Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Ugh!” grunted Kotaro as he flew backward. Negi's gotten a lot stronger, he thought fleetingly. Twisting in the air, he saw that he was headed for a thick pine tree. Twisting a little harder, he managed to get his feet under him, springing back toward his best friend, fist drawn back for a counter-attack. Focusing on Negi he saw that the young mage was already incanting a spell. Crap! he thought, summoning his shadow wolves. Probably his lightening archers, decided Kotaro, sending his wolves out to act as a shield until he could close with the mage fighter.
 
Instead of lightening or wind, Kotaro found himself shooting up at an odd angle. He cast levitation?! Kotaro thought, disbelievingly. An instant later, Negi unleashed a blast of light arrows, destroying his shadow wolves. Kotaro floated in the air, unable to do anything. “Ok, Negi, you got me,” Kotaro said, grinning a little. I can't use instant movement without purchase, I have virtually no ranged attacks that will make any difference against him, and since he can hammer me with at least two dozen attack spells I know he knows, there is little I can do about this, thought the wolf boy.
 
Negi smiled, canceling the spell and allowing Kotaro to drop to the ground. “So, that one ties us up again,” said Negi, wiping his forehead. Kotaro nodded.
 
“Yeah, back to even,” he said. The two had been sparring most of the day, and over the course of the practice had been competing to see who could win the most matches. With Negi's victory, they were once more tied up, six to six. “You have really improved, Negi,” said Kotaro, the two moving over to the small sack of snacks that Chachamaru had given them before they headed to the forest resort for their sparring match. Pulling out a large bottle of water, he took a long drink before handing it to Negi.
 
As Negi drank, Kotaro dug out some sandwiches and chips. “I have been practicing a lot, you know,” Negi said, setting the bottle down and selecting a sandwich for himself. Chachamaru is a good cook, he thought, biting in to the sandwich. Wouldn't have expected that from a robot girl, but she is really good; of course, she has been helping out Yotsuba-chan, he recalled. The plump chef of their class was known across the entire Mahora campus as the pre-eminent chef.
 
“Practice is one thing,” said Kotaro between bites, “but you just have a knack for this,” he went on. “You pick up things faster than anyone I have ever met, and you don't quit, either.” Kotaro started in on another sandwich.
 
“I get a lot of help from the White Wings, you and Master,” Negi said modestly. Kotaro grinned at him.
 
“Yeah, I noticed,” he said slyly. Negi frowned.
 
“What do you mean, you noticed? Noticed what?” he wondered. Kotaro tapped his nose.
 
“You know that wolves have the best noses, right?” he said. Negi's expression told him that he wasn't following Kotaro at all. “Negi, I can smell Asuna's scent on you; as well as Konoka's scent.” Negi blushed. “Don't get all childish on me now, Negi,” said Kotaro, his tone slightly irritated. “It's about time you noticed the girls,” said the other boy. “The way that the girls reek of lust when they are around you is damn near impossible to miss,” he said conversationally. “So, you been getting `help' from Asuna and Konoka?” he asked slyly. Negi's face colored as he remembered the bathroom encounter.
 
That memory also brought another memory back to him. “Um, Kotaro?” he asked. The other boy grunted, his mouth full of food. “Do you…um…know about…girls?” he wondered. Kotaro swallowed the mouthful of food.
 
“Probably more than you,” he said. “I might look like I'm your age, but I'm a lot older than you,” he grinned smugly. “And I grew up fast, too,” he added. “What, exactly, did you want to know?” he wondered. Negi's face colored more.
 
“Promise to keep this secret?” he asked. Kotaro nodded. “Asuna…and a couple other White Wings did something…nice for me,” he explained, fidgeting. “It was really nice,” he said, unable to keep a smile off his face, “but when they…did that…for me, they…wanted something nice in return, but…” he looked at Kotaro, who saw a mix of excitement, frustration and worry on his face, “I didn't know what to do to return the favor!” he said. Kotaro blinked.
 
