I guess,” she murmured. Since I made my pactio with Negi, I haven't been as fixated on Takahata; heck, I haven't even been as interested in any older man, she reflected. Just as well, she thought, Negi needs my full attention. She almost stumbled over an uneven paver on the street she and her two teammates were walking on. “Stupid sandals,” she muttered, easily catching her balance.
 
“They aren't sandals, Asuna,” giggled Konoka. “They're hanao.”
 
“Sandals,” retorted Asuna disdainfully. Konoka smiled at her temperamental roommate, teammate and friend.
 
“Sandals are made of rubber and vinyl or leather,” she pointed out. “Not wood and cord.”
 
“Fine. Flip-flops,” smiled Asuna in spite of herself. “I do kind of like this kimono,” she admitted. Konoka gave a delighted laugh.
 
“I'm glad,” she said. “You and Se-chan look beautiful in them, too,” she noted, pleased with herself.
 
“I shouldn't be wearing your clothes, Ojou-sama,” objected Setsuna, blushing as she absently smoothed her kimono's folds. She and Asuna had found themselves being dressed in two of Konoka's kimonos before they knew what was happening. It was the first time that Asuna had worn a silk kimono, and though she was sure that Setsuna had worn one before, she was sure that the swordswoman didn't wear them often. Konoka rarely wore them, but for formal occasions, it was the girl's first choice.
 
It had surprised Asuna that Konoka's kimonos fit her and Setsuna so well. Konoka had explained that the nature of the kimono meant that it was able to adjust easily, though it helped that she and Setsuna were so close to her own build. It had also surprised her when Konoka had told her that she shouldn't wear anything under the kimono. After a short argument, Konoka had shown her how the lines showed through, and she and Setsuna had relented.
 
Setsuna had not budged at all on the issue of her taking her sword with her, though Konoka seemed more concerned that Setsuna's wings couldn't be extended in a kimono. She and Setsuna had lost the argument about hair style, too. Both of their hair restraints - her bells and Setsuna's band - had been left behind, their brushed manes lying loose against their backs. All three of them had taken their Pactio cards with them, tucked securely in the folds of their kimono tops, warm against their breasts.
 
Asuna had been along as Konoka's escort a few times, but being drawn into the process was something new to her. She found herself constantly having to force herself not to either cringe at the smarmy, oily come-ons from the suitors, or holding herself back from hitting them. Setsuna had shown signs of an itchy sword hand, though one would have to know the girl very well to see them. Both Asuna and Setsuna had bristled whenever a man got too forward with Konoka. For her part, the granddaughter of the head master of the school was an old hand at these things, and easily kept herself out of trouble, as well as helping out Setsuna and Asuna.
 
After the last of the current batch had been disposed of, the three had started to head back, only to be waylaid by the headmaster himself. Asuna couldn't believe that the old man was honestly surprised to hear that none of them had the slightest interest in the guys they had been set up with. Konoka had even told her grandfather that she wouldn't be going on any more omiai. When the old man wondered why, Konoka had just shaken her head and said that she was tired of meeting strange men.
 
Leaving the headmaster to bemoan the fact that his granddaughter was so unwilling to marry, the three had headed back to the dorm, though not before Konoka had given her grandfather a peck on the cheek and a fond pat on his unnaturally-shaped head. The three had turned countless heads as they made their way back to the dorm, and not a few young bucks had been so distracted by the three that they had run into things because they couldn't take their eyes off the young girls. It was oddly gratifying to see that happen, and all three of them shared silent laughter and smiles as they made their way back to the dorm.
 
Now, with the dorm before them, they hurried slightly. Passing through the lobby, they scanned the area, but didn't see any sign of the study group they had passed on the way out. Together, they ascended to their floor, and made their way to their room. “We're back,” called out Asuna, opening the door and leading the way into the room. Behind her, Konoka followed her in, Setsuna behind her.
 
“Welcome back,” came Negi's voice. The three found their leader and teacher sitting at the table, a stack of paper in front of him, grading homework. “How did the meeting go?” he asked them, eyes on the paper.
 
