Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Hello? You wanted to see me?” called out Haruna, entering the large room she had been shown to by one of Chachamaru's `sisters' that served in Eva's resort. She had been taking a short nap after a rich lunch when the doll had approached her and said that Eva wanted to see her about an issue related to her artifact.
 
“There you are,” came Eva's voice from just at her right elbow, causing the mangaka to shriek in surprise. Seeing the smirk on Eva's face, Haruna knew that the small vampire had done that deliberately.
 
“Eva,” she hissed in annoyance. “You wanted to see me?” she asked, calming her heart rate.
 
“Yes,” replied the blonde calmly, motioning Haruna toward a comfortable-looking over-stuffed chair that was nearly a love-seat. “You have seen how Setsuna uses her paper trick to make doppelgangers of herself and others. Your artifact can be used in a similar way, but it requires some practice and some instruction. Ready to learn a new capability?” asked Eva, sitting beside Haruna.
 
“Sure!” chirped the girl, already envisioning the possibilities. Set-chan's paper doubles are all well and good, but she's no manga master! thought the girl gleefully. So many possibilities…! she thought, having to swallow a sudden mouthful of drool. “These doubles,” she said, leering at Eva, “just how real will they be?” she wondered. Eva returned an odd sort of leer.
 
“Oh, they will be very real,” the blonde purred.
 
“Great,” smiled Haruna, “so, how do I make them?” she wondered. I mean, I have already made several constructs, but they were pretty limited, and as an artist, I know I can do better!
 
“Just listen as I explain,” said Eva, her eyes changing to black with blood-red, cat-slit irises. “Listen to my voice, Haruna,” purred the girl, reaching out to pluck the glasses off her next meal. Seeing the eyes of her classmate cloud over, Eva smiled to herself. It is just a matter of finding their weaknesses, she thought. Looking down a little, she frowned at the impressive view. Why do so many of my classmates have to be better endowed than me? she wondered crossly.
 
-
 
“I'm back,” announced Kotaro as he entered the room he shared with Natsumi, Chizuru and Ayaka. He had just bid Negi good evening, leaving the fighting mage in training in the capable hands of his two primary `tenders' - Konoka and Asuna. Heh! Yeah, left him in their hands, all right! From the smell of things, those two are likely to jump his bones any second! he thought smugly.
 
“Welcome back, Kotaro,” came the cheerful voice of Natsumi, his `sister'. “How was your day?” she asked him, smiling at the dark-haired wolf boy.
 
“Same as always,” shrugged Kotaro. Go to class, go the resort, spar with one or more of my team mates, sleep, spar with my teammates, eat, spar with my teammates, sleep, spar with my teammates, leave the resort, come back here, sleep, and repeat, he grinned to himself. Natsumi hummed.
 
“Do you need any help with your homework?” she asked him, her own books open on the small table in the room.
 
“Nah,” he replied negligently. “Did it all already,” he explained.
 
“Oh,” said Natsumi. She sounded a little disappointed. Finishing up, she closed her books, put them away, and stood up. “Well, I guess I can fix us some supper,” she said, glancing at him. “What happened to your clothes?” she wondered.
 
“Oh, just did a little sparring with Negi and Ku Fei,” he explained away the smudges and small tears on his clothes. It's true enough, he carelessly dismissed the inaccuracy in his reply. “Think I'll grab a quick shower,” he added.
 
“Probably a good idea,” Natsumi said, moving to the studio kitchen in the room the four shared. It was hardly an honest kitchen, being a single sink, a small refrigerator, a two-burner stove, and a cabinet that held their dry snacks and enough plates and utensils for the four of them. Above the small refrigerator was an equally small microwave.
 
Kotaro moved into the cramped bathroom each dorm room had, quickly undressing and starting the water. He recalled his experience sleeping with Asuna the previous night. Negi is lucky, he reflected, she is a lot nicer to cuddle with than I had thought. It had surprised him to find out how nice she was when she was sleeping.
 
He and Asuna had their differences, though a lot of those differences had been resolved over the time they had know each other. Considering that they had started as enemies, it was a remarkably fast transition to teammates. Thinking of how soft Asuna's skin had been, he felt his dick hardening. She's not bad looking, either, he thought, recalling the numerous times he had seen her in some state of naked. His dick hardened to full stand.
 
“Surprised that she did that, too,” he muttered out loud. He had awoken to find that the sleeping girl had wrapped her hand around his dick while snuggling in close to him in her sleep. I wonder if she knew what she was doing? he wondered, absently stroking his hard length. It's not like she isn't pretty in her own crazy way, he considered, stroking faster. Would she…? he started to think, only to be interrupted by the bathroom door opening.
 