Wow! I figured that sooner or later one or more of the girls would give in to their lust, but…wow! he thought. Asuna and a couple others? Didn't see that coming! Grinning at Negi, Kotaro put his arm around Negi's shoulders. “Well, first off, just what `nice' thing did they do for you?” he asked in a low tone.
 
“Just…something…nice,” Negi said. “What does it matter?! I just need to know what I'm supposed to do to return the favor!” he protested. Kotaro hummed.
 
“Yes, but you need to return the favor at the same level, you get it? So, what did they do?” he repeated himself. Slowly, Negi told him, the tale frequently being interrupted by pauses as Negi tried to pick his words. Once he was sure he understood what had happened, he waved off the rest. “I get the idea,” he said.
 
“So, what should I do?” begged Negi. Kotaro grinned at him.
 
“Ever eaten a pitted peach?” asked the wolf boy.
 
-
 
“Man, I'm beat,” groaned Yue, nearly collapsing into the tub at the resort. Beside her, Nodoka was likewise looking worn-out. The rest of the White Wings were filtering in by twos and threes.
 
“You two look like you haven't slept in days,” noted Kazumi, stepping into the hip-deep warm water, Chisame not far behind her. “What were you doing for Eva?” wondered the intelligence gatherer of the group.
 
“Just some research,” said Nodoka, glad that the warm water concealed her blush. I don't remember how we ended up together on the cushions, but it was kind of nice to wake up holding Yue, thought Nodoka. It sort of bothered her that she couldn't remember how she and her best friend had ended up in that position, but she just couldn't bring herself to think about it too much.
 
Looking to her side, she saw that Yue was blushing as well. Remembering the kiss the two had shared still made her heart race. I can't believe how natural it felt to kiss her as we held each other, she thought. If Negi had been there, it would have been perfect, the girl thought, her hand touching her chest as her heart raced at the possibilities that thought revealed.
 
“Where are Negi, Asuna and Konoka?” asked Kaede, entering with Kotaro and Ku Fei.
 
“Eva and Chachamaru got them about two hours ago, and I haven't seen them since,” shrugged Chisame. “Probably one of those meetings those three have from time to time,” she dismissed the topic.
 
“Well, this is a perfect chance to talk about that other matter,” grinned Paru, drifting closer to the other girls in the large bath. “Another study session when we get back?” she suggested.
 
“Um, I guess,” said Chisame, glancing away.
 
“Oh! You think you're ready for a test, then?!” Haruna aggressively pushed the topic. “How forward!” she giggled.
 
“I didn't say that!” Chisame hotly denied.
 
“Didn't say what, Chisame-chan?” came Konoka's voice from behind the girl. Turning her head, she saw Konoka, Setsuna and Asuna entering the bathing area, shedding what clothes they wore.
 
“Where's Negi?” asked Kotaro.
 
“Eva had something to discuss with him and kicked us out,” shrugged Konoka, slipping into the water next to Kaede.
 
“She's probably sucking his blood again,” muttered Asuna, joining Konoka and the other girls, Setsuna just a step behind her.
 
“Wishing you were the one sucking on him?” teased Haruna. Asuna scowled at the mangaka.
 
“Oh, she already did that,” tittered Konoka, ignoring the look Asuna shot her. The other girls - except for Setsuna and Konoka - gasped.
 
“She…sucked him?!” breathed Nodoka. Konoka nodded.
 
“Yep!” she agreed easily. “Swallowed, too,” she added.
 
“So did you!” Asuna fired back, causing the girls to gasp again.
 
“Trust Asuna-chan to jump right in,” Kaede smiled.
 
“Details, girl! Details!” Kazumi leered at Asuna.
 
“What did she mean when she said you did too?” wondered Ku Fei. Konoka giggled.
 
“Well, Negi was having some trouble, and we just helped him out,” she answered coyly. Asuna could tell that Konoka was enjoying herself. Beside her, Setsuna had her head bowed, color staining her fair cheeks.
 
“Do we have to go into it?” asked Asuna as the details began to be rehashed.
 
“What? Didn't you like it?” challenged Kazumi gleefully.
 
“It was ok,” Asuna tried for calm detachment.
 
“I think it was more than `ok', judging from your smile,” said Kaede slyly. Asuna grimaced.
 