“Like always,” shrugged Asuna. Though I'm glad that Konoka isn't going to be going on any more of those things, she thought. Feeling a nudge on her arm, she saw Konoka grinned at her as she guided Asuna over, taking her place next to her, Setsuna being pulled into position on her other side.
 
“Homework grading?” asked Konoka, posing just a little.
 
“Yeah, from the study session,” he said, making a few final marks on the paper at hand before turning to look at the girls. “Makie is impro…” he stopped dead, his jaw hanging open as he started at the three. Unbidden, Asuna found herself blushing as her heart rate kicked up. Glancing to her side, she saw that her two companions were likewise blushing and warm in the face, though they were both also smiling widely, too.
 
“I take it you like what you see?” grinned Konoka, slowly turning, Setsuna and Asuna mimicking her turn. Asuna saw that Konoka was deliberately accenting her hips and rear as she turned, and her chest as she completed the turn. Show off, thought Asuna absently, making sure to shift her hips as well and push her chest forward. “So, want to marry us?” giggled Konoka playfully.
 
Negi's mouth worked, but no words came out. Somehow, it made Asuna feel warm; especially south of her bellybutton. From the color on Setsuna's pale skin, and the healthy glow coming from Konoka, she suspected that the other two felt the same tingly heat in their loins. “Well?” husked Asuna, licking her lips, “what do you say, Negi?” teased the girl.
 
“I…I…!” Negi was still clearly having trouble with words, his eyes wide as saucers as they darted from one to the other then back again. Peeking down, Asuna sucked in a breath as she saw that his pants were tenting. Nudging Konoka, she used her eyes to direct Konoka's attention to Negi's physical display of approval. Konoka's eyes lit up when she saw it, and immediately, she nudged Setsuna.
 
Asuna could feel her heart pounding as she stepped forward, stopping in front of Negi. “Negi,” she whispered before leaning forward and kissing him, her tongue slipping into his open mouth. It feels different, was Asuna's first thought as her lips sealed to his. The Pactio kiss was nothing like this! Her arms came up to circle his chest and head as her tongue slid deeper into his mouth. Stunned, Negi was frozen in place.
 
“Wow, Asuna,” came Konoka's voice from what seemed a long way away.
 
“A…Asuna!” echoed Setsuna's voice. Asuna ignored them.
 
“Well, Negi?” she panted, breaking the kiss for a moment, “are you going to marry us?” she kissed him again. “You wouldn't spurn the love of three girls offering themselves to you, would you?” she pressed, kissing him again. “Please, Negi?” she leered at him, absently rubbing her hard nipples against his chest. “Say yes?”
 
“Y…yes,” replied an overwhelmed Negi. Konoka giggled.
 
“Yay!” she exclaimed, pulling up her cell phone, “I'll just text grandpa, and we can finalize the ceremony,” she said, eyes bright.
 
“O…Ojou-sama!” hissed Setsuna, shocked. Kanko turned to look at her.
 
“Yes, Set-chan?”
 
“T…that's inappropriate!” managed Setsuna. Konoka considered that.
 
“Really?” she asked, “We'd both be married to Negi, so we would be together,” she considered. “Unless you mean the other girls,” she considered. Setsuna blushed.
 
“I…um,” she trailed off. Konoka lunged over, hugging Setsuna.
 
“You're right,” she said, kissing Setsuna's cheek fondly. “I'll wait to text grandpa until it's all agreed,” she decided. Turning back to look at Asuna, she found that Asuna was still kissing Negi, who looked nearly ready to pass out. “Asuna-chan,” she chided slyly, “give him a chance to catch his breath,” she said, stepping over to ease Asuna back. Setsuna guided Negi down to sit on the floor, absently patting his back as she knelt next to him. “And we should get out of these,” mused Konoka, mostly to herself. Silk is hard to clean, and these are expensive, the fleeting thought flashed through her mind.
 
“Uh, sure,” replied Asuna, sounding a bit dazed herself. Konoka tugged on the sash, and a moment later, the kimono hung from Asuna's shoulder, the silk parting to reveal her bare body. Negi, sitting on the floor and looking up, gasped when he saw this.
 
