Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Mm,” groaned Asuna as she opened her eyes. Where am I? she wondered sleepily. A moment later, she remembered. Grinning, she gently patted Negi's back, the young man still asleep on top of her. This is pretty comfortable, she thought, turning her head to look out the window. Seeing that it was still dark outside, she decided that she had time to enjoy being with Negi.
 
Shifting a little, she felt something poke her pussy. Is that his dick? she wondered, worming a hand between her body and Negi's. Reaching the spot where their hips joined, she found that his erect dick had slipped out his boxers, and was butting up against her panty-clad pussy. Her fingers also discovered that her panties were damp. I got that excited in my sleep? she wondered, finding that the wet spot on her panties was centered over her passage; and not incidentally touching the exposed tip of Negi's dick.
 
She knew that her nipples were engorged with blood and hard beneath Negi's bare chest, and even as she softly caressed his tip, she could feel her own arousal growing. It occurred to her that the position she and her partner had ended up in was the `standard' missionary position. Her legs had spread in her sleep, allowing Negi to slip between them, which brought his hips to her hips and his tool to her hungry pussy.
 
Asuna sped up her soft strokes of his length as a thought occurred to her. It wouldn't be that difficult to do, she thought, licking her lips nervously. Just slid my panties to the side, shift my hips just a little and his dick would line up perfectly, Asuna mused, feeling her fingers begin to slip more easily as pre-cum began to escape from Negi's tip. Would he be able to thrust into me, though? I think he would have to be awake, since I don't think he would fit in me without some work, she considered. Releasing his hard member for a moment, she wiggled her fingers under her panties.
 
Reaching her hot, slick entrance, she eased a finger into her passage, pursing her lips a little as she felt how tight it was with just one finger. Negi's a lot thicker than a finger, mused the girl, experimentally working a second finger into her pussy. It felt really tight, and she knew that Negi was at least as thick as three of her fingers. Feeling her fingertips brush her hymen, she frowned. And he would need to push hard to break my cherry, too, so…
 
“Asuna?” came a sleepy voice from on top of her. Blinking away her previous thoughts, she found that Negi had awakened as she explored the possibilities of what she had been considering. He was still lying on top of her, but had raised his head to look at her in the faint illumination of the room. “Asuna? Are you ok?” he asked her, concerned. Under his chest and belly, he could feel how hot her body was. Is she coming down with a fever or something? he wondered.
 
“Negi,” breathed Asuna, reaching up with her free hand to guide his lips to her own. Caught off guard, Negi nevertheless began to return the kiss as Asuna's tongue invaded his mouth. Between their bodies, she withdrew her two soaked fingers from her wet panties, returning them to his throbbing dick to stroke it. Feeling her cum mix with his precum was all it took for her to make up her mind. Breaking the kiss, she stroked his cheek.
 
A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her slippery fingers caress his swollen member. “Negi,” she whispered, “I want…” she paused, blushing even through her lust. “Um, I mean, I think I'm ready.”
 
“R…ready?” wondered Negi. Asuna nervously licked her lips.
 
“Do you like me, Negi? As your partner?” she asked him. I think he does, but I should make sure, she thought hazily.
 
“Of course I do,” he replied immediately, sucking in a breath as her fingers slid down to caress his balls. “Asuna!” he whined.
 
“Do you trust me, Negi?” she asked, smiling at him hungrily.
 
“Yes,” he once more replied without having to consider it. Asuna felt her heart pound at his unhesitating affirmation. “Ah!” he gasped softly.
 
“Then…trust me, ok?” panted Asuna, gently maneuvering the two of them around so Negi was on his back on his futon, and Asuna was kneeling over him. Leaning down, she kissed him again, softly, as she used one hand to impatiently work her panties off herself, kicking them off somewhere into the room below before using the same hand to work his boxers off him. Shifting her naked body over his, she leered at him as she felt his hard dick brush her soft lower belly and thighs.
 
“Asuna, what…?” began Negi, trembling at the sensations he felt through the tip of his dick. She's so hot! And her skin is so soft, the dazed young man thought. Asuna touched his lips with her finger.
 