“You are all such gossips,” she said, rising from the bath. Watching her move off, the others were thinking much the same thing; and it had nothing to do with gossip.
 
-
 
“You still alive?” came a mocking voice from far away. Groggily, he struggled to get his mind in working condition. “Well?” asked the voice eagerly, “you dead yet?”
 
“Ugh,” he managed, slowly opening his eyes. Instantly, he regretted it. Oh, that's not good, he thought queasily, the light blindingly painful, the colors skewed and his focus going kaleidoscope on him. Hearing a giggle, he tried to focus on who was talking.
 
“Have some of this,” suggested the voice. Dimly, he felt something touch his trembling lips. Struggling, he tried to figure out what was being offered; and by whom. “Come on, drink up!” urged the person.
 
Drink? he wondered, his stomach clenching at the very thought. His mouth felt like something had crawled in there, suffered a bout of diarrhea, died from it, and decomposed while still in his mouth. His lips felt like they had been sanded, then dried.
 
Wallowing in his misery, he realized that the person who had been talking to him wasn't content to wait for him to drink. A hand grabbed his head, the object forced his jaws open, and liquid poured down his throat, nearly suffocating him in the process. Hacking and retching, he managed to flop over. “Aw, you're still alive,” pouted the voice.
 
Sounds like a girl, he thought. Wish I were dead; then I wouldn't feel this awful, he thought miserably. “Cigarette?” asked the other voice, a giggle leaking through.
 
“Bullet,” he rasped out, fighting back the urge to vomit.
 
“I think I can find one,” said the girl eagerly, “but if you are in a hurry, I have a knife,” she added hopefully.
 
Knife? he thought, his abused mind fitfully pulling together. Why would a girl have a knife? A few moments later, he put that part of the puzzle together. Chachazero, he placed the voice. “Either way,” he rasped.
 
“Sure!” came the immediate reply, the sound of a knife being pulled catching his ears.
 
“Zero,” came a new voice. This one sent a shiver down his alcohol-sodden spine. Evangeline, he thought, the fear clearing his mind some. “You can't kill him; yet,” the vampire mage said analytically.
 
“But he's nearly gone already,” begged Zero, petulantly stroking the edge of her large knife. “Can't I kill him just a little?” she whined.
 
“There is no such thing as `just a little' when it comes to killing someone,” snorted Eva. Looking at the ermine, she smiled a sharp-toothed smile. “Throw some cold water on him, sober him up, feed him, let him rest a bit, then get him drunk again,” said Eva, flipping her long, blonde hair with a hand as she turned away from the miserable stoat. “I'll have one of your sisters help you clean up this place while he sleeps,” she added, noting the empty bottles, overflowing ash tray, and the thick, rank air in the room.
 
“Ok,” sighed Chachazero unenthusiastically as she re-sheathed her knife. “It'd be funner to make a pair of gloves out of his hide, though,” she added, smiling. Eva hummed.
 
“Maybe we will,” she said, licking her lips as Chamo jerked violently at her words, “but not just yet,” she added. Exiting the room, she found Chachamaru waiting for her. Glancing at her partner, she rolled her eyes. “What is it, Chachamaru?”
 
“You are a bully, mistress,” stated the gynoid.
 
-
 
Negi yawned as he made his way off the transport circle and toward the central hub where the White Wings slept, ate and generally lived when at the Resort. Looking up at the `sky', he saw that the stars were already coming out. “Guess they are already in bed,” he thought out loud.
 
“Most of them,” came a voice from the side. Looking over, he saw a figure sit up from where they had lain on the bench near one of the tables. Seeing the figure stretch, he identified her.
 
“Kaede,” he smiled at the ninja as the girl flowed to her feet and fell in beside him. She was wearing a mid-thigh length sleeping robe, with a single tie just below her breasts. From the flashes he got as she walked beside him, he knew that she was naked beneath it.
 
“So, turning in yourself?” asked Kaede, smiling at him. Negi shook his head.
 