“A…A…Asuna,” he breathed.
 
“Yes, Negi?” asked Asuna, feeling Konoka slip the silk off her shoulders and swiftly fold it. The heat and itch between her legs was growing stronger, Asuna unconsciously rubbing her thighs together in an attempt to relieve the itch.
 
“I…” Negi swallowed with significant difficulty. Setsuna - still kneeling next to him - put a hand on his chest. “I think I…again,” he choked out. Asuna puzzled over this for an instant, before grasping what he was talking about.
 
“Oh! Sure!” she said, an anticipatory smile on her lips. Stepping forward, she grabbed Negi's hand, pulling him up and toward the bathroom.
 
“Hey, Asuna! What're you doing?” wondered Konoka, her own kimono slipping off her soft skin to be folded as well.
 
“Just helping Negi with a problem,” said Asuna.
 
“We'll help, too!” Konoka volunteered, already stripping Setsuna. Asuna paused, looking back at the other two. Setsuna nodded, indicating that she was in as well.
 
“But…it's…different,” Asuna warned her two friends.
 
“That's fine,” smiled Konoka. Asuna turned to look at Negi, her eyes meeting his.
 
“Well? Is it ok with you?” asked Asuna softly. Mutely, Negi nodded. The two, were, after all, White Wing members and the second and third Pactio partners he had made.
 
“Ok,” said Asuna, absently licking her lips, “we should do this in the bathroom, though, since it is a little messy,” she said, a smile tugging at her lips. “And we need to get you naked, Negi,” she recalled. Before Negi could even respond, he found himself naked, surrounded by Konoka and Setsuna.
 
In the bathroom, Asuna positioned Negi in the small shower, once more hugging herself to him from behind, though this time, Setsuna and Konoka were wedged in tightly to the side. Gently grasping Negi's hard member, Asuna stroked it lovingly, Negi crying out in pleasure as she caressed his sensitive tip. “It hurts him if it gets hard and nothing is done,” Asuna panted to the other two, who were watching raptly.
 
“Sort of like in health class,” noted Konoka.
 
“Well, sort of,” Asuna agreed, “but it's also a lot different, too,” she added. Konoka reached out and touched Negi's hard length, Asuna reluctantly releasing his member so Konoka could explore it.
 
“Amazing,” breathed Konoka, feeling her first penis. “Set-chan! Feel this!” she urged, grabbing Setsuna's small, soft hand in her own and guiding it to Negi's length. Asuna settled for hugging Negi to her chest, her breasts pressed to his head. The heat and moisture between her legs was growing unbearable. “Isn't it awesome?!” asked Konoka eagerly of Setsuna.
 
“Ah!” gasped Negi, the excitement getting the better of him. Three large spurts of cum splattered onto the shower wall, with two more weaker ones coating Kanako's and Setsuna's fingers with the thick release.
 
“Wow!” breathed Konoka, raising her hand and studying the cum covering it. “They didn't say anything about this in health class,” she noted.
 
“Taste it,” suggested Asuna, her hands slipping down to Negi's groin, finding his slick member to be mostly deflated - to her disappointment. Konoka delicately sampled it. Making a slight face, Konoka tried it again.
 
“Not that tasty,” she said, giving it a third try, “but I've had worse,” she said. Setsuna slowly sampled the slippery goods covering her own fingers. Blinking, she took a larger sample, then began to suck her fingers clean. “I take it you like it, Set-chan,” grinned Konoka.
 
“Yes, Ojou-sama,” replied Setsuna between fingers. Probably because I'm not normal like Asuna and Ojou-sama, she thought before shaking off the concern.
 
“Mm,” Konoka hummed, “I'm feeling pretty warm and itchy between my legs,” she admitted.
 
“I know,” Asuna replied, distracted, “I think I could use some help as well,” she murmured.
 
“I…I'll help you,” offered Negi. Asuna blinked. “You help me, so I should help you,” he said. Asuna considered that.
 
“Ok, but…how?” she wondered. Negi blinked.
 
“Um…” he trailed off. “I…thought you might know,” he admitted quietly. Asuna blinked. Well, maybe I do, but…!
 