“Just…trust me, Negi,” she repeated. “I…it's ok if it's you,” she murmured, scooting her knees up a little before straightening upright, his dick pointed directly at her oozing pussy. “Trust your partner - me,” she whispered again, slowly lowering herself down, one hand carefully spreading her vaginal lips as her other hand gripped his tool, keeping it steady.
 
Both of them gasped softly as his drooling tip met her dripping entrance. Asuna felt his hand seize her hips, as his back arched slightly. To her, it felt like his dick was as thick and hard as a Coke bottle, though she was pretty sure that it wasn't that big or thick. Certainly, it's as hard as a Coke bottle, she thought happily, slowly lowering herself onto the rod beneath her. Her nipples were throbbing painfully with arousal, and her pussy felt like a coal furnace, though no furnace was as wet as she was. So soft! So slick! she thought as her pussy began to stretch around her very first dick.
 
“Asuna-chan,” whimpered Negi, his tip being slowly swallowed by the tightest, slickest, hottest glove he had ever experienced. Under his palms, he could feel her begin to grow slick with sweat as she steadily lowered herself onto his shaft. Negi rolled his head from side to side as the sensations roared through him like a freight train. “Asuna-chan,” he moaned again, unable to articulate anything else.
 
Asuna couldn't decide what she felt as his hard shaft sank into her. It felt like she was being stretched. It felt incredible. She was sure that his entire tool could never fit in her without tearing her in two. If she didn't get him all the way in, she was certain that she would lose her mind. So many emotions and sensations ran through her that she was unable to determine what it really felt like. She was able to focus on one sensations, however.
 
When his tip met her hymen, Asuna was able to isolate that feeling from the swirling maelstrom in her body and mind. He's… she thought, nearly deliriously, we're…about to, she bit her lip as the pressure on her hymen increased, small sparks of pain flashing in the midst of her pleasure. When he takes me, we'll be partners forever, she thought, feeling a tearing sensation in her sex as her hymen was torn by his dick as it drove deeper into her sex. “Yes,” murmured Asuna, feeling a tingly heat flash from her freshly-made womanhood to her brain, where it exploded like fireworks behind her eyes.
 
Asuna had fingered herself before, and she knew what it felt like to orgasm. This was nothing like she had ever experienced. Why is this so different? wondered the girl, dazed. It's so different from what I get when I finger myself, marveled the girl, her body trembling. I want, no, need, more! she decided. Focusing on Negi's face, she smiled at him. “Negi,” breathed the girl, leaning forward to kiss him.
 
The shift in her balance, coupled with the sweat that shone on her hot skin, caused her knees to slip, dropping her hips onto his and driving his dick into her to the hilt. “Guh!” gasped Negi, the sudden penetration overloading his control. Deep in her sex, his tip bottomed out against her cervical crown, he fired off a full load of thick cum directly into her waiting womb. “A…Asuna!” he gasped hoarsely, lunging up to hug her tightly, his lips meeting her lips.
 
Oh, god! thought a dazed Asuna, He came! He came in me! At that moment, she was sure that no one on the face of the earth was as happy as she was. I can actually feel his cum flood into me! Amazing! It's so warm and thick and there's so much of it! gloated the girl, drooling a little as she reveled in the sensations radiating out from her sex. Unconsciously, she tucked her legs around behind Negi, ending up more or less sitting face-to-face in his lap, his dick lodged in her pussy.
 
Panting, the two held each other close. As they caught their breath, Asuna became aware of a sucking on her nipple. Looking down, she found that Negi, whose face had been pressed to her breasts, had taken her hard tip in his mouth and was sucking on it tenderly. A shiver ran through the girl as she stroked his head. “That's nice, Negi,” she murmured in his ear. Negi released her nipple for a moment.
 
“I'm glad you like it, Asuna,” he whispered back before immediately latching onto her swollen nipple again. Asuna smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around his back, holding him to her gently. She sighed happily as he orally ravaged her nipple. Shifting her hips slightly, she discovered that his dick was still hard.
 
Blinking, she experimentally squeezed with her vaginal muscles. Yeah, he's still hard! the girl thought giddily. Slowly, she began to twist her hips from side to side. Oh, yeah, he's still good to go, she leered, feeling the hard length in her passage. I wonder if he could cum again? the girl wondered absently.
 