“I'm gonna grab a quick bath first,” he said. The girls always bathe before bed, so I try to as well, he mused, recalling Asuna's shock-treatment approach to his dislike of bathing back when he first arrived at Mahora.
 
“Hmm,” Kaede hummed. Moving through the main hall, Negi entered the bathroom, Kaede staying right beside him.
 
“Did you wait to bathe with me?” he asked her, curious.
 
“No, but I would be happy to join you if you like,” grinned the tall ninja, her hand absently patting his head.
 
“I was just going to wash up before going to bed,” he said. Kaede hummed.
 
“I'll give you hand,” she said. Before he realized it, his clothes were in a heap and Kaede's sleeping robe was fluttering to the floor as well. Without so much as a blink, she led him to the faucet and started the water. From the bath baskets along the low stone wall, she selected some body wash and shampoo.
 
Squatting behind him, she soaked him with the shower head then began to shampoo his hair, sitting so close behind him that the tips of her breasts often brushed against his back. Used to this sort of thing, Negi tried to relax as she did most of the work. Not unlike the first time I bathed with her, he recalled, remembering the barrel tub at her `training camp' in the hills far outside Mahora.
 
Holding his breath as she rinsed his hair, he felt her soft breasts pressing to his back. Just like that time, too, he thought, smiling. He didn't realize that his dick had gotten hard until he felt a soft, strong hand caress his shaft. “Mm, nice,” purred Kaede, hugging herself to his back. “Asuna was right,” Kaede whispered in his ear.
 
“W…what?” Negi wondered.
 
“She told us about it,” shrugged Kaede. “Don't worry; if you need help with anything, we'd all be happy to help you,” the ninja assured him playfully. “We're a team, after all,” she added.
 
“Really, Kaede?!” gasped a relieved Negi. The possibilities of things going wrong when the others heard about that was pretty good, he thought to himself.
 
“Of course,” she confirmed. “We are your partners, remember?” she smiled. With her free hand, Kaede guided Negi's face around so she could kiss him. Other than the Pactio kiss, it was the first one for her. To her pleasant surprise, Negi was a good kisser. Practice with Asuna, most likely, decided the girl.
 
Her free hand stroked his length even as her tongue slipped into his mouth. Negi reached around and circled Kaede's neck with his arms, turning his body so he was side on to her. The tall girl found it easier to both kiss him and stroke his hard member this way. Her own pussy was growing hot and warm and tingly as she kissed him. Surprising her, Negi pushed back from the kiss. “Kaede,” he breathed.
 
“Yes?”
 
“I…I want to try something; something that should be nice to thank you girls for your help,” he said. Kaede smiled.
 
“Sure,” she agreed, “what is it?”
 
Negi stood, turning to face her. His dick was almost at the level of her mouth, and for a moment, Kaede debated following Asuna's lead, but chose to wait and see what Negi wanted her to do first. Reviewing Kotaro's advice, Negi pushed gently on Kaede's shoulders, guiding the tall girl onto her back on the smooth stones of the bathing area.
 
When she was comfortably on her back, Negi took a knee in each hand once more and gently guided them apart. Kaede waited, a bemused and anticipatory smile on her lips. Is he going to go for it? she wondered, seeing him ease down to his knees between her spread legs. Well, if he wants to, I won't mind, she decided calmly. Being his first could be fun; and I wouldn't have any complaints about giving my virginity to him, either.
 
To her surprise, however, Negi shifted down until his face was just above her pussy. He's going to eat me out? wondered Kaede. She knew the theory, but had never experienced it before. This should be interesting, she thought, smiling as Negi slowly leaned forward. Seems our Kotaro-kun has been talking to Negi again,” she thought, feeling Negi's breath on her slick, swollen nether lips.
 
Like a pitted peach, Negi thought, swallowing nervously. Like a pitted peach, he told himself in anticipation. Kaede's sex glistened just past the end of his nose. A heady, faintly musky scent flowed through his nose thanks to his near-panting, causing his already-hard dick to throb. Sticking his tongue out, Negi hesitantly sampled his first pussy. Kind of… he tried to decide what it tasted like, but couldn't quite find an analogy for the taste. So, he tried a second, more thorough sample.
 