A knock on the door interrupted their moment. “Who could that be?” asked Asuna irritably, slipping away from the other two. Konoka took charge of the situation.
 
“I think we need a bath,” she said, smiling at Setsuna and Negi. Asuna had wrapped her towel around herself before answering the door.
 
“Hey, Asuna-chan,” came the voice of Asakura. “Whatcha up to?” wondered the intelligence operative for the White Wings.
 
“We were about to get a bath,” came Konoka's voice from behind her roommate. Asakura nodded.
 
“Sounds like an idea,” she said, “but some of us were going to have a...meeting this evening; about that issue we talked about before,” said the girl, her voice dropping to a near-whisper. “You in?” she asked. Asuna considered that.
 
“I'll…stay with Negi tonight,” she said, “so…you know,” she replied. Asakura nodded.
 
“Probably a good idea,” said the girl. “Well, when you are done with your bath, we're in Chisame's room, ok?” said the taller girl. Asuna nodded.
 
“Ok,” she said. Turning, she saw Konoka holding their bath baskets. “You hear that, Kono-chan?” she asked. Konoka nodded. “Then, let's get our baths,” said Asuna, leading the other three toward the bath hall. They had almost made it when they encountered Ayaka and a small band of fellow students. The bath turned into a near-riot, as usual.
 
-
 
“Yue, Nodoka, I have a project for you,” said Eva. The two turned to face the short blonde vampire sponsor of the White Wings. The rest of the White Wings were sharpening their skills, and the two had been about to dive into their own form of practice when Eva had appeared behind them.
 
“A project?” wondered Yue. Eva nodded. Looking around, the two noticed that Chachamaru was nowhere to be seen.
 
“Yes,” said Eva, being careful to keep her lips closed enough to conceal her lengthened fangs. “It is a project that requires your special skills,” she said, eyes resting on the two almost hungrily.
 
“Ok,” said Nodoka, glancing at Yue. Seeing the slight shrug from her best friend, Nodoka turned back to follow Eva into the hub resort hall. Moving after the short blonde, the two wondered what kind of project would cause Eva to seek them out. Passing through several passages off the main ones they were used to, the two found themselves in a room with a high view of the central hub, the main hall spread out below them.
 
“Wow! Incredible view,” breathed Nodoka. Yue didn't comment, but she was gazing out at the panorama before her with the same awed expression as Nodoka. Eva allowed them to look at the view for a few minutes before clearing her throat to re-capture their attention.
 
“What is it you need us to do?” asked Yue. The whites of Eva's eyes turned black as the irises turned blood red; and slitted.
 
“Just spare a little of your tasty blood, my dear Yue-chan,” purred Eva, the two snared in her power. Moving over to the two, she debated which to start with. Directing them to the pile of cushions in the center of the room, she settled on Yue. She had sampled Nodoka before, if not enough to count for what she had in mind now. Slim, pale fingers dexterously plucked loose buttons, drew down zippers and unhooked catches. With the uniforms of the two crumpled on the floor, Eva took a moment to survey the pair.
 
Yue was slightly shorter than Nodoka, and of less curved form. Still, she was hardly a child. A small shadow of pubic hair graced her groin, and her breasts were shapely for all that they were small. She is really quite the beauty when you cease to view her as a child, thought Eva, her sharp nails caressing Yue's cheek before trailing down to absently toy with a light brown nipple. Licking her lips, she looked Nodoka over.
 
Though taller than Yue or Eva, Nodoka was still shorter than the other White Wing girls. In spite of being short, her body had the compact curves of an adult, her breasts distinct and firm for all that they were barely bigger than Yue's. Her nipples were darker brown, and her pubic hair was more than a shadow, though less than a full growth. Reaching down, Eva curiously stroked the fine, soft hairs between Nodoka's legs. She had really fine hairs down there, thought the Nosferatu Magi. But, I'm hungry… dismissing the matter for the moment, Eva turned back to Yue.
 