Negi almost bit Asuna's nipple when he felt her hips begin to shift side to side on his super-sensitive, still-hard dick. Asuna?! he gibbered to himself, panting against her soaked breast, What is she trying to do? Kill me? Even so, he made no move to protest her actions. It does feel good, he realized, managing to switch to her other nipple, his hands grasping two handfuls of her long, unbound hair.
 
Asuna was panting again, another of those strange firework-like explosions building as she felt Negi switch tits. In her passage, she could feel his tip rubbing her cervix as her clit was ground against his pubic bone by the position they were in. Her spine once more trembling, she jerked her hips side-to-side faster. When Negi inadvertently tugged on her hair, her entire body jerked as another firework display went off in her head. “Yes!” gasped Asuna, flinging her head back.
 
The move was not such a good idea, as her balance was dependant on her upper body, thanks to the position she was in. When she threw her head back, it broke her balance, and she toppled over backward, her tit being pulled free of Negi's mouth with a wet pop! even as a few strands of drool stretched between the man and her nipple. Falling onto her back, her body limp, she giggled mindlessly through the all-consuming power of her orgasm.
 
“A…Asuna!” blurted out a concerned Negi, who had tried to break her fall, but had failed.
 
“Wow!” came a cheerful voice from the ladder that led to the loft. Blinking, he turned to see Konoka smiling at the two, a desk lamp having been turned on at some point, illuminating the loft. “So, Asuna and you are now lovers, Negi?” she asked, smiling at him.
 
“Um,” he tried to figure out what to say. Konoka looked at the still-giggling Asuna, who was sprawled out just in front of her.
 
“I'm a little jealous, Negi,” Konoka said, touching Asuna's neck with her fingertips. “I wanted to be your first,” she mock-pouted. Negi shifted as he tried to find a more comfortable position. The shift had an unforeseen side effect: his still-hard dick slipped free of Asuna's flooded sex, snapping free and splattering Asuna, Konoka and him with the mixed cum that filled Asuna's pussy and womb. “Eek!” squealed Konoka, though the smile never left her face.
 
“S…sorry, Kono-chan!” Negi blurted. Konoka hummed.
 
“It's ok,” she shrugged, wiping a thick glob from her cheek. “I don't mind; as long as it's you,” she said softly before licking the glob from her finger. “Tastes different when mixed with Asuna,” she noted calmly. In front of her, Asuna lazily, clumsily got her elbows under herself, managing to sit up before mimicking Konoka's actions.
 
“Yeah, it does taste a bit different,” she agreed a moment later.
 
“How does it feel, though,” teased Konoka. Asuna leered at her roommate and best friend.
 
“It feels incredible, Kono-chan,” said the girl, looking to the warm brown eyes of the other girl. Impulsively, she leaned over and kissed Konoka, her tongue working past the surprised girl's lips to stroke Konoka's own oral muscle. Other than a half-gasp and an instant wide-eyed blink, Konoka didn't react. As Negi watched, Konoka's eyes closed and she leaned into the kiss with Asuna. Watching the two, Negi's own eyes resembled saucers.
 
“Ojou-sama, are you awake?” came a voice from the main floor of the room. Setsuna had come to check on her best friend. “Konoka-sama? Are you…?...!” Setsuna stared, open-mouthed, at the kiss Asuna and Konoka were sharing, as well as the naked Negi.
 
“S…Set-chan!” stuttered Negi. Setsuna blushed brilliant crimson.
 
“So sorry, Ojou-sama!” she exclaimed, swiftly bowing before turning to bolt from the room.
 
“Wait, Setsuna!” Negi yelled, leaping from his futon to land right behind Setsuna. Grabbing her with his arms, he hugged himself to her back, his arms around her midsection. “It's not what you think!” he desperately told her.
 
“It's fine! I mean, it is not my place to interfere!” Setsuna insisted desperately. Negi held her firm, stopping her from dashing from the room. Her foot slipped on something on the wood floor, sending her the floor, Negi landing on her back. “Negi?! Are you ok?!” worried Setsuna, having caught herself with her forearms.
 
“I'm fine, Set-chan,” he assured her, embarrassed to have fallen on top of the small half-demon swordswoman. “Are you ok, though?” he wondered.
 