A soft, happy moan came from Kaede as Negi's tongue slipped between her slick pussy lips. “Mm,” she hummed softly. Ever since the first time she had shared her `training camp's barrel tub with him, she had occasionally day dreamed of what might happen as he matured. Guess that time is now, she thought, smiling as she felt her nipples grow harder and more sensitive, a fire stoked in her lower belly by Negi's ever-growing and developing oral attention.
 
By this time, Negi had discarded his attempt to decide what Kaede tasted like in favor of just enjoying the taste. He had remembered that Kotaro had said that he should use his fingers to spread the pussy open, the better to enjoy the meal. Currently, he was spreading her pouting pussy with both hands, his face buried between her thighs. It delighted him to discover that the more he licked up the girl's juice, the more juice there was. Working on the slick entrance to her sex, he was finding it a little hard to keep up with her.
 
Kaede was panting, her body flushed as her fingers toyed with her hard nipples. Her arousal was far past the fire stage and was nearing a run-away nuclear reactor in melt-down mode. “Negi,” she whispered, sparing a hand from her breasts to reach down and guide his lips away from her core. “Lick me here,” she asked/ordered, guiding his lips to her clit, which was engorged with blood and fully emerged from under her hood.
 
“Ok, Kaede,” gasped Negi. That's right, he recalled, feeling a quick twinge of guilt, Kotaro said something about a girl's clit. Something about a woman and a boat, he tried to recall, only to find that he couldn't concentrate. Fortunately, Kaede knew where she wanted him to lick, and guided him there unerringly. Brushing her sensitive button with his lips made the normally reserved and quiet ninja girl moan in a way he had never thought she could. Assured that she was enjoying it, Negi threw himself into the task at hand.
 
A long, trembling groan announced to anyone who might hear it that Kaede Nagase had cum. By the gush of hot girl cum, it was clear that she had cum hard, too. “Negi,” the girl breathed, gently but firmly pulling Negi up from between her legs and on top of her, kissing the young male soundly as soon as his lips were in range. I'm glad I joined the White Wings, a small, irrelevant part of her mind thought as her tongue slid into his mouth.
 
When Kaede had guided him away from her delicious slit and on top of her, Negi has almost protested, but the actions of the girl reminded him that his dick was hard as iron and beginning to hurt from being hard so long. No sooner had Kaede's lips sealed to his than his tip touched her slick, wet entrance. Even though his tip was not aligned with her entrance, the intensity of her orgasm had soaked her entire groin and thighs, so the hyper-excited member of her teacher slipped along the inner crease of her thigh and sex.
 
It was too much for Negi. His groan was muffled by Kaede's kiss as he blew his load on her stomach and neat triangle of pubic hair. Kaede felt the hot, wet splash, smiling around the kiss. She leisurely released his lips, though she held him close to her for a long moment. “That was very nice, Negi,” she whispered in his ear. “And if you want, we can show you even better things, too,” suggested Kaede.
 
“R…really?” wondered Negi, partially dazed from his unexpected release. Kaede nodded, helping him to sit up. Looking down, she smiled at the surprisingly large amount of thick Negi-goo coating her belly. Her smile grew slightly as she saw the load slowly seeping toward her groin. Retrieving the shower nozzle, she sprayed Negi's dripping dick.
 
“Really,” she confirmed. “But let's get cleaned up and get some sleep.”
 
Blinking, Negi stifled a yawn, suddenly feeling much more tired than he had before the bath. Kaede, efficient and sneaky as ever, had already scrubbed him clean again and was washing his spunk off her own toned, tight stomach. As she washed off, she collected a small amount of the thick cum with a finger and sampled it. Hmm, Asuna was right, she thought, licking her lips, this might not be ice cream, but it doesn't taste bad.
 
In short order, Kaede toweled off, clean and ready for bed. Seeing that Negi was almost asleep on his feet, she easily scooped him up and carried him to the room where the rest of the White Wings were bedded down. Silently padding past the occupied futons, she knew that several of them woke long enough to verify that Negi was finally where he should be: with them. Reaching her futon, she gracefully sank down, still holding Negi in her arms.
 