“Oh, Kotaro-kun,” came the optimistic voice of the scariest woman he had ever know: Chizuru Naba. He couldn't quite put his finger on what made her so scary, but she was absolutely terrifying; the nicer she was, the scarier she got. And it wasn't just him either - Natsumi was just as terrified of her, as were a few others in Negi's class. It's not like she is cruel or nasty or evil or anything, he reflected fleetingly, it's just something about her…
 
Chizuru had her bath basket in hand, a towel over her arm and not a single stitch covering her body. “C…Chizuru-chan,” he managed, scrambling back a bit.
 
“Don't mind me,” smiled the woman, stepping into the small bathroom. “I just came in here for a quick wash,” she said. Kotaro watched her set her basket and towel aside. His erection certainly wasn't going anywhere with the largest breasts in the class so close he could feel the warmth from them. Chizuru glanced at him. “Don't be shy, Kotaro,” she encouraged him, “finish up; I don't mind,” she assured him.
 
“It's not that…” began Kotaro. Chizuru - as she was wont to do - moved ahead with the topic without any input from him.
 
“I see,” she said, her smile just as warm and friendly as always, “you should just ask, Kotaro-kun,” she said, kneeling in front of him.
 
“C…Chizuru-chan!” he gasped. She glanced up at him as she began to stroke his shaft.
 
“You don't like me?” she asked, the faintest tingle of disappointment in her tone.
 
“N…no! Of course not!” Kotaro stammered. “You're very sexy!” he shored up his defense, “it's….” he stopped, wondering how to stay that it was weird to have the woman who scared him so much playing with his most delicate organ. And how can I like her touch so much when she is so terrifying?! he wondered.
 
“Then it's fine,” Chizuru said, wiggling a little closer and trapping his dick between her large, full, shapely breasts. “I couldn't just let you suffer from this,” she added, cupping her breasts in her hands and beginning to stroke his shaft. Dipping her head, she licked the tip of his cock.
 
“Gods,” he moaned, feeling her warm, wet tongue swipe across his glans. “N…Natsumi-chan,” he tried to protest.
 
“She's fine,” Chizuru ignored the attempt, engulfing his entire tip with her mouth. Rubbing his shaft with her soft, silky breasts as she sucked his tip, Chizuru hummed happily as she felt him tremble. When his hands came to rest on her head, she smiled around her task.
 
Kotaro combed his fingers through the thick, soft mass of Chizuru's hair, grunting as his hips began to twitch in time to her bobbing head. He had tried to fight it, he really had, but his instincts were getting the better of him. “Chizu-nee,” he gasped hoarsely. She hummed softly around his tip. Tightening his grip, he got a good grip on her hair and head.
 
Feeling his grip tighten, Chizuru closed her eyes, using her hands to cup her bountiful breasts more securely around his throbbing cock. She sucked in a breath through her nose just in time as Kotaro pulled her forward, driving his spit-slick length into her mouth, reaching the back of her throat in one thrust. Fighting back her gag reflex, she relaxed as best as she could, letting him set the pace. Pushing her head back, he immediately jerked her back, thrusting his hips at the same time. The force of the two moves forced her breasts aside, his balls slapping against her chin as his spongy tip jammed into her throat, threatening to make her gag.
 
Kotaro didn't leave it there long, though. Using his firm grip on her head, he swiftly fell into a steady, pounding rhythm, his growls growing gradually louder as he pounded into Chizuru's mouth. Sucking in breaths between strokes, the woman held on to his hips to steady herself, but made no move to impede his use of her mouth. Drool and precum leaked around her tightly-closed lips, down her chin and dripped onto her heaving breasts. Dimly, she was aware of something soft and furry brushing her wrists. Managing to focus enough to spot it, she almost giggled, seeing his tail wagging furiously.
 
“Chizu-nee,” he grunted, holding her face tight to his crotch, his shaft entirely in her mouth as he fired off his load. Almost caught unprepared, Chizuru fought back against the urge to cough as some of the thick cum almost went down the wrong pipe. Relaxing her throat as best as she could, she let the jets of cum shoot right down into her stomach. After three or four heavy spurts, she tentatively pulled her head back, Kotaro letting her withdraw from his dick.
 
Chizuru had just released his tip from her lips when a final blast sprayed over her nose, eyes, forehead, and chin, ropy tendrils of the sticky cum dripping down to land on her heaving breasts. “My, Kotaro-kun,” Chizuru said, smiling up at him, “you had a lot in there,” she observed.
 
“S…sorry, Chizu-nee,” he panted. Man, that was unexpected! But also incredible, he thought, still somewhat dazed. Chizuru rose to her feet, one hand wiping the cum from her eyes.
 