“I am unhurt, Negi,” Setsuna assured him. Negi shifted to stand up, and as he did, his still-hard, cum-covered dick slipped under her skirt, along her bare thigh, and ended up poking her spandex-clad sex. “Ah!” gasped Setsuna.
 
“Set-chan!” came Konoka's voice from the ladder. “Did you want to be next, too?” she asked her best friend. “I guess it's ok, since it's Set-chan,” smiled the dark-haired granddaughter of the school dean.
 
“N…next?” whimpered Setsuna, blushing furiously even as she stared at Negi's stiff dick fixedly. “Who…?” she whispered, seeing the coating of thick fluids on Negi's tool.
 
“Asuna beat us all,” giggled Konoka. “It should have been expected, though, since it's Asuna,” smiled the girl, Asuna - more or less back to normal - delicately tapping her knuckle against Konoka's head.
 
“And just what does that mean, Kono-chan?” replied Asuna disdainfully. “Hey, slide down,” she added, her hand absently stroking Konoka's silky hair. The other girl slid down the short ladder as asked, allowing a tender Asuna to climb down from the loft.
 
Meanwhile, Negi was helping Setsuna to her feet, the delicate-looking girl spotting what made her foot slip. Panties? she thought, reaching down to pick up the small cotton garment. She nearly cringed when she felt how damp they were. I wonder whose these are, Setsuna thought, only to get her unspoken question answered.
 
“Oh, that's where they landed,” Asuna said, taking the soaked garment from Setsuna. “Um, sorry about that,” she half-apologized. Tossing them into the small hamper, she stretched. “Mm,” sighed the girl happily. Glancing at Setsuna, she grinned. “You have some on your thigh, Set-chan,” she noted. Setsuna twitched, looking down to see a shiny smear on her bare skin, visible below her school uniform skirt.
 
“I…I need to change,” Setsuna mumbled. Konoka all but pounced on Setsuna.
 
“You can wear some of mine, Set-chan!” she offered eagerly.
 
“It…it wouldn't be proper, Ojou-sama!” protested Setsuna weakly. Konoka wasn't paying her protests any mind. Reaching under her guardian and best friend's skirt, she swiftly had the spandex shorts that Setsuna routinely wore off the protesting girl. In doing so, she noticed something. Grinning at Setsuna, Konoka flipped up the front of the girl's school skirt.
 
“You really are eager, aren't you, Set-chan?” asked Konoka, brushing aside Setsuna's attempts to push her skirt back down. Looking over Konoka's head, Asuna spotted the same thing that Konoka had seen. Setsuna's lower lips were shiny with her juice.
 
“I…I have no excuse, Ojou-sama,” replied the mortified girl.
 
“Silly!” giggled Konoka, “you don't have anything to apologize for!” Asuna nodded from beside Negi, having crossed over to put an arm around his shoulders. “Tell you what, Set-chan,” said the girl, caressing the blushing girl's cheek, “because you're my best friend, it's ok to go before me,” she smiled at Setsuna.
 
“Before?” wondered Setsuna, not following Konoka's meaning. “What do…?” began the girl, before abruptly stopping, the pieces dropping together like a load of bricks. “I…!I…!”
 
“Set-chan?” asked Negi, wondering what the girl was so flustered about. Asuna, her attention on the pair of girls, had reached down to stroke his member.
 
“Kono-chan's right, Setsuna,” Asuna assured her sometimes instructor in swordsmanship, “it's ok,” she coaxed the girl. Setsuna looked at the floor.
 
“It's not that,” she whispered, “it's that…” the girl trailed off.
 
“That what, Set-chan?” pressed Konoka, hugging her best friend.
 
“I'm…half bird tribe demon,” she reminded the others. “I'm not…human, like you all are,” she whispered.
 
“So?” wondered Negi, not getting what she was saying at all.
 
“So? So who would want me like…that?” blurted out Setsuna.
 
“I would,” came three voices in unison. Asuna, Konoka and Negi blinked along with Setsuna. All three had said the same thing at the same time. Konoka's brown eyes met Asuna's differently-colored eyes for a split second.
 
“You…? Really?” wondered Setsuna, blinking. All three nodded. “Even though…?”
 