Settling astride Yue's lap, the smaller blood-sucker nestled her face against Yue's throat, Yue's arms coming up to hold Eva as the girl opened her mouth, her fangs flashing for a moment before Eva sank them into Yue's pale neck, small arms wrapping around Yue's chest as the girl sucked hard on the slim neck of the White Wing girl. Unconsciously, Eva squeezed Yue's chest rhythmically, feasting on the girl's blood with near frenzy intensity. Moans, gasps and groans slipped from Yue as Eva fed, her dull eyes unfocused. Eventually, Yue slumped backward in a faint, Eva landing on top of her naked form.
 
Eva raised her mouth from Yue's neck, frowning slightly at the puncture marks in Yue's neck. They would heal in a matter of hours, but the others might notice before then if she wasn't careful. After a moment of thought, she snipped the ribbons that held the two braids Yue usually wore, the loose hair hiding the marks. “Now that I have had the main meal, let's have some desert,” murmured Eva, turning her attention to Nodoka. Moving over to the other girl, Eva considered where to feed. “Shoulder it is,” she decided, laying back on the cushions and pulling Nodoka to her chest, her side to Eva's chest, putting her shoulder in perfect position for Eva to bite.
 
With the girl settled, Eva eased her fangs into Nodoka's shoulder to begin feeding. As with Yue, she wrapped her arms around the slim chest of the short-haired girl, but also her legs around Nodoka's waist. Squeezing and releasing the girl, she drank deeply of the girl's succulent blood. Sort of like Makie's blood, though it has a bit more kick, Eva thought, happily drinking deeply. As with Yue, Nodoka moaned, gasped and groaned, her cheeks coloring in a blush that gradually faded as Eva fed. When the girl fainted, Eva raised her head from the girl, licking a drop of blood from her lip as she stroked Nodoka's face. “You are tasty, Nodoka-chan,” she praised the girl.
 
“Master?” came the voice of Chachamaru.
 
“Yes?” asked Eva, rolling Nodoka over so she rested on her back next to Yue.
 
“You were successful?” asked Chachamaru. Eva nodded. “With they be ok?” asked her partner. Eva frowned.
 
“Of course they will,” she said, giving the gynoid a slightly dirty look. “You think I am some fresh-made vampire?” she asked.
 
“No,” replied Chachamaru. Eva considered that.
 
“You…are concerned about them?” wondered Eva. Chachamaru nodded. “You weren't before,” noted Eva, “so why now?” Chachamaru considered that.
 
“Because before they were not important to me,” she said at last. Eva grunted.
 
“What now, mistress?” asked Chachamaru, moving closer.
 
“These two were the last of the easy ones,” Eva contemplated out loud. “The rest will be difficult; some of them could even be impossible without their permission,” she explained. “Of the others, Asuna and Kaede are going to be the hardest.”
 
“What of Setsuna and Ku Fei?” wondered Chachamaru. “Are they not of equal challenge?” Eva shook her head.
 
“No. Ku Fei is powerful, but she lacks Asuna's resistance to magic, as well as Kaede's intelligence. She won't be a problem. In Setsuna's case, she is strong, and smart, but I have already discovered her greatest weakness: Konoka,” leered Eva. “All I have to do is use Konoka to get her to bare her neck to me. But Kaede is smart and powerful and unpredictable, and Asuna possesses some strange ability to strike me through my barriers as well as resist my powers. Add that to her tendency to over-react, and she will be the most challenging of all.”
 
“And her blood is the one you want most?” guessed Chachamaru. Eva considered that.
 
“Negi's blood is the most useful,” said the girl slowly, “but that odd ability of Asuna's drives me crazy,” said the girl. “I guess I do want her blood most, though it will probably not taste as good as the other girls' blood will.” Eva made a face, looking at Yue and Nodoka. Seeing something, she looked closer.
 
“Chachamaru, look,” she said, pointing to the two. Chachamaru looked where Eva pointed.
 
“They appear to be aroused,” said Chachamaru. Eva grinned evilly.
 
“Yes,” she purred. “Dreaming of Negi, no doubt,” she added, using a sharp fingernail to tickle Nodoka's bellybutton. The unconscious girl shivered, her exposed lower lips growing wetter. A wicked smile spread across Eva's face. “Chachamaru, I have an idea…” she said eagerly.