“It's ok,” she said to Kotaro, smiling again, “but we need to get cleaned up before we make a mess,” she added, stepping into the shower. Kotaro blinked, suddenly remembering that Natsumi was only a wall away from them. Oh, gods! I just got sucked off by Chizuru not ten feet from Natsumi! “Hurry up, Kotaro-kun,” came Chizuru's calm voice, her wet hand landing on his shoulder. Pulling the young man into the cramped shower with her, she began to hum as she lathered them both up with body wash. Rubbing her thighs together, she knew that she would need some relief of her own tonight. Pity that Nat-chan is fixing supper, or I could see about getting Kotaro-kun to scratch this itch for me, she thought fleetingly.
 
Neither of the two noticed the bathroom door ease back closed. Almost hyper-ventilating, Natsumi hurried back to the kitchen, where the small meals was in danger of burning. She couldn't believe what she had seen. I thought Kotaro had called me, but then, he and…! the girl blushed beet red from her forehead to her breasts. Remembering the smile on Chizuru's face as Kotaro's cum dripped off her face and onto her breasts, Natsumi felt the tension in her groin grow. Why does he do that with her, and not me? she wondered.
 
“Mm, that smells good, Na-chan,” came the stacked girl's voice from just behind her. Gasping, she realized that she had been standing by the small stove, her body on automatic as her mind ran in circles. Just behind her, Chizuru was in her sleeping gown, which just barely covered her crotch, and did even less to conceal her full breasts. To the side, Kotaro was pulling on a pair of loose nylon shorts. Seeing him, she blushed again. “Are you feeling ok, Na-chan?” asked Chizuru, turning the girl to face her and touching her forehead to the shorter girl's forehead.
 
“I…I'm fine!” Natsumi insisted.
 
“Are you sure? Maybe you just need a negi suppository?” she said, brandishing a long onion stalk.
 
“Gah! Enough with the onions up the ass!” exclaimed Kotaro, cringing away from the girl.
 
“I was just kidding,” giggled Chizuru. “Mostly…” she added a heartbeat later. Kotaro patted Natsumi's shoulder as the girl nearly hid behind him while Chizuru swiftly chopped up the onion and added it to the broth the ramen noodles were cooked in. You know, I think I envy Negi, thought the wolf-boy. He may have to deal with Asuna and Haruna, but at least neither of them have an anal fixation involving onions!
 
-
 
Asuna yawned as she tossed her sleeping shirt over the foot of her bed. The girl had taken a quick shower before bed, and was about to turn in, Konoka already sleeping peacefully in the lower bunk. Asuna had started to pull on her sleeping shirt, but stopped, considering the baggy tee shirt for a moment before rejecting it. Had anyone asked her why she did that, she couldn't have given them a rational answer. Glancing over to where Negi was working on his laptop, she frowned. “You need to get some sleep, Negi,” she said softly so as not to wake Konoka.
 
“Almost done, Asuna-chan,” he answered her absently. “Just need to finish this up,” he muttered to himself. The girl watched him for a few more moments before leaning over to touch the switch that turned off the lights in the room.
 
“Well, see you in the morning, Negi,” she said, laying back and pulling the sheet up to just below her breasts. Hopefully next to me, the thought flickered through her mind. Closing her eyes, Asuna drifted off to sleep, a smile on her lips. In the alcove, Negi finished up his school paper work, and was about to shut off the laptop, when he noticed that the icon for email was in the corner of his screen.
 
“Might as well check it,” he mused, opening the email program. Seeing five messages in the email folder, he frowned, clicking on the inbox folder. Four of the five were for Chamo, relating to some action or something the ermine was doing. I should just have Chamo get his own inbox, Negi thought, skipping those. The last one was addressed to him. Clicking it open, he found that Anya had gotten her greedy, dominating hands on his school email address.
 
Reading the message, Negi found himself reminded of the time he had spent with Anya and his cousin Nekane back in Wales. After reading her message, he began to type his reply, remembering the good times he had shared with the feisty mage girl. When the message was done, he sent it. Easing back a little, he glanced to the side of his laptop computer, where a small, framed photo of himself, Nekane and Anya sat on the shelf where his magical texts were kept. Picking up the photo, he gazed at it, thinking of all that had happened since the photo had been taken.
 
“Mm,” came the girl's voice as she opened her eyes. Blinking in the dimly-lit room, she sat up. What time is it? she wondered, focusing on the clock on the small table next to Konoka's bunk. Just past one? Why am I awake? she wondered. Glancing back, she saw Negi slumped forward, asleep where he had been working at his laptop, though the laptop was closed and apparently shut down. “That idiot,” she murmured, easily flipping from her bed to the small loft, landing silently and gently next to her partner.
 