“We don't care what your lineage is, silly!” Konoka assured her, rubbing her cheek against Setsuna's cheek before quickly surprising her with a kiss.
 
“You're one of us; a White Wing,” Asuna nodded, still absently stroking Negi's dick.
 
“You're my partner, Setsuna,” Negi said, his tone a bit uneven. Asuna smiled at Negi.
 
“Actions speak louder than words, Negi,” she hinted before giving him a more or less gentle shove toward the girl. As if they had discussed it before hand, Konoka delicately turned herself and Setsuna so that Negi - stumbling as he tried to catch his balance - tumbled into Setsuna, and the pair of them landed in Konoka's bed, Negi on top of Setsuna.
 
“Negi, we're counting on you to make Set-chan feel better!” chirped Konoka happily as she skinned off the sole article of clothing she had on: her panties. “Asuna and I have to clean up before class, so we'll be in the shower,” she said, grabbing Asuna's hand. “Besides,” she giggled playfully, “Asuna's starting to drip!”
 
Color rising on her cheeks, Asuna clenched her lower muscles. “You're one to talk, Kono-chan,” she hissed, seeing how slick Konoka's upper thighs and bare lips were. Konoka giggled, pulling Asuna into the bathroom. “Hurry up, Negi, or we'll be late!” warned Asuna.
 
In the main room, Setsuna lay beneath Negi, blushing. Negi looked down at her, his cum-covered dick smearing across her hairless pubic bone. “Set-chan?” he asked her. Setsuna licked her lips.
 
“I…I'm ready when you are, Negi,” she replied, not looking him in the eye. Negi frowned slightly.
 
“Set-chan,” he said, using a hand to gently turn her head so he could look her in the eyes, “if you don't want to…” he began.
 
“I want to!” she hastily replied, “it's just…” she bit her lip for a moment before her eyes locked on his. “Do you really love me that much? Even though I'm half-demon?” she asked. Negi blinked.
 
“Of course we do! All of us love you!” he assured her. Setsuna seemed a bit more confident.
 
“You don't mind having s…se…sex with someone like me?” asked the girl. Negi decided that Asuna was right: actions spoke louder than words. Dipping his head, he kissed Setsuna soundly on the lips. Unlike their Pactio kiss, the two brought their tongues into play, though neither were particularly experienced kissers.
 
After several moments of kissing, Negi started to guide Setsuna onto the bed fully, rather than sprawling across it perpendicularly. Once she understood what he was doing, Setsuna swiftly maneuvered onto the bed, taking the chance to slide her skirt off and open her blouse. Seeing her chest, Negi was surprised. Rather than the normal chest bindings she usually wore, the girl had on a thin, small, lacy bra. “Um, Ojou-sama got this for me,” Setsuna said, self-consciously touching the thin garment. “She said it would be more practical for me if I had to use my wings,” she added.
 
“It's really pretty on you, Set-chan,” Negi breathed. Setsuna hesitantly flicked the clasp between her modest yet shapely breasts open, the cups falling aside. Against her pelvic arch, she felt his hard member throbbing. “Um, we…don't have a lot of time,” she reminded him.
 
“Right!” he blinked, shifting a little. “Um, I think this is right, but if not…” he began, feeling his tip kiss her lower lips.
 
“I understand,” Setsuna assured him. Taking a grip on her shoulders, Negi met her eyes. Seeing the look in them, he slowly pushed forward, Setsuna's legs spreading as she tucked her knees, allowing him easy access to her unprotected sex. “Negi!” breathed the girl, feeling her lips part as she was stretched to accommodate him.
 
So…tight…! Negi thought, grunting softly as he pushed forward harder. It felt almost like he was trying to stick his dick into the neck of a bottle, but gradually, he opened her tight, virginal sex, penetrating her deeper and deeper. Asuna was tight, but this is…! a small fragment of his mind babbled. “Ngh,” he grunted, pushing a little harder. Suddenly, his tip popped inside her sex, Setsuna biting her finger to keep from shrieking in a mixture of surprise, pleasure and pain.
 
“Set-chan?” panted Negi. The girl managed a shaky smile.
 
“Give me a moment,” she said unsteadily. Negi nodded. It was excruciating, but he didn't want to hurt her, so he fought back his urges and held still. Smiling at the girl, he leaned down and kissed her throat. Setsuna moaned. “I…go ahead, Negi,” she said breathlessly.
 