Three futons over, Kotaro opened his eyes, delicately sniffing the air. Good job, Negi, grinned the wolf-boy. Settling back down, he felt the girl next to him wrap an arm around him. He usually slept beside Kaede, but this evening, circumstances had forced him to find a different partner. Looking at the girl beside him the faint light of the fake stars over their head, he considered that Asuna wasn't as bad as he had initially thought she was.
 
-
 
“So? What did you learn?” asked Ayaka impatiently. Across from her, her `agent' hummed.
 
“They're going to Eva's cabin every couple of nights, spending a couple of hours there, then returning to the dorm,” shrugged the girl. The blonde Class Rep frowned at the shorter girl.
 
“But what are they doing in Eva's cabin?” she pressed, impatient. Her informant shrugged.
 
“Don't know,” she said. “The curtains are pulled and you can't hear anything from inside, either,” noted the other girl. “Maybe they are studying?” she hypothesized.
 
“While Asuna and the other Baka Rangers certainly could do with extra studying, what would make Nodoka-chan, Kazumi-chan, Konoka-san and Setsuna-chan be doing going there every night? And I can't say that I can believe that Eva would allow them to use her cabin for their studying sessions, either,” frowned Ayaka. Across from her, her spy shrugged.
 
“Don't know, but that's all I can tell you about it.” Signaling the waitress at the small coffee shop, she got a second treat to finish off her coffee.
 
“Oh! If only Kazumi-chan weren't part of the group,” groused Ayaka. When it came to information, Kazumi Asakura was the best. And here I am, having to rely on lesser informants, thought the girl sourly.
 
“Just why are you so interested in them anyway?” asked her informant. “You could just join their group, couldn't you?” she asked. Ayaka suppressed a grimace.
 
“I'm not going to join a group without knowing more about it; even if it is a group lead by Negi!” she insisted. And that rude, obnoxious Kotaro is in the group, too! she recalled, baring her teeth at the countless issues she had with the boy. Even if his ears are kind of cute, he is still an ass! she reminded herself. Unlike my refined and cultured Negi, she thought, daydreaming of being on romantic retreat with Negi, far beyond the reach of her interfering classmates. Not that that has proven to be possible, she recalled, remembering the private south seas island she had tried to get for just her and Negi, only to end up with more than half the class there.
 
“Couldn't make the cut?” grinned the girl opposite her at the small table. Ayaka scowled at the brunette.
 
“No,” she replied frostily, “that isn't it at all!”
 
“Yeah, whatever, Class Rep,” shrugged the girl, sitting back in her chair. “We all saw how Asuna tossed you like an empty cup last time you tried to fight her. There's something about those White Wings that's different,” mused the girl out loud. “I mean, Asuna and the others have always been a bit rough, but now? I don't want to piss them off, that's for sure!” she said emphatically.
 
“Hmm,” mused Ayaka.
 
“And did you see what those girls were doing in the contest? Those special effects were so good I could almost swear they were really doing that stuff! Chao and Hakase were truly tech wizards, aren't they?”
 
“Um, yeah, I guess,” said Ayaka. I can see that this one is of no further use to me, she decided. Looking past her informant's shoulder and through the window, she saw the three familiars of the informant approaching the shop. “Well, thank you for your efforts,” she said, rising, “your friends are arriving, so I will leave you to your activities.”
 
“Any time, Class Rep,” said the girl, patting her shirt pocket where the cash she had received from the blonde for spying rested. “Call me if you want me to snoop for you again!” she called after Ayaka, who was departing the coffee shop.
 
Brushing past the three girls just entering, Ayaka hurried off toward the far side of town. She had a sudden need to visit a temple. Behind her, her informant greeted her three friends. “What were you and Class Rep talking about?” wondered the tallest of the four, absently tossing her head, her long hair held back in a simple pony tail.
 
“Just random stuff,” shrugged the brunette. “Hey, you guys want to do some shopping?” she asked excitedly. “My treat,” she grinned, watching her friends' eyes widen. Moments later, the four were heading for Tokyo to find new bathing suits.