Seeing a photo held loosely in his hand, she carefully extracted it, studying the picture in the light of his small desk lamp. She knew who they were, of course. The blonde was unmistakably Nekane, his cousin/sister, and that meant that the shorter mahogany-haired girl was Anya, Negi's childhood friend. Studying the girl closer, Asuna frowned slightly, noticing the way that both of the girls clung to Negi. I doubt that she is just a `childhood friend', from the way that she is holding his arm, she thought, feeling a little spike of jealousy shoot through her. Putting the photo aside, she dismissed the topic from her mind in favor of a better topic: namely, her Negi.
 
Smiling, she gently pulled him over to his futon, using a foot to spread it out. With the futon ready, she carefully removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. Easing him onto his futon, she paused, an idea catching in her mind. Looking at Negi, she began to smile. Moving back, she turned off his desk lamp before carefully moving back to Negi. He is always climbing into bed with me, so I think it's only fair for me to climb into bed with him sometimes, she thought, feeling her breasts slid across his chest, her nipples snapping erect from the friction. “Mm,” the girl hummed softly, settling next to him in the cramped space.
 
Getting comfortable, she found that it was easiest to sleep with him almost on top of her, his face resting against her breasts. Wrapping her arms around him, she settled in, drifting back to sleep easily. As they slept, the two gradually shifted, ending with Negi lying between Asuna's legs, which were loosely hooked over his ankles, the girl holding him securely to her breasts.
 
-
 
Ayaka sighed as she sank into the tub in the deserted bathing hall. She had spoken with Mana at the shrine her classmate worked at, and gotten rebuffed. So, she had waited for the tall fellow half-breed to come back to the dorm, and tried again. It had taken her more than an hour of fast talking, and a considerable commission, but Mana had finally agreed. Ayaka was not overly concerned over the money, but having to all but beg the Miko gunslinger to do her dirty work was intolerable!
 
The negotiations had been hampered by the silent but vigilant presence of Zazie in the dorm room she shared with Mana. Ayaka had never really gotten Zazie at all, in spite of the time she had spent in classes with her. Quiet, withdrawn and nearly as much an outsider as Mana, the girl was just hard to approach and even harder to involve in a conversation. That she had approached Negi with tickets to her acrobatic troupe's performance at the festival was one thing, but she had spoken to him; hell, she had even smiled at their teacher - something that the others had never seen her do with anyone else.
 
“My Negi's inherent charm and sophistication is just impossible to miss,” she said aloud, sighing happily. Still, why was Mana so reluctant to look into the matter for me? Is it because she sometimes works with Setsuna? Or maybe something related to whatever happened during the Festival between her and Kaede? Ayaka sighed. It's not like I'm asking her to shoot them or anything, the blonde thought to herself. And she did finally agree, so I guess it doesn't matter. Soon, I will know what those White Wing girls are up to, smiled Ayaka.
 
She nearly immediately frowned as that thought ran through her mind. What then? she wondered. “Once I know what they do, what do I do then?” asked the girl of herself. She realized that she hadn't thought that far ahead. Well, obviously, once I know what they are doing, I can decide if they are worthy my joining their club, thought the girl.
 
Her musing was interrupted by the sound of someone opening the door to the bath hall. Focusing on the door, she wondered who else would be in the bath hall this late at night. Seeing a familiar trio entering the hall, she blinked. Wonder why the Cheer Trio are bathing this late? she wondered.
 
The three cheerleaders froze for a second when their own blonde spotted the blonde already in the huge tub. “Uh, hi Class Rep,” offered Shiina, giving her classmate a half-wave.
 
“Little late to be taking a bath, isn't it?” asked Ayaka.
 
“Um, same could be said for you, couldn't it?” replied Misa, the three cheerleaders moving over to the wash faucets. “Lose track of time studying?” hazard the long-haired girl.
 
“Something like that,” Ayaka replied. “And you three?” she wondered.
 
“We were working on a cheer,” supplied Madoka quickly. Ayaka raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Given how obsessed the three were with their club activities, it was not really odd that they would be practicing cheers past midnight. With nothing else to do, she watched the three girls wash off. It struck her that the three only had one bath basket between them. Always as a group, I guess, she thought, dismissing the observation.
 
Listening to the chatter between the three, she was struck by inspiration. “Hey, girls,” she called to them as they rinsed off. “Have you heard anything about this `White Wing' club thing that some of the girls are in?” she asked them. I have been overlooking an important facet of gathering information: gossip! realized the girl. While Asakura deals in covert surveillance and facts, there is another way to learn thing, and that is gossip! Given their personalities, these three were the best candidates to catch up on all the gossip there was about the class.