Slowly, Negi pushed forward, finding the girl to be no looser, but easier to penetrate. After only a couple of thrusts, though, he felt something in her passage. What is this? he wondered, tentatively pushing against it. It feels like… he wasn't sure, but he got the strangest feeling that he had felt something like this before. “Set-chan?” he asked her.
 
“Just…push hard and fast,” the girl panted.
 
“S…sure,” he rasped, jerking his hips hard.
 
Setsuna hissed in pain, her hands squeezing his upper arms so hard that he thought they would tear the flesh from the bones, but after a moment, she eased her grip. Panting, she answered the concerned look on his face with a smile and a kiss. Reassured, Negi pushed further into her. Before the two broke their kiss, he was buried in her to the hilt. Negi was panting as if he had been sparring with Eva for an hour, but he felt surprisingly energetic for all that he was nearly out of breath.
 
“Setsuna,” he managed to get out as his hips began to pump into her deeply, her own hips rising to meet his as her harsh panting fell into time with his own.
 
“Negi,” she replied between pants, her ankles locking behind his hips as her vision began to go all white. “Negi!” she squealed, fireworks exploding in her mind.
 
With a final grunt, Negi came, filling Setsuna just as he had filled Asuna not ten minutes before. He managed three spurts before he collapsed onto Setsuna's chest to catch his breath. Setsuna wrapped her arms around his naked form as she rubbed her cheek against his own. Neither could speak at the moment. In silence, the two savored the moment.
 
“Hey, you two need to hurry up or you will be late!” came a scolding - but amused - voice, breaking them free of their private moment. Konoka and Asuna were drying off next to the bed. “You both need to wash off, and you only have ten minutes before we have to leave for class, so hurry up!” Konoka urged them, she and Asuna helping the two off Konoka's bunk. Between the two of them, Asuna and Konoka had the two naked and in the shower in less than a minute.
 
Hurrying back into the main room, the pair swiftly cleaned up the room. Konoka's sheets had a spot of blood and cum, as did Negi's sheets. Both sets were stripped off and hastily stuffed into the hamper, as were any loose articles of clothes. With that done, Konoka swiftly opened the windows a little to air out the room, which reeked of sex. Grinning at each other, the two hurried to get dressed in their school uniforms.
 
Asuna pulled Setsuna and Negi out of the shower with a bare two minutes to dress, and hurried them along. “We're already a minute late,” Konoka giggled as she helped Setsuna finish up dressing. Setsuna was wearing borrowed panties and a spare skirt along with her blouse but not the bra, which she couldn't find. Pulling on a pair of the black school socks, she saw Asuna helping Negi with the last finishing touches to his suit.
 
“Negi,” cooed Konoka as everyone grabbed their book bags, “remember, you promised I was next,” she said, smiling as she grabbed Setsuna's hand, Asuna already pulling Negi along by his hand.
 
“R…right!” Negi agreed, his attention on trying to make sure that he had all the materials for his classes. The foursome were already half way to their class before what Konoka had said registered. “Huh?!”
 
-
 
“You are looking a little off today, Negi,” came a quiet, yet playful voice from behind the young teacher of class three A. Negi knew the voice.
 
“C-Commander!” he said, saluting her. Mana Tatsumiya sighed as she gently knocked him on the head with a knuckle.
 
“I told you not to call me that,” she said dryly.
 
“Um, right, Mana-san,” he corrected himself. Seeing her haul off and bust a cap on the young man she had led him to believe she had a crush on during the Festival, followed by the lethal performance she had given as a literally hired gun to Chao had profoundly affected his view of the half-breed Miko shootist.
 
“Better, but why not just call me Mana or, if you must, Mana-chan?” she suggested, giving him a small smile.
 
“Mana,” came a voice from behind her. Turning, the mercenary priestess saw Kaede, Setsuna and Asuna not three feet from her.
 
“Hey, girls,” she greeted her classmates. Now that is interesting, she thought. Kaede has always been hard to detect, but for Asuna and Setsuna to get so close to me without my noticing it means a ridiculous amount of improvement in their skills in virtually no time. Suddenly, I am interested in this project of Class Rep's. “Got club today?” she asked casually.
 
“Yeah, but just a meeting,” said Asuna. Kaede was watching Mana, the small smile on her lips almost daring the other woman to start something. Mana honestly liked Kaede, and after their one-on-one fight during the Festival fracas, she had come to respect the ninja even more. It is not just anyone who can hold their own for nearly a half hour against me when I am shooting, she thought. She had run through her entire supply of spell bullets, and only accomplished a forced stalemate against the tall Baka Ranger blue.
 
Mana smiled back, recalling their subsequent mini-matches. They had crossed swords - as it were - at the theater, in the coffee shop, and occasionally on the sports field. She had come to look forward to the contests, if for no other reason than Kaede was a worthy opponent, one who taxed her to the limits. Her eyes flickered over to Setsuna, standing silently to the right of Kaede, sword held ready but unobtrusively. “Hey, Setsuna,” said Mana, “I have a job I wouldn't mind some help with a little later. Interested?” she asked the Shinmei-ryu adept.
 
“If I have the time, I will let you know,” said the warrior. She and Mana had worked together under the patronage of the Dean in dealing with minor issues that cropped up on campus. Spirits, ghosts, terrorist attacks or wild love magic were all the same to the pair, provided that the pay was there for Mana or that it was a request from Ojou-sama's grandfather. The pay was pretty good, considering.
 
“Like I was saying,” Mana turned her attention back to Negi, “you seem a little off. Something happen?” she asked him.
 
“No, not really,” he replied nervously, glancing at Asuna. “Just…didn't get a lot of sleep last night,” he grasped at straws. Mana clearly wasn't buying it.
 
“I suppose that could be it, given that you are rooming with Asuna,” Mana said, glancing at Asuna. The usually easily-provoked girl just gave a disdainful snort.
 
“Whatever,” she said dismissively. “Come on, Negi,” she said, tossing her head toward the exit, “we have to meet the others,” she obliquely. Negi glanced at his watch.
 
“Yeah, we're a little behind schedule,” he noted. “Oh, was there anything you needed, Mana?” he asked her.
 
“No, not really,” she denied. “I can see you are busy, Negi, so I'll catch up with you later,” she said, smiling as she patted his head.
 
“Ok, Mana-san,” he replied, “thank you!” the young man said as he moved toward the entrance with the three girls surrounding him. At the entrance, Konoka and Kazumi joined the four.
 
“What did Mana want?” wondered Kazumi, having observed the incident from the entranceway.
 
“Nothing,” Negi dismissed it. “She just thought I looked a little tired,” he explained. Kazumi hummed.
 
“I see,” she murmured to herself. Glancing at Setsuna, Kaede and Asuna, she smiled to herself. Yeah, they think something is off, too, she thought to herself. Hmm.
 
The group moved toward Eva's cabin, Chisame, Ku Fei and the library trio joining them half way to the secluded cabin. The group chatted mostly of the upcoming tests, class gossip and of how much improvement they had made. Reaching the cabin, the White Wings spotted Eva and Chachamaru waiting for them. Mounting the stairs, the group filed into the cabin, Eva closing the door behind the group.
 
“You know you were being followed, don't you?” she said conversationally to the White Wings as Chachamaru served them tea.
 
“Yes,” said Kaede, Setsuna and Kazumi in unison.
 
“Four of them,” said Setsuna, “none of them very skilled.”
 
“The sports club quad,” shrugged Kazumi. “Yuna was leading them, of course,” she added.
 
“She was trying to follow us, but she was also taking photos and talking to someone on a cell phone,” Kaede said. “I didn't quite catch who she was talking to or all of her conversation,” shrugged the ninja.
 
“Doesn't matter,” Eva dismissed the matter. Should they enter my house, they will be a tasty snack for me, she thought eagerly. One did not enter the house of Evangeline A.K. McDowell, the undying magi, the queen of dolls, without her express permission and expect to get off scot free, after all.
 
“Um, where is Kotaro?” wondered Negi, not seeing his wolf-boy friend and the only other male in the White Wings.
 
“Natsumi needed some help, so he will be along a little later,” snickered Kazumi.
 
“Help?” wondered Asuna. Help with what, I wonder?